Charlie's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dove into him for what was the most passionate kiss of the night, reacting instinctively when his tongue squirmed his way into my mouth. When we broke apart gasping, he stared at me, totally mesmerized.

"So wait, you're telling me that what were quite possibly the nicest, biggest breasts I had ever seen in person, aren't as big as you were by the end of middle school?"

From his statement, I was almost sure they had hooked up, he seemed to be speaking quite familiarly of her, but that did nothing to deter from the fact that, even if he had, he was almost literally drooling for me. Lilly was right, these puppies were like magic wands, especially to guys like Travis. I could probably get him to do whatever I wanted, just to get a shot at my girls. I decided to put him, and me, out of misery.

"Why don't you just find out for yourself!" I said throatily, as I swung my right leg over his lap, straddling him, and at the same time, taking my hand of his and effectively ripping my left breast out of completely out of my bra and t-shirt. He dove in like a starved man, burying himself in my chest and nuzzling away like a starved man.

All these feelings were going on inside me. The physical stimulation of his mouth, suckling on my thick, rapidly stiffening nipple, the mental stimulation of knowing that even with his very large hands, Travis couldn't even cover all of my huge tit, and it probably drove him as crazy as it did me. And then there was my landing, I had centered my crotch on what felt like a small baseball bat jammed down his left leg, and I was instinctively grinding on it, winding myself to a frenzy. It was then I made the decision.

"I want you inside me."

No buildup, no beating around the bush, I just dove right in. What was happening today?

I leaned back and started kicking off my boots as he looked at me questioningly, wondering if he had heard right. So there was no confusion, I rolled off him and peeled my jeans off, leaving me sitting there in my now soaked white thong. I folded up the jeans and put them underneath me, because to be honest, the straw was a bit prickly on my bare cheeks.

Again, possessed of a ravished horniness which had apparently taken over my life, I slipped the thong to the side, putting on full display for the first time to a man in my adult life, my completely bald and absolutely glistening kitty.

Apparently as shocked as he was, standing in front of me and seeing that broke any resistance. He hastily began to unbutton his jeans. Now it was my turn to be shocked, because I was convinced till that point that I held the monopoly on massive endowments here.

Now I've grown up around animals my whole life, I've had plenty of real life anatomy lessons, and I've seen stud horses. I'm not saying it was horse big, but at that moment it sure looked awfully close. I didn't know they came that big on humans. His pants were nearly to his knees before it finally popped loose and sprung violently upwards. No wonder he was squirming, that thing was folded over big time.

"Whoa!" was all I could get out.

"Yeah, I guess it's kinda big" he replied timidly.

"Kinda? Only thing I've ever seen bigger is a horse, and that can't be by much!" Now it was his turn to swell with pride.

"I don't suppose you have an extra large condom?" he said, starting to get a little, pardon the pun, cocky.

"No, and don't you dare get me pregnant" I said

"Well..."

Quickly remembering the porno I had seen earlier, I quickly undid my button-up and lost it, then, after popping the clasps, all in one i tugged my bra and t-shirt over my head, not the most effective way to do it, but the look on his face and the involuntary jump his huge rod gave when my natural wonders came into full view were worth the discomfort

The panties shot off and there I was, naked as a jaybird.

"Ok, make sure you pull it out, and you can squirt it on my tummy and tits if you want. But make sure you pull out, do it early and stroke it if you have to."

His face looked like I had just given him a present "Okay!"

He walked in between my open legs and lined his massive pole up with my now dripping slit. Not that I knew anything about the lubrication logistics of sex, especially with a virgin hole and and such a huge member, but no extra was needed, I was soaked.He pushed in about two or three inches, when I stopped him.

"Go slow, it's my first time"

"It is?" he asked, a bit surprised. "But i didn't feel your..."

"It broke years ago, I was climbing a fence I wasn't supposed to and slipped and fell. Hurt like hell, and mom thought I had my period early cause I didn't tell her what happened, but it turns out I just broke my hymen."

"Oh, ok. Are you sure..."

I cut him off, "Keep going"

He kept pushing forward, inch by inch, stretching me past what I thought was possible. How the hell is a baby supposed to fit out of this? Brushing past my g-spot giving me an intense shudder, deeper and deeper until he hit the back.

