Change in a Single Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the viscous white stream continued to pour out, the gathering mass of liquid on the floor slowly spread out in a circle from where the original splotch had hit. In the same way that Vassi had taken a couple of minutes to shoot his load into Lea, it took a couple of minutes for her soaked pussy to release it all. Finally, when the stream had slowed to a drip, Lea looked down at the floor between her legs. The puddle of cum there was the size of a dinner plate. "Vassi!" Lea shouted at him. "My God, you came enough to impregnate 100 women!! This load must be a year's worth for my husband!!"

Now that the event was over, my wife all of a sudden looked exhausted, the adrenaline rush gone. She cleaned herself briefly, put on a fresh pair of panties, staggered back into the bedroom and collapsed, where Vassi had pulled the covers away. "Should I get dressed and go now?" Vassi asked. "You look like you need some serious sleep."

"No Vassi," Lea mumbled, her eyelids already starting to droop. "Stay here and curl up to sleep with me. I want to feel you against me as I drop off. This is a King bed – there's

plenty of room for Ken to sleep at the other edge of the bed."

So Vassi crawled into bed next to my wife and held her. Not a minute later I could hear Lea's heavy breathing, indicating that she was already asleep. I crawled into the other side of the bed and lay there, obviously the 3rd wheel in this arrangement. Well, I had asked for it, and this was what it had come to ... as my own excitement ebbed, I closed my eyes ...

... It was a weird dream. I was sitting in a high school gymnasium, watching wrestling practice. But it didn't appear that either wrestler was getting the upper hand – they were both just rolling around with each other, grunting and panting but not seeming to make any progress in actually pinning the other guy or earning points for takedowns or anything ... no progress ... no progress ...

... I felt myself slowly regaining consciousness through the fog of my sleep. What ... What was that dream again? Then I slowly became aware that all was NOT quiet on the other side of the bed. I lay there, still, as if I were still asleep, but my senses were rapidly sharpening. My wife and Vassi had obviously awakened, and were starting to fool around with each other again. I peeked at the clock – 2:15. WE had gotten a few hours sleep, anyway.

I could hear my wife starting to pant and whimper. She was whispering to Vassi, trying not to wake her "obviously still sleeping" husband. "OOOOh, it's stiffening up again," she was saying. "Feels like a fire hose. Mmm, you really know how to use your hands, Vassi."

"Are you sure you want more sex?" Vassi whispered back. "You could use more sleep before you go to the airport tomorrow."

"I can sleep on the plane rides back. Right now I have this chance, and I want more of your magnificent cock. Please fuck me again, Vassi, pleeeeease? You can tell you've already got me soaking wet again!"

"Well, if we're going to do this, we can't do it in the bed – we WILL wake your husband. I'd like to think that we're doing it without him being aware. Adds to the excitement!! And besides, I've still got residual horniness from the first go-'round. This time I REALLY want to put it to you!"

With that, Vassi picked up my wife, quietly lifted her out of bed, and led her to a blank section of wall across the room where one of our large suitcases was standing upright. He brought along a throw pillow from the love seat and another dry towel. Vassi placed the pillow on top of the suitcase, spread the towel over top of the pillow and down the front of the case. Then he picked up my wife and sat her on the towel. At this height her crotch was basically even with his. By the very dim light of the room's night light I could see his gigantic penis once again lying up against his abdomen, his enormous head bulging at the top of the shaft. What a horny stud this guy was!!

Vassi swung Lea's legs up so her thighs were against the sides of her body with the backs of her ankles hooked over his shoulders. He basically had her bent double. Fortunately, my wife has always been extremely flexible, but I was sure this was a stretch even for her.

Positioned with his crotch directly in front of hers, he backed away from Lea, pulled his cock down from vertical to closer to horizontal and placed it at her entrance, rubbing it back and forth against her clit and labia to make sure she was stimulated. "Goodness, Vassi, I don't need that," Lea said. "Just put it in me and give it to me!!"

Vassi grinned and slowly, steadily, thrust his hips toward her. I could see his huge prick begin to tunnel into her, and it appeared as though he was going to shove it into her steadily this time until he made it all disappear. "Oooooohhhhhh," my wife moaned as her insides were steadily stretched by Vassi's now-familiar manhood. "God, don't stop until you are ALL the way in!"

"That was my plan," Vassi replied as he continued burrowing into her, and Lea's mouth opened to take in air as she gasped at the thrill of being stretched to her limits.

This time it didn't take long for him to sink completely into her, their clusters of pubic hair intermingling as they ground into each other. "Mmmmmmf, please Vassi, fuck the living daylights out of me with that huge thing," my wife begged.

"Exactly my intention, love," he replied. "I hope you're ready to get it rougher this time – I REALLY want to put it to you. And since I've already gotten rid of one huge load, you're going to be taking my prong for quite awhile before I come again."

"Talk, talk, talk," Lea responded. "Do your damndest, stud. I'm more than ready for it!"

"You asked for it," Vassi almost snarled at her, as he began working his hips back and then forward, immediately beginning the same steady rhythm it had taken him quite a while to establish in the first go-round. He had my wife pinned to the wall and was pile driving in and out of her with a nine-inch stroke.

"That's it ..... Omigod, that's it!! It's like the business end of a baseball bat!" my wife squealed as she put his hands on his ass and tried to help pull him into her.

Vassi was giving her no quarter this time. Pinned against the wall, bent almost double, with her cunt opened up to the full length of his stupendous manhood, my wife was helpless to do anything but wriggle and squirm in reaction to the enormous pole stretching her core. Vassi had his legs spread a little to lower himself to just the right height and brace himself for the pounding he intended to give her. I could see his huge balls hanging low, and knew it would be awhile before he was stimulated enough to cum.

