Chaste (A One Week Chronicles Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers

Be locked in a chastity device, shave your body and wear frilly knickers or live on the streets. No contest. He walked to the bathroom and picked up the razor.

Chapter 5 - Day 10

"You did what?" asked Jackie as she tucked into her food. She looked bemused as Emma told her of Mark's imprisonment. "Why don't you just divorce him?" Emma gave her a thoughtful look.

"I don't know," she replied. "He betrayed me. No matter how bad things were, I wouldn't have done that to him." She gave a sly look. "I kinda like him like this too." Jackie laughed and shook her head.

"Honey, you like tormenting him is what. I always thought you'd make a great dominatrix!" They laughed at that, though Emma felt a little thrill at the idea. It was certainly an idea to think about, she thought. Jackie sobered up as they read through the rest of the documents Emma had drafted.

"These look pretty tight to me." She signed the papers and handed them back. "We now own a sex club! Who'd have thought?" They raised their glasses in toast and beckoned the waiter over to pay for their meal.

As Jackie paid the cheque, she spoke softly, hoping to reach the part of Emma that wasn't focused on revenge.

"Just divorce him hon. Sign the papers and be done with it. You have the pre-nup, your family inheritance is safe. Burn the photo's and let him keep his job at least. He'll be out of your life and you can move on." Emma sighed heavily, absorbing her friend's words and letting them settle in.

"We'll see," she said, picking up her jacket and bag and thanking Jackie for the food.

Mark arrived home late that evening, tired and with aching muscles from the constant cycling. He could see the difference it was having on his waist though, and took some pleasure from that. It was about the only thing that he could get something positive from. Mary was detached at work and spent as little time with him as possible. She'd also notified him that morning that she'd requested transfer to another partner. He was heartbroken.

The chastity device required constant cleaning and maintenance, but he'd stopped having the night time erections as his body adapted to the change. He'd learnt to sleep in a position that wasn't too uncomfortable and was getting used to the weight of the heavy device. Emma insisted that he was constantly keeping his body hair free and she also instructed that he moisturise every day with a scented mousse. Darren had commented at work that he smelled a little more...fresh? and Mark had laughed it off saying that Emma had bought some new shower gel and they always used the same one.

"You need to get a manly one, like Lynx or Tiger or Titan! Something masculine!" replied Darren, laughing at his own lame humour. Mark had laughed with him, but secretly liked the smell. He wasn't sure what was happening to him. He enjoyed having his legs and body silky smooth, loved the smell of the moisturiser and, even stranger, loved his new underwear. True to her word, Emma had thrown out all of his old pants and replaced them with tight fitting and exceptionally girly knickers made from the softest satin. The feel as they glided up his legs sent shivers of joy through him and he could feel the smooth material rubbing against his trousers as he walked.

He put it down to ten days in a chastity device and the stress of what was happening to him, but his ruined erections every time he put on the underwear showed the lie that he refused to acknowledge. Emma had noticed it too and done some reading around the subject until she was fully versed in all things chastity. All the Mistresses and key holders agreed on one thing. Those in chastity became more submissive and were more willing to allow themselves to be feminised. As Emma had read this, she scoured through various websites, her pulse quickening at the sight of feminised men in chastity.

She wasn't going to divorce Mark yet.

There was far too much fun to be had first.

She'd break his mind and body, then destroy his life.

Jackie's words came unbidden to her mind and she dismissed them quickly. Jackie had always been soft. As Mark entered the bedroom, clearly tired, his eyes widened as he saw what Emma was wearing.

Dressed in a skin tight PVC dress and thigh high boots with a six inch heel, she looked every inch the dominatrix. She wore matching shoulder length gloves and had tied her blonde hair in a tight pony tail. She stood as he entered and towered above him in her heels.

"We're going out tonight," she said. "I've bought a club and you're coming with me."

"Ok," stammered Mark and she could see him wince slightly. She gave a throaty chuckle, knowing that her dress had caused him to have an erection that was prohibited by the small chastity device he wore.

"You'll need to wear more appropriate clothing," she said and pointed to the bed where she had placed several items.

"Er...these must be yours," he replied and Emma laughed delightedly at his response.