"Ok, stop a sec, let me get used to it." I said. I felt so full. I looked down to see the first time my untouched vagina had been penetrated by a man. I swore he was so deep I'd see it poking out my tummy, but all I saw was my lips stretched seemingly impossibly far, and a couple inches of his massive cock still unused outside of me.

"Shit, it's so big it won't even go all the way in!" I felt him twitch inside of me at that statement. After what may have been seconds or minutes or hours, I finally said "Ok, slowly."

He pulled almost all the way out, and the emptiness felt like I had lost something I craved dearly, just when I almost yelled at him, he pushed it back in, this time a bit shallower. One, two, three, four more times, deeper each time, and I felt a humming inside my body I couldn't even fathom, my moans building to match it. My massive breasts heaved on my chest with the rhythm. The next time was the deepest since the first, and just as I felt something building to a peak, he screamed "Oh, fuck" and yanked himself from me. Just in time, it turned out.

Now I was amazed by the size of the load I saw shot on the porn video. It would not prepare me for what was about to happen. As soon as he was out of me, he fired a rope of cum that shot feet over my head, but was voluminous enough to splatter my face and the canyon between my still heaving breasts. The next one, almost as large, just crept into my hair a bit, and added to the river forming down my body. The next several didn't go quite as far, but hit and coated my massive mammaries with tangible force. By the 8th or 9th one, he finally subsided to just dribbling onto my tummy and pelvis. When all was said and done, had I had any knowledge or experience, I would have said two or three guys had shot huge loads all over my supple body.

He pretty much confirmed that

"Oh my god, Charlotte"

Aww, he called me Charlotte, only time anyone does that is when strong emotions are involved, good, bad, or otherwise

"I swear, I've never cum close to that hard! I'm so sorry, and I'm so sorry it was your first time and I hardly lasted. I was just so turned on, and you felt so good, and..."

"Shhh," I stopped him, wiping his copious seed blast from my mouth, "two things: I'm glad you were my first, and I'm glad to know I am the one that can get you that hot."

And I meant it. Sure, I was disappointed we didn't do it for longer, and that I didn't get to ride out that wave building in my body, and all I really wanted was more, but I was glad it happened, and that it happened with him.

"So..." I said "are you wearing an undershirt or something, cause we're gonna need to go back inside eventually, and I REALLY can't do it covered in your stuff!"

As we laughed hysterically, he actually did pull of his shirt and undershirt (damn, good move Charlie, didn't even think about getting to see him shirtless! What a bod!) and handed it to me as he began to redress, his monster tool shrinking to more manageable, albeit still large, proportions, making it easier for him to stuff it back in his pants. I mopped up as much as I could, but still felt sticky around my chest, and the shirt was coated. Not wanting to mess up an expensive bra, I realized it would be much easier to wash a t-shirt. My thong was soaked too. Tossing the t-shirt into some bushes, I made the decision to pull my pants back on commando, I was too tingly down there still anyways to put on damp underpants. Next, reminding myself not to move around to vigorously, I pulled my cropped t-shirt on and gathered my underwear in a pile. I buttoned and tied my shirt back up, doing one extra button to combat the added bounce going braless would cause and was stepping into my boots and stuffing my bra and panties into the back of my waistband just as Travis finished meticulously tucking his shirt in and adjusting his belt.

Travis walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder as I nestled my head into his chest.

"Charlie, I need to tell you something." he said. "I was trying to tell you before, but my brain went kinda fuzzy."

Glad to know I had that effect!

"I told you that girl, Dana, followed us around on tour," he continued, "Well, the last stop of the tour was here at the fair. I was trying to tell you that we did actually hook up once, and after that, she wasn't just following the tour, she was pretty much following me. It was only a couple weeks ago, and I wore a condom, and it never happened since."

"I had a funny feeling that was the case" I said, evenly.

"Well, with the last stop being here, she kinda followed me tonight. She was standing by the gate like usual, waiting for me, right when you kissed me in the pen. Last I saw her, I walked by her looking pissed, then staring daggers at you when I walked over. Please, I'm sorry, I tried to tell you, I just couldn't get it out. I hope you're not mad at me."