On and on he went ... and on and on ... and ON, giving my wife a sexual pounding the likes of which she had never even imagined, much less experienced. They settled into a pattern: Vassi steadily, unceasingly thrusting his gigantic manhood into her, my wife building and building in excitement until she finally squealed, wailed and gasped all in one all-encompassing sound, bounced her hips off the pillow despite his having her pinned, curled her toes, and let loose a gurgly splotch of her orgasmic juices onto the towel. Vassi continuing to fuck her through her orgasm and onward, Lea rebuilding her arousal until, between 5 and 10 minutes later, she came again. And again. And again. And again. And, unbelievably, again.

I looked at the clock. It was just past 3:00 and the two of them were still going. Same position, same intensity, same everything. It was unfathomable. I couldn't imagine the energy and staying power it was taking Vassi to continuously fuck Lea this way, and I equally couldn't imagine how my wife was able to handle the repeated ascent to orgasm.

My wife's passion was building again and I could tell she was soon going to have the next explosion. She was clawing at his back with one hand and his hair with the other, begging him for more. "Vassi, I love you!" she finally rasped at him. "I wish ... You could ... knock me up ... but I'm too old!"

I was flabbergasted. Here was my wife, so unsure of herself some hours ago, now professing love for this stud and wishing he could make her pregnant! As I watched, Vassi's testicles swelled and spread and retracted themselves beside the base of his cock, so I couldn't see them any more. It was clear that he was finally getting ready to unload into Lea again.

She continued to claw at him, whimpering and crying and telling Vassi how much she loved what he was doing to her. Finally, one last time, she gave a huge shudder, bucked against him, cried out and once again her orgasmic fluids bubbled out of her.

Vassi once again gave his guttural animal growl. His entire body stiffened and he drove himself into her violently, going up on his toes to try to thrust himself more deeply into her than ever before. He gave one convulsive shudder after another, all the while continuing his groaning as Lea sobbingly cried out how fabulous he was. I could tell that he was shooting his jism into my wife with all the force he could muster.

After a moment his gooey white semen started pouring out of her cunt, since he was still pinned up against her, cock in her to the hilt, and his cum had nowhere else to go. I could see it releasing from her soaking snatch and oozing in thick, heavy globs down the towel in front of the suitcase. Lea was slumped back against the wall, her mouth wide open, gasping to try to take in all the air she could, trying to replace the oxygen she had been starved of during her exertions.

I realized that I had just witnessed something that I would never see again. I couldn't believe that two people could pack that amount of passion and arousal into an hour of lovemaking. Heck, I had just seen it, but I STILL didn't believe it! I must have been doing some squirming of my own, because Lea and Vassi looked back at me. "Oh, you're awake," Lea said offhandedly. "How long have you been watching us?"

"Awhile," I admitted, not wanting to say I had been looking the entire time.

"Well come over here for a minute," she replied. "I want to check something out."

I got up out of bed and dropped my shorts, my cock pointing out not very impressively, though my erection was probably harder and straighter than it had been in many a moon. Vassi backed away from my wife and I took his place between her legs. I could see his now-finally-limp, soaking wet penis hanging between his thighs like a huge sausage, much larger even limp than mine was fully erect. Focusing back on Lea, I could see her cunt gaping wide open, still leaking a mixture of her own and Vassi's fluids. "Put your cock in me," she insisted. "I want to feel the difference."

I took my penis, pointed it at her hole, and leaned into her. What the ...? My manhood was physically within her body, but it wasn't touching anything!! Vassi had apparently stretched her so much that I fit easily within the open volume of her pussy. "Well, put it in," Lea demanded again. "What are you waiting for?"

I was mortified. "I ... I am in, but I'm not touching anything," I had to admit.

My wife looked at me with a mixture of pity and disgust. "That is PATHETIC," she sneered. "If your manhood is that small, it's not deserving of the term. Go jerk yourself off if you need to relieve yourself. I don't want anything to do with that paltry excuse for a penis." With that she shoved me away, and turned to ogle Vassi's equipment again.

My humiliation was complete. Even Vassi looked embarrassed for me as I crept back into the bed, not willing to give my wife the satisfaction of knowing that I needed to climax on my own. There was an uncomfortable silence; then Vassi said, "Perhaps I should go. You two may need to ..."

He was interrupted by Lea hopping off the suitcase, going over to him and kissing him passionately on the mouth while she played with his limp but still impressive cock. "Don't be silly, Vassi. There isn't any transportation for you this time of night. Come take a shower with me and then we'll go back to bed and sleep for a few hours. At least I can be in the company of a REAL man for a little while longer."

Then Lea looked at me. "And as for you, you hopelessly inadequate piece of sexual worthlessness, I guess you realize that YOU aren't going to be fucking me any more. You wanted me to experience this, and now you are going to have to deal with the consequences. From now on, if I'm going to have sex, I'M going to have SEX, not engage with you just to satisfy your pitiful cravings."

They went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, leaving me in the bedroom to feel sorry for myself. With them out of the room I decided that I would get myself off. I could hear Lea laughing naughtily in the shower as I ministered to myself. It didn't take long – I guess I was more aroused than I realized by their incredible fucking – and as the few miniscule spurts of my orgasm piddled out of me, I realized how horribly inadequate I was as a lover. And now my wife realized it too.

In the morning Vassi took his leave, but only reluctantly, as my wife was passionately hanging on him and professing her love and admiration for him. She insisted that he take her phone number and email and demanded his as well before he left.

After Vassi was gone, Lea and I packed in silence. We rode the taxi to the airport in silence. We ate breakfast in silence. We waited for our flight, got on the plane, and flew back to the States, all in silence. We took the limo home -- more silence. There was truly nothing to be said.

You never know when your life might change in a single night.