Chaste (A One Week Chronicles Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie didn't judge Candy and they talked for hours. It helped Candy come to terms with who she was and how she identified herself. Mark was gone and Jackie helped her to sever all traces of him. She didn't mourn his passing.

Jackie helped her realise that she could still be empowered, no matter what she wore or how she acted and they worked tirelessly on Candy's style. Gone were the slutty and sissy outfits. Candy dressed as she wanted and Jackie helped her with matching colours and outfits. After the first day, Jackie took her to an Italian restaurant and teased the nerves from her.

She then took her shopping and Candy spent many happy hours walking through various shops, Jackie constantly tutoring her in the tiniest of details. She soaked up every detail, every lesson and put each one into practise. Jackie was delighted with her progress and wished that she could do more, but knew that she'd been lucky that Emma had given her this short window. She hoped that she could do enough in that time to make a real difference.

On the final evening, Jackie sat with Candy in the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine. Candy wore a tight fitting maxi-dress that hugged her figure until below the rear where the soft material flared out. She loved wearing the dress as she walked, the feel of the skirts as they wafted over her smooth legs a scintillating experience. She wore strappy sandals with a high stiletto, which made it easier to walk as the hem of the dress came to just below her feet. It had a halter neck top and Candy loved the feel of having her shoulders bare and her wig brushing over them.

Jackie poured Candy a glass and asked if she was ok.

"I think so," she replied. "I'm a little nervous about tomorrow, but I hope that Emma can see me for what I can be and maybe give me a little more freedom." The chastity device she wore was a constant reminder of Emma, an ominous presence that inhibited what she could wear. Anything too tight and the tell-tale bulge would show.

Jackie gave her a sad smile. She'd come to know Candy over the last few days and saw in her a lot of heart and courage.

"Has she told you about your job yet?" she asked, carefully watching Candy as she drank her wine.

"No, but I've worked it out. The fact that I've had no emails from work and that Emma has taken all of my suits away is pretty much a bit of a giveaway."

"What are you going to do?" Candy gave a helpless shrug.

"I don't know. I can apply for jobs, but I can't get hold of anything to wear for an interview as Emma won't let me have anything masculine. She's emptied my accounts and, as I have no wages, I'm dependent on her and even if I did get a job, she'd use those pictures of me sleeping with my secretary to make it difficult for any decent company to hire me."

Jackie grinned at Candy and took out an envelope from her bag, sliding it across the table to with a flourish.

"What's this?" she asked. Jackie indicated for her to open it and enjoyed the reaction as Candy realised what they were.

"How did you get these?" she said, awe in her voice as she looked at the photo's from the private eye. Jackie wasn't too proud to look suitably impressed with herself.

"Found them in her safe. I spoke to the private eye too and had him delete all the files he had on record. You're in the clear."

Tears welled as Candy reached over with a shaking hand and clasped Jackie's.

"Thank you," she said. "I don't know how I can repay you." Jackie brushed her thanks aside.

"It's a great and wondrous pleasure. Now, if you want work, then I have a few contacts that owe me favours. I can get you some interviews. I can even get you a suit if you need it. Or, I can lend you one of my work outfits..." Candy stared at her for a long time.

"They'd know I was a man," she said. Jackie shrugged.

"You identify as a woman now and don't pretend any different. I've seen it before. The law is on your side and I'm owed some pretty big favours." Candy did cry then, tears streaming down her face and ruining her make-up. Jackie moved round the table and hugged her, Candy returning the embrace as she continued to cry.

"We might need to think of a new name though," said Jackie, a large smile on her face. "I'm not sure Candy really suits a serious work place." Through her tears, Candy laughed and spoke without hesitation.

"Cheryl. I like Cheryl."

"Me too," Jackie. "Cheryl it is."

That night, sat in a negligee and silk dressing gown, Cheryl used Jackie's laptop to fix up her CV, change her name by Interpol and then file for divorce.

Chapter 13 - Day 29

Emma opened the door and appraised Cheryl as she stood in the drive. Cheryl wore a pair of skinny jeans with knee high boots and a loose sleeveless satin top. Over that, she wore a tailored jacket complemented by some jewellery. Jackie had even had her ears pierced. She looked stunning and Emma was taken aback by her transformation. There was a new confidence to her and Emma narrowed her eyes, briefly considering her options.