"Strip," she said and revelled in the fact that, after only ten days locked up, he was getting conditioned to obeying her command. As he stripped, she could see his cock struggling to get out from the cage and knew that he was excited and also terrified.

"I was doing some reading," she said. "Apparently, I should be allowing you to explore your feminine side, so I want to make it clear to you now." Mark looked up at her, confusion on his features. "Whenever you are in this house, you are to dress appropriately to your station."

"What do you mean?" he asked, nerves getting the better of him. Emma strode to his wardrobe and opened one door.

"Work clothes this side," she said and opened the other door. "Home clothes." The cupboard held all manner of dresses and shoes in all types of materials and Mark gulped. Emma saw him eye the door as if debating whether to run, but she knew he wouldn't. She'd married a coward.

"Candy," she said. "That's your name now. Candy. I'll call you Candy and you'll call me Mistress. When we're a home of course." Unhappy and alone, Mark could see no way out from his predicament and reached for the clothes on the bed.

"Good girl," said Emma and helped Mark to get dressed. She had bought several new items for him to wear and chuckled as she instructed him. Checking that he was hairless and smooth, she wrapped a PVC corset around his waist and had him put the hoops over the catches at the front. The corset had a built in bust and she took a few moments to adjust the ties before pulling on them. Mark gave out an explosive gasp as the air was forced from his lungs. She gave him a moment to recover before pulling again, forcing his waist several inches smaller that Mark thought possible. At the base of the corset was attached a flowing skirt that reached to the floor in waves of ruched satin. It was long at the back and short at the front, leaving his chastised cock fully exposed.

Mark said nothing, assuming that she would have him put on some knickers later, and tried to move in the corset. It was incredibly restrictive and he could see the shape of his breast forms in his peripheral vision. Emma showed him how to roll up some stockings and, as he pulled the silky material up his legs, he shuddered with delight. Despite his dire circumstances, he felt a little betrayed by his body as his cock tried to stiffen. She then had him wear similar shoulder length gloves to the ones she wore and then presented him with a pair of knee high PVC boots. These had a six inch spiked heel with a two inch platform.

"I can't wear them," he said. "I'll fall. I've never worn heels before." Emma gave him a friendly smile.

"It's ok love, I'll teach you." She said it with such sincerity that he turned to her and could see no malice or disgust on her face. They were the two primary emotions that she presented to him these days and for a fleeting moment, he believed that maybe they could work things out. With hands shaking from nerves and...something else, he reached for the boots and tried to put them on. His corset was so tight that he struggled to slip into them but managed it eventually. The sound of the boots zipping up sent his senses hurtling as the material grasped his ankles and calves. His feet were bent into an unnatural position but the unyielding material resisted their attempts to straighten.

Emma grabbed his hand and helped him to his feet. For a moment, she forgot herself as she showed him how to walk and how to move his body in a more graceful manner. Almost an hour passed and they laughed and joked as she tutored her husband in feminine deportment. She liked how he looked in the corset, gloves and heels and could feel her heart beating a little faster as she watched him. Suddenly noticing the time, she snapped back to herself and resumed the dominant role.

"Here, put this on." Mark, disarmed as he was by the friendly atmosphere, blanched at the thick collar she wrapped around his neck. A large hoop set in the middle had a diamond leash attached and he felt her tighten the buckles at the back. With a click, she locked him in and then tossed the key on the bed. In the collar, corset and high heels, he could barely move and struggled to keep his balance.

"Turn around," commanded Emma and Mark struggled to turn.

"Bend over." Emma watched him carefully. This was a big moment. He'd passed one test by accepting the clothes but this was another level again. She wanted him broken quickly so that she could make him as she desired. Her research had sent her mind into overdrive and she no longer wanted what she originally set out when she first locked Mark up. Then, she had sought dominance over his manhood. Now she wanted dominance over his body and mind.

Mark guessed what she was going to do and paused for a moment. Everything was going too fast. It was only this morning that he realised he was getting turned on by the knickers he wore and he'd had no time to digest this, to come to terms with what was happening to him. Now he was dressed as his wife's plaything.

