Charmed - A Glamorous Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

"Watch it, I'm a little sore there you know."

"From what? A little ass reaming? Lightweight."

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you take a redwood up your ass and we'll see how you feel afterwards!"

"You would, would you?"

"Actually yeah, I would. Just thinking about it..."

Phoebe moved behind Paige and bringing her mouth close to the redhead's ear said, "Tramp."

In a quiet voice Paige responded "Slut", but Phoebe was no longer listening having bent down to kiss Paige's pale skin around the reddened flesh. Seeing that things were about to spiral out of control Piper again prompted Paige to end the spell that had made her appear to be a male all afternoon.

"Yeah yeah yeah. C'mon already. I haven't got all day."

"Actually you do. The spell has an automatic 24 hour expiration built in so that you won't be stuck that way if I got called away or something."

"That's good to know, but I'm having dinner with Chris tonight to try and get more information out of him and I'm not showing up looking like this! We might live in San Francisco but there's a limit to how much I want to blend!"

Paige scoffed "Oh please. As if Chris would complain. You telling me he would object to a chance to walk on the wild side. You ask me I think the boy smoked more than a little pole back in the future."

Although they currently couldn't see each other both Phoebe and Piper shared a similar pensive look as they considered their sister's assertion, Chris was something of a pretty boy and more than a little effeminate. Piper shook the thought off and again addressed Paige.

"That's not the point. I want to change back. Now stop dawdling and end this spell or I'll come over there and start wailing on your tender ass!"

This brought Phoebe peeking out from behind said tender ass, "Boy, you really did turn into a guy! You go girl! Get your macho on!"

Piper ignored Phoebe and looked at Paige waiting for her to begin reciting the words that would end the glamour spell she was under. Meanwhile Phoebe stood up behind Paige and, taking advantage of the easy access, wrapped her arms around the slightly taller girl and began to play with her tits. Paige closed her eyes and enjoyed the tingling sensation as Phoebe rolled her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

"Mmmm, Pheebs, pull my nipples. Yeah just like that."

Piper waited impatiently for Paige to begin. When nothing was forthcoming she prompted once more.

"Paige?"

"Okay, give me a second." Then, "Okay I think I've got it." reciting,

"The deed is done

We've had our fun

Now take this mister

And return our sister"

Nothing happened.

Piper looked down at her body. A body that was far bigger than her usual 5' 3" frame, lacked even her modest boobs and was still endowed with a flesh and blood eight inch penis instead of the molded plastic strap-on dildo she had put on at the beginning of the afternoon. Piper had doubted the necessity of wearing the strap-on arguing the glamour itself should provide the missing piece of anatomy but both Phoebe and Paige had disagreed, claiming the dildo would give the glamour something to work with and, with the right wording, would never go softer than the underlying plastic. In addition Paige was able to enchant the magic phallus with extraordinary abilities which allowed Piper to cum more frequently than the horniest teenager and still deliver very sizeable loads each time.

Still nothing.

Piper looked up at Paige who was standing there with a puzzled look. Phoebe had moved out from behind Paige and looked from sister to sister, concern written on her face. Piper just looked dismayed.

When Paige did not say anything further Piper asked, "Is that it? That's all you've got?"

"I didn't think I would need anything else!" the redhead defended herself, continuing to no one in particular "That should have worked!"

Feeling compelled to offer some assistance Phoebe put forward, "Maybe a potion?"

"What are you going to do? Vanquish me?"

"Well, we've got to try something."

Paige was muttering to herself now, sorting through various rhymes that would serve to end the spell she had placed on her sister. Maybe Phoebe was on to something with that potion idea. Next time they'd cast the spell with a potion and have the reversal formula already brewed. They could then avoid anyone being stuck as something longer than they wanted to. Though that was not going to be any help this time. Still muttering Paige turned and walked out of the room, and headed to the attic and the Book of Shadows, leaving her sisters behind.

The two remaining Halliwell's watched Paige leave, Piper releasing the door before the redhead could bang into it. Phoebe went to the door and closed it over before turning back to her older sister. Or was that brother?

