Change in a Single Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we got back to the hotel Lea seemed totally frazzled. I couldn't tell how much of it was nerves and uncertainty and how much was titillated anticipation of what was to come. On the way up in the elevator she kissed me, as is our habit when we are alone riding in an elevator – and then she leaned over and kissed Vassi quickly on the cheek. We headed down the hall to the room, and I must admit that I fumbled the key card a little bit as I put it into the lock – I guess we were all a little nervous.

When we went into the room Lea went into the bathroom first. Then Vassi went in and shut the door behind him. As we waited we heard him relieve himself in a lengthy, powerful stream. Lea raised her eyebrows, wondering to herself what kind of equipment was producing this outpouring. I chuckled and said, "Well, we know he doesn't have an enlarged prostate, anyway." I was discreetly arranging a couple of the chairs in the room around the bed so that I would have a comfortable but out-of-the-way place to sit while the two of them were engaged.

After a couple of minutes Vassi came out, cleaned up and presumably ready for action. He approached Lea, took off his sport jacket and laid it on the arm of the room's love seat, and leaned in to give her a hug. She shuddered slightly and folded herself into his arms, obviously still emotionally uncomfortable even if she was mentally committed to having sex with him. Vassi stroked her hair and started moving his hands over her arms and back, all the while assuring her that things would be fine and that they should take time to get to know one another. He began to kiss her forehead, cheeks, and then moved to her mouth. She responded with kisses of her own, but everything on her part was forced and tentative. She just couldn't be comfortable with him yet.

Vassi cooed "Oh, Lea, you beautiful, delicate creature, we must get you to relax." He moved around to the side of her and then slowly behind her, kissing her cheeks and neck and keeping his hands busy, still lightly caressing only non-intimate parts of her body, just trying to familiarize himself with her. She was trying to respond to him, but it was almost like watching a person uncomfortable with public speaking try to get through an important presentation. Now completely behind Lea, Vassi brought his hands up her sides, then brought them to her neck and undid the top two buttons of her blouse. He pulled the blouse gently off her shoulders, then bent down and kissed the spots just below the base of the neck that I had advised him about.

The reaction was immediate. Lea gave out a gasp, followed by a low moan, as her knees buckled. Vassi caught her quickly with his hands on the underside of her breasts to keep her from going down on the floor. Lea looked at me with a twinkle in her eye. "Why Ken, did you clue him in to those sensitive spots on my back?"

I admitted I had. "Well, you know what that does to me," she replied. "You've gone and done it now. I hope you're OK with what is happening, because I am ready to enjoy ALL of Vassi now!"

Lea was transformed. Apparently my telling Vassi about those spots was the ultimate indicator to her that I was OK with her having sex with him and enjoying it. She turned to him and started kissing him passionately. "Oh Vassi," she said intensely, "My God you are GORGEOUS!" She pulled him down and they settled into the love seat in the room and really got down to business. Now I was seeing the first flush of real sexual arousal reddening her face.

Vassi had her blouse unbuttoned the rest of the way in no time, and since Lea wasn't wearing a bra she was exposed to his ministrations immediately. I noticed that her breasts seemed a little tauter than usual and her large nipples were protruding out proudly, more than they usually did when she was having sex with me. She was busy unbuttoning Vassi's shirt, exposing his nice thatch of soft chest hair. I knew Lea would be pleased with that, because she likes chest hair. I have some, and she always likes rubbing her breasts against it.

At this point both of them were still paying attention to each other above the waist, but I couldn't help but notice that a lengthening bulge was working its way down the inside of Vassi's left leg. Even though he was wearing pretty loose-fitting trousers, it couldn't hide the bulk of the erection building in him. At the bottom was an even wider bulge, obviously the head of his penis, straining against the material holding it back. It was pretty obvious to me that Lea was going to be getting something a lot more impressive than what I had to offer. I was sure that Lea was still unaware of the potential size of his manhood at this point – she was cooing and snuggling up against his chest, enjoying the feelings, as I knew she would.