Homeless or this, thought Mark. He closed his eyes and thought for a moment, felt the corset pinch his waist, the stockings caress his legs and the knee high boots grip his feet. His engorged cock pushed against its cage and he knew the answer. Without a word, he reached round and pulled the skirt to one side as he leaned forward.

"Good girl," came the lust filled vice from behind him. He stood for a few moments, exposed and vulnerable when he suddenly felt a cold pressure on his arse as Emma started to push a lubed plug through his sphincter. She's chosen a medium sized one, not wanting to start small, but knowing that she couldn't start too big either.

She didn't want to put him off.

She could sense his decision making at every new step. Was this better than what may happen if I walk out? He'd passed his first test and if he passed this one, then she knew that the question he kept asking himself would soon disappear.

Mark felt pain flare through him as the plug was pushed in. He groaned loudly and was glad when Emma stopped pushing, giving a few moments for him to acclimatise to the plug. He'd never been penetrated before and Emma eased the plug back and forth, slowly, almost sensually, until he was able to take the full length in, his muscle tightening around the thin end of the base gratefully. Mark found the sensation oddly pleasing and, as he stood unsteadily in his heels, the plug pushed further up and teased his prostrate. A wave of pleasure coursed through him and he gasped as his cock was inhibited painfully by his device.

"Let's go," said Emma and grabbed his leash. Mark suddenly panicked.

"I can't go like this," he said and Emma turned to him with displeasure.

"Why not? You look sexy as hell."

"People will see me and know who I am." Emma chuckled. He stood with his chastised cock on display and his face very much on show.

"It's a fetish club dear. You'll be the least of anyone's concern."

Chapter 6 - Day 10

Mark's feet hurt and he struggled to walk as he was led around the club on a leash. The corset restricted his breathing and he couldn't turn his head in the thick collar, but he was sure that he recognised a few faces at the club. Around him was a sea of PVC, leather and latex. On the walls were various devices that subs could be attached to and Emma clipped his leash to one as she sat next to Jackie.

Mark was forced to stand and he wasn't offered a drink as they discussed how they would run their new club. They clearly wanted it to be made more up-market and Mark tuned out as they spoke. The plug in his rear started vibrating and he gave a sudden yelp. Emma had opened an App on her phone that was linked to the plug and she toyed with the settings as she chatted with Jackie. Despite himself, he could feel his arousal pushing against its prison and he had to control his desires with great frustration.

The atmosphere at the club was warm and friendly and Mark felt less self-conscious than he thought he would. He enjoyed the clothes he wore but knew that there was more to what he was feeling. He saw someone dressed in a Chinese dress and pictured himself in that. With a start, he realised that it was a man in the dress and wondered at how beautiful he looked. His thoughts were spoilt by a sudden increase in tempo of the vibrations and he gasped loudly as the plug tickled his g-spot with venom.

Their work done, Jackie concluded the meeting and walked off to see her other friends. She was dressed much as Emma was but exuded warmth and good humour. She'd greeted Mark with a kiss and a smile and complemented him on his potential.

"I think you've got something there," she said to Emma. "If you need me to do some work, let me know." Mark thought on those words as she walked away and reflected that he'd like that very much. Despite the hour in which they'd laughed and enjoyed themselves earlier, Emma treated him with contempt. She unhooked his leash and dragged him to the exit so that she could take Mark home.

Arriving back, Mark was glad that she parked in the garage so that the neighbours couldn't see him. He struggled from the car and his heels sounded loud in the concrete space. Emma locked the car and took hold of the leash once more.

"Follow me," she snapped and Mark did as told. He was locked into the collar anyway and had little choice. She led him to the bed and told him to kneel on the sheets. He gulped in fear, suspecting what would happen next but complied anyway.

He didn't even ask the question this time.

After a few minutes, he felt Emma grab his waist and pull him toward her so that she could stand while he lay on the bed on all fours. She grabbed the end of the plug, which had finally run out of battery power in the car, and pulled. It was painful at first as the thick bulge at the bottom was pulled out, but it came easily after that.

