Charlie's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she left, I began to remove my farm clothes and grabbed the new white thong she had layed out. Again, pulling it on over my bald mound and into the valley between my cheeks gave me a bit of an unexplained shudder. Following that up with the new jeans, I grabbed the cropped t-shirt draped over the couch. Pulling it over my head, I paused to inspect the lower neckline. While on most girls, the scoop would have displayed what I'm sure was a modest amount of cleavage, my ample chest pulled it down and rose up to present a vast valley. It also caused it to rise up at the bottom more than I'm sure it was intended to. Oh well, once I button up the other shirt, it won't be too obvious. Finally, sitting on the couch, I pulled on my cowgirl boots, in the process bumping the laptop sitting on the table.

What I saw when the screen lit up stunned me. It was an honest-to-goodness porn site, with a video all cued up. After sitting there in silence for a while, and a quick peek back at the door to make sure it was still shut, curiosity got the better of me and I clicked play. A muscular, tattooed man stood in between the legs of a pretty, petite brunette laying on her back, with her rather large fake breasts standing up like big balloons, pumping away. As her eyes rolled back and moans started to escape her mouth, he pulled his steel hard, what I guessed to be about 7" (I've been cutting lengths of rope my whole life) penis out of her and began rubbing it on the little nub above her slit. After she gave out a loud roar, he gripped his shaft and stroked it 4 or 5 times, then began blasting 5 or 6 huge ropes of his white goo all over her stomach and big fake breasts. Now, even with my limited knowledge, I understand how procreation works, I had just never seen the act in person, nor had I expected it to start those tingles I felt sometimes down in my girl parts. I was a bit surprised to find my hand had crept between my legs and started trying to rub out an itch I couldn't explain. I was even more surprised by the voice I heard close to my ear.

"Clark and I like to watch those sometimes to keep things spicy." Lilly said softly.

Bolting upright, I stammered "I...uh...I mean...it just popped on, and I'd never seen one before. And then I started getting all these funny feeling...down there, like sometimes when Travis rides up to the farm on his horse, and then my hand...and..."

"Shh, it's alright sweetie, women get those feelings, and those and that are some of the most natural things in the world. And when it's right, it's really right!" Lilly tenderly interjected.

"Oh, ok I guess"

"Now stand up and let me look at you." she instructed, and proceeded to give me the once over. "You know, there's no law says you have to make use of every button on a shirt. C'mere." she said, as she walked towards me, deftly undoing the top and bottom three buttons on my shirt, leaving only two fastened. She then grabbed the shirt tails and tied them into a knot right above my tummy, and gave the top of the shirt a little shuffle, leaving me with about four or five inches of toned midriff, and about a mile of tempting cleavage, exposed.

"Whoa" was all I could say.

"There's my little rodeo queen" she replied. "Now let's go catch you your cowboy!"

The ride over pretty much consisted of me asking and Lilly answering a whole lot of questions about the video I had just seen. Yes, she was enjoying herself a whole lot, no, they're not all that same size, some are bigger, some are smaller. No, not that much always comes out at the end. I felt a teeny bit less confused about it all as we pulled in.

"Now let's go show you off!" Lilly exclaimed, as we got out and walked towards the big barn at the county fairgrounds.

I instinctively wrapped my arms around my midsection as we walked towards the entrance, noticing my dad and Clark standing outside, discussing livestock, or sports, or crops, or sports, or whatever it was they were talking about. We were about 15 feet away when they both realized who was walking towards them. Clark's face scrunched up and daddy stammered "Charlotte May...I...what..."

Lilly cut him off "I just dressed her up a bit today, but I guess with what she usually wears, I can see why you'd be confused that soon you'll be getting me as your SECOND daughter, not your first, dad!"

Hearing that and seeing Lilly's literally award winning smile seemed to soften my dad a bit as he began to contemplate the reality of having a growing young woman.

Lilly then pulled Clark aside to tell him, a little more quietly and sternly " And before you say anything mister, your SISTER is quickly becoming a woman, whether you like it or not! I just want to make sure she knows she has total control of everything that entails!"

That being done, dad seemed to snap out of his reverie and said "Well, your mom is inside serving refreshments, Chris (my other brother) will probably drag himself down here in a while, and I've gotta go talk to some folks. You kids have fun, and the two of you look out for my little girl. You look beautiful, sweetheart."

