Charmed - A Glamorous Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul watched silently from his supine position, seemingly content for the moment. He could have remained that way indefinitely, until he realized that the video camera had at last slipped from Paige's grip and lay unattended on the bed beside her, getting a good long look at the rumpled bed sheets in front of it. This would never do. The bawdy display taking place had to be captured on tape. He swiftly got up and moved to recover the camera. Picking his spot he began recording just as the first glob of his cum started to leak from Phoebe's cunt only to be gathered up by Paige.

Paige swallowed her prize and returned for more, her tongue now making steady swipes the entire length of Phoebe's gash. Paul zoomed in until only Phoebe's glistening slit could be seen in the camera viewer, Paige's tongue making regular appearances only to be obscured as it slipped between Phoebe's folds in its quest for buried treasure. This continued until any trace of his load had been removed from Phoebe's pussy and Paige began to take more time as she caressed Phoebe's nether lips. The red-haired girl seemed to be in no mood to stop what she was doing. She was luxuriating in Phoebe's flavor and the feel of the older girl's flesh on her tongue as it slid repeatedly through her sister's labia. And it looked fucking amazing on camera.

Phoebe's arousal continued to peak as Paige licked and sucked Paul's load from her, but after three orgasms in such a short period a fourth remained out of reach for the time being. She didn't let that stop her from enjoying every instant of Paige's loving attention to her pussy. Phoebe looked down her body to the woman intimately located between her legs, but Paige had her eyes closed as she savored every lick.

Now it was the ladies turn to be satisfied with the current state of affairs and both would have been perfectly happy to leave things as they were, but time was not with them in this. Phoebe still had one last fantasy to play out and limited time in which to do it. The same night that Phoebe had declared a certain fondness for g-spot induced orgasms Paige had confessed to being able to climax from anal sex. Repeatedly. Phoebe was no stranger to backdoor sex but viewed it as more of a pleasant diversion intended to add some variety to her sex life. Or to get some annoyingly persistent clod to shut up about it. She'd had some good experiences that way and some bad ones, but she'd never reached an orgasm taking someone in her ass, and ever since Paige's disclosure Phoebe had wanted to see the redhead demonstrate this unusual skill first hand. On top of which Phoebe found the thought of watching her sister get buttfucked particularly nasty and very, very, erotic.

Contemplating all this was getting Phoebe even more excited and her cunt became slicker as still more lubrication was produced for Paige's consumption. Before she could get lost in the pleasure she was still receiving at the end of her sister's tongue Phoebe lifted herself off Paige's face causing an immediate protest at the interruption.

"Heyyy!! I wasn't finished!"

Phoebe looked down on Paige's face, glistening from her own pussy cream, and responded "I know sweetie. And you'll get your chance, I promise! But we're running short on time and there's one last thing I want to do."

"Grumble, grumble. Okay. But you owe me!"

Phoebe bent over and gave her grumpy sister a deep kiss, tasting herself on Paige's lips in the process. Pulling back she gave her sister a wicked grin and said "And I know just how to repay you!..." Paige lifted a single eyebrow and gave Phoebe a skeptical look "...How would you like to get dicked in the ass?"

Paige went from cynical to delighted in less than a heartbeat, "Hell yeah! Now we're getting somewhere!"

Paul was listening to the discussion and his face gained a similarly elated look when Phoebe suggested it was time for some anal sex. He had teased Phoebe earlier about sticking his meat in her ass but he wasn't going to gripe if it ended up being Paige's backdoor he slid into instead. And not just because Paige might hurt him if he did complain.

Phoebe got on her back on the bed with her head pointing toward the foot and started directing traffic, "Okay, Paige, honey you get on top of me in a sixty-nine. Paul you wait until I tell you to and then get behind Paige... Oh yeah and give me the camera when you do. I'll try to get it all from here."

Resisting the urge to clap his hands and yell 'Break' Paul settled for nodding at the self-appointed activities director. He kept the camcorder rolling as Paige got into place on top of Phoebe and immediately went back to munching her sister's carpet. With Paige's head blocking the view of anything interesting Paul concentrated on Phoebe. Paige had taken up position with her knees alongside Phoebe's head and above her shoulders, giving her older sister complete access to the redhead's lower body. Phoebe coaxed Paige's knees wider apart effectively lowering the younger witch's snatch making it more accessible to the girl beneath her.

