Cats 'n Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her tighter and kissed her deeper, letting her tongue meet his for a slow dance. She moved one hand along his body while his hands caressed her back.

After a while she pulled back, looking up at him like an innocent little girl. He stroked her hair and caressed her ear, smiling gently at her while feeling his heartbeat racing with hers. She gazed into his eyes and knew she wanted to be one with him, to have him inside her.

The urgent voice of his little sister and her knocking on his door broke the magic of the moment. 'Brother! Wake up! I can't find Lumi!' she said as she opened the door, then froze.

'Is it that bad to see us together?' Roh chuckled.

Pentu shook her head. 'But I don't think that man that came will like it.'

'What man?' he asked.

'There's someone in uniform who demands to see the princess.'

'Princess?' asked Sylvi.

Pentu nodded, and Sylvi knew she had found out who she really was. 'I wished it could have lasted just a little longer.' Sylvi said.

'We'll be out there in a minute, Pentu. Just don't say you found us together.' Roh said and Pentu nodded before leaving.

Sylvi looked with sad eyes at him. 'I wished we could have enjoyed a few more peaceful days together.'

He nodded and caressed her cheek 'So did I.' he said and smiled gently. 'I started to dream about living with you for the rest of our lives.'

She kissed him once more, then pulled back. 'I guess I'll have to face reality.' she said, moving out of bed while moving her fingers along his arm.

'Not on your own.' he said. 'I'm going to be by your side as long as I can.'

She smiled at him, then realised she stood naked in broad daylight and grabbed her dress from the floor to cover herself. 'Don't look!' she said.

He snickered. 'Too late.' he said and swung his legs over the edge of the bed to sit up. 'I will never forget that beautiful sight.'

She looked away embarrassed. 'Pervert.'

He stood up and pulled her face back to him by her chin. 'Yes. Absolutely. Because I've fallen in love with the best girl any guy could wish for.'

She couldn't control her heart or body anymore. 'Don't make me weaker than I am now..' she whispered.

'Then don't make me as nervous as I am now, spilling out my feelings for you.' he whispered, kissing her softly once more.

He took her dress and held it up for her, helping her put it on, then she helped him put on his pants and shirt.

'Ready?' she asked, straightening his hair.

He nodded. 'You?'

'Not really.'

He took her hand in his, reassuring her he was at her side, and walked with her to the front.

Outside, they found his father and mother waiting with a gruff looking, red-brown Kanine.

'Princess.' he said, giving a quick nod.

'Princess? Me?' she said, her voice shaking as she squeezed Roh's hand. 'Whatever do you mean? I'm not her.'

'You've been seen at the bakery by the staff.'

'You're mistaking me?'

A quick glance at Roh's father and mother told her they knew.

Wenta nodded. 'We know.'

Roh chuckled. 'Figures.' he said.

'I saw Roh's boss a while ago, and he knew nothing of a friend with a pure white Kat for a daughter.' Galrum said. 'We played along because it seemed you were happy to be out here and needed it.'

'I'm sorry..' Sylvi said.

Wenta smiled softly. 'Don't be, it was a pleasure having you here.'

'Princess, the king has ordered me to bring you back.' the Kanine said.

'My father?' Sylvi said, feeling angry. 'What does he care? Tell him I'm not coming home just yet.'

'Your highness, he told me to get you back, one way or the other.'

Roh took a step forward. 'You want to try the other?' he asked.

The Kanine pulled out a gun and pointed it at Roh's head. 'My name is Kharr. I am the captain of the castle guard and will not hesitate to do as my king has ordered me. Please don't get in the way of me to bring back the princess.'

'I can't go back!' Sylvi shouted. 'I'm pregnant!'

Kharr's eyes grew wide. 'What..?'

'I'm pregnant so don't you dare to shoot the father!' she said, looking defiantly at Kharr.

'Princess..?'

'I know you had your eye on me and the throne, but you can go back empty-handed!'

Roh felt her tremble through her grip on his hand. 'You heard her.' he said. 'You may follow the king, but I will follow Sylvi with all I have.'

Kharr watched the determined look in everyone's eyes and put back his gun. 'Fine. I'll inform the king.' he said and walked back to his car.

They watched him drive away and Roh stroked Sylvi's hand with his thumb. 'Pregnant?'

'The idea just popped into my head.' she said looking at him.

He chuckled. 'Your father will be furious.'

'Serves him right for neglecting me for so long.'

