Charlie's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing there were now two ladies and one fairly uncomfortable gentleman who really wanted nothing to do with her, Dana turned in a huff and tore off, shouting "All of you just get fucked!"

I fought back the urge to yell back "already did!" as Lilly blew her a sarcastic kiss goodbye.

I looked at Travis with a little pout on my face, expecting to see him a bit unhappy with the situation that had just occurred, but to my surprise, he was smiling.

"Wow," he said, a little shocked, "I've been trying to chase her off half the summer and it took you two all of two minutes to accomplish!"

Ever the quick-witted one, Lilly responded "Well, if we're being specific, it took my loud mouth and most definitely Charlie's massive knockers, but I probably don't need to tell you what those things are capable of!"

As Travis joined me blushing, I noticed him squirm and tug a bit at his lower half, trying to discreetly relieve a very uncomfortably escalating situation which the mere mention as well as the mind-boggling view of my 32H treasures had seemingly caused to arise yet again.

"May we join you?"I asked sweetly, prompting him to wave at the empty seats for us.

Lilly took a seat on the bench directly across the picnic table from Travis, almost exactly the spot where I put on my little display earlier.

I, on the other hand, decided with tonight's events that I could be a little bold here, and walked around to sit right next to him, snuggling into his left side, which immediately prompted him to wrap his arm around my shoulder.

As we all struck up a very light, casual conversation, I glanced down to notice that Travis still had his 'situation', which by this time looked like a boa constrictor trying to snake its way well down the leg of pants. Wow, kinda hot to think I caused all of that! Realizing that if I turned myself into him a little more, I could not only rest my hand discreetly on his lap, exploring the massive hardon which my nubile young body was directly responsible for, which in turn was responsible for the quickly growing dampness in my pants, but as a bonus, he had a fantastic view down my shirt at my now extremely squished together mammaries. As he was engaged in talking to Lilly, I slid my hand over the top of his leg and into the middle of the bulge running down his thigh. Squeezing gently (not that I could squeeze much harder, I could barely get my hand around it) I began sliding up and down about half the length. Looking down quickly, I noticed this was making it grow even longer. Holy shit was he packing a python! Looking into his eyes with a with content, I saw him looking right back down, seeing the pleasure on my face and also catching an eyeful of bosom, which was now heaving due to my heavier breath brought on by my growing arousal.

He must have reached a breaking point when he leaned down to me and whispered, "Charlie, that feels amazing, but if I don't step off and do something about this situation, either I'm going to explode or my pants will."

I leaned back and disengaged myself so he could get up and head to the bathroom to get a handle on the situation, Lilly's eyes following him the whole time, a wry smile on her face.

Noticing the substantial bulge running down his left leg, her eyes widened as she looked to me.

"Damn, I thought I was getting it from a big one. Charlie, a couple minutes with you has that boy on fire, and he has a whole lot to be on fire!"

I looked back at her, half amused, half concerned. "I know, less than an hour and I almost forgot how huge it was! But I feel bad, this night is almost over and he leaves early in the morning. How's he gonna get any sleep with it like that?"

She smiled back, "Well, I'm sure he's adjusting and cooling off as best he can right now, but worse comes to worst, I'm sure he'll take care of it himself tonight. That is, unless someone were to do it for him!" she winked.

"I...I mean...I don't think I have time to do him again, that would be too long of a process. I suppose I could use my hands, but they barely even fit around it."

She grinned back at me, "I've got two other things in mind that I'm certain he's MUCH more crazy about than your hands!"

She moved around the table to whisper what she had in mind, alternately shocking me, and turning me on.

As the crowd started milling around for the last dance, I made my way towards the restroom area so I could catch Travis as he left them. Catching his eye from where I was standing a bit away, I simply motioned towards the parking lot with my head and mouthed the words 'your truck', then left that way, not waiting to see if he followed.

Upon reaching his truck, which was parked a ways out facing the building, I leaned my shoulder against the hood, crossed my arms and waited. Seconds later he found me, and standing right in front of me, similarly leaned on the hood. Not giving him a second to think, I pinned him against the truck, smushing every inch of my womanly bits against him I could manage, and vigorously began to kiss him as best my inexperienced, but apparently innately talented mouth would let me.

