Changed Redux Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?" She called, wiping her eyes and looking for her phone to see what time it was. She flipped it on, "Five o'clock." she muttered to herself. She had been away for... four? Maybe five hours?

"Just wanted to let you know I'm leaving. I think you're the last one here today." said the disembodied voice outside her door. It was Reggie, the technician.

"You can come in Reggie, you know. I'm not that scary." Mary called back through the closed door.

"It's locked."

Mary sat up at that, "Really. Hold on." She got up and walked to the door, turning the knob and popping the lock button. "That's odd. I must have done it by accident when I closed it."

In the hallway, Reggie Salazar just shrugged, "Figured maybe you were taking a nap or something. Maybe not feeling well." He shrugged again then gave a little lopsided grin, "Anyway, not my problem. You're the boss after all." He turned to go, "I'm off. When I went to drop something on Nora's desk a few minutes ago all the lights up front were off so I think all the office types have already left. You're last woman standing tonight."

"Oh, ok. Thanks Reggie. Good night."

"Night Boss." He called over his shoulder as he walked out the back door leading to the loading dock. The metal door closed with a boom that echoed hollowly in the big open laboratory area. It reminded Mary of the thunder from her encounter with Marcellene and she felt a trembling in her center at the thought.

"Marcellene?" She called.

"Yes Mistress?"

Mary thought her voice sounded a little different, a little bit... dreamy. "Are you ok?"

"Mmmm... of course Mistress. After all that? Why wouldn't I be?"

Mary felt a self-conscious smile spread on her lips and she shook her head a little, trying to bring it all back. Her mind was still a little fuzzy but she remembered them talking, Marcellene crying, they made up and things escalated quickly from there. Then that storm came and the sex seemed to get even more intense. She had lost count of how many times Marcellene had brought her to orgasm and she couldn't even begin to guess how many times the Sorceress had reached climax. At the time it had felt to Mary like they had made love for days upon end but, she glanced at the clock on the wall, only a few hours. "It seemed like days," she said to no one.

Marcellene answered anyway, "Remember my Mistress, this place I reside in does not really even exist any longer. Time can proceed here the same as your world or very differently. It is all dependent on the magic."

"So, how long were we really, well, in there?"

"In your time? Only a few hours. In here, hard to say. Days at least I think."

Days? She had been in there lying with Marcellene and having sex for days? "Really?"

"Yes Mistress."

"That is so weird."

"Magic."

Magic. Through the magic, they had been having sex for days straight. A thought occurred to Mary, "Marcellene, do you think I could bring someone else in there with me? With you... or, us, I mean?"

"I don't really know, Mistress. You are the first one to ever join me in here in all my thousands of years. Bonding with you has been a new experience on many levels. It may be possible but I think it mostly hinges upon your powers, not mine. It would also depend on the favor of the Goddess of course." She paused then continued, "But I suspect that you might have the power within you. I think the Goddess favors you my Mistress."

"Really?"

"Yes. I do. You recall that storm when we first made love on the altar?"

Mary blushed at the memory but said "Of course."

"That rain was a blessing. A sign of favor from the Goddess."

"Rain?"

"Yes. Think Mistress, in my time that was a desert land. Harsh and utterly unforgiving. A gift of rain like that from a god or goddess was one of the greatest blessings one could receive. It was the gift of life. She favors you greatly I think."

"I think she favors both of us."

Similar to her experience earlier when Mary had felt Marcellene's emotions as a sudden sense of pain and betrayal, now she felt a warm flush of happiness suffuse her being and she couldn't help but smile at the spirit's reaction to her words.

Two hours later Mary was seated at her desk idly scrolling through a spreadsheet of data from one of her projects but not really even seeing it anymore. She was trying to but her mind kept wandering back to her time with Marcellene on that hilltop temple. Images of the sorceress in the throws of passion as Mary drove her to climax after climax. The way her back arched, the curve of her neck, her full lips, her six breasts thrust up towards the night sky...

