Charmed - A Glamorous Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time Phoebe was in position with her pussy lined up with Paul's cock. Although she had just cum moments before the method she had used to get off had also been stimulating her g-spot and Phoebe wanted more of that. Using her hand she guided Paul's penis back into her moist cunt. Lowering herself until he was fully inside her, Phoebe began to adjust her position until she was exactly how she wanted to be. Paul of course was growing impatient and he kept trying to get her to move on his prick.

Phoebe kept slapping his hands away, telling him "Let me finish!"

She got into a crouch above him, her feet again flat on the bed. Paul saw what she was doing and began to put his hands on her hips to help balance her but she slapped at his hands again.

"No hands. Just lay there."

She began to bounce slowly on Paul's cock, concentrating on the feeling of him as he slid in and out of her twat. Cock and twat, that was the only point at which their bodies were currently in contact. It wasn't the best position for accomplishing Phoebe's ultimate goal, but it was one she found tremendously erotic and that was more important to her at the moment.

Paul was in complete agreement about the eroticism of the moment. He was intensely focused on the sensations he was getting from his dick. Without any other part of his body touching Phoebe he could concentrate solely on what was happening to his penis, watching as Phoebe's pussy kept adjusting to his girth as she traveled along his shaft, listening to the wet squishy sounds as her fluids were displaced as he filled her. He also smelled the sex wafting in the air, but given what had been going on in Phoebe's bedroom for well over three hours now it was impossible to distinguish who or what was responsible for creating the aroma. Where Paul disagreed with Phoebe's assessment was in the potential for reaching climax this way. Even though Phoebe was moving slowly the combination of heat and friction would eventually be enough to cause him to blow his load. And if it wasn't he could always flip her over on to her back and resume pounding until he came.

But Phoebe had something else in mind. She had already been on the receiving end of three orgasms that afternoon, and she realized she held the cards for at least one, and maybe a couple, more before her playtime came to an end. She had watched Paige ride Paul, manipulating his cock and maximizing the contact with her g-spot, resulting in a mind-blowing climax for the redheaded witch. Now Phoebe wanted in on that action. The elder sister loved having her g-spot stimulated and she had once casually remarked to Paige that probing her g-spot was a sure way to get her to squirt. The way her younger sibling's eyes had lit upon hearing that little tidbit made Phoebe believe the redhead would like to experience this up close. Very close.

Paige would certainly have agreed with Phoebe if she had known the line of thought her big sister was following, but for the moment she remained unaware of the dark-haired girl's intentions. Paige had reclaimed the camcorder from its tripod only to find both tape and battery close to running out. Quickly grabbing the spares from Phoebe's dresser Paige snapped them into place and resumed recording her playmates. She started taping just as Phoebe was slapping Paul's hands as he tried to get her to begin to move on his dick. The youngest Halliwell watched from the foot of the bed as Phoebe squatted over Paul, using only her legs to move slowly up and down on his member. Paige was impressed with Phoebe's control and balance. Her position was tough enough to maintain on a flat, stable surface, but trying to balance on a soft bed while in constant motion raised the degree of difficulty fivefold in Paige's opinion. Maybe this was what her older sister was referring to whenever she gave Paige her best Xena-like look and bragged of her bedroom talents, "I have many skills."

Wanting a better look Paige climbed up on the bed a little, placing her right knee near Paul's head and leaning forward with the camera, zooming in on Phoebe's pussy as it slid up and down his slick cock. She hadn't realized it as she did this, but she was now straddling Paul's face and with very little effort he was able to slip his tongue between her folds, causing her to inhale sharply and lurch forward slightly. This set up a ripple effect that upset Phoebe's balance and, hands flailing, she fell backwards, catching herself at last with her hands on the bed behind her, Paul still deeply seated inside her. With Phoebe now in the cowgirl position Paige was treated to the most explicit display of the day as she watched Paul's cock once again begin its journey in and out of her sister's dripping wet snatch.

Phoebe could tell from the look of extreme lust on Paige's beautiful face that her newest position was a winner, so she continued riding Paul that way for some time, careful to keep an eye out for signs that her lover was close to popping. And Paul was close. Just not close enough. His attention was divided between Phoebe at his crotch and Paige bathing his tongue with her pussy juices, especially whenever Paige would react as he hit a particularly sensitive spot and mash her snatch down onto his face effectively cutting off his oxygen supply. That really got his notice.