Mark then felt something else push against him and his heart quickened as Emma grabbed his waist with both hands and gently inserted a thick dildo attached to a strap on. He whimpered at its girth, but Emma showed a rare moment of compassion and eased it out slowly before gently pushing it in. She took her time, until eventually the whole length was in.

Balancing easily on her heels, PVC dress creaking with the movement, Emma started to thrust in an ever increasing rhythm. The strap on was double ended and also penetrated Emma, the thick dildo bringing her to climax quickly. She was pleased to hear moans of pleasure from her husband and grinned at the thought of him not being able to climax as she screamed her own, waves of pure pleasure cascading through her as she came repeatedly.

Mark thought that she would never stop as Emma reached a third climax in ten minutes and gripped the sheets tightly as she gave one last push. He hated himself at that moment. His wife had just taken him with a strap on while he wore knee high boots and a PVC corset and he had loved every second of it. He felt ashamed that this woman who treated him so terribly had shown him a new experience that had opened his mind to something so wonderful.

He also couldn't work out why the clothes made him so turned on when he'd never contemplated such things before. He knew that he'd have been disgusted with himself a few weeks back and worried about what was happening. The worst part was also the fact that his chastity device hadn't let him get to a full erection and it had been frustrating not to be able to reach full arousal and therefore climax fully.

As Emma finally pulled herself from him, Mike felt a great emptiness where the dildo had been. Turning round and facing Emma as he sat on the end of the bed, he could see that her cheeks were flushed and her eyes bright with passion. Despite what had happened between them, he still thought her stunning and took some small measure of delight in being able to please her so. They used to have a great sex life, but, even at their best, he'd never seen this reaction from her.

She raised a hand and stroked his face with it, the PVC warm on his skin.

"That was wonderful," she said. "Thank you." Mark smiled back, hoping that if he continued to please her, she may forget his affair and unlock him from his cage. She looked at him for a long time, before coming to a decision.

"How about you take a few weeks off? You're owed the time and haven't had a day off in five years. I'd like to explore this side of you." Mark felt a little thrill flutter through him and was all too happy to agree. Emma gave him a satisfied smile and turned away.

"Excellent. I'll send an email to your boss for you. While I do that, you can get yourself cleaned up and change the bed. There's a negligee in your cupboard you can wear. I expect you in it."

Chapter 7 - Day 24

The next two weeks passed in a blur for Mark and his world changed dramatically. He was expected to wear a sissy maid outfit every day and clean the house or complete other menial tasks set by Emma. Each day brought a new outfit, always frilly, always girly and feminine and always with a pair of towering heels. By day twenty four in chastity, Mark was so accustomed to being called Candy, that he took the name as his own.

Every night, Emma would have Candy dress in something provocative and use all manner of toys on him. She enjoyed the strap on the most and loved how dominating it made her. She'd often wear a new latex or PVC outfit from the club store and thrilled at how quickly she had broken down Mark and created Candy.

That morning, as Candy made Emma breakfast in the kitchen, she watched her husband over the rim of her mug. He wore a pink maid uniform with long sleeves and a high neck. It had taken a while to get used to the six inch heels he wore, but he was no longer embarrassed by the short skirt that was held up by layers of satin and lace. That day, as commanded, he wore no knickers and his caged penis hung limp, accustomed as it now was to denial.

She often loved to tease it and delighted in the moans of pleasure as it stiffened, only to be followed by moans of pain as the metal didn't yield to the soft flesh. When she teased Candy, Emma preferred it if he was gagged and often enjoyed sitting on a dongle as her juices covered Candy's face and she played with the cage.

Drinking her tea, she smiled at the memory of the previous night. As she toyed with a plug, he started leaking, great gouts of cum streaming from his cock in a ruined orgasm. Candy felt no orgasm, yet streams of semen seeped from his cock. There was no spurting and Emma scooped up the cum as it dribble out and had Candy lick it from her fingers.

Emma sighed at the memory, delighted that she had made her husband cum and even more delighted that he hadn't actually had an orgasm. He was still just as frustrated as he was before they had sex. She had read that full orgasms were achievable but wasn't sure that she wanted her sissy husband to achieve one. He'd come so far in twenty four days that she didn't want his progress affected by it.

Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers