Charmed - A Glamorous Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost as soon as Paige began her latest variation on his cock, Paul knew that it would be the one that did him in. In mere seconds he was back to the point he had been at before Paige's mechanical failure. He didn't know precisely how long he would be able to stave off his orgasm, but he wasn't confident in his ability to delay it long enough. Somehow he didn't think his usual methods would work this time, he just wasn't used to the intensity of pleasure he had been getting while fucking Phoebe and Paige and putting together that week's grocery list was not going to be distraction enough. Not with a beautiful, sex-crazed, goddess riding him like some prized bull, and from the look of rapture on Paige's face it was apparent she was in no rush to end the ride anytime soon. Paul would just have to hope that Paige was kidding when she threatened him with bodily harm if he should climax and not get her off as well. She must be kidding, she couldn't really intend to rip Paul's cock off and toss it out the window just because he failed to please her. After all he had grown quite fond of it, especially every time he felt a wave of pleasure shoot through him as Paige's pussy rubbed against his shaft.

Of course Paige was only kidding about that. The afternoon was only half over and a fully attached cock figured prominently in Paige's plans for the remainder of the day. Not to mention Paul's. And Paul was also mistaken about how close Paige was to orgasm herself. Paige had been riding Paul for nearly fifteen minutes now and his unit had been probing her g-spot for a good portion of that time. Paige didn't climax from g-spot stimulation as easily, or messily, as Phoebe, but she could get off on it, as she was getting ready to prove. Picking up speed until she reached maximum safe velocity Paige's eyes closed and her mouth opened, meaningless sounds escaping as she closed in on nirvana.

Paul wasn't doing any better himself. His eyes remained open along with his mouth, but he wasn't saying anything dramatically more intelligible than his female counterpart. He was simply hanging on for dear life, desperately trying to hold off his climax until Paige reached hers. He was succeeding in spite of the odds until he caught sight of movement at the foot of the bed. Phoebe had recovered from her earlier encounters and was ready to play again. To show that she was ready she moved out from behind the camera tripod and caught Paul's eye. Lifting her left foot and placing it on the bed Phoebe took her left hand and spread her pussy open for Paul to see. Taking her right hand Phoebe worked one, then another and then a third finger into her snatch, working them in and out, fingers and pussy getting increasingly wetter with each stroke. After only a few seconds of this Phoebe pulled her fingers out of her dripping twat and made a big show of bringing them to her mouth where she slowly sucked them clean of her juices one at a time.

Paige was oblivious to the erotic display taking place behind her, but then the redhead was pretty oblivious to anything but the dick inside her by that point. All Paige cared about was continuing the assault on her g-spot, her orgasm just moments away. Paul, however, was a different story. He was totally aware of Phoebe's x-rated show at the foot of the bed and it was having an immediate impact on him. Watching the raven-haired witch lick her juices from her fingers was the last straw that broke the dam holding back his orgasm. As Paige was dropping down his shaft Paul's hips surged up to meet her, his cum shooting out of his cock and painting the walls of her vagina.

Paul's cock swelled as his orgasm struck. That and his sudden lurch upward provided Paige with that last little push, triggering the redhead's own climax. Their groin's slapped together one last time as Paige came and her hips stopped moving, only the muscles of her pussy contracting and releasing as she rode out her orgasm. Paul didn't care that Paige had come to a standstill on top of him. He was still driving his hips up into her pussy with each spasm of his dick, sparing no thoughts for anything but his own ecstasy.

Phoebe was the only one moving as the two lovers came down from their post-coital bliss. She had been watching the developments on the bed like a hawk, ready to pounce if Paige let Paul cum inside her as the two had planned earlier. Seeing that this was indeed what had transpired Phoebe was on the bed and behind her sister in a flash. Pushing at Paul to get out from under Paige she got down on the bed on her back and wriggled underneath the redhead until she had her mouth positioned just beneath her sister's snatch. Rug munching Paige was a favorite pastime of Phoebe's, but going down on her when she had a fresh creampie was a new experience and she was dying to try it. Grabbing Paige's ass in both hands Phoebe pulled her younger sister's gooey twat onto her face and began drilling her tongue into it. Each lick of Phoebe's tongue brought new tasty treats into her mouth and earned the sister witch a moan of encouragement from Paige.

