Changed Redux Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Evolving," Mary said looking around her at the vast open sky. Stars were becoming visible as the last of the day's light faded and she studied them for a few seconds as she collected her thoughts. Even in the still fading light, she thought she could see more stars here than she ever could at home even on the clearest night. The air was so clear and the land so flat and open. It made the heavens look so much larger than she had ever imagined. The heavens, ancient magic, gods and goddesses... Mary suddenly felt very small and helpless. "So what is the magic evolving towards, or into, or whatever?"

"I'm sorry Mistress, I don't really know."

Mary cast a sidelong glance at her, "You don't know or you don't really know?"

Marcellene fidgeted then said, "I have a theory."

"Ok, out with it," Mary said gesturing with one hand.

"I am thinking that perhaps over the eons and all the ring bearers, perhaps, just perhaps, but maybe the ring has been..." she broke off, searching for a word, then continued, "learning from them. Absorbing some of their... traits." The sorceress looked down and didn't seem to want to meet Mary's eye.

"Their 'traits'? You mean picking up their, what? Their personalities?" Mary asked, a suddenly uncomfortable feeling starting to tingle at the base of her neck.

"Perhaps."

The tingling feeling grew and Mary hesitated before speaking, her voice apprehensive, "But you said all the men who bore the ring over the years have been horrible, brutal, selfish men."

Marcellene nodded, still looking down. "In the main, yes, that is true."

Mary looked down to the ring on her thumb and in that instant, her entire perception of the thing shifted, it went from an object of mystery to something dark and brooding. A curse. Mary suddenly felt very frightened and alone. "What am I going to do Marcellene?" She whispered.

Warm arms enveloped her and she felt herself melting into the tender hug, taking comfort from a woman who no longer really existed.

"You will continue to be you and you will not let the ring rule you." Marcellene said firmly, "I will help you in any way that I can."

"Thank you. I'm sorry I doubted you. It was just that the dreams were so real and I was... well, I was scared."

They sat on the edge of the altar for a minute before Mary asked, "So, if you didn't bring me and I'm pretty sure I didn't, why would the ring?"

"Truthfully, I don't know. Perhaps the ring is playing a game? Maybe it sensed the tension between us and hoped to fan the flames by placing us face to face?" Marcellene considered, "If it is still evolving then perhaps it is still a bit like a child, yes? Amused by small, foolish things? Maybe it thought the drama between us was fun to watch?" She shrugged, "Who is to say at this point."

Something Marcellene said earlier came back to Mary. "Wait, you said there were four possibilities of who brought me here but you only listed three. Me, the Ring or your goddess. What was the fourth?"

Looking uncomfortable again, Marcellene stood and then turned to the altar before getting on her knees and bowing low for an instant, whispering something that sounded like a prayer to Mary. The sorceress then stood and said, "The fourth possibility is another god or goddess sent you here."

Mary sat unblinking for several seconds before finally managing to say, "Another god or goddess? You must be joking. There aren't any of the Old Gods left anymore, are they? I mean, nobody has worshiped them in like five thousand years."

"It is never wise to make jokes when the gods are involved." She gestured at the ring, "And why not? You already wear a divine object, do you not? That ring was created with the power of my Goddess. You have seen, you know and you now believe in that power, yes? You have seen that power still exists in your world."

"Yea," Mary said slowly.

"So why would you not believe that the gods and goddesses that created such power are still here as well? They are immortal, they cannot go anywhere." She gestured out at the city below them, "Thousands of years ago when they were worshiped, their power was strong and they were close to the world of mortals. In that age, they held great sway over the events here on earth. Now..." she paused and looked up at the statues over the altar, "Now their influence is almost gone but still they exist. Waiting," she looked to Mary, "waiting for the day when mortals once again worship them. When mortals once again draw them back to the earth to use their powers to both aid and thwart the designs of the flesh."

"Shifting uncomfortably, Mary said, "So, the gods, they want people to worship them again? They want to come back?"

"Some of them, yes."

"So, it was one of these gods that brought me here? Why?"

"Or a goddess." Marcellene corrected. "I don't know. Perhaps because they saw the possibility that my goddess, Ama-Arhus might gain some new influence, a toe hold if you will, on Earth once again," She looked up at Mary meaningfully, "through you."

