Chaste (A One Week Chronicles Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had taken a few days off and spent some time with Candy on make-up and hair. She found it amazing how quickly he had accepted his new role in the house and knew that he no longer questioned her commands. He'd embraced his feminine side far easier than she had thought possible and wondered how much was down to the chastity device effectively emasculating him or whether it had always been there.

She wondered how far she could go with him and, watching him struggle to clean in his tight corset and high heeled shoes, she felt a moment of sympathy for him. She liked him like this and would be happy to keep him as he was. Then an image of the photographs the private detective had taken rushed to the surface, her rage struggling to contain itself. She gave him a feral stare and planned her next move.

I'm not done yet, she thought, placing the mug on the unit and issuing her instructions for the day.

"You'll need to clean the house thoroughly today and prepare the house for a party tonight. We have guests from the club coming to celebrate a successful relaunch." Candy looked suddenly nervous.

"We have no food or drink," he said. Emma gave him an affectionate smile, much as you would give a puppy.

"That's ok dear, I have some deliveries coming today. You're in, so it'll be fine." The colour drained from Candy's face at the prospect of meeting someone dressed as she was. Emma, reading her thoughts easily, chuckled with mirth.

"I'm not a complete monster," she said. "You can put on your frilly knickers as soon as I've gone."

"What if I'm recognised?" he asked, hating the whining tone with which he spoke. He'd not been allowed to practise speaking in a female voice and his masculine tone was at odds with his attire.

"They won't recognise you, now stop being silly. I have to go to work and you need to get the house ready. Don't disappoint me," she said ominously. She rarely had to threaten him now, but liked to bare her teeth now and then.

As she got in the car and spun from the drive, she wondered when she would tell Candy that the email she sent to his boss a couple of weeks ago wasn't to request time off, but to hand in his notice. I've got another week, she thought. Plenty of time to find the right moment.

Chapter 8 - Day 24

Candy panicked as Emma left the house. He scurried to the bedroom and dug out a pair of knickers from his draw. He quickly pulled them up and covered his modesty, breathing heavily in the corset. The idea of visitors terrified him and a quick look in the mirror confirmed why. He looked like a sissy and spoke like a man. Without Emma there, he would be completely exposed.

An idea hit him and he dashed to the cupboard, opening the door to find that Emma had somehow removed all of his work clothes and replaced them with even more outfits. As he hadn't been to work for two weeks, he couldn't tell when they had been removed. In his panic, he also didn't realise what the ramifications of his discovery meant.

Another idea struck him and he scampered to Emma's cupboard. She had the largest one and it occupied the entire wall. She'd always been a sexy dresser and loved her feminine clothes. Scanning the collection, he pulled a satin pencil skirt from its hanger and a purple silk blouse.

He was lucky that Emma hadn't locked him in the maid uniform and he was able to unzip it with practised hands. Taking the dress off, he placed it on the bed and then unbuckled his Mary-Janes with a six inch heel. His wig was blonde with pig tails, so he removed that and grabbed another from his collection.

Moving to the mirror, he wiped off his make-up and applied it with less focus on being a slut. Emma had taught him one thing well at least, and he was pleased with the results. He decided to keep the corset on and changed the pink stockings for some black ones, rushing as quickly as he could. He slid the skirt up his legs and did the side zip up, forcing his metal cage beneath him to get a smooth front, before throwing the blouse on and doing up the buttons. He struggled with them being on a different side to his work shirts and chuckled at the fact that it was his first time in "Normal" clothes.

Taking a moment in the side dresser to fix his wig, he clipped some earrings on and borrowed some of Emma's gold bracelets and a matching necklace. He then sprayed some of his wife's perfume on his thin wrists and rubbed them together before a quick squirt on his neck. Slipping into a pair of court shoes with the smallest heel that Emma allowed him to wear (A mere five inches), he took a quick glance in the full length mirror to check his appearance.

He paused and gazed in wonder at what he saw. It wasn't perfect. He could find a flaw in every bit, but he saw what he could be and almost cried. There, stood before him, was potential. The potential to be a real woman. To live and act and be treated like a woman. He knew then that this pastiche Emma had created was not what he wanted.