Pausing briefly when she felt Paige's tongue brush her clitoris, Phoebe reached up with both hands and, using her index fingers, pulled her sister's labia apart, exposing the pink, wet, flesh to her scrutiny. Momentarily distracted by the erotic display Phoebe remained motionless long enough for Paige to stop what she was doing and protest.

"Lose something back there? I'm not a stop on some damn tour ya know! Quit yer gaping and get with the program!"

If Phoebe heard Paige she did not immediately react, but Paul definitely heard the comments and quipped "Looks like Pheeb's isn't the only one gaping."

The look Paige shot him was severe enough to convince him to take a step back and to withhold any additional observations he may have had and focus on his camerawork. He started zooming in as Paige returned to her muff diving, not without casting another glare in his general direction, the implied threat to his manhood evident in the fierce look.

Where Paige's exhortations had failed to get a response from Phoebe, the feeling of a tongue circling her clitoris seemed to do the trick. Moaning softly as Paige once again began sucking on her clit Phoebe extended her tongue and flicked her sister's bud softly, causing a slight shudder in the larger body above her. Both sisters now settled in for some serious carpet licking. Phoebe's goal was to stoke Paige's desire, getting the pale skinned beauty more and more aroused, until she deemed the timing right for Paul to enter the action.

Any minute now. Yep, any minute. Paul kept on repeating the thought as he moved around the bed, recording the action. The room was quiet, except for the sounds of slurping and lips smacking as the paramours feasted on each others flesh. Both sisters were also moaning almost constantly into each other's pussy, pausing only to swallow any fresh cream recently deposited on their tongues. Paige had barely moved her head since lowering it back to Phoebe's juicy box, so Paul was forced to spend most of his time filming Phoebe as she tongued her sister's cunt.

Any observer not already familiar with Phoebe's oral style would have noticed a pattern in the young girl's technique – She favored long, slow, lavish swipes of her sister's vagina, fitting as much of her tongue as possible inside, literally bathing it in the physical evidence of Paige's sexual excitement. Most importantly, Phoebe kept her tongue relaxed. Phoebe had been with many men who thought that oral sex meant tensing their tongues up and flicking it furiously against her clit, sort of like a human vibrator, but that had never worked on her. Sure, it could be an effective way to startle someone if they were too relaxed, sort of bring them back into the game, but it was rarely the best way to get someone off. At least in Phoebe's experience, whether it be giving or receiving. So she kept the pink muscle flexible and licked as much of Paige's vagina as she could reach, inside and out.

On the other hand Paige, well Paige did the exact same thing. Unless she was really excited, in which case she would just latch on to her sister's clit and virtually suck the orgasm out of her. This was one of the times when Paige was indulging in a nice, soft session, the passing of her tongue through Phoebe's folds mirroring as nearly as possible the events occurring in her own twat. Or not, as the mood struck her. Paige was possibly even more experienced than Phoebe in the Sapphic arts, and was well schooled when it came to reading the signals of her lover's arousal. So sometimes she mimicked Phoebe's actions and sometimes she improvised, lingering a second longer here when she heard an especially pleased moan from her sister, or using a tad more pressure there if she got a gasp. After all, part of the fun of doing a sixty-nine was in distracting your partner and making them cum first. Kind of like winning the race by coming in last. Just as long as you didn't distract them so much that they couldn't see you to the finish. That was not fun.

Any minute now. Of course Paul had been thinking that for close to ten minutes, but he remained optimistic. Besides, Phoebe's tongue working over Paige's pussy looked amazing on camera, a fact he could attest too by the eight inches of rebar he was currently sporting. The erotic display he was witnessing plus the promise of anal sex had Paul as hard as he had been all day. Not even during the cosmic blowjob from Phoebe that had begun the party had he been harder. Paul only hoped that it would not go to waste, so lost in each other were the two women.

Fortunately, Phoebe was well aware that time was passing and that Paul was waiting. Paige may have been oblivious, but Phoebe was not. She didn't stop what she was doing, it wasn't the right time to stop, but she did take things up a notch.

Shifting her focus from collecting Paige's juices with her tongue, while conveniently causing the production of even more, Phoebe began to concentrate on her sister's clit. With Paige's opening now unblocked Phoebe brought her right hand down from where it rested on the redhead's pale ass and began working her index and middle fingers into the dripping wet cunt above her. Paige let out a long groan as Phoebe's fingers entered her and started to saw in and out.

This did not continue anywhere near as long as Paige would have liked, and after only 3 or 4 repetitions Phoebe removed her fingers from her sister's box. Not giving the younger girl time to complain, not that she was going to as that would have meant removing her tongue from Phoebe's snatch, the middle Halliwell moved her hand up the short distance to Paige's anus and set in motion her final plan. Circling Paige's rosebud with first her index then her middle fingers Phoebe used her half-sister's own cream to lubricate the sphincter. When she had transferred as much of the juices coating her fingers as she could Phoebe returned to Paige's beaver and slid her fingers back into the overheated tunnel.

At about the same time Paige succeeded in distracting Phoebe with an effective combination of lips and tongue, sucking the dark-haired girl's labia into her mouth and running her tongue between them repeatedly. Phoebe closed her eyes as she inhaled sharply, her fingers forgotten for the moment in Paige's pussy. This suited Paige just fine as she used the muscles in her vagina to clamp down on Phoebe's digits, trying to coax them in deeper.

Phoebe didn't remain sidetracked for long though. Paige eventually moved on to another part of Phoebe's flesh, freeing the older girl to resume lubing her asshole. As with the first iteration Phoebe covered her fingers with Paige's cream and then proceeded to wipe them off on her sister's butt. After doing this several times Phoebe judged Paige ready for the next step.

But first, it was finally time to get Paul re-involved in the proceedings. Removing her tongue from Paige's twat for the first time in over ten minutes Phoebe looked over to Paul and said, "Okay, you need to get that thing wet. C'mere and fuck her."

Not needing to be told twice Paul moved into position behind Paige. He dutifully handed the camcorder down to Phoebe as per her earlier instructions then, not included in any instructions, he bent over and stuck his tongue in Paige's muff, licking her vulva and working his tongue between her lips, getting himself a good long taste. Paige let out another lengthy groan of pleasure as she felt Paul's rougher style work her over.

Rather than being annoyed at Paul's re-scripting Phoebe demonstrated that she could be a good director and went with the flow, "Good! Now lick her asshole. Get her good and wet."

Paul heard but did not bother acknowledging the directive, instead moving his tongue immediately up to Paige's backdoor and covering it with his saliva. Now Paige was really moaning.

Paul kept up the salad tossing for a couple of minutes, using his tongue to probe Paige's sphincter, prepping it for the much larger organ that was soon to follow. He went back to the redhead's pussy once or twice more, Paige's asshole did not turn him off, but her cunt tasted immeasurably better. Phoebe let this continue until she was sure Paige was wet enough to accommodate something a bit larger with little discomfort.

Once again she gave Paul his marching orders, "All right, fuck her now."

This time Paul did exactly as he was told and he sank his cock into Paige's steaming box. Paige hadn't stopped moaning and groaning for a while now and she only got louder as Paul began to fuck her. She quickly upped the volume again when she felt Phoebe start to slide an index finger into her ass, spreading the ringed muscle so it could adjust to the intrusion. Phoebe moved her finger in concert with Paul's cock as it slid in and out of Paige's twat, feeling the younger girl's butthole relax ever so slightly as it grew used to its new dimensions. When Phoebe felt that her digit was no longer being squeezed tight enough to break a blood vessel she added the middle finger.

Paige was ecstatic. This day was quickly becoming one of her best sexual experiences ever. She had spent a considerable portion of the day with her tongue deeply embedded in Phoebe's beaver, and an equal amount of time the other way around, she had been the happy recipient of a gushing load of her sister's cum, she had enjoyed a couple of good ruttings at the end of a long, thick, cock, and now she had a pair of fingers probing her ass. Even Paige would be hard pressed to come up with something to top this, and it was only going to get better.

With Phoebe's tongue in her pussy, and her tongue in Phoebe's while simultaneously being fucked by Paul and having two fingers shoved up her ass, Paige was currently enjoying a bit of everything that had made the day the huge success it was. The quadruple stimulation only seemed to reinforce the sensations she was feeling instead of dividing her focus to the point of distraction. Phoebe's twat tasted sweeter, her tongue felt softer and Paul's dick and the fingers in her ass felt bigger than normal. That might have had something to do with the fact that Phoebe had managed to fit a third finger in Paige's asshole.