Mary blinked. Six breasts? Why had she thought that? She tried to bring the image back in her mind but it was hazy like... like... after a second it came to her and she started. It was like the dreams. Did the Marcellene in her dreams have six boobs? She couldn't quite remember but she thought... Maybe? The idea of it was odd but it somehow seemed to fit.

Her thoughts were interrupted by tentative footsteps in the hallway followed by a hesitant, "Hello?"

It sounded like a woman and Mary wondered who it could be. Glancing at her computer it was twenty minutes early for her interview and it was supposed to be some kid named Tony.

Probably a late delivery. She stood and went to her door, "Back here."

A few seconds later a young black woman in a stylish but slightly ill fitting pantsuit looked around the corner into the laboratory hallway.

To Mary, she looked to be the early twenties, average height and a bit heavier than average. She was black, her skin the color of dark coffee with lighter brown hair that was done up in an elaborate series of hundreds of small braids that were all in turn woven together into one thick braid that was draped over her right shoulder and came down almost to her waist. Square cut, dark framed glasses were perched on a wide nose and framed large, expressive brown eyes. When she saw Mary a tentative smile split her large, full lips that revealed perfect white teeth. "Hello, I'm here for an interview? I was supposed to meet Mister Mires." She gestured back the way she had come in and said, "Sorry to just walk in but there didn't seem to be anyone up front so I started looking."

"Yeah, it's after hours so most people have gone home and Mr. Mires got called away for business. I'll be conducting your interview. My name is Mary Calise. I assume you're Tony Charles?"

"Yes, that's me." She said offering her hand and managing to drop her leather bound folio in the process. It hit the floor and scattered pages across the hall. "Oh damn." She muttered as she bent to pick them up.

"Here, let me help you." Mary offered, watching the girl move as she bent down. Mary was just getting back on center after having her expectations changed so abruptly in the last few seconds. The thought that the Tony she was going to be interviewing could be a woman had actually never crossed her mind. Not that she was complaining, she thought to herself as she picked up the papers and handed them back.

"Sorry about that," Tony said, standing. "and thank you."

"No problem. Come into my office and we'll talk." Mary said and headed back behind her desk, closing her laptop and straightening up the pile of papers that she had left strewn about. She gestured to an old desk chair across from her and said, "Please, sit."

She watched with interest as the woman sat down and gave the room a quick once over. It wasn't exactly a spacious, executive office suite. Her own desk sat basically in the center of the room with a smaller table to her left serving as more work space and basically a place for her to pile more stuff. A shelf filled with books and equipment lined one wall while a plan table was pushed against the other wall. Various pieces of testing equipment, buckets shovels and even a few orange traffic cones filled in the spaces between the furniture. It looked anything but glamorous. In truth, Mary admitted to herself, it looked a lot like a storage closet.

Mary always thought that a prospective interviewee's reaction to the place they would ultimately be working was a good indication of how they would take to the work. Interest was good, it showed an inclination to learn. No reaction could be good or bad, it was hard to say. Could just be that they were nervous and their mind was on the interview, not the surroundings or it could be that they were just not really observant. Hard to say. But disgust, well, that was pretty much a dead giveaway. If they thought the surroundings were beneath them right from the word go, or actually before the word go, then they likely wouldn't do a good job. Two of the prospective interviewees today had reacted in exactly that way and as a result would not be getting Mary's stamp of approval.

But not this woman. She was looking around the office kind of wide eyed as if taking everything in. She looked interested and more than that she looked intelligent. Mary wasn't sure exactly what it was that made her think that right off the bat but she was almost sure of it. She looked down at the resume again and noted that Tony was Geology student, not an Environmental Engineer as all the other guys she had interviewed had been. Not that it would be a problem. With all the groundwater contamination projects that her company was currently working on, there was plenty of call for someone who knew what was going on underground.

"So, Geology? You like it?" Mary asked as a lead in.

Tony's cheeks seemed to darken a bit and she broke eye contact, looking down at the desktop as she said, "Yeah, actually I find it really interesting."

Mary noted the reaction and asked, "Something wrong with liking your major?"

Tony looked up sharply, maybe afraid she's done something wrong, "No, of course not." She hesitated then continued, "It just that you kinda get, well, you know, people, they can be somewhat dismissive when they find out you're studying rocks. A lot of people think it's pretty pointless."