Paul was on his back on the bed, his body doing a convincing impression of a bowl of Jell-O, when Phoebe began slapping his legs and yelling at him to move. Fearful that he had somehow failed to get Paige off and his punishment was about to be enacted Paul scurried off the bed and away from the two girls. When he saw why Phoebe was all excited his face split in a huge grin. This was going to be hot. He quickly moved to the camera and checked the focus, ensuring that the activity on the bed was being recorded properly. Paul needn't have worried about that. Either by design or chance the camera lens was pointed perfectly at the sisters, each drag of Phoebe's tongue through Paige's folds caught for posterity. And Halliwell family viewing.

Paige fell face forward on the bed when Paul got up, leaving her ass proudly pointing to the ceiling and providing ample room for Phoebe to slip into place behind her. When Phoebe grabbed Paige's ass the redhead was aware enough to respond, spreading her knees farther apart to allow her pussy to come down an adequate amount to where Phoebe's tongue could get to it with greater ease. Using a pillow to support her head Phoebe could now reach it and she wasted no more time, extending her tongue and lapping at the combined juices already beginning to drip from Paige's snatch.

Paul watched Phoebe work from the foot of the bed. He was easily able to see every swipe of the brunette's tongue through Paige's twat. He watched as gobs of his cum dripped out of Paige onto Phoebe's tongue only to disappear immediately as they were swallowed and she went back to the source for more. This continued until there was no more evidence of his orgasm remaining for Phoebe to devour. However this did not prevent Phoebe from continuing to lick Paige out. Some slight traces of Paige's own lubrication still remained and Phoebe was not going to stop until she had completely cleaned her younger sister out.

Paige had been moaning softly the entire time Phoebe was eating her. She should have been way too tired to respond to the short-haired girl's ministrations, but Phoebe was unintentionally paying some much needed attention to Paige's still engorged clit. Phoebe was using very long swipes of her tongue to collect her sister's fluids and deliver them to her open mouth. Most of these swipes brushed briefly - and sometimes not so briefly - but always roughly, right over Paige's clit. And the redhead was loving every second of it. So when Phoebe slowed down and showed signs of stopping Paige reacted.

"No." moan "Don't." moan, moan "Stop."

Not sure if she had heard correctly Phoebe responded in between licks, "What was that sweetie? I couldn't hear you."

"Licking." moan, moan, moan "Keep on." moan, moan "Eating."

"You want me to keep on doing this?" Phoebe took an especially long lick of Paige's pussy, flicking her tongue on her clit at the end.

"Ahhhhrrrrrrrr. YES!"

"Really?"

"EAT ME GOD DAMN IT!!!!"

Knowing she had pushed the teasing far enough Phoebe returned to her task before her dear, lovable, quick tempered sister turned violent. Considering how best to proceed Phoebe decided to concentrate on Paige's clit, concluding correctly that the younger witch was sufficiently primed and now just wanted to reach liftoff. Phoebe settled in to her current mission, choosing a tried and true approach to getting Paige off. Using the tip of her tongue she began tracing letters on Paige's bud, knowing from experience that the concentrated attack would be the quickest way to do this.

While Phoebe was showing off her skills at cunnilingus Paul was thinking about his own next move. Watching Phoebe eat Paige's cream-filled cunt had gotten him rock hard and ready to fuck again. Seeing Phoebe on her back on the bed with her knees raised slightly he considered climbing back in the saddle for some more fun with her. Realizing that might interfere with what she was doing to Paige he opted against that particular course of action. Phoebe's mouth and Paige's pussy were also no man's land for the time being and Paige didn't look like she was in the mood to give him a blowjob. She was more likely to bite his dick in half if he foolishly tried to get her to suck him. That left Paige's ass. Tempting, very tempting, but he quickly ruled that out as well for the same reasons as the others. Damn. He really didn't want to stand there and just masturbate. There were two positively gorgeous women mere inches away and he couldn't find some way to make himself part of the action? Damn. Damn, damn, damn, damn. Wait. He couldn't fuck either of the girl's, or get a blowjob from them, but that didn't mean he had nothing to offer. His tongue still worked and from the way Phoebe was vigorously playing with herself while she went to town on Paige it was a safe bet that she wouldn't mind something other than her own hand down there.