When we finally broke apart for air, he looked at me flustered and said, "Charlie, I just got this thing calmed down, now it's right back to where it was!"

He didn't need to tell me, I could feel its steely bulk stiffening into me.

"How about you let me worry about that?" I asked him as seductively as I could manage, and led him back to the door of the truck, opening it so I could take a seat on the floorboard and pull him in front of me. I quickly undid and removed my top shirt, then slowly pulled my small, tight t-shirt up over my head, making sure he got a great shot of my huge breast tumbling back down, and almost certainly bringing him right back to full mast.

Now, it turns out Lilly has watched a WHOLE LOT of porn. She had recommended to me that since he was so enamored with my breasts, it would absolutely blow his mind if I let him titty fuck me, and I had to say I agreed. Not having a ton of experience with it since she was on the smaller side, she drew on her viewing history to tell me how it worked.

As he stepped back and stared at me topless, I pulled a small bottle of body lotion out of my pocket that Lilly had slipped in, cause apparently this worked better if it was lubed up a bit. As I opened it to start slathering up the vast expanse of my inner breasts, I impatiently motioned for him to lose his pants, to which he complied immediately.

Good thing he had stepped back to admire me, cause that telephone pole of his almost smacked me in the face hard when it sprang loose.

Having sufficiently greased up, I grabbed his hips and pulled him towards me, nestling his rock hard rod between my melons. Grabbing the bottom of a breast in each hand and lifting (not the easiest task in the world) I squeezed them together, smothering his shaft in warm, slick tit flesh.

"Oh my goodness Charlie, what are you...that looks...feels incredible!"

"Well," I answered, "I saw how hard you were getting, and I didn't want you to have problems the rest of the night. I figured sex again would be tough to pull off in time, so I decided you might like this. Judging from your response, I guess I was right?"

"Oh god yes, this is amazing!"

My hands were starting to slip, so I decided change the grip and press my forearms together against them, like I was trying to touch them to one another. The action instantly smashed the girls harder together and up and down, almost doubling the cleavage valley in the middle, nearly totally engulfing his towering rod. I moved my chest up and down, pumping him towards a rapidly approaching release.

"Charlie...ohh...I'm gonna...sooo good!"

Not that he needed any help, but I decided to egg him on a bit and asked him, staring straight up into his eyes, "Ohhh, baby, are my huge tits gonna make you cum?"

The answer was yes. Instantly.

The first shot surprised me and glanced off my chin, spattering my upper chest. The rest I was actually able to dodge by leaning my head to the side, since the tip had slid a bit lower because his knees actually buckled a bit when he started cumming. Wow, that must have really done the trick! This load was comparable to the last one, most of it ended up behind me, save for the little bit that ended up on my shoulder, but he made a veritable lake on his passenger seat.

When he finally started to soften a bit and slide from between my ample breasts, he regained his composure just a little.

"Wow Charlie, you are absolutely amazing!"

"I'm just glad I was able to make you feel good! Now we should probably start cleaning up, cause I have a feeling this lot is gonna get real popular real quick."

I came prepared this time, and grabbed a huge wad of napkins out of my back pocket and immediately went to work slopping as much of his sauce off of the seat as I could.

"Charlie, that wasn't good...I...I've never felt as good in my life as I have tonight with you. That was absolutely amazing! Why do I have to be leaving in the morning?" he said, going from bliss to despair instantly.

I didn't want to even consider it, so I simply slipped a piece of paper in his pocket "Just stay in touch with me, ok?"

After cleaning what I could out of the truck, I used the rest of the napkins to wipe off what was on me, then cleaned off the slippery stuff in between my breasts, noticing pleasantly that even this small action held him rapt.

After pulling on my little t-shirt, I pressed up against him, and gave him our most passionate kiss yet, trying to put all of my feelings into it and make him feel it through my lips and tongue.

We finally stopped when we heard several voices of people filing to their cars.

"Be good, kay?" I said with one last peck and turned to go meet Lilly at her car, my button up shirt trailing in the grass and a noticeable bounce in my step. And apparently an even more noticeable barely covered breasts, cause about halfway to the car, I caught a group of guys staring, only due to the fact that one of them was so locked in on me he walked clean into the front of a truck. I just giggled, swung my shirt over my shoulder, and kept walking.