'I guess I'll make us a big breakfast.' Wenta said. 'I think we'll need all the energy we can get today.'

'I'll help.' Sylvi said. 'I've got so much to make up for.'

Wenta smiled softly at her. 'Don't even dare to think that way.' she said, stroking Sylvi's hair. 'You've given us a wonderful time. And I enjoyed being like a mother to you.'

'Mom..' Sylvi said and hugged Wenta tight.

*

After a big breakfast and lots of laughter when Sylvi and Roh told the reason how it all started, they decided to wait at home for the king's reaction. Roh and Sylvi took a stroll around the cluster of trees and bushes at the far back of the farm to take their mind off things.

Roh chuckled as they walked, their fingers entwined as they held hands.

'What?' Sylvi asked, her thoughts filled with what may happen in the near future.

'Pregnant.' Roh said, smiling.

'Would you hate it?'

'It would be one of the greatest things in my life.' he said, then stared off into the distance. 'Too bad it's just an excuse.'

He halted as Sylvi stopped walking. She looked down at the ground. 'What if we make it true?' she whispered.

His heart tried to burst through his chest. 'Wh, what..?'

She shuffled her feet. 'We could make it the truth?'

Crickets chirped in the sun while the wind blew softly across the grass field. Roh turned to Sylvi, lifted her chin gently and kissed her tenderly. 'I'll want you next to me, day and night.' he whispered. 'Together with the family we'll have.'

She kissed him back. 'Then I'll give you any son and daughter you want.'

They laid down in the soft grass, kissing deeply with their tongues intertwined. She moaned as he ran his hands along her curves, pulling her body tight against his.

'Make me yours, right here..' she whispered.

He rolled on his back with her and unbuttoned the back of her dress. 'You will be mine forever, as I will be yours.' he whispered, pulling up her dress while she straddled him.

He laid it down next to them and looked at the magnificent white curves of her furry body. 'You are beautiful.' he said, smiling softly. 'More beautiful than anything anyone could create.'

She unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt and pulled it off him, then caressed his chest with her fingers. 'You're the best pillow I could hope for.'

'Then I won't have you sleeping one night without it.'

She lowered herself onto him, giving him the wonderful feeling of her soft humps against his chest, and kissed him passionately. He ran his fingers through the fur along her back and ass, making her rub her body slowly against his.

'I want you inside me..' she whispered in-between kisses.

'Then let me get you ready to receive me.' he whispered and rolled her on her back.

He had learned a few things from the stories which were popular by women and had read out of curiosity, and he finally understood the hunger described in them by the men. He looked into her eyes and could lose himself in them forever. Primordial instincts overflowed him and he sat on his knees, looking at the young Kat lying before him, defenceless and naked, her curves and embarrassed face firing up his desire for her.

He leaned closer, kissing her again, licking her tongue and fangs, holding back his urge to eat her. Going down slowly he kissed her neck and throat, running his fingers down her side and across her ass as she pulled up her knees. She moaned softly as he kissed around her breasts, then harder as he found her nipples sticking out of her fur and kissed, licked, and nibbled them, going from one to the other.

When her nipples couldn't get any harder he moved down her belly and kissed the insides of her thighs. 'Your fur is so fantastic..' he whispered. 'I want to be wrapped up in you so much.'

She hummed in pleasure. 'I'll be your blanket anytime.' she whispered.

He moved up a little and kissed along her pussy, the slit in her fur gleaming with moist. She gasped at his touch, then moaned softly as his lips caressed her softly. Her scent was intoxicating to him and he kissed her lips, moving the tip of his tongue slowly between them.

She moaned more and he moved his tongue deeper, sliding it all the way between her lips. He loved her taste and the twitches of her body while he licked her. Her clit grew rock hard and he pushed the tip of his tongue along it, forcing louder moans out of her until she gasped for air when he slid his tongue deep inside her soaked pussy. His hunger could not be controlled and he licked her insides as deep as his tongue let him, spurred on by her moaning.

'Roh..' she moaned, running her fingers through his hair. 'I'm going crazy..'

He moved his tongue back to her clit, sliding two fingers inside her to massage her. She pushed her hips against his face, yowling as the cat in heat she was until she couldn't push back her climax and came with a long groan, moaning Roh's name constantly.

