Changed Redux Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your pussy?" Mary interrupted her, smiling wickedly.

"Oh no, you didn't!" Julia said but even as she did her eyes rolled back a little and she stifled a moan. "Oh God... you did! I can feel it as I talk. My tongue..." She moaned, "My lips... so good... " She ran her tongue over her lips slowly, visibly shivering at the new sensations.

Feeling a bit playful, Mary allowed her grin to harden a little. "Well, a good little Pet deserves a treat once in awhile."

At the word Pet Julia's whole demeanor changed instantly. She quieted and lowered her head submissively, waiting for a command from her Mistress. When Mary only sat staring at her silently for a few seconds, Julia began to fidget nervously. Out of habit, she bit her lower lip but this now produced a whole new sensation and she let out a startled gasp of pleasure. She quickly stifled the noise but her cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

"Did that feel good my Pet?"

"Yes," Julia whispered.

"Well, then try a little more." Mary directed.

Cautiously, Julia poked her tongue out a little. The pink tip just brushing the center of her upper lip. Slowly at first but with growing enthusiasm as the sensations built, Julia ran her tongue back and forth over her lips. The gasps and whimpering turned to groaning and full moans as the new sensations built inside her.

"How does your tongue feel?"

"Soooo gooood." Julia slurred as she moaned again. Even the act of speaking seemed to give her pleasure and she shuddered.

Mary allowed her to continue pleasuring herself for a few more minutes, enjoying the way she could see Julia's strong, toned muscles working under the skin as her small body flexed and shivered in reaction to the new experience.

After a few minutes, more Mary sensed that Julia was getting close. Running a hand up over her Pet's side, over her full breast and up the back of her neck, she abruptly took a handful of Julia's hair and pulled her head down till their noses were almost touching. Without preamble, she kissed Julia hard on the lips, forcing her own tongue into the girl's mouth.

A surprised squeak escaped Julia before quickly dissolved into a loud moan of rapture.

Mary rolled her tongue around in Julia's mouth for a moment, enjoying the way the smaller woman twitched and shivered in her arms and also liking the little mewling noises that she was making. Deciding that it was time to take events up another notch, she captured the tip of Julia's tongue and pulled as much as she could handle into her own mouth, sucking hard on the length of it, making Julia writhe. She ran her tongue all over Julia's, feeling the smoothness of the underside, the slightly rough top, the way the muscle under the skin twitched at her own touch, the pulsing Julia's hot blood in her veins.

Mary decided it was time. Letting her lover's tongue slip out of her mouth, she asked, "Are you ready my love?"

Julia only whimpered in response as her impossibly long tongue lolled from her mouth with her moaning.

Leaning back in, Mary captured the tip of Julia's tongue between her lips again.

The air shimmered.

Mary bit down ever so gently on the tip of Julia's tongue that was now as sensitive as her clit.

With a scream that made Mary's ears ring, Julia came. Wetness squirted from her sex and soaked Mary's thighs as the petite woman's entire body convulsed and shuddered with the power of her climax. Still holding her tongue, Mary sucked hard, pinning the girl's tongue to the roof of her mouth and holding in there as she stroked the smooth, deliciously sensitive skin with her own tongue.

Julia's hands slipped from the back of the chair to Mary's shoulders and the strength of their grip was astounding. Mary figured she wouldn't be wearing tank tops for a few days lest someone ask why she had hand print shaped bruises on her shouldered.

With another oddly muffled cry, Julia came again as Mary continued to drive her relentlessly on. Julia tried to scream out Mary's name but it came out as "Maweeee!" around her long, extended tongue.

Mary let her fingers drift down over Julia's body, loving the feel of her smooth, soft skin. When her fingers drifted over Julia's mount the girl moaned even louder if that was possible. The moans and cried turned desperate as Mary ran her fingers through the wet folds of Julia's pussy, soaking her fingers and before long, her entire hand.

Dear Goddess, Mary thought, this girl is completely soaked. She smiled and said to herself, Well, since she's already sloppy, slippery wet...

Folding her middle finger down she turned her wrist up and slipped two fingers easily up onto Julia's sex while her little finger pushed its way with some more resistance into Julia's ass.