"Maybe we should get you into some clothes before the privacy spell ends and we're caught with our pants dow... er, off. I still have some of Cole's things up in the attic. They might be a bit large on you but they're better than anything you've got.

Piper was still standing in the middle of the room, her look of dismay replaced with one of disbelief. Phoebe moved over to her sister and took her/his hand, intent on getting the eldest Halliwell into some clothes and then they could all sit down and work on the problem. As Phoebe approached Piper she couldn't help but notice all over again just how fine a specimen Paige had conjured up for them to enjoy, over and over and over.

Piper put up no resistance when Phoebe took her hand and started to lead her out of the room. They reached the door and Phoebe pulled it open, still holding onto Piper's hand.

Thwack!!!!

"OUCH!!! Son of a..."

Phoebe spun towards her sister to see a look of surprised pain on Piper's face, the older witch's hands cradling her cock and stroking the tip. Both Phoebe and Piper had neglected to account for the additional inches of clearance Piper needed and the door had landed a solid blow on Piper's magical, but still very sensitive, male unit. Phoebe crouched in front of Piper and reached for the still enchanted cock.

"Don't touch it!"

Phoebe grabbed Piper's hands and moved them away, "Quit being such a baby! Let me see!!"

Piper relented and Phoebe examined the manhood that had given her so much pleasure all afternoon. As she expected there was not a mark on it, the flesh as smooth and perfect as when they first started.

"How's it look? Is it bruised?"

"Piper! It's not real. I could bite the thing in half and when the spell ends there still won't be a mark on your body!"

"Let's not test that theory shall we? Besides it may not leave a mark but I'd sure feel it and it would HURT LIKE HELL!!"

Phoebe leaned forward and placed a kiss on the very tip of Piper's cock, "Did you feel that?"

"Yes."

Another kiss and this time a quick swipe of the tongue across the head, "How 'bout that? Did you feel that?"

A softer "Yes."

Now Phoebe opened her mouth and sucked the first few inches of her sister's dick into her oral cavity. She used her tongue to lubricate what was in her mouth, spreading her saliva wherever she could reach. Looking up Piper's body the sister's locked eyes as Phoebe took another couple of inches into her mouth before releasing the cock from her mouth.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes."

"Want me to continue?"

Not waiting for an answer Phoebe lifted Piper's member back into her mouth and quickly swallowed about five inches. She cupped Piper's balls with her left hand and since this time the position she was in let her use both hands she placed her right hand around the shaft and prepared to stroke in time with her bobbing head.

"No. Stop."

'Stop?' Did she hear that right? Her mouth still full of cock she peered up at her sister and asked "Thtop? Di u thay thtop?"

Piper nodded and Phoebe let her cock drop, the coating of saliva glistening in the room's lights.

Phoebe had a dejected look on her face. She really wanted to give Piper another blowjob while she had the chance.

"I want to fuck."

Instant smile grown larger as Piper continued, "And bonus, Paige will be pissed she missed out on one final round."

Phoebe knew Piper wasn't being mean, she was still unhappy that Paige hadn't been prepared with the correct spell to end the glamour she had cast. Phoebe knew her younger sister and agreed with Piper that if anything would make Paige regret not being properly equipped it would be being excluded from some sisterly loving. Mentally shrugging Phoebe got up and started to move over to the bed, Piper in tow.

"I'm on top!"

Phoebe stopped and looked back at her sister.

"Hey, I'm not letting you leave me hanging again while you get yours. Twice!!"

Shaking her head Phoebe responded, "You are such a guy. And it was three times!"

The give and take continued even as they got up onto the bed and Piper thought 'Well if I have to be a guy for the next 18 hours I guess I might as well make the most of it!' By this time Phoebe was pulling her down for a kiss, already eager for the next round to begin, and Piper turned her full attention to her sister, dismissing any lingering worries she had about the glamour spell for the time being.

Piper took her place lying down on top of Phoebe and reached down to guide her penis into her sister's opening. She slid a few inches in and stopped, resisting the inclination to just slam home and start fucking madly. Piper felt Phoebe's legs wrap around her lower back and try to force her in deeper. She also felt the muscles of Phoebe's vagina clench around her cock, trying to draw her in.

When that failed Phoebe let out a small whine "Piiiperrr!"

Piper assumed an innocent look and gave her sister a sweet smile "What? Something wrong?"

The eldest Halliwell was taking some small pleasure in being the one doing the teasing for a change. Phoebe bounced on the bed a little in frustration, succeeding at last in drawing Piper's member deeper into her twat. The middle witch swiftly tightened her legs around Piper's back so as not to lose this minuscule gain before flashing her sister a smug grin.

Piper knew of only one way to erase that grin and quickly pressed her lips to Phoebe's. In a heartbeat the kiss turned passionate as their mouths opened slightly and their tongues intertwined. Now Piper wanted nothing more than to be closer to Phoebe so she lowered her body until she was pressing against the smaller figure beneath her along the entire length of their torsos as they continued to kiss fervently.

With her ardor fully aroused Piper was no longer interested in teasing her younger sister. She stopped resisting Phoebe and let her dick slip completely in the brunette's clean shaven snatch until she was fully seated, the moist heat almost undoing her. They remained that way until Phoebe broke the kiss and looked up at Piper, her need readily apparent in her eyes.

This time there was no whining, just a soft, simple "Piper."

With much of her weight now resting on her arms Piper placed her hands on either side of Phoebe's face, her right thumb gently caressing her sister's cheek. Leaning in for another kiss, Piper began to move her hips, her shaft gliding in and out of Phoebe's cunt, every stroke sending a new wave of ecstasy through their bodies.

Breaking the kiss again Phoebe looked at her sister and in a replay of an earlier event breathed "I love you I love you I love you." Piper's answer was another sweet, but this time genuine, smile.

The excitement continued to build and when Piper hit a particularly sensitive spot Phoebe's eyes closed and she inhaled sharply. When the short-haired girl's eyes reopened she saw Piper gazing at her with a look of wonder on her face.

"What is it sweetie?"

Piper's look turned shy and she said "It's nothing. I just... I never dreamed we could be together like this."

Phoebe knew exactly what her sister meant. She and Piper had been lovers for five years now and while their lovemaking had always been intense and provided hours - many, many, hours – of pleasure they both knew that there were some things they could not experience with each other, or with Prue and now Paige. Until now.

Phoebe felt the penis move inside her, the heat emanating from it, the ridges of the bulging veins as they rubbed against the walls of her pussy, and as familiar as the sensations were, this time it was completely different. This time the penis was Piper's, the heat was the heat of Piper's body, the bliss Phoebe felt was caused by Piper as she moved within her. It may have been magically created but that made it no less authentic, and the pleasure they felt no less real.

So Phoebe was feeling all the same emotions as Piper, and when she answered her sister she used the same words she had used on many other occasions over the years, but with a different meaning "Make love to me. Please."

Piper crushed her lips against Phoebe's as their lovemaking took on new urgency. She extended her strokes for maximum contact along the length of their respective sexes, slowly picking up speed over time. They kept their lips together but no longer kissed, the need for air preventing them as their breath grew increasingly ragged, huffing and groaning into each others mouths. Phoebe began to cry out as Piper increased speed again, the pleasure too much to endure in silence.

"Piperrrr! Ohhhh! MAHHHHH!!"

Phoebe's cries cut off and her mouth formed a familiar oval shape, not for the first time that day, as Piper upped the speed of her strokes one last time. Phoebe threw her head back onto the pillows and Piper knew that the middle sister's climax was imminent, and she wasn't going to be alone when it happened. Keeping up a consistent pace as sweat poured from her body, Piper looked for any sign from Phoebe to indicate the arrival of her orgasm. She need not have looked so hard as Phoebe was not the type to be understated about things like that.