"Thanks, daddy."

The place was already pretty full when we walked in, I noticed my mother over behind a table full of drinks and snacks and gave a wave. After an initial moment of shock, I saw an interesting smile cross her face, and she returned it. Lilly immediately noticed some of her old friends (easy thing, she had a lot of them), grabbed mine and Clark's hands, and dragged us over to say hi.

After the now common surprise as to who I actually was and just how different I looked, we all took up seats on a haystack and started a fairly meaningless, but very entertaining, who's doing what conversation. In the middle of cracking up at a joke someone had just made, I happened to catch a sight out of the corner of my eye. Travis had walked in and was scanning the room as the predictable mob started to form around him due to his local celebrity. Now I'm not sure if I was imagining it, but I swear I saw his head snap back to me and his mouth open slightly. I guess at that point I was glad to be wearing my hat, probably did a decent job at hiding the blush I felt creeping up my cheeks. It was then Lilly called my name.

"Let's go get some refreshments" she said.

I leaned close as we walked over, "Travis just came in, and...I don't know...maybe I'm just seeing things...but I think he was staring at me."

"Oh, I doubt you were imagining it, if you took a look around, I think you'd notice half the guys in here staring at you, and the other half are probably trying like hell not to!" she replied. "Well, the night is young and we seem to be off to a good start!"

After grabbing some snacks and punch from the refreshment table, and a quick kiss on the cheek from my very busy mother, we made our way over to sit down at one of the several picnic tables set up for just that reason. As I started to nibble on a cookie,two people approached me unnoticed.

"Charlie May Walker?" I heard, as I looked up to see Travis, standing there in his black shirt and hat, crisp jeans, fancy boots and his big state championship belt buckle.

"Hi Travis" I replied, as I felt my face turn all kinds of flushed, and fought to level my eyes to his, which, to the boy's credit, stayed locked on mine, despite the fact my current getup offered him plenty of well endowed flesh to ogle.

He started "It's really nice to..."

That was when the second person I mentioned interacted with me. Now see, it's long been a game for the little kids at these dances to sneak up on someone and snatch their hat. It was kinda their idea of a fun game of tag, and most everybody got their hats back at the end of the night. Well, it was my turn for a little tyke to sneak up on me, squeal with glee, and snatch the hat right of my head, then promptly dart under the table toward freedom. Instinctively, I immediately dropped to all fours to grab tbe little rascal, give him what for, and get back my hat.

That's when two things happened, one I immediately realized, one I didn't. What I did realize was that the whole point of this night and my new clothes was to get everyone to see me as the girl I was, and it certainly wasn't very girly to go chasing someone around on a barn floor. What I didn't realize, not being used to such revealing clothes, was the minute I dropped into a crouch under the table, two things happened. My new jeans pulled a quite a bit at the back and probably two inches of my thong strap became very visible, and second, with my knees tucked under my torso, my boobs ran out of room and tried to escape upwards to my chin like two bowling balls headed towards a pin.

"Uhh, Charlie, you're putting on a bit of a show." Lilly alerted me.

Suddenly aware of my exposed lower back and brand new pillowy chin rest, as well as several pairs of eyes locked on my form, not the least of which belonged to Travis, I began to shuffle myself upright. As I did so, and again, I may have been imagining this, I caught a glimpse of Travis tugging uncomfortably at the seemingly extremely taut fly of his jeans.

"Sorry about all that" I apologized, red-faced as ever, as Travis tried to discreetly adjust his pants, me doing some quick adjusting of my own to try and get everything back in place.

"No problem at all" he said, obviously ignoring his own lower issues.

Lilly, hearing the music switch to a slow song and quick thinking as ever, interjected "I'm sure! But I think after that feast for the eyes, least you could do is ask a girl to dance!"

"It would be my pleasure" he replied, offering his hand to me.

I, of course, gladly took it and followed him past the mechanical bull pit (which I noticed caught his attention) and out to the area designated for dancing. He half spun me around and politely and gently placed his hands on my curvy hips as I reached up to wrap mine around his neck, which was a bit of a stretch with the near 9" height difference, but I'm a determined girl and I made it work. Besides, I'm sure he didn't mind a bit, cause me reaching my arms up and together like that caused my already bulging breasts to squeeze up and out a little more, and on account having to reach and pull myself to him a bit, he got one heck of a midsection full of ample tit flesh.