"Do you think it's pointless?"

Shaking her head, Tony said emphatically, "No, of course not. I think it's fascinating. I mean, it's the study of where we all came from really, In some places, the bedrock under our feet has been there for billions of years." She gestured to the walls, "The sand that was used to make the concrete blocks in the walls could have been walked on by a dinosaur or one of the very first neanderthals. Most people don't have even the slightest idea of just how old Earth really is. Oh sure, if they know something and paid attention in school, they may throw out an age of 'A few billion years.' but most people have no real grasp of just how long that really is." She leaned forward, "And Geology is one of the best ways for us to go back that far. To learn about how the Earth was really formed and how it's changed over the eons."

Mary sat back a bit, suppressing a smirk that was trying to come out. She liked this woman already. She was passionate about her career choice, she was interested in learning and looked to be driven. "What's your GPA?"

Sitting back, Tony looked a little chagrined at her passion of just a moment ago, and she said a little sheepishly, "3.86."

Mary felt a little flash of pride at guessing correctly that this woman was smart and apparently also driven. "Impressive."

"Thank you. It takes a lot of work."

"I know, I remember those days. I spent a whole lot of nights studying till all hours of the morning and my GPA wasn't nearly that impressive."

They talked for another hour with Mary asking questions and Tony, for the most part, doing an excellent job of answering.

Towards the end, Mary asked, "So why an engineering firm and not a research?"

Tony looked down again and said, "Well, I haven't had the best luck at getting an internship anywhere so far, really."

Mary pursed her lips remembering her interview process years ago. She knew it was better than it had been in years past but the whole industry was still largely dominated by men. Being a woman was one check in the wrong column, at least in some organizations, being black was, at least potentially, another check.

Feeling that racism and sexism probably weren't the best topics to bring up during a job interview, Mary offered, "Perhaps your major just wasn't quite what they were looking for."

Tony looked decidedly uncomfortable, "Maybe. Hard to really say." She shrugged, "Maybe I just don't interview well. I don't really know."

Mary had the distinct feeling that Tony did know but just wasn't saying. She could see that the young woman was uncomfortable so she changed the subject, "Well, want to take a look around the lab?"

"Of course," Tony said, standing quickly. In the process, she managed to knock over the chair which in turn knocked over a stack of boxes that had been precariously stacked against the wall. "Dammit." She muttered, turning to pick everything up.

Mary watched from behind her desk, slightly amused. Besides being very intelligent, this girl was apparently also quite clumsy. That could be a bit of a liability in a working lab but Mary figured that she would be doing more work analyzing results and working on reports than actual physical work anyway.

After a few seconds, Tony stood up and straightened her blazer. "Sorry about that."

"No problem. My office is a little cluttered." She stood and headed for the door, "Let's go."

Mary walked her around the front offices first which only took a few minutes, then brought her back to the lab which, at least as far as Mary was concerned, was far more interesting. She spent quite a bit of time showing her around, demonstrating some of the equipment and explaining about the kind of work they did there. Tony asked a surprising amount of questions, many of which were very insightful. She also didn't ask a single banal question along the lines of 'Do you get coffee breaks?' which further improved her standing in Mary's eyes. By the time the interview was done Mary found herself thoroughly impressed with Tony and knew that this was the one. Of course, it wasn't her decision in the end but she figured the owner would go by her recommendation since she was the only one doing the interviews.

Walking Tony towards the main door, Mary found herself watching the woman's backside as she walked. She had a fantastic, round bottom that swayed deliciously as she walked. Mary caught herself thinking that Tony's backside would look even better if her waist was a little slimmer.

The air shimmered.

Tony stumbled for a second then paused, shook her head and went on walking without seeming to notice anything different.

Once again the magic worked on its own and what Mary saw both thrilled and horrified her.