Even with the dueling tongues going on between Phoebe and her sister, and the added distraction of Paul's nutsack periodically slapping into her nose, the raven-haired girl kept her eye on the prize, figuratively speaking. She kept working her fingers in and out of Paige's ass, stretching the sphincter, getting it loose enough to accept Paul's manhood with minimal discomfort. When Phoebe added a third finger and Paige didn't even react the middle witch knew it was just about time. Of course Paige had been moaning loudly nonstop for over five minutes now, so Phoebe was unsure of what additional reaction she could have gotten from the redhead. No matter. Paige had not reacted in any obvious way, and, to her everlasting credit, she hadn't so much as missed a stroke of her tongue in Phoebe's snatch all the while she was being triple teamed at her posterior. Phoebe accepted this as a positive signal that her younger sister was as prepared as she was going to be for Paul's prick.

Removing her fingers from Paige's butt, Phoebe paused in her carpet licking long enough to move Paul on to the main event, "You ready there, stud? Cause Paige is good to go."

Paul glanced at Paige's butt. A grin settled on his face as he saw that Paige was indeed ready for him and he slipped his rod out of the redhead's tight pussy. Before sticking his meat in Paige's ass he pushed down on his shaft, angling the head so it pointed at Phoebe's lips. He could just make out Phoebe's eyes, peeking out from under his balls, and she gave him a wink before planting a kiss on the head of his penis.

From Phoebe's lips to Paige's rear, Paul moved his cock into position at the youngest Halliwell's rosebud and gently began to put pressure on it, causing the muscle to yield fractionally and grant him some access. For the first time in minutes Paige stopped everything. Her tongue ceased exploring Phoebe's folds and she temporarily discontinued moaning her pleasure as she focused on the sensation of a dick entering her asshole. Paul continued to push his pole into Paige, the constant force gaining him ground, albeit slowly. Paige, being something of a pro at anal sex, and considering that she lived in San Francisco that was saying something, knew not to tense up as she was being entered. She stayed as relaxed as she could under the circumstances, but even with her experience, taking a shaft as thick as Paul's was not easy and she was feeling the burn as he slid into her.

Slow and steady wins the race, and for Paul it also meant success as his glans slipped passed Paige's sphincter followed quickly by another two inches of his shaft. Not being a complete newbie to anal sex himself, Paul paused and allowed Paige to adjust to the presence of his manhood inside her. Paige had clenched her fists as the widest part of his cock pushed through her asshole and Paul waited for her to relax before he pressed on. When he saw her loosen up Paul continued gently pushing his meat inside her until, finally, he bottomed out. Again Paul paused to let Paige get used to his eight inches being up her ass. When she returned her tongue to Phoebe's snatch he figured that she was pretty much adjusted.

Paige wasn't the only one who needed some time to get used to the situation in her ass, Paul required a few moments also. Paige's alimentary canal was every bit as hot as her pussy and at least twice as tight, and Paige had a very, very tight pussy. It was so tight that Paul was almost afraid to move inside her for fear of hurting her. The lubrication he and Phoebe had provided at the beginning had been some help, but being mostly saliva and pussy juice it dried rather quickly. He was either going to need something industrial strength, or he was going to have to keep reapplying a steady stream of spit. Pulling out every stroke or two to lick around Paige's anus, while it sounded like fun, was sure to be a mood buster. Then Paul had an inspiration. There was another way.

The rather lengthy pause as Paul considered his next move had actually worked to both individuals benefit. Paul had figured out how to ease his passage in Paige's rear end while Paige had been afforded more time to adjust to the existence of his dick in her ass. When Paul began to withdraw his penis Paige tensed briefly then forced herself to relax. The friction as he removed his shaft burned, but it was not unbearable to her. Paige just hoped she loosened up quickly or the pain might outweigh the pleasure she always got when being buttfucked.

Paul pulled all the way out to both Paige and Phoebe's surprise. Phoebe got another shock when Paul once again angled his cock and pressed the head against her lips.

1...345678