No sooner had the idea presented itself than Paul was crawling into position between Phoebe's thighs. Capturing her hand in his he gently removed it from her snatch and quickly replaced it with his tongue. When Phoebe placed the free hand on the back of his head and pressed his face into her wet pussy he knew that he had made the right choice. Of course he was having some difficulty breathing as a result, but compared to the ambrosia that was pouring from Phoebe's twat oxygen was overrated.

Paige was in absolute heaven, at least her definition of heaven. No one was better at eating her pussy than Phoebe, the dark-haired girl knowing exactly how and when and where Paige needed to be licked. Phoebe wielded her talented tongue like a precision instrument, a precise lick here, an exact suck there. However, sometimes finesse went out the window only to be replaced with a more blunt approach. Like a sledgehammer. And that was what Phoebe was using on Paige at the moment. The gentle tracing of letters with the tip of her tongue had been replaced with a constant sucking of Paige's clit. Paige was climbing towards another climax and Phoebe was determined to get her there as quickly as she could. For the sake of Paige's pleasure of course. And if Phoebe's mouth was flooded by Paige's cum as a result, well that was just a bonus. A really, really, big bonus.

Phoebe was briefly distracted when Paul began assaulting her own pussy with his tongue, but years of working as an advice columnist had taught her how to multitask. She was able to relegate the barrage of sensations from her pussy to the back of her mind. She was able to enjoy the pleasure she was receiving without being drawn away from her primary mission, that of literally sucking the orgasm right out of Paige.

This was a good thing for the redhead as she was getting closer and closer to liftoff, becoming increasingly vocal as she did.

"Oh God Phoebe! Yeah, right there. Just like that. Suck it. Suck it. OH GOD I love you! MMMM, yeah! Suck it. Suck. FUCK!!!! GOD I'M UNNNNHHHHHHH!!!"

With one last suck Paige came all over her sister's face, the excess juices running down either side of Phoebe's mouth. When the last ripple of her orgasm passed Paige collapsed face down onto the bed and struggled to bring her breathing under control. Phoebe quickly moved up to lie down next to her sister, draping her arm across Paige's shoulders, whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

Paul had stopped eating Phoebe when Paige's orgasm began, not wanting to be in the way of either girl until things ran their course. When Phoebe lay down beside Paige he began lightly stroking both girls along their calf. Paige moved to kick his hand off her leg, but Phoebe lifted her head to look at him. The head she received from him had served to stoke her sexual fire and she was in desperate need of relief. From the rigidity of his cock it appeared Paul was also in some need. Phoebe rolled onto her back and spread her legs, lifting her knees toward her chest.

"Fuck me."

Needing no additional prompting Paul climbed up the bed and mounted the raven-haired girl.

Phoebe closed her eyes as Paul entered her, and when she reopened them she said, "Fuck me hard. Make me cum."

Paul gave no response other than to start fucking. He began with a few slow strokes to make sure both he and Phoebe were well lubricated but a stern look from her and it was off to the races. Going from zero to sixty may not have been Paul's preference but it was sure making Phoebe happy. Watching Paige ride Paul all the way to happy land had gotten her horny, again, but eating his cum as it dripped out of her sister's pussy had taken her from a simmer straight to boiling.

Paul was pistoning in and out of Phoebe's overheated twat, their eyes locked and sweat beginning to form on their foreheads. Phoebe wanted nothing more than to be fucked hard and cum and Paul was perfectly happy to comply. But no one said the sex had to be routine, or what passed for routine in the Halliwell manor. Taking his cue from Paige, Paul began to swivel his hips as he rammed into the small form beneath him.

Phoebe's eyes stayed locked with Paul's as he began to put some english on his stroke. She grunted in time with his hips as they met hers, "Unnhh... Unnhh... Unnhh... Like... Unnhh... That... Unnhh..."

They continued fucking that way for a short while longer when Phoebe felt the low down tickle that signaled the beginning of another orgasm, but even with the pounding she was getting from Paul it was going to be some time before she came. However, Phoebe was not without her own repertoire of sexual tricks, many of them intended to increase her own pleasure. The young witch had learned early on that it was sometimes necessary to take control of her own orgasm if she wanted a truly satisfactory experience. And most men were fine with that, they couldn't care less who was doing what to whom so long as they came.

Phoebe tapped Paul on the arm and said "Get up. On your knees."