He watched her pant, her eyes filled with tears and she clawed at him, pulling him up to her. She frantically unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. 'Inside me, now..' she said, her voice hoarse with desire. He pulled down his pants, kicking them aside while she stroked his dick, which almost burst from the pressure of his blood. She guided his slippery head between her lips and let out a deep sigh as he slid inside her hungry pussy. 'Finally..' she moaned.

He pushed his dick slowly up to his hilt inside her, her heat surging through his dick almost making him lose his mind. 'Take me..' she moaned and he answered her with a low groan, sliding his dick along the depth of her pussy, thrusting harder inside her every time and mixing her moaning and his groaning into one cacophony of lust.

She roared his name, every thrust inside her sending a shock-wave of desire for more through her and tensing the muscles inside her hips and abdomen harder. The squeeze of her pussy around his dick made him thrust it deeper and harder inside her, desiring to empty his balls completely in one burst inside her.

He groaned hard as he could no longer hold back and shot his burning load deep inside her most intimate place.

He gasped for air as his arms trembled trying to keep him up. Sylvi pressed her hips against him, keeping his throbbing dick deep inside her. He leaned closer and kissed her with all his passion. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, wanting to meld together with him.

'Roh?' she whispered after they finally calmed down and cuddled.

'Hmm?' he said, caressing her back and hair.

'I wish we could stay like this forever..'

He kissed her forehead. 'If it were up to me, I'd grant any wish you have.'

She stroked his cheek. 'I love you..'

'If you didn't, I'd love to see what you'd do if you did.' he chuckled.

She hit his chest softly. 'I'm serious.'

He lifted up her head to look into her eyes. 'No words come close to describe how much I love and desire you, my heavenly princess.' he whispered. 'I have neither kingdom, nor land, but I will offer my last thread of clothing and piece of bread at your feet.'

She kissed him, pulling him as tight as she could.

*

They heard Pentu calling out for them and quickly dressed, giggling at the funny situation.

'What is it, Pentu?' Roh asked.

'That captain is back!' she said.

Sylvi sighed. 'I guess there's no way to get out from under it.'

He kissed her cheek. 'Remember me at your side.'

She felt her cheeks turn hot. 'That might just make it worse.' she chuckled.

They met with Kharr hand in hand. Roh could see him taking a quick look at their hands and twitch his upper lip.

'I've got orders to take you both to the king.' he said.

'Fine.' Sylvi said. 'We're ready.'

Kharr led them to the first car he came with for the princess and gestured at the second car for Roh, but Sylvi didn't let go of him and pulled him inside with her. Roh could see the frustration on Kharr's face and liked it. If he really had his eye on Sylvi and the throne, he didn't like him at all.

*

Getting closer to town, Roh felt Sylvi's hand tighten around his. He put his other hand on hers and she looked at him, his reassuring smile comforting her enough to relax a little and lean against him.

The cars went around the back and drove to the rear entrance of the castle. Kharr let them out of the car and walked ahead of them to the king's study. Roh saw a couple of maids peeking around a corner of a doorway and they smiled when they saw him look.

'Looks like the maids approve of you.' Sylvi whispered.

'I'm glad.'

'Doesn't mean you're allowed to get very friendly with them.'

He chuckled. 'You'd better stick close to me all the time then.'

She hit his shoulder. 'Unfaithful mutt.'

Kharr cleared his throat and gestured for them to go inside.

'Father.' Sylvi said when they stood before his desk. Her hand held a tight grip on Roh's.

Her Father was a big Kat, even for their species. Roh had seen him from afar before, but his size became apparent when he was this close. His black coat showed streaks of grey, but it didn't make him look old in his casual clothing. His eyes showed no sign of age as he glared at Roh, then at Sylvi.

'How dare you leave the castle and stay at this, boy's home.' he said, his voice and tight hold on his pen betraying his restrained anger.

'I had to prove my point that I was better than him.' Sylvi said.

'By getting pregnant from him!?' he shouted, rising from his chair and making it topple back. 'Kharr, send her to one of the mansions and lock him up!'

Before Sylvi or Roh could say anything, a sharp pain on his hand made him let go of her. Kharr had hit him with a stick and several of the personal guards had grabbed him and Sylvi.

'Let go of her!' he shouted and struggled to get free.

'Roh!' Sylvi shouted and struggled as well.

'Get them out of here!' her father shouted.

The guards muzzled the both of them, Roh being brought to the cellar and Sylvi to a car to take her away.

'What am I going to do?' the king said, slumping down in his chair. 'The scandals which will hit us..'