"You look stunning," she said. "Wow. Jackie has done such an amazing job!" She was disarmingly charming as she ushered Cheryl into her house and helped her from her jacket. She fussed over her and Cheryl almost forgot the abuse that she had suffered at her wife's hands. The divorce papers would take a few days and that was plenty of time for her to play along with Emma's games and make preparations to leave.

Emma led her through the house until she arrived at the entrance to the cellar, chatting away and making small talk.

"I've had some renovations done while you were away. Come, let me show you. You'll love it Candy, you really will!" A little wearily, Cheryl followed Emma down the stairs. She didn't want to correct her wife on her new name and preferred it if she didn't know. She wanted to maintain the façade of the submissive and chastised sissy husband for as long as possible.

As soon as she reached the bottom step, fear engulfed her and Emma's friendly demeanour vanished. The cellar had been converted to a dungeon and all manner of toys and devices covered the walls, which were now lined with a black, shiny material.

"You think I wanted Jackie to turn you into a proper woman?" She sneered at Cheryl. "I wanted you out for a few days so I could build this. Strip." Cheryl's conditioning kicked in and she found herself removing her clothes on command as if in a dream. Her hands started to shake and she felt her heart beat loudly in her chest as Emma walked to a large cupboard and removed some clothes for Cheryl to wear.

"Throw those silly clothes in that corner. I'll get rid of them later." Cheryl stood in front of Emma, naked except for the chastity device, and filled with fear. She knew that she could run, that she could bolt from the house and run to Jackie, but also knew that Jackie had already done too much. Emma was so vindictive that she would do everything she could to pay her back. Cheryl couldn't live with herself if she ended up causing problems for Jackie. She just had to wait a few days while Jackie called in her favours and the divorce papers came through and then she could leave.

Emma handed Cheryl a PVC cat suit and had her put it on, but not before forcing her into a tight corset with a built in bust. It was her size and exceptionally tight, with a high collar and zips on the sleeves and legs so that it could fit as tightly as possible. Emma adjusted the two way zip so that her chastised cock hung out from the suit but the rest was zipped up tightly.

"Now these," Emma passed Cheryl a pair of ballerina shoes with a seven inch heel and a lockable buckle. Without protest, Cheryl took them and sat on a chair so the she could put them on. Her cat suit creaked as she moved and she struggled to control her breathing. There was a part of her that loved this and she hated herself for it. Her cock betrayed her as it struggled in its prison, making her gasp in pain. Emma grinned at the sight, pupils dilating in lust.

Once she was in the shoes, Emma knelt down and attached a padlock to each buckle and forced Cheryl to walk around the dungeon, delighting in seeing her struggle.

"This is much better Candy. Like this you are sexy and beautiful. Come here." Cheryl struggled over and stood as Emma inserted a large, penis shaped gag attached to a thick collar that prevented any movement. Cheryl noticed the sight shake in her wife's hands and the flush of her cheeks as she barely held her lust in check. Another click and she was locked in.

Cheryl closed her eyes briefly as she gathered herself and tried to stay calm.

A few more days, she thought. A few more days.

She found herself being led to a bench set in the middle of the room. Emma commanded her to lean over the apparatus and handcuffed her wrists to the front. She then did the same to her legs, but spread them out using a metal bar. Cheryl was trapped and felt Emma unzip her rear so that she was exposed.

"I bought this a week ago and was so pleased that it arrived in time for today. It's a Fucking Machine. You ever heard of one of those?" In the thick collar and gag, Cheryl couldn't turn to see the device or answer Emma's question. Not that her wife wanted an answer. She wanted humiliation. Cheryl sensed a pressure on her arse as Emma lined up the huge dildo to her rear. She lathered some lube over the device and squirted Cheryl's arse with careless abandon.

"It has lots of different speeds," she continued, speaking as if she was discussing the weather. "I'll start slow and then we can build it up. It's been a while since you were milked, so this is for your own good." Cheryl struggled in her bonds but she was completely trapped as Emma turned on the machine and it forced its way slowly into Cheryl's arse. She calmed herself enough to relax and let it in, closing her eyes as her body betrayed her mind once again. Within a few minutes, she could feel herself leaking from the chastity device, cum dribbling slowly out as Emma cranked up the speed.