Phoebe let Paige, and the camera, get a good long look at her as she rode Paul at a trot. Knowing that she was displayed so overtly for her sister, and anyone else lucky enough to see the video, just added to the already high level of excitement she was experiencing. In a burst of inspiration Phoebe raised her hips high enough to let Paul slip momentarily out of her, exposing her open vagina to the camera lens. Paige groaned audibly and lunged down quickly sliding her tongue as deeply in her sister's twat as she could reach. Phoebe let the redhead snack on her box for a minute or so before pushing Paige off and resettling herself on Paul's dick where she resumed her up and down motion. Paige backed off only slightly, waiting to see if Phoebe would repeat the action and give her a chance at another taste test, and the brunette did not disappoint. She fucked Paul for a short while then again pushed off with her legs bringing her wide open pussy up for Paige's scrutiny. Paige performed an intimate inspection of her sister's cunt using the only means available to her, quickly gathering up as much of Phoebe's creamy lubrication with her tongue as she could and swallowing it down. Unfortunately most of this was missed by the camera as Paige, in her mad dash to become one with Phoebe's snatch, ended up completely blocking the lens with her head. When Phoebe pushed her back this time she realized her mistake but, with a shrug of the shoulders, accepted the loss stoically, reasoning that anyone else in her place would have shown an equal loss of control.

After performing the graphic display twice Phoebe lowered herself onto Paul's penis and got down to the serious business of getting herself off. Paige would have plenty of opportunity in the very near future to quench her carpet licking desires, but first Phoebe had a few desires of her own that needed indulging. She settled with her knees flat on the bed this time but resumed her prior posture leaning back with her hands on the bed behind her. This gave her less room to move than before but it also gave her more control over Paul's cock as it slid in and out of her pussy. With very subtle movements of her hips Phoebe was able to maximize the amount of time the head of his dick rubbed against her g-spot, each stroke bringing her closer and closer to climax.

Phoebe may have thought Paige should be willing to show some restraint but the redhead had other thoughts. When Phoebe adopted a more minimalist approach to riding Paul's cock Paige saw a potential opportunity. She lifted her right hand up and made a 'come here' gesture with her middle and ring fingers. Phoebe saw the gesticulation and nodded, a huge grin plastered on her face. Paige waited until Phoebe's eyes closed briefly as the black-haired girl experienced a moment of intense pleasure then leaned forward and wrapped her lips around her sister's clit, giving it a healthy suck.

Phoebe's eyes snapped open and she inhaled sharply when she felt Paige suckle the bundle of nerves. Her thoughts of a slow methodical build towards climax flew out the window as she shifted into overdrive. Keeping her strokes short Phoebe doubled her pace on Paul's dick, Paige's lips still firmly attached to her clit.

Phoebe wasn't the only one getting steady jolts of pleasure from a dexterous tongue. Paul had been working Paige's cunt since she had sat on his face for a better camera angle. While Phoebe kept repositioning and posing for the camera he had kept up a steady beat on Paige's snatch, and the redhead had rewarded him with a constant flow of pussy cream, the taste and scent of her arousal almost making him forget about the girl straddling his waist and playing his organ like a virtuoso. Concentrating intently Paul used his tongue to separate Paige's inner lips and probe deeply inside her, encouraging even more of her juices to spill into his open mouth. Paul pulled and sucked on Paige's lips, releasing them to curl back in to her body only to capture them between his teeth and repeat the process all over again. He then spent time simply licking the entire length of Paige's slit, his rough tongue sending quakes of pleasure through Paige's groin as it collected any new juices that had formed.

So now it was going to be a race to see who would cum first. Paul had been denied the longest but Phoebe had already steered most of the action to her advantage and now had the added benefit of dual stimulation to her pussy. This made Paige the long shot in this three person competition, seeing how she had been such a late entry. Not that it really mattered. In this race crossing the finish line was far more important than what order they came in.