'If I may suggest,' said Kharr. 'We can charge him with kidnapping, threats against the royal safety, and I'm sure several things more to put him away for a long time. Then we can use that as a bargaining chip to have the princess give him up. Given time she will forget about him anyway.'

'But what about her pregnancy? How will we explain that?'

'If you don't mind, I can volunteer as the father.'

The king turned his head to him.

Kharr shrugged. 'This way we won't have to involve more people into the secret and chancing it on leaking out. The princess will keep quiet in exchange for his release and the newborn will be a boost to international popularity.'

The king pondered about it for a while, then smiled. 'Indeed, we can turn this into something good. But then you'll have to marry her.'

'I'll serve my king and country in any way I can.'

The king stood up and placed his hand on Kharr's shoulder. 'You're my best man, Kharr, and I'm glad I've always been able to rely on you.' he said. 'Start arranging things quietly for now.'

'As you wish, your highness.' Kharr said and left the study with a slight bow.

**

The car with Sylvi had stopped outside of town at a remote spot. Sylvi tried the doorhandles but the car was locked.

'Let me out!' she shouted, but she didn't get any response. She had not expected much since these were men under Kharr. Even threats to relieve herself in the car didn't provoke a reaction.

She looked at the area with trees all around but didn't recognise anything. Sighing deep she sank back into her seat, worrying about what might be happening to Roh. She hit the seat with her fist. 'Damned! Damned! Damned!'

Some time later she heard another car stopping behind her. Muffled sounds of orders came and the sudden opening of the front passenger door startled her. Kharr stepped in and lowered the division between the front and the back halfway.

'I hope you're well, princess.' he said.

'I hope you choke!' she said. 'Where's Roh!? What have you done with him!?'

'He's facing a long list of laws he's broken by keeping your whereabouts secret.' Kharr said with a sigh. 'He's not getting off easy.'

'It's not his fault! I was the one who started it all!'

He nodded. 'That might be, but he willingly participated in endangering the royal family, and the courts aren't lenient in these matters.'

'He did nothing wrong!' Sylvi said, slamming her hands against the division. 'Stop that nonsense!'

'I'm afraid it's the law.'

'Damned!' Sylvi shouted with another slam.

'The king is very worried about any scandals hurting the country's reputation, but I convinced him to let Roh go in exchange for a few things.'

'What things?'

'You will marry me and we'll pretend to be a couple for the rest of the world, and Roh will not be harmed as long as he stays silent.'

'You bastard!' she shouted. 'You horrible bastard!'

'My, my, such words from a princess.' Kharr grinned. 'Think it over, prison can be very cruel to a person. Especially with a lot of royal supporters around.'

Kharr closed the division under a barrage of curses and left the car. 'Take her to the cabin.' he said to one of his men. 'She's not to have any contact with anyone until we resolve the situation.'

The man saluted and gestured at the others to get ready to leave. Kharr got into his own car, smiling to himself.

**

'Roh?'

Roh felt someone calling him at the edge of his consciousness.

'Hey.'

Aches all over his body increased in intensity and he started to remember things. They had pushed him into a small room and started beating up on him. He only got a few punches in, but they were with too many.

'Hey!' the voice said and he felt a kick in his side, sending a wave of burning pain through his body.

He coughed and opened his eyes with some difficulty to see Kharr crouching over him.

'Finally awake?' he said. 'My apologies for the treatment from my men. They are very sensitive when it comes to anyone harming the royal family. I have reprimanded them.'

Roh coughed again at the absurdity. 'Right..'

'You've got a long time in prison ahead of you, but I managed to make a deal on your behalf. You give up contact with the princess and the king won't press charges against you. The princess has already agreed to it.'

Roh let out a chuckle. 'I'll believe it when I hear it from her mouth.'

Kharr looked around the stone room. 'You'll be convinced when the wedding is announced.'

Roh stiffened. 'What wedding?'

Kharr grinned maliciously at him. 'Between the princess and me, to cover up this whole business.'

Roh reached out for Kharr's scruff, but Kharr caught his wrist. 'Don't you dare touch her!' he grunted.

Kharr showed him his fangs. 'She'll give in, in time.' he said, then hit Roh's jaw and stood up. 'Excuse me for defending myself.'

Roh watched him leave the room and heard the door lock before sinking back into darkness.

***

Sylvi found herself at a large cabin and no idea where it was located. From her windows she could see hills and the forest but no sign of civilisation. Not even a road.