"Good girl," she said. Patting her husband on the arse, she turned off the lights and left the room. "I'll be back later," she called, closing the door behind her with an ominous bang.

Chapter 14 - Day 35

Cheryl was trapped in the dungeon for six days as Emma humiliated her husband in all manner of deviant ways. She used every device in the dungeon, going back to her favourites time and again. The only respite Cheryl was given was for some food, measly left overs as Emma teased and laughed,

Cheryl bore the punishment stoically. She retreated into herself and let Emma do with her as she pleased. She was never out of at least one padlocked item of fetish gear, so she bided her time until Emma became bored. She lost all sense of time in the dungeon and had no idea she had been locked in there for so long.

"Six days," whispered Emma to a horrified Cheryl. "The house is a mess and you need to clean it up." She undid the padlocks to her outfit and let Cheryl walk naked from the cellar.

"Get a shower and change. I left your uniform on the bed."

Doing as she was ordered, Cheryl spent a long time in the shower, washing away her ordeal and struggling to find her centre. She'd had such little food that she felt weak, but refused to be unbowed.

"Cheryl, Cheryl, Cheryl," she whispered to herself in the shower. By now Jackie would have received the divorce papers and lined up some job interviews. All she needed to do was get out. Somehow. She was too weak to run away and Emma had put locks on her own cupboards so the only clothes available to her were sissy uniforms. She needed to get her strength back and find a way out.

As if on autopilot, she stepped from the shower, moisturised and then did her make-up. Jackie had taught her how to make herself look as feminine and real as possible, but she ignored that lesson and, out of habit, made herself as slutty as possible. Emma liked it that way. In a daze, she turned from the dresser and started to change.

Emma delighted in seeing her sissy husband back to doing the housework. She had missed him this last week or so and she hoped that the six days in the dungeon had wiped away any silly nonsense that Jackie would have put in his brain. Watching him work, she decided that she had succeeded. In his hobble outfit, she loved seeing him mince about with shuffling steps as he cleared up her mess. Jackie hadn't spoken to her for a week and she knew that their friendship was over. That's because she was soft, she thought. Mark deserved everything he got and Jackie needed to accept that.

Eventually, she tired of watching her husband and left her empty plate for him to wash.

"I'm off to work," she said. "You left some things at that whore's place and I've arranged for her to drop them off in an hour." She saw the blood drain from his face as he realised who she meant. Her lips curled up in a cruel smile and she left the house with a skip in her step. It had taken her a while to track down Mary, and to see her quiver in fear as she approached the silly girl had made her heart soar. She'd never taken pleasure in dominating other people, but had discovered in the last month that she had a knack for it. She also discovered that she loved it.

Chapter 15 - Day 35

Panic swept through Cheryl and her senses reeled at Emma's casual mention of Mary. An image of her popped into Cheryl's brain and she almost lost her balance as her legs turned to jelly. She'd not eaten properly for days and couldn't think straight.

"Ok, ok," she said. "Calm down, you have an hour." She couldn't let Mary see her like this and pulled up the zip to the hobble skirt so that she could have more freedom, before dashing to the bedroom. The cupboards were locked and she couldn't get to any clothes other than the ones that Emma had bought them. Hoping that there may be something suitable, she riffled through the outfits. Disregarding the PVC and latex ones, she cut the selection in half. The rest were maid uniforms of every type, a hobble dress here, a corset dress there. Everything designed to humiliate and titillate.

With a sigh of despair, she slumped to the bed, her energy spent and at a loss. Mary would be here soon and see Cheryl as Candy; a sissy slave to his wife. Mark was gone, she knew that and was glad for it, but she wanted to show Mary who she was, not what Emma had created. Making her way to the kitchen, she grabbed an energy bar and chewed on it thoughtfully. Suddenly an idea hit her and she raced as fast as she could to the cellar.

Reaching the top of the steps, she switched on the lights and scurried down.

"Please be there, please be there," she said quietly and her heart soared as she found the pile of clothes that she'd been told to strip from. Emma had left them there, intending for Cheryl to discard them when she cleaned the dungeon. Everything was as she had left it, from the jewellery to the boots. She almost cried. Gathering her wits, she scooped them up and made her way to the bedroom.

Half an hour later, the doorbell rang and Cheryl froze. She'd been standing in the hall waiting for the bell to ring and trying to calm her nerves. She looked in the mirror and saw Cheryl. The woman that Jackie had teased from within. She didn't expect Mary to accept her, but at least wanted her to see that she wasn't what Emma had made.

Opening the door with her heart hammering in her chest, Cheryl was greeted with a stunned silence. Mary stood on the doorstep holding a small box of things. A toothbrush, a book and a pair of boxer shorts. She looked stunning in her business suit. Where Emma was cold and detached, Mary was warm and kind, her true nature writ large in her demeanour and action. After a long pause in which she looked at Cheryl, from her boots to her earrings, she reached into her box and held up the boxer shorts.

"I guess you won't be wanting these," she said and giggled.

An hour later, the pair of them sat in the kitchen nursing a mug of coffee and chatting freely. She'd missed Mark and had been sad when he quit, wondering if it was because of her. Cheryl told her of everything that had happened since she had last seen Mary and her eyes widened in shock.

"Bloody hell," she said and Cheryl smiled. She'd never heard Mary swear before and it was a poor effort, but looked cute on her. "You could have her done for all sorts of things."

Cheryl gave an elegant shrug.

"I could, but I'd rather not. The papers should be through by now." She eyed the door behind Mary. "I would be gone by now if I was thinking more clearly. I'd forgotten all about these clothes."

"So come with me now," said Mary. Cheryl gave her a sweet smile and thanked her.

"I'm not Mark anymore," she said. "When I leave this house, I leave as Cheryl and I stay that way." Mary smiled and slid from her chair. She stepped closer to Cheryl and, very carefully, placed a hand on either side of her jaw before lifting Cheryl's chin to her. Without pause, Mary leaned forward and kissed Cheryl deeply. After a few moments, she released the kiss and spoke, her voice a husky whisper.

"I've never been interested in gender. It's all about what's in here," she said, placing a warm hand between Cheryl's silicone breasts and feeling the heavy beating of her heart. "You've put a lot of miles on your soul in the last four weeks. It suits you."

Before Cheryl could process what was happening, Mary had led her to the bedroom and lay on the bed, pulling Cheryl over her for a lasting kiss, Mary's hands gently stroking her torso through the soft satin. Minutes later, Mary had unzipped her dress and shrugged it off. She wore no bra and her perfect breasts stood proud as Cheryl reached down and kissed them tenderly, teasing the nipples softly until they hardened.

Mary pulled Cheryl's top off and helped her from her jeans, leaving Cheryl in just her corset and bra. She touched the chastity device with enquiring fingers and looked up at Cheryl in pity.

"I'm sorry," she said. Cheryl lay next to her and drew her into an embrace.

"Don't be," she replied. "Emma thought to control me with it, but ended up making Cheryl."

They made love. Slowly and with great tenderness. Cheryl took her time with Mary and brought her to climax without needing to penetrate her. As Mary climaxed for the third time, something remarkable happened and Cheryl felt her whole body start to shudder as Mary kissed her thighs. The waves of pleasure rippled through her and, despite the chastity cage, she had a full bodied orgasm. Mary, sensing what was happening, grinned and continued to stroke and tease, pulling more pleasure from Cheryl.

After they were spent, Cheryl curled up to Mary on the bed. She lay a comforting arm around Cheryl and stroked her hair.

"Come with me," she said. Cheryl was silent for a long time before eventually replying.

"I can't." Her voice was barely above a whisper and Mary wasn't sure that she'd heard her correctly.

"You can't?" Cheryl turned to face Mary and gave her a sad smile.

"Emma has controlled me for too long. I'm my own person and I need her to see it. I need to take control back from her." Mary gave her a puzzled look.

"How?"

"She needs to give me the key to this." Cheryl pointed to the chastity device that glowered menacingly at her. "Of her own free will and in acknowledgment of the fact that she no longer has any control over me." Mary recalled the moment when Emma had approached her and demanded that she return any items she had that belonged to Mark. She was a fearsome woman and Mary shuddered at the memory.

"She won't do that easily," she said. "Just leave now. Come with me. We'll build a life together, whatever it takes." Cheryl took her hand and kissed it softly.

"Pick me up in the morning. It'll be over then. I have a plan."