Phoebe was huffing and puffing full time now. Her strokes had become increasingly frenzied as her orgasm drew nearer. Paige had stopped trying to hang on to Phoebe's clitoris, opting instead to keep her tongue extended and let Phoebe do the work of dragging her pleasure bud up and down the slick muscle. But Phoebe barely noticed Paige's tongue anymore. It was nice to have the extra stimulation, but the dark-haired girl was focusing tightly on the head of Paul's cock as she ground her vagina against it, keeping her g-spot in constant contact with it. Any second now and she would be screaming in orgasm. Any second.

And then it was happening. Phoebe threw back her head and shrieked in pleasure as she crested the wave of her latest climax, her body lifting off Paul's dick and the floodgates opening.

"OH FUCK HERE IT COMES!!!! I'M CUMMMMINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!! UNNGGGHHHH..."

Through a combination of design, great timing and more than a little luck both Paige and the camera were in perfect position as Phoebe came. Paige had backed off a couple of inches when Phoebe lifted off Paul's body and with the camera in her left hand and held off to the side she had somehow kept it mostly centered on the coupling taking place on the bed. The added distance made it possible for the camcorder to capture the blast of fluid as it squirted out of Phoebe's twat and splattered Paige's face, most of it going into the redheads open mouth while a good amount hit her cheeks and nose then ran down her chin before dripping onto Paul's torso and continuing down onto the already soaked bed sheets.

Even Paige was aware of just how lucky she was at that precise moment. A few seconds later and she might have moved too far away to capture any of the flying pussy juice, or her eyes might have been closed in pleasure as Paul gave her clit a little nibble, or she might simply have blinked, causing her to miss the single most erotic sexual event she had ever experienced. So, yes, the redhead was fully aware of her good fortune as she opened her mouth widely to swallow down every drop of Phoebe's liquefied orgasm that she could reach, wisely keeping her mouth open as her sister's quivering body delivered a second, weaker, shot onto her extended tongue.

No sooner had Paige swallowed the very tangible results of Phoebe's orgasm than she began producing some of her own. Paul's diligent work with his lips and tongue, along with the immense excitement generated by seeing one of her biggest fantasies play out before her very eyes, had brought Paige to the brink and one final swipe of his tongue followed by a gentle nibble and suck of her clit served to push her over the edge. Paige fell headlong into her climax, her body trembling as pleasure washed over her and she collapsed on top of Paul.

For more than forty-five minutes, since Phoebe had entreated him to fuck her, and fuck her hard, Paul had kept up his end of the bargain and then some. He had brought Phoebe to a shuddering climax not once but twice, and had tossed one off for Paige as well. And throughout it all he had not complained once. Not once. All he required for his efforts was to get off himself. Not much considering how much pleasure he had doled out to the swooning females sharing the bed with him. Sure he had come close several times, quite close in fact, but each time, just as he was beginning to feel this was the time, something interrupted him. If it wasn't Phoebe wanting to change position, it was Paige smothering his face with her pussy, or Phoebe hopping off his cock only to hop back on again moments later, or, in the latest development, hopping off to paint Paige's face with her cum and then collapsing back onto the bed between his legs leaving him dangling in more ways than one.

Just as Paul was about to take matters into his own hands, so to speak, Phoebe struggled up from her recumbent position. After the intensity of her last orgasm climbing back on top of Paul was the last thing Phoebe wanted to do, sleep being number one on her list for the moment, but she knew that she had left him hanging and that wasn't her style. No one had ever accused Phoebe Halliwell of satisfying her own needs without seeing to her partner's and they weren't going to start today.

With an air of martyrdom surrounding her Phoebe once again straddled Paul's waist and took his shaft in her hands. She briefly considered finishing him off with a hand-job but the thought of letting such a perfect erection go to waste bothered her. It may not have been what Grams had in mind when she used to trot out the old chestnut "Waste not, want not" but that didn't make the saying any less appropriate to the situation. Giggling a little at the thought Phoebe popped Paul's dick back into her beaver and, for the umpteenth time that day, started to move up and down on it. This time was different however. This time Phoebe was concentrating on Paul's pleasure, hoping to give him as powerful an orgasm as he had given her.