Mary swallowed hard, "Through me?"

"Yes. You have seen her power and I have heard you whisper a prayer to the 'Goddess' on several occasions. Is it not a possibility that you could come to revere and worship her?"

Mary looked up at the altar and considered. It was true that she had started thinking of Ama-Arhus as her Goddess in a way, after all she saw and felt the divine power every day through the ring. Mary supposed that if she was going to change her religion then a Goddess of Women was probably a good place to start. But to actually worship an ancient goddess? That thought was going to take some getting used to. "I don't know yet. I think...maybe?"

Smiling, Marcellene said, "It is not a decision to be made lightly or in haste. You have time to decide." She turned and started pacing, "But as I said, any one of a number of other gods or goddesses may have seen a chance to regain influence by using you as well. Either by supporting the new rise of Ama-Arhus or perhaps by converting you to their cause. The ring, it is like a conduit into your world for divine power. Thousands of years ago the gods didn't need that as a way into your world. Their worshipers created altars and temples for them to use as those conduits. But now all those temples are gone. Most of the artifacts lost or locked away in museums where no one touches them, no one really understands them. But your ring, that is powerful old magic and it might give them a way back in."

A feeling of nervous terror had been building in Mary as the sorceress spoke and now she asked, her voice quavering a little, "Why me?"

"I do not know." She sat down on the altar next to Mary. "But I suspect you were meant to find this. I think my goddess wanted you to have it."

Smiling a little, Mary said, "Thank you."

"But whoever brought you here and for whatever reason," she looked earnestly at Mary, her eyes looking impossibly dark in the torchlight, "please know that I am always here for you Mistress." Marcellene put her arm around Mary and pulled her in gently.

Leaning into the comforting warmth of the sorceress, Mary said, "I don't want there to be any more tension between us. I need your council Marcellene, I need your support, I need you close to me." She paused, "I need you Marcellene." She took Marcellene's hand and squeezed it, "I love you." She whispered.

Beside her, Mary could feel the ancient ghost's body go taut for an instant before she said, her voice thick with emotion, "Thank you, Mistress." She swallowed hard then continued, "You have no idea how good it is to hear those words from another person after eons of being so... so isolated."

Mary turned and saw fresh tears rolling down Marcellene's dark cheeks leaving wet trails that shimmered faintly in the torchlight. Taking the woman's face in her hands, she gently wiped the tears away with her thumb but they were quickly replaced with new tears.

Marcellene laughed self consciously and also started brushing at the tears herself. "I am sorry Mistress. I should not be acting like this."

On impulse, Mary leaned in and kissed Marcellene tenderly on the forehead, "No Marcellene, you have been alone for so long, it's perfectly acceptable for you to act like this."

The tears flowed anew and Marcellene said, her voice choked with emotion, "Thank you." She buried her face in Mary's shoulder and clung tight to her almost crushing the air from Mary's lungs. For long minutes they sat there, the ancient spirit taking in the feeling of true love and comfort for the first time in eons. True, they had lain together on that first night when Mary had first put on the ring but that had been different. They had only just met each other on that occasion and it was an almost purely physical encounter. Sex, not love. Now they had come to know and care for each other over the last weeks and their relationship was changing into something more.

After a time, Marcellene pulled back a little and looked up into Mary's eyes and what Mary saw there almost made her gasp. Deep, heart rending passion and a heat that rivaled the sun. Instantly her entire body came alive and she sucked in a breath of anticipation.

Without a word, the sorceress leaned in and pressed her lips to Mary's in a searing kiss that ignited both their souls. In the space of a single heartbeat they were wrapped in a frantic embrace that burned away the distance remaining between them. Mary's lips parted, inviting Marcellene inside her, an invitation that the sorceress seemed eager to accept.

As the women kissed they began to touch and caress each other with more fervor. In a very short time they were both hopelessly entwined in Marcellene's elaborate wrapped gown and they shared a little laugh as they untangled themselves. Mary giggled a little as she fingered the fine red fabric. "I don't even know how to get this off you."