A small shift in Piper's motion or Phoebe's position increased the stimulation to Phoebe's clit just the right amount and one, two, three strokes later the younger girl announced her climax like the lady she was.

"OH PIPER! I'M FUCKING CUMMMMIIIINNNGGGG!!!"

Piper didn't even notice when Phoebe's heels slammed into her back, she was too busy concentrating on the feeling of the contractions of the pussy that engulfed her, the ripples providing the last impetus she needed for her own climax to arrive, her balls tightening to deliver another load, coating her sister's insides with her cum.

They came down from their shared orgasm and Piper collapsed on Phoebe's body. She briefly worried that she was crushing her little sister but when she saw that Phoebe was having no difficulty breathing or handling her weight she dismissed the thought. Lifting her head she looked into Phoebe's eyes and found all the love she felt for both her sisters reflected back at her. Phoebe may have been the empath in the family but Piper had never had any trouble telling what the brown-eyed beauty was feeling, her expressive eyes showed her every emotion.

Piper's hands still framed Phoebe's face and she caressed her cheek as she said "I love you too."

Piper saw the bright smile her words brought to her sisters face before Phoebe quickly closed what little distance separated them, their lips pressing together once again as they recommenced kissing.

When they finally parted Piper said "That was freakin' incredible!"

Phoebe giggled and responded "Yeah, I am a pretty good kisser."

It was Piper's turn to giggle and with a little swat on Phoebe's shoulder she said "Not that silly. Although the kissing was hot. I meant the... you know... the sex" this last part in a near whisper.

No matter how many years had passed, or what decadent acts they indulged in, Piper still remained shy when it came to discussing sex. Phoebe thought it was adorable and teased her relentlessly for it. Piper was less than four inches from Phoebe's ear. She would have to have been practically deaf not to have heard her sister, but still Phoebe asked "The what?"

Piper knew she was being teased and just glared at her sister. Phoebe giggled at the mock glower but relented from any additional teasing.

Wrapping her arms tightly around Piper she responded "Yeah, that was pretty intense. Damn I'm good!"

"Wench!" Another playful tap to the shoulder as both girls giggled then Phoebe tightened her arms even more around her sister's male sized body, closing her eyes and sighing with contentment.

Piper lowered her head to rest on Phoebe's shoulder and closed her own eyes as she soaked in the love practically emanating from the younger girl's body. She remained this way for some time, oblivious to the minutes passing, all thought of keeping her appointment with Chris banished from her mind. Piper knew that the meeting was very important, they needed more information about their secretive white-lighter, but there would be other opportunities to get it. Tonight she would spend with her sisters.

A dainty snore interrupted Piper's musings. A snore?

"Pheebs? You're not sleeping are ya?"

"Mmmm, sleepy."

Piper countered, reminding Phoebe of another basic need still to be filled, "I thought you were hungry?

"Mmmm, hungry."

Seeing she was not going to get any further response from Phoebe Piper considered leaving the sleeping girl alone and began to extricate herself from her sister's embrace. Phoebe objected and tightened her arms once more, this time using her legs to increase her hold on Piper.

Since descending from their orgasmic high Piper had not moved from her position between Phoebe's legs. This included not removing her enchanted penis from its home in Phoebe's pussy. Her enchanted, still erect, penis. Both girl's had been aware that they had not yet uncoupled, but in a distant, not clamoring for attention, kind of way. Phoebe's shifting of her legs changed all that.

Phoebe's eyes opened wide and locked with Piper's. She thrust her hips up forcing Piper to sink a little deeper in her cunt and getting a tiny grunt from the older girl.

"Mmmm, horny."

Piper saw the change come over her sister, and knowing what was coming next had time for one last remark, before surrendering herself to the desire in Phoebe's eyes.

"Oh Crap!"

"Heh, heh!"

The end.

* * * * * * * * *

Well, there it is. My first story. I wrote this back in the early part of 2004. Jeez. That's 7 years ago. Talk about time flying. Anyway, as always I'd love to hear what people think about the story. Leave a comment or send me an e-mail. Thanks.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers
1...345678