"Should I be?" I asked.

"There is absolutely nothing there, I swear." he said, tensely

"I wouldn't think so," I replied "after all, she doesn't even measure up, does she?" I asked, at the same time pulling his hand from my shoulder, into my shirt and all the way under my right breast, so he could feel the full weight of my enormous knocker.

Immediately relaxing, he chuckled "No way, no how!"

"I didn't think so. Besides, I get the feeling if you really wanted to that bad, you could snap your fingers and she'd come running, am I right?"

"Most likely" he replied.

"And yet I feel like if I did the snapping, you'd be the one running."

He got a little flustered and said "Aw, Charlie, don't go saying that, people'll think you have me on a leash or something."

"Yes or no?" I asked. "Don't be all silly, this is a private conversation."

"Yes," he admitted quietly.

Smiling and feeling sexily powerful, I said to him "Just do one thing for me and I swear, I'll never bring it up again."

"What?" He asked nervously.

"Say I'm the best you ever had."

"You are 100%, bar none, by a landslide the best I've ever had." he complied.

"Just you remember that, cause that was only my first time!" I said with a wink.

"Oh my...wait, I just realized, you're not wearing a bra!"

"Panties either, didn't want to get them messy, I'm still a touch sticky in spots. That reminds me, we need to stop by Lilly's car and drop them off. I don't need to walk back in there with them sticking out of the back of my pants, people might think something unseemly happened!" I said, nudging him.

"Huh, didn't even notice them back there"

"Probably the same reason you didn't notice I was wearing a bra right away, you were too busy groping my tits! Apparently it switches off your brain for a while!" I said laughing.

He was pensive for a second as we walked towards the car, "Doesn't come within miles of measuring up" he finally said, smiling.

As there was currently the announcements for the winners of the silent auction going on, we were able to re-enter the barn almost completely unnoticed. I say almost, because just as Travis leaned in to whisper in my ear that he had promised to spend a couple minutes talking to some people about some things (I wasn't really paying attention to who or what, I was starting to feel the tingles again from his closeness) and kiss me gently on the cheek, I noticed a wide-eyed Lilly making a beeline towards me. Her eyes got even wider when she saw that small but tender kiss, and upon reaching me, she hooked her arm in mine, leading me off towards a fairly deserted corner and started talking immediately in a hurried, but hushed, voice.

"Charlotte May Walker, what on earth is going on tonight?!?! A couple hours ago you were almost too scared to talk to that boy, and now I see him whispering in your ear and kissing you with a look in his eyes like he could barely stand to be away from you for a second! And you, you got look on your face like a wildcat getting ready to pounce! The happiest wildcat in the world, but a wildcat nonetheless!"

I started as calmly as I could, "Lilly, I swear, I guess I never realized just what it meant to be a woman, not only how good it feels to get attention from a fella, but..." then the words started pouring out. "...to know how much I can control getting that attention. I mean, the look on his face when I kissed him that first time, that was something, but when I let feel one of my boobs, he looked not only like I'd just handed him a million bucks, but like he'd do absolutely ANYTHING to get just a penny more!"

She grinned mischievously "Well, that's no surprise with a rack like yours! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little jealous, but I can't complain too much, cause I swear the good lord gave me the sweetest ass around!"

To emphasize her point, the turned slightly to show how her large, firm, round globes bulged the back of her flowery sundress. She was right, other than the fact that it might be the sweetest ass in the whole state.

I reassured her with a hearty nod and continued "You weren't kidding about them being like magic wands, cause I swear that boy was under a spell! I'm pretty certain he adores big ones, cause he told me about this girl he met out on tour bragging about how big and fantastic hers were, then I swear he almost went off in his pants when I told him I haven't been that 'small' since basically I became a teenager!"

"I'd say you've definitely got yourself a bonafide breast man there, sweetie!" she said with a wry chuckle.

"You might be right," I kept on, "cause once I got completely topless, he felt like a steel rod inside me."

Her jaw dropped. "Inside you? You let him..."

"I basically couldn't stop myself!" I cut in. "Between all my pent up feelings, and the complete rush I got from knowing how my huge chest drove him absolutely insane, I just went for it! So yeah, it feels weird to say it so suddenly, but I guess I'm not a virgin anymore."