At this point, with her blouse completely off and Vassi giving full attention to her heaving breasts, he moved behind her again on the couch, reached into a breast pocket of his sport coat and pulled out a bottle of massage oil. He poured a generous glob of the oil into one hand, rubbed his hands together to spread the thick, syrupy oil on both, and then began massaging Lea's breasts and stroking her nipples. Lea's mouth dropped open and she positively squealed with delight. "Oh Vassi, what you're doing!! The electricity went right to my crotch. Oh my goodness that feels fabulous!" I could see the flush of arousal spreading down her chest and torso. Vassi was obviously experienced and talented in getting a woman to respond to him.

After a minute or so of this Lea was beside herself – she couldn't keep still, she was trembling with arousal. She suddenly swung herself around, lifted one leg in the air and climbed into Vassi's lap, facing him and kissing him hard and deep. As she settled down on him and began grinding into his lap I knew she couldn't avoid feeling his erect manhood, which by now was stretched straight across his left thigh and pushing out the outside of his pant leg.

Lea's eyes went wide and her breath went out of her in a rush. "Oh my gracious, Vassi, what in the WORLD do you have between your legs??" She looked down at his bulging manhood stretching the fabric, licking her lips as she shook her head in amazement. "I've heard about guys with huge penises, but I thought it was just a myth. Ken, he's built like that mule I rode to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Are you SURE you're okay with my taking this inside of me?"

I simply smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

Now that she was aware of the equipment that was in store for her, she couldn't keep her eyes or hands off of it. While she groped his massive erection with one hand her other unbuckled his belt and pulled down his zipper. She said, "Why don't you stand up, Vassi?" When he did she went to her knees and yanked off his trousers and boxers in one motion.

His immense manhood sprang out from hiding and immediately stood straight up against the middle of his abdomen, leaving his thatch of pubic hair far below. I noticed that his navel was completely hidden under his huge erection. By now my wife was just gawking at the sight in front of her, still licking her lips and sort of purring as she contemplated what was in store for her. "My God, I've never seen anything remotely like that! And it's so incredibly stiff!!"

She gripped him with both hands, which didn't even come close to encircling his shaft, and then brought her hands down to cup his testicles. "Ken, honey, do you believe this? His balls are the size of lemons! I think you'd better go into the bathroom and bring out a couple of towels. If his climax has anything to do with the size of these, I don't think the tissues we usually use to clean up are going to be anywhere near enough to handle what he's going to put out."

Vassi nodded. "Might be a good idea – I've had a woman or two tell me that I come like a geyser."

As I turned to head to the bathroom, my wife added, "And bring my sewing kit from the toiletries bag as well."

As I turned to head to the bathroom I saw Lea stand up, and heard the sound of another zipper being opened. Vassi was in the process of removing her slacks, and I was sure her panties as well. Then I heard him commenting "What a gorgeous bush you have, Lea. I like a natural woman."

I have to admit, I've always enjoyed the sight of my wife's hairy crotch. She looks like the prototypical woman with a thick triangle of pubic hair, a nice blonde, with the hair very tightly curled.

When I had gotten the towels and the sewing kit and re-entered the room, Lea and Vassi were both naked, pressed up against each other and necking feverishly, each with their hands working on the other's sexual equipment. It seemed that Vassi had at least one finger inside my wife, who was squirming and rubbing her legs together while giving out little gasps of pleasure. Obviously she was really letting go – her head down to her torso was now a deepening shade of pink.

Suddenly Lea gave out a sort of growl and dropped to her knees again, taking hold of Vassi's enormous penis. As she pulled it down from his abdomen she reached into the sewing kit and brought out its cloth tape measure. She unrolled it and held the end against the base of his cock, stretching it out over the length of him. Her eyes widened. "Omigod, it's slightly over 10 inches long." Then she wrapped it around the middle of his shaft, and said "7 ¾ inches – honey, you've never been as long as he is big around – goodness gracious!!"

While she was doing the measuring, I had an idea – I went into the room's mini-fridge and got out a standard 12-ounce can of Coke. I brought it over and placed it beside Vassi's penis. There was no discernible difference in width and girth between the two, though Vassi's manhood was almost twice as long as the can. Lea just shook her head. "Vassi, I don't know if I can take that thing. I mean, I'm not a small woman, but this cock of yours is too much."

Vassi gave a knowing nod – he probably had to deal with this kind of reaction on any number of occasions. "Lea, we will take things slowly, so you can acclimate yourself to it; but trust me, you WILL be able to manage it."

With that, my wife decided to take matters into her mouth rather than her hands, and opened as wide as she could, taking the throbbing head of Vassi's penis into her mouth. Her eyes were bulging as she tried to deal with the billiard-ball-size cockhead – she couldn't engulf any more than the head of it. She was making slurping sounds, and I could imagine that she was running her tongue around his head, trying to give it as much stimulation as she could, given how stuffed her mouth was.

Now it was Vassi's turn to have his legs buckle. He groaned, pressed my wife's head into his crotch, and collapsed back onto the love seat, with my wife continuing to minister to the head of his cock. Suddenly she pulled off him, his cockhead stretching her mouth to its maximum as it popped out. "Sorry Vassi," she said with obvious remorse, "But while I was sucking on the head I could feel it swelling even larger and I was afraid it was going to get stuck in my mouth."

Vassi gave out a growl of his own. "My dear, you almost drove me crazy with that tonguing of yours. I feel as if I MUST minister to you more intensely." With that, he stood up again, picked my wife up and flipped her over so she was resting with her head and shoulders on the love seat, her rear resting against Vassi and her crotch sticking up in the air, legs apart and pussy exposed, an open invitation for him to do whatever he wanted with her. I could see her labia and her asshole flexing spasmodically, her nubby clit hard and sticking out above her hole, and the pubic hair surrounding her vagina damp with her secretions, with more moisture leaking right at the surface of her opening. I have never seen a woman more ready for sex in my life.

The way Vassi was positioned above her, I thought he might be intent on driving his cock right into her from above. But he was interested in more foreplay at this point. He stuck the thumb of his left hand into Lea's pussy and immediately withdrew it, now coated and dripping with her secretions. He then, in sequence, stuck 3 fingers of his right hand into her hole and started upward stroking to locate her G Spot, put his mouth on her clit and began licking and sucking, and then stuck the thumb of his left hand into her asshole and started wiggling it back and forth.

"Vassi, you BAD BOY, what are you doing??!!" my wife scolded playfully. But it was clear from her reaction that she didn't want it to stop.

As he kept sucking, waggling his fingers in her pussy, and wiggling his thumb in her ass, Lea finally gave in to all the sensations, and literally went berserk. She began a whimpering kind of humming, growing steadily louder and higher in tone. Her legs were frantically bicycling in the air, and her hands were balled into fists, pounding the cushions of the loveseat. It was as if she was trying to work herself away from all the intense stimulation, but Vassi had her effectively pinned and continued his sweet torment.

This went on for a couple of minutes, until my wife's orgasm suddenly hit her like a thunderclap. She let out an "OMYFUCKINGOD" shriek, her legs stiffened in a big V over Vassi's head, her toes curled, her hips bucked, her hands gripped the cushions of the loveseat, and with a loud gurgling sound, two pulses of orgasmic fluid shot from her pussy, drenching his chin and his hands.

Vassi stimulated her through her orgasm, which lasted for perhaps 30 seconds, then pulled off her, sat on the loveseat and pulled her to him. My wife was sitting there with an impassioned look on her face, tongue hanging out as she gasped for breath and her pussy continued to quiver and leak fluid. He grabbed one of the towels and cleaned off his chin and hands. "The heck with having these towels for me – it looks as if we're going to be needing them for you!" he chuckled.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it," Lea replied. "You just DROVE that climax out of me! What an incredible lover you are!" She looked over at me as if to apologize for being so aroused by him, but I just gave her a supportive nod. This session was obviously just beginning, and I thought I needed to make her feel that she needn't feel self-conscious or guilty about any pleasure she took from Vassi.

As it turned out, I had nothing to be concerned about.

"I must say you are a very responsive woman, dear Lea." Vassi said. "And now it is time for you to experience THIS." He stood up, his gigantic penis standing straight up against his belly, with his testicles hanging ponderously below, right in front of Lea's face.

My wife gaped at him open-mouthed, took her tongue and licked all the way up the underside of his shaft, which bobbed in response. "Vassi, why don't you go to the bed while I catch my breath for another minute?" she suggested. "God you look INCREDIBLE! Usually after I climax I just sort of fade out, but just the sight of your equipment is keeping me REALLY horny."

Vassi went to the bed and sat down with his back straight up on the headboard and his legs out in front of him. He took the towel he had used a few minutes ago and positioned it underneath him in anticipation of a mess to come. In this position his cock was partially retracted, so that my wife wouldn't have to deal with the full length of him at first. But he was still monstrously thick, and even retracted, his cock was longer that mine has ever been, standing straight up against his belly. Goodness, could that man maintain an erection! I noticed that my wife never took her eyes off his incredible penis and testicles. I really wasn't sure whether she was more impressed with the size of his cock or his balls.

As promised, after a minute my wife got off the loveseat and climbed onto the bed, hoisted herself over Vassi's legs, grabbed his cock and pulled it away from his stomach, and squatted over it as she prepared to lower her pussy onto it. At this point she looked over at me one last time. "Ken honey, are you absolutely SURE you are OK with this? Once this enormous thing starts going into me, there's no turning back."

Her voice had phrased the question pretty neutrally, but just looking at the rest of her, she was begging for my permission. She was flushed from head to toe now and a slight sheen of perspiration covering her made her look as if she was almost glowing. Her pussy was still leaking, now down onto the head of Vassi's cock, and her whole body was quivering in anticipation of the invasion gathered just a few inches away from her crotch. I moved over to her, kissed her lightly on the lips, and said, "Lea honey, if you could just see how ready you are to have sex with Vassi, you'd understand that there is no way I could deny you this. Go for it!"

Lea mouthed a silent "Thank you" to me as she turned to Vassi and dropped the entrance to her pussy down to the head of his cock. He flexed his midsection, thrusting his cock ever so slightly toward her to try to initiate contact. He was the one now licking his lips in anticipation of penetration.

My wife rubbed the head of Vassi's cock across the entrance of her pussy a few times, coating it with her fluids, and sank down onto it. I could see her pussy lips flare apart as the top half of his cockhead slipped into her entrance – but that's all the further it got. "Omigod Vassi, this is like sitting on a fence post," Lea said.

"I told you we are going to have to be patient," he replied. "Just take careful, repeated pushes and try to work it in very slowly. I don't want to hurt you."

My wife lowered herself onto him a few more times, and each time more of the cockhead penetrated her, until finally, with a small plop, the entire head went into her. Lea's eyes widened as she felt the enormous bulk of him stretching the rim of her cunt tight as a drum. "Oh Vassi, it feels like I've got a tennis ball lodged in me. And I can feel it pushing against my abdomen. Mercy, your dick is stiff!!"

Lea was right. I had seated myself so I could see between them and keep an eye on my wife's reactions. From this position I could see that the center of her bush was definitely bulged out. It made sense, because Vassi's cock was continually wanting to pull toward his abdomen, but my wife had pulled it away from him to put it inside her. It appeared as though the head of Vassi's cock was going to imprint itself on my wife wherever it was inside her.

Vassi was now squirming in anticipation under my wife. "Lea dearest, I think it's time you went to work on taking the shaft. Take your time," he suggested.

My wife began to try to sink down further on his enormous phallus, but it was tough going. After a moment she rose up and sank down on it again, a little more forcefully. This time a tiny amount of the shaft disappeared inside her, and the top of the bulge in her abdomen peeked out above the top edge of her pubic hair.

For the next few minutes Lea strained to sink down on Vassi's massive member, but all she could do was work it into her pussy very slowly. I watched, fascinated, as the bulge in my wife's abdomen moved upwards, millimeter by millimeter, away from her hairy snatch and toward her bellybutton. She was moaning with pleasure and growling with frustration at the same time, and Vassi was trying to be encouraging, but she would have none of it. "Damnit Vassi, you have my cunt positively itching for you. I want to scratch that itch. I want your dick pistoning in me! I want to FUCK you!! But you're so thick that all I can do is worm my way down."

"I told you it would take time to acclimate yourself to me," Vassi replied. Patience – we have plenty of time. You'll stretch out to take me."

My wife stopped her complaining and resumed sinking down on Vassi's shaft. A couple of minutes later, with a deep sigh, she finally took the last of his exposed shaft and settled her thighs solidly on his. The bulge in her abdomen was just below her bellybutton. Vassi was playing with her breasts and they were kissing one another passionately. "Oh Vassi, my insides have NEVER been stretched out like this! Your cock is magnificent! Now let's see if I can ride it."