Paul responded slowly, not sure exactly what she wanted him to do, and he also didn't want to break his rhythm. Phoebe reassured him that she wanted him to change position, "It's okay, just get up on your knees, I'll come with you."

Mentally shrugging Paul got into the requested position and Phoebe moved with him as promised. Her neck and shoulders remained on the bed but her ass had lifted off the bed as she raised her groin to stay level with Paul's cock. Paul could have supported her by grabbing her under the thighs or by her ass, but that was not what Phoebe had in mind. She bent her legs at the knees, placing her feet flat on the bed. When she was secure in this new position Paul began to move within her once again, but Phoebe had one last instruction for him.

"Take short medium speed strokes straight in and out. I want to show you something."

It was Paul's turn to start grunting from exertion and he kept his reply short and to the point, "'Kay."

Phoebe's hips were free from any impediment now and she took instant advantage of this. While Paul pumped his cock in and out Phoebe began to pivot her pelvis up and down on his shaft. The motion was very similar to the one Paige had used earlier while riding him but it had the added benefit of both lovers being able to move in concert. Phoebe quickly built up speed and Paul had to shorten his strokes even more for fear that he would slip completely out of her, she was moving so fast. Gradually he came to a virtual standstill and let Phoebe do all the work, the perspiration glistening on her face and chest indicative of just how hard she really was working to get herself off. With Paul not moving Phoebe was able to maximize the contact of her clit with his body and she rapidly crossed the remaining distance to her orgasm. In between grunts she forced out notification of her pending climax, "Unnhh... Unnhh... Gonna Cum!! Unnhh... Unnhh... Cum!! Unnhh... NOWUNNNGGGHHH!!!!!"

Phoebe's knees tightened around Paul's hips, pulling him in tightly to her body and her hands reached up to clasp behind his neck pulling him down with her to the bed to kiss her. They remained kissing throughout her climax and even after she dropped her legs from their stranglehold around Paul's waist the lover's continued to make out passionately. Phoebe took advantage of her position beneath Paul to run her hands over his back and shoulders and rubbed her heels up and down the back of his legs. She was enjoying her afterglow and was not ready to let him out of her embrace just yet.

However Paul was not enjoying the post-coital time out as much as Phoebe for the simple reason that he had not cum. Phoebe had gotten her rocks off, but Paul's rocks still stubbornly remained, very much not off. He was also beginning to understand what it felt like to have blue balls and he could safely say he did not like it. He was deeply embedded in Phoebe's cunt and with her body in almost constant motion underneath him his cock was still getting some direct stimulation from the muscles of her vagina. Some stimulation was not nearly enough, so he began moving his hips again, hoping she would let him complete the job he had started.

Phoebe was, of course, still aware of the eight inches of meat nestled inside her. She could feel the heat emanating from Paul's penis and could almost swear that she felt it throbbing, pulsing in time with his heartbeat. Her caresses began to slow down just as she felt Paul begin to fuck her again. Desiring a change of position she stopped him before he picked up a full head of steam.

Paul was dismayed when Phoebe put up a hand to stop him. He briefly thought she was going to deny him his gratification and began to protest, "Hey! What about...", the words dying on his lips when he understood her intent.

Phoebe scrambled out from under Paul and motioned for him to lie down with his head at the foot of the bed. She paused briefly to check on Paige who had not moved for nearly ten minutes.

Phoebe leaned over Paige and softly called her name. "Paige. Paige." No response. "Paige. Are you sleeping?"

"Go away! Paige has left the building" came the somewhat grumpy reply.

Phoebe giggled then gave her sister a little swat on her ass, "Owww!" Phoebe giggled again, addressing her prostrate sister one last time, "Okay, but don't let her wander too far. Remind her she still has one hole that hasn't been filled today!"

That got Paige's attention. She hadn't really been sleeping, she had been floating in a sexual haze, enjoying feelings of peace and contentment, thinking about nothing in particular and listening to the sounds of Paul and Phoebe going at it. Until Phoebe hinted at more activity to come. And it was Paige's absolutely favorite kind of activity too. The sexual kind. With that thought Paige rolled over and watched as Phoebe moved down the bed a little and straddled Paul. Then she noticed that the pair were over to the right side of the bed and the camera was still focused on the center so she decided to get the camera and once again take up her duties as videographer.

123456...8