Lilly's eyes might have teared up a bit. "Charlie, that's incredible! How was it?"

"To be honest, huge. Lilly, it almost went down to his knee...I swear I've only seen something that big on an animal! And when he put it in me...I wasn't even sure it would fit. I broke my hymen a while ago, so there wasn't any blood, but I swear, I thought it would split me in half! But we kept going, and by the time he couldn't put any more in, I thought I would see it poking out my tummy. And it still wasn't all the way in. As much as it stuffed me, I felt empty when he pulled it out, and I don't just mean physically empty, empty like I NEEDED it back in me. After just a couple thrusts, this humming started to grow in me real quick, and just as I thought my brain would explode a couple seconds after that, he finished."

Lilly was rapt with attention "Wait, did you use a condom? Cause I know you aren't on the pill."

"No, we didn't have one, but beforehand I stripped naked and I just had him finish on me like I saw in that video. But it wasn't like in that video, it was like a fire hose, he absolutely covered me in it."

Lilly looked at me with pride. "Well, it sounds like you had one helluva first experience! Too bad it ended abruptly, seems to me like you were on your way to a huge orgasm, but it doesn't surprise me even without any experience that you finished him off so quickly as hot as you made things!"

"He did say right after he's never, ever cum that hard and later that I was the best he ever had."

"I'm so happy for you! And maybe it was better it didn't go one too long, if he's that big you probably wouldn't be able to walk if you went at it for a while!" she laughed. "Plus, as good as the first time was, it'll just just keep getting better with experience. Especially as much of a natural as you seem to be!"

"I just wish I hadn't waited till the night before he leaves for school to make a move. He does look like he's done talking to whomever he needed to talk to, guess I should grab as much time as I can."

Lilly re-took my arm and we started over towards where Travis was sitting when halfway she stopped suddenly.

"Looks like waiting too long could be a recurring theme tonight," she said sourly, as she noticed a tall redhead leaning close to an uncomfortable looking cowboy.

"If I had to guess, that would be Dana, the one who followed him around on tour and thought she was god's gift to bras. No need to worry, I think I have this covered."

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yep!" Quickly popping open not only the extra button I had worn undone earlier, but another as well, I fixed his hat high on my head and gave my most confident walk over.

Leaning purposely over the edge of the table they were occupying, I removed the borrowed hat from my head and placed it gently back on his.

"Figured you might want this back," I said sweetly.

Now, at first glance, it may have seemed like I was conceding defeat and walking away, but that would have only been if you weren't in front of me to take that glance. I said it before, my new bras did a great job of supporting and presenting my already large, proud breasts. But the image I was presenting now, leaning over the table, was out of even that league. It must have looked like two massive, juicy cantaloupes rolling around in a tiny sling, with an enormous expanse of delicious cleavage thrown in just for fun, and I paused there for a second just to let them sway.

Neither Travis nor Dana could do anything but stare.

Dana was the first to snap out of and she stood up defiantly.

"Excuse me, but you are interrupting a private conversation." she said sharply, as she raised to her full height, drawing her shoulders back.

"Gir..." Travis started, before I cut him off as calmly and frankly as sweetly as I could.

Turning back to Dana and noticing her puffed up stature, I smirked, "Honey, don't point those little things at me, I was just being polite and returning something I had borrowed."

Being used to garnering all the attention from flaunting her 36D pride and joys, Dana was clearly getting flustered not only at being so solidly out-titted, but having it blatantly brought to her attention.

"Litt...are you gonna leave so we can finish our conversation, or do I need to show you the way out?" she snapped.

It was at that point Lilly had heard enough and stepped in from just behind me where she was standing. In retrospect, I'm sure it was more for Dana's benefit than mine, Lilly had seen a little and heard plenty of stories of me roughhousing with my big brothers. You don't grow up with that and wrestling farm animals and not come out being able to handle yourself. Truth be told, I was a tough little cookie. Lilly knew it, and was trying to prevent Dana from finding out the hard and probably very painful way.

"Sweetheart," she interjected, "if you want to leave with as many of those pretty teeth as you came in with, trust me, you are going to want to walk away from this little lady without another word."