Mary figured Julia knew that the fingers in her sex were coming since she just been fingering the outer lips a second ago, but she doubted Julia expected the entry from behind. The way the girl jumped and shrieked seemed to confirm this.

A few quick thrusts of Mary's hand had the smaller woman screaming and crying out anew as another powerful orgasm took her.

Mary felt a new flood of wetness gush from Julia's pussy as a spasm rippled through her. The strong sphincter muscle clamped down so hard on Mary's finger that it actually hurt a little. She didn't mind it though as she saw the intense heat of passion that burned in Julia's dark eyes with every orgasm she drove the girl too.

Dear Goddess, she's so beautiful. Mary though once again as Julia pulled her tongue back in and threw her head back in total abandon. Her mouth opened and from between her luscious lips a shriek of rapture rent the night air.

* * *

Part Five ~ Taking Over

Later that night, Mary was awakened in what was she thought had to be the most delicious way. Tender, sweet kisses were trailing up the inside of her thigh as soft hair tickled her skin. She raised her head to see Julia's face working its way up the inside of one leg, only to stop and switch sides, kissing her way up the inside of the other thigh. After switching sides several times she eventually made it to Mary's hairless mount. The sensation of her luscious lips on the smooth, sensitive skin sent tingles through Mary's body and she let out a contented, "Mmmmm."

Julia looked up and smiled seductively. "Oh, you're finally awake? I was beginning to think I was going to have to take advantage of you while you slept." She planted another kiss on Mary's mount, this time a little farther down and a little bit harder.

Mary sucked in a little breath at the contact.

Seemingly emboldened by Mary's reaction, Julia bent her head down and planted another kiss on Mary, followed by another. The contact of her lips quickly went from little soft pecks to more insistent, sucking kisses. Eventually, Julia's tongue joined the game and started exploring ever closer to Mary's most intimate places. It didn't seem as if Julia was in any kind of hurry and was definitely taking her time, fully enjoying the sights and sounds and tastes of her lover's body as she drove her higher without even touching her sex yet.

With every passing minute, Mary found herself floating higher and higher on an invisible euphoric cloud. Her entire body was tingling with arousal and she was beginning to pant with need. She could feel the hot wetness slowly starting to seep from her sex as it began to pulse with need. Her nipples, stiff and ready to be suckled, ached for Julia's lips as her breasts tightened, her milk beginning to let down with her excitement.

She could hear Julia making quiet little moaning noises and realized that her lover's mouth was still like a second pussy and that every kiss must be a little bit of heaven.

When at last she felt Julia's tongue trace the outer folds of her sex she couldn't contain the cry of desperate need that slipped from her lips. She gasped, "Oh yessss..."

As if in response to Mary's voice, Julia pushed her tongue deeper into the soft, wet outer folds of Mary's pussy, tracing up and down in long, languid strokes. Whenever her tongue reached Mary's clit a jolt of pleasure shot through her and she gasped and grunted with delight.

Between her thighs, Mary could hear Julia groaning and gasping with her own pleasure as she slowly delved ever deeper into Mary all the while driving herself higher as well.

Several minutes passed as Julia slowly, ever so slowly, worked herself deep and deeper inside Mary. Her strong, nimble tongue expertly seeking out every one of Mary's most sensitive places deep inside her throbbing core.

Mary could feel her own arousal dripping down over her ass, soaking the bed sheets under her as Julia drove her ever higher. The tingling tightness in her chest had likewise continued to build and she felt a different wetness as her milk dripped down the sides of her breasts.

A few times over the last few weeks she had thought to herself that perhaps she should use the magic to stop her lactation since it really was pretty odd that a woman that had never been pregnant was producing milk. It actually embarrassed her a little that the only real reason she was still doing it was that she liked the way it felt and truthfully thought it was pretty kinky to make another woman drink her milk. She also told herself that Julia also seemed to like it a lot, but really Julia liked just about everything about Mary of late so that probably wasn't the best gauge.

A twitch of Julia's tongue drove that chain of thought from Mary's mind as her pleasure started to build more rapidly. A while ago Julia had located a particular spot that could drive Mary to fabulous heights in short order and she had been using it relentlessly ever since. Mary's back arched as her lover drove her on, tongue deep in her pussy, nose bumping her silky clit.

