Chaste (A One Week Chronicles Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers

Chapter 16 - Day 35

Cheryl waited at the door for Emma to arrive home. Back in her sissy hobble dress, she had cleared away any traces that Mary had stayed and hidden the clothes that Jackie had given her. She ran through her plan for the hundredth time, finding fault and flaw and remedying it. The plan had to work.

Emma, punctual as always, opened the door and smiled as she greeted Cheryl, genuinely pleased to see her.

"You look stunning," she said and thrust a bag towards her husband. "Take this and get changed. We're going out." Expecting the bag to hold some fetish gear, Cheryl peeked inside to find a Karen Millen dress. She looked at her wife questioningly. Emma placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and gave her a warm smile.

"You've been amazing and I've been so mean to you. It was for a good cause, but now I think we're ready to take it to a different level. Jackie's training needs to be put to use. We're going out for dinner."

Stunned, Cheryl made her way to get dressed as Emma fixed herself a gin and tonic. Her mind reeled as she took out the satin dress and took off her uniform. Changing her corset and stockings, she fixed her make-up and stepped into the soft fabric of the black dress. It hugged her figure perfectly and she zipped up the side with a smile as she looked in the mirror and was pleased with what she saw.

Her plan would have to change, but she knew that there was flexibility in it. Whether it was in the house or out of it, Emma would give her the key that permanently hung around her neck and relinquish control.

Emma smiled as Cheryl stepped from the bedroom. It was all too easy.

A shame, she thought. He looks good like this. I could have explored this side of him, found new ways to humiliate him. She grabbed the keys to the car and put her arm through Cheryl's.

"Here," she said. "Borrow my favourite jacket." Helping Cheryl into the jacket, she brushed Cheryl's hair from the shoulders and looked at her in the mirror, speaking to Cheryl as they both looked at what she had become.

"You've come such a long way," she said. "We make a strange pair, but I think we can make it work. In time, we could rediscover our marriage." Cheryl gave her a smile and squeezed her hand.

"I'd like that," she lied. Emma kissed her cheek and shooed her from the house.

"Come on. Let's go eat."

As they drove through London, Cheryl watched the streets through new eyes. She loved the city at night and imagined herself as part of it. Mary and Cheryl. Kicking it large in London. She smiled at the thought and paid little attention as Emma drove to Soho and parked in a small driveway.

"It's ok," she said. "I know these people. They won't mind me parking here." She helped Cheryl from the car and showered her with praise and kindness. It was disarming, but reminded Cheryl of when they had first dated. Emma had been so charming and kind that Cheryl had been smitten with her. By the time she had discovered her true colours, it was too late.

Cheryl was self-conscious as they walked down the street and instinctively ducked her head as they passed people. Jackie had given her the confidence to walk with her head high, but Emma, despite her good cheer didn't enable her in the same way.

Enjoying the feel of her stockings in the cool breeze of the night, she tuned Emma out and enjoyed the walk. Emma continued talking, her tone not changing as she spoke. Had Cheryl heard her, she would have taken the warning and ran. As it was, she was too busy working out how to put her plan in action. The plan that was about to fall apart in the most spectacular fashion. Arriving at their destination, a seedy door set into a dark alley, Emma banged on the door and waited patiently, turning to a distracted Cheryl and grinning.

"You never did work out how I knew you wore my knickers or changed into my clothes that day when the delivery guys came round. I had several cameras tucked away in the house. Tiny things, really, but good enough for the job. They picked up on what you did this morning too. Doesn't matter what I do to you, you still sleep with that bitch."

Finally realising what Emma was saying, the blood drained from Cheryl's face as her wife spoke, her voice turning harsh at the mention of Mary. The door to the club finally opened and a large man stood in the door. Emma turned to him and gave him a warm smile.

"Dmitri. So good to see you. Here's the delivery we discussed."

Rough hands grabbed Cheryl and she was grabbed from the street, a hand clamped over her mouth preventing any cry for help. The door slammed shut, leaving Emma alone in the alley. With a quick glance around to see that the alley was still empty, Emma allowed herself a brief smile before heading back to the car.

Prologue

Mandy leaned back as she finished her story. Philippa let out an explosive sigh.

"That was her? The one who started the whole thing?" Mandy nodded.

"That's right. Candy was the first one to be sold. Dmitri saw the value in it and expanded the business. That's why we're all here today."

"Christ almighty," said Philippa. "She sold her own husband. What a cow." Heather eyed Emma carefully as she chatted with Dmitri.

"She's a cold hearted bitch that one. I can imagine her selling Candy out of spite rather than let her and Mary leave. Her pride wouldn't allow it." She nodded at Jade and Louise as they chatted with each other and shared a private joke. "Those two don't seem like the type to get sucked into her twisted games."

Mandy gave them a pitying look.

"Doesn't matter," she said. "If Emma has it in for them, they'll suffer either way."

Heather watched as Louise kissed Jade and wrapped an arm around her waist. They were a lovely couple and were always happy to help everyone else, even above their own comfort. She envied their love but knew that if Emma had her way, then that love would be tested.

She felt nothing but pity for them.

Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers