Change in a Single Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she raised herself up off him and his cock slowly eased out of her until the bulge in her abdomen was back in her pussy hair and the shaft was totally out, soaked in her juices. She lowered herself back on him, but his cock still re-entered tortuously slowly. It probably took a full minute for my wife to settle back on his thighs again. She repeated this a few more times, and each time she was able to take him in more rapidly. The smile on her face grew broader and broader, and she started gasping for breath again. Finally she was able to establish a more or less continuous up and down tempo, and she fondled the bulge in her abdomen as it moved between her pussy hair and her bellybutton. Now with each inward stroke her engorged clit actually curled up inside her, dragged by the shaft of his cock, only to re-emerge when his cock was pulled outward again.

My wife was beside herself, hissing, moaning, squealing, gasping, grunting, purring, begging him not to cum ... All the while grimacing, sucking on her fingers, licking and biting her lips, running her hands through his hair and then hers, pounding her fists on his chest. It was as if she had a palette of aroused reactions that he was dragging out of her in some random sequence. "Oh Vassi, this isn't ... going to take ... much longer!" she cried out as she humped him in a slow but steady rhythm, his cock and his lap soaked with her juices more and more thoroughly with each stroke.

With a last forceful downstroke, her eyes widened and her mouth opened in a silent scream – and they both kept getting wider and wider as she held herself down as far as she could go on him. Suddenly, with a noisy intake of breath, she raised up on him until only the head was inside her, gave a gasp that seemed to knock the wind out of her, shook violently, and a gush of fluid poured out of her and down Vassi's cock, totally flooding his lap and running between his thighs. My wife let out a long, contented sigh as she sank back down on his cock, collapsing against his chest with her tongue hanging out. She might as well have been wearing a "just fucked" sign around her neck.

She and Vassi cuddled against each other for a few minutes, with my wife seeming to be only semi-conscious. Finally Vassi rolled her over onto her back and pulled out of her, his cock, seemingly bigger than ever, instantly spiking upwards against his abdomen again. God, would that man NEVER lose any of his erection?? He picked up the towel on the bed, by now a sodden mess, and took it to the bathroom, where I could hear him rinsing it out in the tub.

When he came back out he was carrying two more dry towels, a clear indication that he was planning this encounter to last a long time yet. But at least his cock had softened slightly, and was sticking out "only" slightly more than horizontal. By now my wife had regained her senses and her composure somewhat, but she gave a devilish smile when she saw Vassi coming toward her with his cock sticking straight out. "Why Vassi, are you losing some of your stiffy?" she teased him. "Come here and let Lea see if she can do something about that."

She took the head of Vassi's cock, still coated with her juices, stuck it in her mouth, and began slurping on it again. Vassi took it for a bit, but finally with a growl yanked it out of her mouth in horny frustration. Surprise! ..... it once again was standing up straight against his abdomen.

"Vassi, could you do me a favor?" my wife cooed. "Bring me that bottle of water on the dresser over there please? I seem to have somehow lost a lot of my bodily fluids and I need to replenish them." Vassi brought the water over – one of the big 1.5 liter bottles available everywhere over there – and Lea took it, removed the cap, and started to slug it down. Vassi and I watched in amazement as she drank the entire thing while she stroked his balls with her other hand.

Finished, she put the bottle down with a satisfied "Aaaahhhh," and winked at Vassi, standing above her. "OK, the vehicle is refueled. Should we go for another ride?" I couldn't believe my wife's stamina and extended lust – her hormones must really have been in overdrive in response to Vassi's ministrations.

Vassi growled at her in mock annoyance, but was clearly happy to have her encouraging him to continue their activity. He grabbed her hips and pulled her around so her pussy entrance was at the edge of the bed, her hole gaping open and drenched and her clit still engorged above, with her legs flipped open on either side of his hips. "You want a ride? I'LL give you a ride! A long, LONG ride!" he said with his huskiest voice.

He pulled his fully engorged cock away from his abdomen, put the head at the entrance to her hole, and took a small step toward her, thrusting his hips forward. I saw most of his cock disappear smoothly inside her in a single thrust, my wife's clitoris being dragged inside her, the rim of her cunt strained like an overstretched rubber band, and the bulge of his cockhead riding up her abdomen and stopping at the same spot as before, just below her bellybutton. "Oh ... My ... God ... Vassi" my wife cried out. "Your prick is fabulous!! Is it all the way in?"

I knew it wasn't, because Vassi had deliberately not exposed my wife to all of it in their first position. In answer to Lea, Vassi took her hand and guided it down to wrap around the part of his cock still outside of her. The full width of her hand could still grasp it – there were about 4 more inches outside her. Vassi said, "Lea, I want to make love with you now, and I'd love to penetrate you with my entire manhood, but I don't want to hurt you. If you want, I'll just do you with what you handled before, which is what is in you now."

My wife was quiet for a moment, lips pursed, clearly thinking about how to say what she wanted. Then she got a look of finality on her face and said, "Vassi, when I first agreed to this, in many ways I didn't know what "this" was going to be. I knew I was agreeing to have sex, and I knew you were extremely good-looking, but I didn't know anything else. I didn't know if you were hung small, huge, or somewhere in between. I didn't know if you would pleasure me orally or not. I didn't know if your cock was straight or curved. I didn't know if you got sort of solid or rock hard. I didn't know if you'd last minutes or hours inside of me. And I still don't know how much semen you might put into me. But by agreeing to do "this," I agreed to deal with whatever the unknown part of "this" turned out to be. Since "this" happens to include over 10 inches of cock that's as big around as a beer can, solid as a baseball bat, and apparently will be in me for quite awhile yet, then "this" is what I want. Do what you have to do to work the rest of it in me, stud."

Vassi looked pleased. "OK my sweetheart Lea," he said. "You asked for it, and now you're going to get it!" With that he placed his hands on the top of my wife's hips and started pulling her crotch toward him as he took a tiny step forward and leeeeaaaaned into her. This time there was no pulling out and thrusting back in – he simply began exerting powerful, steady pressure into her interior, looking to plow himself into her all the way to his balls. Lea gave out with a low mewing sound from deep in her throat and lifted her legs a little higher.

"Are you sure you want this, Lea darling?" Vassi said. "I can already feel myself hitting the back wall of your cunt."

"Then stretch it," Lea challenged. "I have a chance to handle a real stud's cock, and I won't be satisfied until I take it all. RAM IT HOME, BIG BOY!!"

With that, Vassi redoubled his efforts. Still, nothing happened at first – and then slooooowly, inexorably, the bump on my wife's abdomen began to move, again, millimeter by millimeter. I watched with fascination, and I must admit, a little trepidation, as Vassi's cockhead worked its way across my wife's bellybutton. Vassi gave a low snarl, clenched his teeth, and kept driving into her. The outline of Vassi's cockhead emerged above her bellybutton, and still he was not quite fully inside her.

My wife had now grabbed onto his hips and was trying to help pull him in, whimpering in her lust and begging him to give her everything he had. Finally the last bit of Vassi's massive shaft slid into her and he stood over her, his crotch up against hers and the bulge in her torso, now more than an inch clear of her navel, visibly twitching inside her, he was so aroused.

Lea's pussy was stretched out impossibly wide to handle his enormous girth, her legs were quivering on either side of his hips, and her toes were curling and uncurling with excitement. "Oh Vassi, it feels as if your dick is somewhere up in my chest!" Lea exclaimed. "What an incredible man you are!!"

"And you are a fabulous lay as well, Lea," Vassi countered as he began pulling out of her, the bump on her abdomen receding down into her pubic hair, and then pushed back in. The bump moved steadily now up to her navel, and then slowed as he plowed the last few inches into her again, working on the back part of her pussy the same way he had worked on the main part earlier. In a few more thrusts he was able to stretch her completely so that his cock drove the whole way into her at a single steady rate.

My wife was completely his slave now, but he was hers as well, as he thrust into her over and over and she reciprocated by lifting her ass so that he could impale himself into her even more deeply. I was astounded – I simply could not believe that my modest wife had turned into a sleeve for by far the biggest cock I have ever seen and seemed now to be able to handle it without extreme difficulty, though she was grunting loudly and pounding her fists on the bed with each inward thrust. I could see my wife's juices thickly coating Vassi's shaft with each outward stroke of his cock.

Suddenly Lea put her hands out in front of her, stopping Vassi mid-thrust. "Vassi, I don't want you standing over me any more to fuck me," she said. "Get on top of me, so that I can connect with your entire body as we are making love." Vassi grabbed one of the dry towels, slid Lea over toward the center of the bed, following along with his cock embedded halfway in her, spread the towel under her crotch, and then lay down on top of her, supporting his weight with his elbows so she would not be crushed under him.

I was sort of disappointed that I would no longer be able to watch the bulge of Vassi's cockhead moving up and down my wife's torso – God that was an arousing sight!! But now I was apparently going to be observing some high-energy, good old fashioned fucking. I noted that the clock next to the bed showed the time to be shortly before 9:00.

And so it began. Vassi wasn't able to use his entire body anymore to work himself in and out of my wife, so he had to depend on using his hips and buttocks. And use them he did. It was immediately obvious that he had enough strength in his core and flexibility in his hips to establish a rocking motion that was probably capable of pistoning his entire shaft in and out of Lea. They settled into a steady, intense rhythm, my wife grunting loudly and clamping his hips with her thighs on every inward thrust and giving out with an inhaled "OOooooh" and spreading her legs further apart every time he pulled back. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear liquid sucking sounds as the fucking continued.

They continued, on ... and on ... and on. The same steady, driving rhythm, with my wife squirming under him as he continued to incessantly thrust his immense manhood into her. They weren't talking much now – mostly it was moans and gasps out of both of them. It looked to me as if Vassi, grimacing and biting his lower lip, was doing everything he could to hold back his climax, wanting to pleasure Lea as long as humanly possible. I looked at the clock again – they had been going at it for more than 20 minutes since Vassi had mounted my wife, and neither of them showed any signs of ending this passionate interlock.

Finally Lea broke the rhythm, but not in the way I expected. "Vassi ... I'm ... close again! Please ... give it ... to me ... harder," she begged. In response, Vassi slowed down his rhythm, but seemed to pull out of her a little further and drove forward with more finish in his hips. It was as if he were trying to drive his cock through her instead of into her. How could the guy keep this up??

I moved around in back of him and looked at his ball sack. His huge testicles had pulled up toward his crotch, and were starting to separate themselves on either side of the base of his shaft. Maybe the guy was human after all, and couldn't hold out much longer. But he wouldn't have to – my wife was weeping with pleasure, and her hands, fingers stiffly extended, were rubbing up and down the sides of his back faster and faster, a sure tell from when I make love with her that she is about to climax.

Suddenly Lea exploded for the third time. Legs straight out, toes curling and uncurling, she moaned "Oooh ... oooh ... oooh, Gooodness YESSSSSSSSSS!!" She threw her arms around Vassi's back and locked them, physically pulled herself up off the bed to him, and started bucking uncontrollably on his cock. In response, Vassi gave one more powerful thrust to deliver his manhood as deeply as he possibly could into her – and held it there, buried in her pussy as she got herself off on him.

With Lea spasming uncontrollably, I could see her fluids once again draining out of her pussy and running down onto the towel. With her mouth wide open, squealing and gasping for breath, she looked totally out of control, and she just kept going ... and going ... and going. "Oh mercy ... can't ... stop ... cumming," she said as she continued to undulate on him. "Oh God ... never ... anything like ... this before," she groaned as she continued to undulate on him. I can validate that – I never saw her in anything remotely like the orgasmic condition she was in at this point.

Finally, after a few minutes, her bucking gradually slowed, and she finally let go of Vassi, sinking down on the bed with an all-consuming look of contentment on her face. He slowly pulled his cock out of her ... and when it popped out, it immediately sprang straight up against his belly again. It was caked with fluid from the base to the head, but it was all Lea's. Mercy, the guy STILL hadn't come!! But his gigantic balls were now pulled up, taut on either side of his prick. It looked for all the world like one of those jetliner fuselages with the engines attached at the tail of the plane.

Through the haze of her post-orgasmic trance, my wife also noticed that Vassi was still in pre-cum mode. "My God, Vassi! What does it ... take to ... get you off?", she gasped, her chest still heaving from the exertion of her climax. "You almost literally ... fucked my brains out, ... and you're STILL ready to go??"

Vassi lifted his eyebrows almost casually, though he was also gasping for breath. "I told you I had staying power, and I guess now you know what I mean. But I am close to cumming – just a little more time and I would have shot my load into you."

"Well, let's not allow you to back away from that too far," my wife said as she rolled onto her back and lifted her backside into the air. Her pussy was exposed, labia stretched wide open, about the most explicit invitation she could give to him to put his manhood back into her. "I'm so completely satiated right now that I can't imagine myself responding to any more intercourse, but just use me to unload. That's the least I can do for you after the incredible fucking that you just gave me."

I must say that I was startled and aroused at the same time hearing Lea talk like this. She did not ordinarily swear and her language even during sex was pretty restrained, so I was seeing a side of her that had never appeared before.

"I've got to admit," Vassi replied, " my cock and balls are so engorged and stimulated they ache as if somebody went over them with a rolling pin. If you don't mind, I think I'll take you up on your offer. I need to get rid of this stiffness and unload all the cum that's bloating my balls." With that he kneeled behind my wife, pulled his cock down from his belly, and thrust it all the way into her in one smooth stroke. If Lea was having any trouble stretching to accommodate his gigantic prick earlier, she was wide open for him now, as deep as he could go.

Vassi began his thrusting, and he was obviously not trying to hold back at this point – he really did want to simply relieve the stress he was feeling in his loins. As he continued to pump he started a low, primal, guttural sound that was part grunt and part snorting, while my wife was burying her head under one of the pillows and clutching the bed covers in a death grip. "C'mon Vassi, shoot it all in me! It's the only way you're going to get that ache out of your nuts."

I moved behind Vassi again so I could watch his testicles. His rhythm was speeding up and his snorting was getting louder and raspier – he sounded for all the world like a stallion getting ready to breed a mare. "Oooooooh Lea, I'm about ready to explode!!" he exclaimed as I saw his balls tense up even more. Suddenly his testicles jerked spasmodically and then dropped, he gave out with a long "Unhhhh," and I could tell the first stream of semen was being deposited in my wife's pussy.

My wife's hands went from the bedsheets to hold her head. "I can feel your cum surging into me Vassi – WOW does that feel sexy!! Give me another shot!!" Again Vassi's balls bounced and dropped, again he groaned, and the next stream of it shot into Lea's core, with her now squealing in delight.

And that was just the beginning. Over and over and over his balls bobbed as he was obviously unloading his semen into my wife. It was as if he was giving her a 21-gun salute, but with only one gun. I was now noticing that as he was shooting into her, he was still thrusting back and forth a little to further spur his climax, but in doing so he was slowly pulling his dick out of her pussy. So the guy had enough presence of mind to get his cock out of the way so his jism could backfill Lea's cunt!

Finally, after a couple of minutes, with his cock almost entirely out of her, the flexing of Vassi's testicles finally subsided and his demeanor relaxed somewhat. I went around to look at Lea's face, and her tongue was hanging out again – obviously, despite her previous satiation, she had gotten an additional charge from the flooding she had gotten from Vassi's cock. He pulled the rest of the way out, his giant erection subsiding, though even softening his manhood looked like something the fire company would be proud of. He immediately put the soaking wet towel up against my wife's crotch so she wouldn't flood the bedsheets.

Lea got up off the bed. "Vassi, I'm going to the bathroom now and I'm going to let your cum run out of me. I want to get some idea of just how much semen you put into me. I know it must be a huge load – my cunt still feels bloated, even though your cock isn't in me!" Vassi just smiled at her with a quiet confidence. I knew that HE knew what he had just deposited in my wife for her to discover.

Lea went to the bathroom, holding the towel to her crotch. I followed to see what would unfold. My wife pulled the sopping-wet towel away from her pussy, fresh with a gooey blob of thick white jelly-like semen, threw the towel in the tub, stood with her feet spread apart on the tile floor of the bathroom, and waited.

Almost immediately a big glob of sticky white jism formed beneath her pussy, stretched and sank until its surface tension could hold it no longer, and fell to the floor. A longer, more ropelike ribbon immediately followed, after which the cum started pouring out of her in a continuous stream. It was almost as if she was peeing cum.