He'd found his calling.

The doorbell rang and he jumped in shock. Calming himself, he walked to the kitchen and opened the door. A large truck had arrived and several men were carrying tables and boxes of food.

"Morning...er...miss," said the larger man and Candy smiled. He knew that he would be read, but preferred to be read like this rather than as some sissy maid. He felt more capable and alive as he waved them in, keeping his voice low, but knowing he sounded terrible.

"Over here, just dump the stuff in a corner." Giving each other some knowing looks, they unloaded the van and left with a polite doff of an imaginary cap. Closing the door, Candy laughed with delight and set to work.

It was the happiest day that Candy could remember for a very long time. He still had chores to do and worked hard, but he felt elated. Emma had expected him to be humiliated, but the opposite had happened. He'd been liberated. Seeing what he could achieve had given him renewed hope for the future.

Before Emma arrived home, he changed back into the uniform and replaced the clothes and jewellery in the exact same position as before. He waited at the door with a glass of wine for his wife and curtsied as she opened the door. She inspected his work and was pleased with Candy's efforts.

"Good girl," she said demurely. "Our guests arrive in an hour, so we'd better get ready."

Chapter 9 - Day 24

Emma found a new way to humiliate Candy that night and that was fine with Candy. She hadn't noticed the change in him. She hadn't seen the strength return to him and that working class boy who fought tooth and nail to rise above what he was meant to be, come back with a passion. The tilt of his chin, set of his jaw and the fire in his belly. It didn't matter what Emma did to him, it was there.

Renewed.

Candy saw his role that night for what it was. Emma wanted him broken a little bit more. Wearing ballerina shoes and a hobble dress of the tightest leather, Candy stood and served drinks dutifully. He wore a thick collar that had a drinks tray attached and greeted each guest with a smile as they entered. He offered them refreshments and hobbled an inch at a time to refill their glasses.

The dress he wore reached to his ankles and had long sleeves and a high cut that reached to his neck. Emma had put him in the tightest leather corset that reached below his pelvis and to his thighs, cutting off any movement of his upper legs. The hobble skirt, zipped all the way from neck to ankle allowed only the tiniest of movement and Candy struggled to walk. With the thick collar, he barely managed not to spill his drinks, the ballerina shoes painful and difficult to walk in.

He'd never had such discomfort, yet his cock, trapped in the cage that jutted out cruelly under the dress, gave away his pleasure. He loved the feel of the soft leather, the caress of the satin lining and the way his hourglass figure was forced by the corset. He knew, however, that he had a different path to follow and took strength from his disobedience earlier.

He had a goal.

Lost in his thoughts as he served drinks, Candy was startled by Emma's voice at his side. She took his hand and whispered in his ear.

"Come with me. I have a surprise for you." She wore a latex dominatrix dress that left little to the imagination and thigh high boots. She looked every inch the part and Candy followed her into the bedroom.

Lying on the bed were two men, naked and aroused. Candy's heart beat loudly in his chest as he saw the men. He knew what Emma wanted and blanched. Sensing his fear, Emma lay a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok dear. You've cheated on me once before, but this time I demand that you service these men. You are their plaything." Candy turned to object, but Emma lay a finger on his lipstick covered lips.

"Do this for me and I'll think about burning those pictures." Candy sighed, knowing that he was beaten. Despite his protestations, the sight of the two handsome men had sent her heart fluttering. Emma turned him around and carefully undid the lock to the collar. She then reached down and unzipped the hobble dress to just above her arse.

Taking a seat in her favourite chair, Emma waved Candy forward, settling in her seat to enjoy the show. Candy hadn't failed her yet and she was confident that he wouldn't do so this time. She knew that if Candy did this one final act, then she owned him completely.

Candy took a nervous step forward, her towering shoes making her unsteady. The men looked like twins, blonde hair cut short, blue eyes and firm chests. They wore their nakedness with ease, comfortable with the huge size of their throbbing cocks.