Julia purred with her own pleasure as Mary approached the brink.

Mary looked down between her thighs and saw Julia's dark, almost black eyes staring back at her. She saw the corners of Julia's Asian eyes crinkle slightly as she grinned up with what to Mary's pleasure fogged mind as a look of triumph. The thought had barely registered when Julia blinked and everything changed.

In a single blink, Julia's eyes changed from dark brown to a brilliant green that was so bright it appeared to glow. Not only had the color changed, the pupils were now long, vertical slits like those of a cat.

A thrill of shock ran through Mary but it was too late for anything to stop her raging passion as Julia's tongue worked inside her. With a scream, her body slipped over the precipice and she dropped into a roiling sea of rapture. Numbing surges of ecstasy overcame her body and she moaned and cried out as she writhed. Under Julia's expert touch Mary slipped over the edge and fell helplessly into one shattering orgasm after another.

At some point, Mary slowly came back to reality and she moaned softly, relishing the warm, languid feel of the delicious afterglow that was seeping through her veins. She felt something on her breasts, toying with her nipples. Groaning, she raised her hand, feeling the silky light strands of Julia's lustrous black hair.

Julia... her eyes.

Mary sat up and stared at her lover who stared back with a lopsided grin and the glowing green eyes of a cat. "What...?" Mary whispered. With a shock, a memory came suddenly back to her, a memory of one of the dreams in which Marcellene had taken control of her. In that dream, Marcellene had those same green cat eyes. She tried to scoot her way back in the bed but found herself unable to make her body respond. She was pinned to that spot, paralyzed by those captivating green eyes.

"Kazorra." Marcellene's awed voice suddenly floated through Mary's mind.

Mary wanted to ask what or who the hell this Kazorra was but she was unable to reply. Her body was almost completely paralyzed.

"Is something wrong, my Pet?" said Julia, but the voice was not Julia's. It was deeper, throatier, somehow more feminine and almost infinitely seductive. It sounded a bit like Marcellene, the accent was almost the same, but somehow slightly different. More sensual and... predatory.

Mary felt her paralysis slip and she could once again move her mouth. "Who are you?" she asked nervously. The thought of those eyes in her dreams seemed to have sparked something in her mind and new images were slowly coming back to her. The images were hazy and indistinct but she had the impression of... of... arms? A tail?

"All of the time we have lain together in your dreams and you don't remember me? Well, that is a bit disappointing. Apparently, I need to work on my skills a bit more. Although I suppose I have the right to be a bit rusty, it has been several thousand years since I've slept with a mortal." She stepped back and her little grin turned to a broad, gleaming smile that looked far more predatory than any smile Julia' lips had ever made before now. "I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Kazorra Dar Nok, the Goddess of Love."

"Do not believe her!" Marcellene's voice whispered into Mary's thoughts. "She is not the Goddess of Love. She is the Goddess of Lust, Pleasure, and Debauchery. All of the basest instinct of mankind."

Julia tipped her head and seemed to study Mary for a moment before continuing. "You should consider yourself blessed young Mary Calise, daughter of Amanda Greene, sister of Hailey Green. You are the first mortal to converse with me for thousands of years. To think that I should regard someone as lowly as you even worthy of noticing will likely be the most monumental happening in your entire, pathetic little life."

"She's not really here." Marcellene whispered into Mary's mind. "She is using Julia's body right now but she won't be able to do it for long. Julia is not one of her followers so she had to force her way in which is very difficult, even for a god. No one has worshiped Kazorra in centuries and her ability to influence your world is likely almost nonexistent. Just whatever you do, don't agree to anything she says. Do you understand me? Nothing!"

Julia looked sharply at Mary again and one neatly sculpted eyebrow quirked up slightly. The green eyes seemed to glow more brightly for an instant before the smirk returned and she said, "I see we are not alone. Perhaps my sister Ama-Arhus already has your ear? After all, you wear that wonderful ring of hers on your finger. Not in the customary place between your delicious breasts, I will admit, but still, the scent of her magic is all over you." Kazorra reached down and picked up Mary's hand, running a finger almost lovingly over the dull gray metal ring on her thumb. At her touch, the ring throbbed and heat flared through Mary's entire body.

"Oh dear Goddess..." she heard Marcellene moan softly into her thoughts.

As Kazorra continued to touch the ring, the engravings flared with a brilliant silver-green light, a color Mary had never seen it make before. "Such a pretty little bauble. Such immense power for a mere mortal to wield, and yet you only use a tiny fraction of what it is capable of. "She dropped Mary's hand and the light instantly went out but the heat in Mary's core continued to simmer. "But perhaps that is all your limited mind is capable of." She straightened again and looked down at Mary like a butcher would study a side of beef. Finally, she said, "You will renounce your loyalty to my sister and pledge yourself wholly to me, in mind, spirit and," she eyed Mary's naked form again and the corner of her mouth curled up, "and body."

Mary found that whatever power the Goddess had been using to restrain her had been released or at least relaxed and she was free to move. Quickly, she pushed herself back as far as she could away from the apparition before her. She smacked onto the headboard and pressed her back against the cool wood, trying to force her way back into the wall. She felt horribly vulnerable and exposed under the gaze of this Goddess and tried to cover her full breasts with her arms, knowing full well how pointless the gesture was. "I'm not a priestess of, of y, y, yo, your... your sister." She stammered, "I only put the ring on by... by accident. I don't follow Ama-Arhus."

At the very mention of that name on her lips, Mary felt a surge of warmth in her core but that was very different from the raw sexual heat that Kazorra's touch had produced. This was a comforting, soothing feeling that reminded Mary more of a tender, loving hug than the raw, animal heat of sex. The feeling boosted her confidence a little and she managed to grab onto the ragged edges of her reason. Steeling herself, she said, "Where is Julia, what did you do to her?"

"Julia? Oh, don't worry, she's still here. I don't plan on harming such a delicious little treat like her. And don't worry, I'll make sure she has a good time as well. After all, it's not every day that a mortal gets to have sex as a goddess." Her voice cooled noticeably, "But that is beside the point at the moment. We were discussing you and your Goddess."

"I'm not a priestess."

Kazorra shook her head dismissively, "That matters not. You believe in her, you wield her artifact in her name, you belong to her. But..." Her smile cooled into that of a predator, "I desire you as well..." she took a step back and spread her arms wide as the glow in her eyes became even more intense. The air in the room grew cold and heavy as Kazorra seemed to be drawing all the energy in the room into herself.

Mary's heart almost stopped.

Before her eyes, Kazorra's, or maybe it was Julia's... Mary wasn't sure anymore, body began to transform. With a horrified fascination, Mary saw two additional pairs of arms sprout from the woman's shoulders and two more pairs of breasts formed below the large pair she already had. From her tailbone, a long, sinuous, furry black tail sprouted and began waving languidly back and forth.

With a cold, hard, shock, Mary finally recalled the rest of her dreams. In a blinding instant, a great flood of memories ran in rapid-fire succession through Mary's mind. She remembered how Marcellene looked in those dreams...the arms, the breasts, the eyes that tail... the control... the sex... oh dear Goddess, the sex...

Wetness flooded Mary's core at the thought of what had been done to her in the dreams and she barely stifled a moan.

"It was you," Mary whispered.

Kazorra threw her head back and laughed. "Of course it was me! Who else did you expect?"

Mary tried to shrink farther away but had nowhere left to retreat to. She asked, "Why me?"

Kazorra's amusement evaporated and her face took on a look of irritation, "I'm beginning to tire of your questions." She made a pulling gesture with one hand and Mary's body slid to the edge of the bed, her feet falling off the edge to the carpet. Kazorra took a step forward and planted her feet right between Mary's.

The Goddess stared down at Mary for a moment with those glowing green, cat like eyes. Mary imagined the slits were opening up like two canyons and she was falling down towards them, dropping into their cold, bottomless depths. She knew she should be trying to escape, to get away from this apparition but she couldn't make her body move. What was worse, she found she didn't really want to move. A flush of hot embarrassment flooded her cheeks as she realized just how excited and aroused she was at the moment. Her nipples were standing out like grapes and her sex was soaking wet.

"Do not give in to her desires." Marcellene said fiercely into her thoughts. "She will take your body, you cannot prevent that now. There is no way for a human to resist a god. But your mind is still your own. Do not let her take your mind! Do not give in to her!"