Tony's body had just reshaped itself before Mary's eyes and now looked even better. It didn't appear to Mary's eyes that Tony had actually lost any weight. Rather, it seemed that her body had just kind of reshaped itself a bit to be more curvaceous. The woman's backside had been well shaped before but now was even rounder and more pronounced with wider hips and a slimmer, although still not skinny, waist. Her breasts were definitely fuller as well but not nearly as large even as Mary's, never mind Julia's. Mary marveled that even Tony's pantsuit had changed to fit the new curves, the pants stretched over her backside like a second skin and the coat was now well tailored to accentuate her chest and hips.

Mary couldn't believe she had just changed another person without even meaning to. She felt a little panic building in her chest but she put it down hard, this wasn't the time. At the front door, she had to concentrate to avoid letting her eyes wander all over Tony's new body as she turned back towards Mary.

"Well, thank you for your time today Tony. It was a pleasure speaking with you. We'll be making our decision within a few days so you should hear back from us either way within a week or so."

"I understand." She held out her hand and they shook. "Thank you for seeing me today. I enjoyed our talk and the tour. I look forward to hearing from you." She gave Mary another one of her dazzling smiles and walked out.

Mary watched her through the glass front door, walking across the parking lot. She found herself thoroughly enjoying the way the woman's ass swayed as she walked in high heels. Mary then found herself wondering if Tony had even been wearing heels when she walked in. She didn't think so. She thought Tony had been wearing white flats originally, not the five-inch stilettos that she had on now. Mary bit her lower lip as another thrill of excitement and apprehension coursed through her.

The magic... again. Mary liked the look of a woman in heels so the ring had put Tony in heels before Mary even realized she wanted it. The ring was doing more than just giving her what she wanted, it was anticipating what she would want, then creating it. The hollow, nervous feeling started creeping back into her stomach again but with an effort, she pushed it down.

Across the parking lot, Tony got into a silver Honda Civic coupe that looked to have seen better days and after a few seconds drove off.

Turning back to her office, Mary thought to herself, that is definitely who we're hiring.

* * *

Part Four ~ Oral Appreciation

"Enjoying yourself?" Mary said with a little smirk. She was seated comfortably on one of the overstuffed armchairs in their living room relaxing after a long day of work.

Julia was on the chair with her but she wasn't exactly being allowed to relax at the moment. She was facing Mary, straddling the arms of the chair with her legs draped over the sides. She gripped the back of the chair for balance as she held herself suspended over Mary's lap with her strong thighs. Also, per Mary's direction, she was completely naked.

A series of whimpering noises floated around the room as Mary toyed with the soft, wet folds of Julia's sex. Teasing the girl and keeping her fires burning brightly without quite stoking her into an inferno... yet.

"You're such a good little girl. Look at how wet you are tonight." Mary held up her fingers in front of Julia, rubbing them together, liking the slippery, stickiness of Julia's arousal. She ran the fingers under her nose and inhaled deeply, feeling her core tighten at the strong scent of her lover. With a grin, she raised the fingers to Julia's lips and pressed them into her mouth, making the smaller woman taste her own sex.

With a little moan, Julia eagerly sucked the wetness from Mary's fingers, seeming to enjoy the taste of her own pussy. As Mary withdrew her fingers from the heat of Julia's mouth, the girl's impossibly long tongue followed her out. She wrapped her tongue around Mary's fingers like a snake and pulled them back onto her mouth in a way that was both incredibly erotic and a little creepy.

"Apparently you like the taste?" Mary asked.

"Mmmmm." Julia purred and Mary felt her fingers vibrate with sound.

A thought flicked through Mary's mind and she felt the corners of her lips curling up in a grin. "So you like having my fingers in your mouth, huh? Like to suck on things? Well then maybe we can have some fun with this."

The air shimmered.

Julia's eyes opened wide and she gasped around Mary's fingers. Tentatively, she moved a little, tracking Mary's finger's with her tongue, flexing her lips a little. With each movement, she moaned and whimpered. Her eyes slid closed and the rest of her body almost seemed to go liquid as she continued to slowly caress Mary's fingers with her tongue.

After a minute she pulled back, releasing Mary's fingers with a wet slurping noise. Breathlessly, she asked, "What did you do to me now? That felt so amazing? It's like my mouth is..."