As Candy walked closer, one of them reached out and pulled him to them, leaning forward and kissing Candy firmly on the lips. He'd never kissed a man before and tensed, but soon relaxed into the kiss as he found it more alluring than he'd have thought. In all of his chastity, Emma had not kissed him once and he enjoyed the attention as both men started to kiss him, one covering his neck in kisses, the other kissing his long, smooth legs.

He felt himself start to stiffen and had become used to the familiar bite of the metallic cage as it fought back against the erection. Wordlessly, they started to run their hands down his body and he shuddered with pleasure at the sensation. Before he had time to think, he grabbed the hard shaft of the closest man and leaned down to kiss it. The penis was warm and hard, yet soft and supple. Emma often had him suck on a silicon dildo as she thrust into him and he was used to taking the full length into his mouth.

A detached part of his brain wondered at the change in him after only three and a half weeks, but the sensual side of him clamped it down. He was enjoying the moment and didn't want it spoilt by analysing it.

As he sucked deeply on the throbbing cock, he felt strong hands grip his waist and force him to his knees so that his exposed rear faced out. Anticipating what was to happen, Candy relaxed his sphincter and enjoyed the sensation of being penetrated, pushing back on the penis as he gratefully accepted its large girth.

With one hand, Candy stroked the penis in his mouth and forced it deeper into his throat as the thrusting in his rear increased in intensity. The man started to groan as he neared climax and quickly started to cum inside Candy. He could feel the hot juice as it filled his rear and started dribbling down his leg. At the same time the penis he sucked started to cum, great gobbets of semen pouring down his throat as the second man groaned in satisfaction. Before he was fully spent, he pulled out his cock and ejaculated over Candy's face, rivulets of the fluid splashing over him.

Candy wiped some off and licked his fingers clean as he had been taught to do after his milking sessions with Emma. Without a word or even acknowledgement, both men pulled on some trousers and left the room, leaving Candy on the bed with semen dribbling from his arse and cum on his face.

Before he had time to process what was happening, Emma had crossed the room and stood over him. The lust was clear in her eyes and her cheeks were flushed with pleasure. She was holding some handcuffs and pulled Candy's arms behind his back as he sat in a dazed state, too overwhelmed to react.

"Spread your legs," she commanded and Candy did as ordered, so used to obeying his wife that it had become a reflex. Emma pulled out from a cupboard a metal pole with handcuffs at each end and attached it to Candy's legs so that they were kept a metre apart. Finally attaching the thick collar to her husband, she threaded a chain through a hoop at the back and attached them to the handcuffs, before attaching another thin chain to the bed.

"One last thing," she said and told Candy to open his mouth. He still had cum dripping from his face and Emma flicked it aside as she attached a gag that kept his mouth wide open and ready to receive. Emma took a step back and surveyed her work.

"Perfect," she said. Candy was effectively trapped on the bed, chained to the pillars and completely in Emma's control. She leaned down and whispered in Candy's ear.

"I know what you did earlier. You pull any stunts like that again and what happens now will seem like a walk in the park." She strode to the door to the bedroom and gave a signal. Within moments, Candy was surrounded by a group of men. He looked around in terror but couldn't move, immobilised as he was. He looked to Emma, eyes wide as he pleaded for help, but none would come.

Jackie slipped into Emma's office as she punished Candy. Jackie had told her it was going too far, but her old friend would have none of it. Jackie saw a depth of cruelty in Emma that she had never seen before and, in that moment, the bond of friendship that had lasted for almost forty years was broken.

Knowing that Emma would be some time, she headed for the large painting that hung on the wall at the back of study. It depicted an old fox hunt, the dead animals strung up from a tree as a pack of hounds rested below. Jackie had always hated it, but Emma had refused to part with the family heirloom.

Pushing the painting to one side, Jackie smiled as she saw the old, familiar safe. Hoping that Emma still used the same code that she did a decade ago, Jackie twisted the dial back and forth until she heard a satisfying click.

Perfect, she thought and swung the door on its hinge, the oiled mechanism opening smoothly. Finding what she wanted, she stuffed her loot into her handbag and closed the safe. Taking a few moments to ensure that everything was left as it was found, she slunk from the room.

Chapter 10 - Day 25.