Standing, Marcellene took a step back and said softly, "Please Mistress, allow you to show you." With an uncanny grace and elegance, Marcellene began to disrobe herself as Mary watched breathlessly. She unpinned the robe at her shoulder then began to unwrap the silky red cloth from around her body in smooth, fluid, movements that were both beautiful and seductive. Mary watched as the woman's lustrous dark skin was revealed inch by delicious inch as she swayed and turned while she unwrapped herself.

Mary felt a thrill ripple up her spine when Marcellene took the final wrap of cloth off her chest, exposing her perfect breasts capped dark nipples that were already stiff with arousal. It took all her willpower at that moment not to take the sorceress in her arms and wrap her lips around those delicious, hard little knobs and suckle the woman till she begged her to stop.

It was with some surprise that Mary noticed just how much cloth the woman had managed to unwrap so far as she moved to her hips. Marcellene already had a rather impressive bundle of red and gold cloth in her hands as the last few wraps peeled away from her wide, swaying hips. Mary felt her breath hitch in her throat when the final piece of fabric fell away and Mary realized that the sorceress was not wearing anything under the gown. Her eyes fell on the tuft of glossy black hair between the woman's thighs then greedily roaming over the rest of the smooth, flowing curves of the woman before her. The shapely legs, the curve of the hips, the narrow waist, rounded breasts and graceful neck. She breathed, "Dear Goddess... Marcellene you're breathtaking."

Her cheeks flushing with pleasure at the compliment, Marcellene smiled. "I am glad I am pleasing to you, Mistress."

Feeling a little foolish and more than a little awkward, Mary stood and started removing her own clothes. She tried to be as graceful and seductive as the sorceress had just been but somehow pulling a tee shirt off over her head, unbuttoning a pair of jeans and pulling off work boots didn't seem to have the same effect, at least not in Mary's opinion.

It didn't seem to matter to Marcellene though. "Your beauty makes my heart ache my Mistress." she whispered to Mary, taking a step closer. She held up one hand and brushed her fingertips gently over Mary's nipple, making the bud instantly stiffen and sending a shiver up Mary's spine.

An impish little smile curled the corners of Marcellene's lips when she saw Mary's reaction to the faint touch. Emboldened, she took the nipple between her fingers and gave it a firm, rolling twist that made Mary hunch her shoulders while a little gasp escaped her lips. The gasp turned into a moan as Marcellene took the other nipple as well and slowly pulled and rolled them between her strong fingers. Looking up, Mary realized that Marcellene was staring right into her eyes, carefully studying her reaction as she continued her slow teasing.

Mary felt her nipples becoming wet with her own milk as her breasts, still lactating from her lust fueled use of the magic on herself a few days ago, began to let down from the stimulation. She could feel the milk beginning to flow as a kind of tingling tightness in her breasts that somehow seemed to be leading towards her nipples. She knew from her many milk play sessions with Julia in the last few days that the more Marcellene played with her the more she would flow.

Lust was dancing in the sorceress' eyes as she watched the hot, white liquid begin to drip from her Mistress. After a minute she gave Mary a lascivious smile and with deliberate slowness, bent down and kissed the tops of Mary's breasts.

Kiss after kiss, tender and sweet, followed as the woman worked her way leisurely around the sides of Mary's breasts, working her way closer and closer to her nipples without ever seeming to reach them. After what felt to Mary like an eternity of bliss, Marcellene finally reached the crinkled skin of Mary's aureole. Mary sucked in a breath of anticipation as she eagerly awaited the feel of lips wrapping around her, squeezing her, sucking her in... she groaned.

"May I taste you, Mistress?" Marcellene purred softly, looking up at Mary with her huge eyes that seemed to be growing ever darker with her lust.

"Oh dear Goddess, yes," Mary said hoarsely. She ran her hand into Marcellene's thick hair and guided her towards her breast, "Please, take it. Take me."

An electric shock ran through Mary as she felt the woman's lips wrap around her and pull her in. She felt the woman's tongue, soft but rough, slide over her skin, pulling her deeper, stroking her, drinking her in. Her lips were strong and smooth as closed over her, squeezing her, holding her in while also drawing her out. A cry escaped Mary's own lips as she felt wetness flooding her sex while her insides quivered.

Marcellene's hands ran down Mary's sides and over her hips, circling around to her ass, grasping and squeezing the strong muscles. Her touch sent more pleasure washing through Mary's body and she sighed.

The ancient spirit switched back and forth between Mary's breasts, suckling from one for a minute before kissing her way over to the other. With every touch of her skin, every wet sucking kiss, Mary felt herself climbing higher and higher.

Without releasing her breasts, Marcellene pushed Mary backward onto the altar, guiding her to a sitting position on the edge of the smooth ancient stone that was still hot with the sun's heat. She released Mary's nipple with a wet little pop and sat back, looking up at her Mistress. She smiled seductively then, taking both Mary's nipples in her fingers again, started pulling and squeezing them in quick, firm motions.

Mary cried out again as hot, white liquid spurted from her breasts in thin, arcing streams. Droplets quickly formed into little rivers that flowed down over both her and Marcellene as the sorceress milked her. For what seemed like several minutes Marcellene continued to pull on her, driving Mary higher and higher until she thought she might go crazy with the need of release.

Overhead Mary dimly noticed that dark swirling clouds had begun to form directly overhead, blotting out the stars and seeming to glow faintly purple in the fading light.

When she felt soft, sucking kisses working their way down her stomach towards her sex, Mary gave a little mewling cry of desperation at just the thought of what was about to happen. When she actually felt Marcellene's breath, cool on the wet outer lips of her sex, she whined, "Oh Goddess... please..."

Marcellene looked up and gave her a wry smirk, "You seem to become more prayerful when another woman is worshiping you, yes?" Without waiting for a reply, she leaned in and kissed Mary's mount just above her clit.

Without though Mary spread her legs wide, giving the sorceress full access to her most intimate places. When she felt her lover's lips finally make contact with her center she bucked forward, her hands reaching for her heavy breasts but instead encountering Marcellene's hands which were still busy pulling on her nipples. She clutched at the hands which were wet and slippery with her milk and squeezed them with bone crushing strength. "Marcellene... I...uhgh... I... aaaaagh!"

Her attempt at speaking turned into an inarticulate shriek as her lover finally made contact of tongue on pussy. The feel of the woman's tongue slipping over her silky folds was sheer bliss and Mary started moaning uncontrollably as the sorceress dipped her tongue deep into her, pulled out and circled her clit only to once again plunge back inside her... over and over and over...

Above them, the sky continued to grow ever darker as the clouds swirled faster and lower. It looked for all the world like a miniature hurricane in the sky directly over them. Mary wanted to ask Marcellene what it was but the needs of her body wouldn't allow it. She felt Marcellene's tongue push deeper into her and felt her own sex spasm in response, her own wetness running from her, soaking the sacred stone under her.

Unable to support herself any longer, Mary collapsed back onto the altar with a cry as Marcellene continued to drive her relentlessly higher. Milk continued to fountain from her breasts as she felt her core began to contract. Her arms spread wide, her fingernails scraping onto the smooth stone of the ancient altar as rapture burst from her center and flooded through her body, washing away everything except raw, primal lust. Mary shrieked, "Goddess!"

As if in sympathy with the blinding rapture searing through her body, long, brilliant arcs of lightning split the sky in every direction, lighting the desolate land brighter than the noonday sun for miles in all directions. At the same instant, a deafening crash of thunder shook the hilltop and the temple. The altar shuddered under her and above them, the ancient statues creaked and groaned with the terrifying waves of noise. The sky above opened up and hot rain pounded down on them in a torrent as Mary came.

A scream that came from the depth of her soul was ripped from her lungs as pleasure burned through every fiber of her being. Her entire body went taut, her back arching like a longbow as wave after wave of bliss coursed through her body and mind. The rain fell in hot, fat drops that pounded her body, every needle like sting of the heavy drops feeling like the bite of a lovers kiss, driving her to ever greater heights of ecstasy.

Another flash of lightning split the night sky, and a roll of thunder slammed through her body as the rapture took her soul.

* * *

Part Three ~ The Interview

Thunder boomed and Mary jerked awake, confused and disoriented. Brilliant light blinded her and she blinked several times trying to clear her vision.

The thunder boomed again and she turned.

"Mary?"

The thunder again, softer... much softer. It was just a knock at her office door. She was in her office at work and someone was looking for her.