Paige felt Phoebe move back into place over Paul and lifted her head from where it lay on his abdomen to watch as his cock disappeared into her snatch. She rolled off Paul and lay on her right side next to the copulating pair, camcorder still in her left hand, almost as if it was a permanent part of her appendage. Paige's abandonment of her comfortable spot draped over Paul's body meant Phoebe could lean forward and prop herself up with her hands on his chest, which gave her more room to move. She increased the speed of her strokes, the heat rapidly building in her pussy with each pump of her hips. She took Paul's hands and pressed them to her tits, but he had another target in mind and moved them down to her waist.

Paul didn't want to ignore Phoebe's tits - not that anyone could really ignore Phoebe's tits, they were kind of hard to miss – but he was going to make sure that this time she finished the job she had started even if he had to lift her up bodily and slam her up and down on his prick. Placing his hands on Phoebe's waist to prevent her from abandoning her post Paul went from being a passive participant to an active one. He began to move in opposition to Phoebe, raising his hips from the bed as she came down and lowering them as she lifted off, meeting her in the middle with enough force to shake the entire bed.

Phoebe was an experienced lover so Paul's sudden involvement came as no surprise to her, in fact she had anticipated it and was ready to shorten her strokes when it came, preventing him from slipping out of her on her upstroke, but also increasing the speed yet again. Things were moving so fast now that it would be impossible for either participant to keep the pace up for long, but that wasn't going to be a problem for Paul. He finally felt the first signs of an impending orgasm as the muscles in his lower back began to clench. A couple more pumps and it was all over as his balls tightened and his climax arrived at long last, the first rope of cum shooting out of his dick to coat Phoebe's inner walls.

Phoebe was prepared for Paul's orgasm, the signs apparent on his face in the moments before it arrived. What she was not prepared for was the arrival of another orgasm for herself, the coming of which was forecast by similar signs on her face and a surprised exclamation.

"Oh My Fucking GOD!"

Unquestionably smaller than any of her previous climaxes that afternoon, but nonetheless pleasant for its size. Phoebe's pussy muscles clamped onto Paul's manhood just as he started to shoot his load inside her and they completed their energetic screwing with a few more synchronized pumps before coming to a complete stop.

Paul went limp underneath her and Phoebe started laughing uncontrollably, falling forward onto his chest and turning to look at Paige, who was staring back in amazement.

"Did you..." Phoebe nodded twice, still laughing wildly, "...did he?", another nod.

Paige harrumphed and rolled onto her back and waited for Phoebe's laughter to die down. She didn't really begrudge her sister an ounce of her pleasure, the day's events had after all been a gift from Paige to Phoebe, she just felt a little shortchanged in the climax department. Oh well, it's not like she couldn't do something to change that, she just needed to wait for Phoebe's cackling to stop. Which it did in short order and now all members of the threesome were laying quietly, recovering some of their strength.

Unlike her last climax this one left Phoebe strangely energized. Her laughing fit over, she sat up and glanced at the clock and saw that they still had some time left before other commitments called them away. Now the problem was to decide what to do next. Turning away from the clock Phoebe took a quick peek at Paige and saw the redhead regarding her. The sister witches locked eyes and mirroring smiles emerged on their faces as they shared a look of love and total devotion. Then the moment was over and a look far more typical for the Halliwell's appeared. A look of lust. Paige watched Phoebe's face transform, reflecting her own desires, and suddenly she knew of a perfect way to add another tick next to her name on the climax scoreboard.

Keeping her eyes locked with her older sister's Paige commanded "Sit on my face and tell me that you love me.", just barely able to repress singing along with the Monty Python tune playing in her head.

Phoebe's smoldering look intensified and in a flash she was astride Paige and facing the head of the bed, her sopping wet pussy pressed against Paige's mouth, crying out for all to hear "I love you I love you I love you..."

At first Phoebe responded in the same voice she usually reserved for speaking to baby Wyatt, but Paige's oral manipulation had an almost instantaneous effect on her and soon she was speaking in a husky voice, going from Looney Tunes to Kathleen Turner with one pass of the redhead's tongue. Not that Paige noticed. Hell she wouldn't have noticed if Phoebe had started channeling Bea Arthur, so intent was she on vacuuming every speck of Paul's cum out of her sister's beaver.

1...345678