"Charlie, I...I didn't mean to stare back there, it's just...I mean...I've always thought you were a great girl, what with all the stuff you can do around the farm, and as much as it seems you try and hide it, you're real pretty...I just...you've never worn clothes like that...and...wow, just wow."

Now, I don't know where it came from, but I leaned my head way back to look up at him, giving him an unfettered view of my bare neck, collarbone area, and my the top of my enormous bust, which in this position was practically leaping at him. "So you liked what you saw?"

"Heck, I don't know a red-blooded male who wouldn't have!" he answered, twisting his hips a bit farther away, but keeping full upper body contact.

"It's ok, you can hold me a bit closer" I said, pulling his hands around to the small of my back and pressing our lower bodies closer together.

Whoa, is he...wait, did I...is that why he was keeping separate? Jeez, it feels like a fence post pressing into me...

And of course that was when the song just had to end, and the MC had to get on the loud speaker and blurt "And is that local rodeo hero Travis Rogers? Travis, I'm sure the folks here would love it if you hopped on that there mechanical bull and gave us a show. Especially seeing as no one else has been able to stay on!"

Of course everyone started cheering, and Travis felt obliged, but he turned to me sweetly and asked "Do you mind?"

My smile must have split my face, as I shook my head ever so slightly and said "Go show em, champ!"

As Travis left to go get ready, I practically ran back to Lilly (Clark had since scampered off to go swap old war stories with his buddies) and her friends. "Whoa!" was all I could get out.

"Look at you little lady! Leaning back like that and giving him an even better eyeful? Brilliant! I tell ya, you're a natural! You waited a little too long to pull him all the way close though."

"Yeah" I said "but it almost seemed like he was purposely keeping a bit apart, but I figured I'd go for it. My god Lilly, it was hard as steel!"

"No surprise there!" she replied "Awful polite of him not to just jam it up against ya."

"I can't believe I caused that, and partly on purpose! I don't know what's got into me tonight!"

I exclaimed.

Lilly started to chuckle as she said slyly "It sounds like you want it to be him that gets into you!"

My kitty started practically buzzing at the thought. And I call it my kitty cause we used to have a barn kitty I'd chase around when I was little yelling "Pussy, Pussy" so I thought it would be funny if I called my pussy kitty. Whatever, it makes me chuckle. Whatever I call it, it was on fire. And it scared me to admit just how right Lilly may have been.

Lilly snapped me out of my reverie by saying "Well, I do know one thing, all those little buckle bunnies in here tonight are gonna swarm as soon as he rides, and you'll have a hard time getting near him without having to shove threw a herd of them. I was you, I'd do what I could to make sure he knew I was still around."

Sure enough, about 15 or 20 girls had mobbed up right by the entrance to the pen. Well, I headed to a open spot on the fence right at the front of the pen, at least I could see from there, and he could probably see me. Travis mounted the mechanical bull to thunderous applause and got ready to ride. And ride he did. It was a thing of beauty to watch. Eight seconds went by easy and he leapt off like a superhero as the applause got even louder. And like a true superstar he began walking the fence and shaking everyone's hand, thanking them kindly. He slowed as he walked up to me.

Now if my behavior while we were dancing surprised me, what I did next would fall under the category of absolutely shocking.

As he stood in front of me, I hopped up on the bottom rail, pulled him close by his shirt, turned my head to the side to miss his hat, and laid a huge kiss full on the lips. As he stood there stunned, I grabbed his hat, put it on, hopped off the rail, and started walking away towards Lilly. I turned back to see him standing there rubbing his face dreamily while the guys next to him clapped him on the shoulder. Oh, and I decided that would be a good time to tip that hat to all the girls standing by the gate looking shocked and outraged.

Lilly nearly tackled me with a hug. "OH MY GOD!! You may as well have just turned to those girls and yelled 'MINE BITCHES!' Let's see those buckle chasers get so much as a look now!"

My heart was trying to accomplish the near impossible task of pounding its way clear out of my prodigious chest as I heard hand slaps and Travis' name being yelled closer and closer to me. I turned to see closing the last few steps of distance, framed by a bevy of very disappointed ladies in the background.

"You know, that looks way better on you" he greeted me, still a little stunned

The only answer I could muster was a huge, flushed smile.

At that moment a huge roar went up, and everybody's attention turned to the stage, where one of the kids had managed to sneak up and snatch the MC's hat right in front of everyone. Travis took the opportunity to ask "Can we go walk and talk?"

I nodded, grabbed his hand, and made a beeline for the back door.

We strolled away from the barn in the moonlight, and I never let go of his hand. Suddenly, my emotions came bursting out. "Travis, I'm so sorry, I swear, I hope I didn't embarass you! It's just, somehow in a day, Lilly's managed to burst me out of this shell I was in, that I think I've been deep down wanting to burst out of for ages, and, I've just absolutely adored you for the longest time, and I wasn't sure if or why you'd want to feel the same way about me. I understa.."

He pulled ME in for a kiss this time. "You have no reason to apologize for anything"

It was my turn to stand there stunned. "Well then, I guess that was just the sweetest way possible of shutting me up. I do have a tendency to get going."

"Why would you think I wouldn't have any reason to like you. Truth be told, you're beautiful no matter what you wear. You're one of the hardest workers I know, you care so much about your family, and your farm, and all your animals, and you're probably the only person in three counties that can ride and rope NEAR as good as me!" He said with a wink.

At this point, it may be beneficial to bring up the fact that I've always done a lot of range riding on the farm on my horse Sugar Cookie (I was 12 when I named him) and that led to me being a damn good barrel racer, Travis wasn't the only one around here with buckles. But it became a decent way for a teenage girl to help contribute money to a financially struggling farm. But anyways...

"Oh, hush you, I could spot you a 30 second head start and me and Sugs could run you down in a minute!" I said with mock anger, half taking the bait.

"Maybe so." he said with a smile that turned me into a puddle, exceedingly so downstairs.

"It's weird, it felt like I woke up when my parents said I could finish my education at the school, like I was free. I mean, I know things are WAY better on the farm, heck we've even been able to hire a few hands, but until they said it, I didn't know for sure. But it felt like a million pounds lifted off of me and all these possibilities opened up. And now, the day I've been waiting, and the day I finally screw up the courage to talk to you, and it's the day before you leave for college. How far away are you going, Canada or something?"

He chuckled "Michigan State University, not quite Canada darlin', and the have one of the best Veterinary schools in the world."

"You really do love those animals, huh?" I asked, as we stopped walking to sit on a pile of straw bales. At that point I got a little daring and took the hand I was holding and pulled it around me. He didn't seem to mind at all.

"I can't explain it. I mean, I know I do rodeo and stuff, and that's not exactly the nicest thing in the world to animals, but, I think that's maybe why I'm kinda good at it. I swear, it's like I can feel what they're thinking through their heartbeat or something."

Since unexpected boldness seemed to be a theme for me for the night, I decided it was time to quench more of my curiosities. "Can you feel what I'm thinking?" I asked huskily, as I took his free hand and placed it squarely on my massive left breast.

"Charlie...oh my...these are amazing...where did you get these?"

I giggled a bit, probably out of nerves, as I told him " I'm a farm girl silly, I grew them myself! I've had boobs since I was 10, they just never really stopped growing, as much as I tried to hide them."

"There was this woman out on the tour this summer, used to wear the skimpiest tops and brag about her 'world class 36D's'. I admit, they distracted the hell out of me, but I don't think she could hold a candle to you."

Was polite, all-manners, Travis Rogers a closet breast hound? Let's see where this goes...

"So you couldn't keep your eyes off of them, huh?" I asked, looking straight into his eyes, almost willing the nod I got from him. "I dunno, without seeing her it's hard to tell, but maybe she held a candle to me" I continued, my voice getting hungrier and more animalistic by the second, "when I was in 7th grade!" And with that I shoved his big hand down so it was completely enveloped in my cleavage.

He squirmed vigorously, obviously trying to relieve some extreme discomfort in his jeans, when, feeling hornier than I thought possible, I leaned into his ear, going for the kill, and whispered "If you happen to see her again, tell her to try and seduce you again when she can take both of her 'world class' titties and fill one of my 32H bra cups!"