Candy woke with start. His chains and bondage had been released but he still lay on the bed in the same dress that he had gone to sleep in. Thankful to find that he was alone, Candy slid from the bed and padded to the bathroom, keen to clear the cum from his face, back, arse and legs. His entire body felt crusted with the dried fluid and he recalled with some shame the night before. Throughout the ordeal, Emma had watched and laughed as he was taken by every man.

Determined not to break, he had never taken his eyes off Emma as everyone exhausted themselves with him. As he peeled off his dress, Candy turned on the shower and let the steam fill the room before stepping into its scalding waters. He started to cry as more semen dribbled out from him and broke into great wracking sobs. It seemed that he would never be free of Emma. The worst of it was that there was a deep part of him which had taken some enjoyment from the experience and he hated himself for what Emma had turned him into. Whenever he found strength, she destroyed it with the force of an atom bomb.

After a long time, Candy stepped from the shower and patted himself dry. After applying the moisturiser, he wrapped a towel under his armpits and walked to the bedroom to find something to wear.

"I've done it before," said a faint voice from the kitchen and Candy frowned as she recognised the owner. It was Jackie, Emma's nice friend. "Let me do it again. It'll take a few days and I'll bring her back to you even better than before."

"Him," hissed Emma. "You'll bring him back." A loud sigh.

"Fine. Him. I'll bring him back to you. Lord knows you need a break and you know I'll do a good job for you." After a long pause, he heard Emma speak again.

"Fine. I want him back in three days. There's something he needs to do." Candy heard footsteps in the hall and ducked back into the bedroom, coming out when he was called. Emma didn't look happy.

"Jackie will take you for a few days. Get dressed and be ready to leave in ten minutes." She paused for a few moments, appraising her husband. "Wear what you wore the night I took your virginity. It'll remind you who's in charge."

Ten minutes later, a panting Candy waited by the door. He wore the PVC thigh high boots and gloves and the PVC corset with the skirt at the back. His chastised cock was on display and Emma noted how much smaller it seemed. She decided she'd buy him a smaller one for when he returned. Jackie was already in the car and honked impatiently as Emma gave her instructions.

"Listen to everything Jackie has to say. She's made me see that I can humiliate you in public just as easily if you are able to pass as a woman." She leaned in close, her voice serpentine in its malice. "Imagine. You're sat there, pretending to be a woman and I tell everyone around you that you're just my sissy husband who loves taking it up the arse and drinking cum." She slapped Candy's arse and told her to get in the car. Acutely aware that it was daylight and that the neighbours might see, Candy scampered from the house and dived into the car as Jackie sped away in a storm of gravel and rubber.

Chapter 11 - Day 25

"Who are you?" A pause.

"I'm Candy."

"What are you?" A longer pause.

"I don't know."

"What do you want to be?" No pause this time.

"I don't know." Jackie smiled and gave Candy a benevolent look.

"That's why I'm here. I want to help you discover who you are."

"I thought you were here to help Emma." Jackie gave a laugh devoid of humour.

"That train left town the moment she didn't boot you out on the street and get on with her life. What we're left with is a man in chastity dressed as a slut. You like these clothes?"

"Sometimes."

"What would you prefer to wear?" Candy felt that he could trust this kind woman and decided that he had nothing to lose by being honest.

"I liked it the other day when I wore a simple skirt and blouse. It felt right." Jackie gave him a sad smile.

"Then that is what we shall do. Everything else comes after. You find what you are most comfortable being and then everything else will follow. You like men? Doesn't matter. You want to be a rubberdoll? Doesn't matter. You need to get the starting point right first. We only have three days to find it, so we need to make a start." Jackie strode off down the hall to her expensive mansion and Candy called after her.

"Why are you doing this?" he said. Jackie turned and gave Candy a long, hard look.

"You need help and that can only come from you. I'm going to help you find that strength." Candy almost cried then.

"What about Emma?" he asked. "Won't she be mad?" Jackie laughed, a delightfully honest sound.

"Oh absolutely," she replied. "But you better make sure she doesn't find out until it's too late."

Chapter 12 - Day 29

Candy rang the doorbell with a beautifully manicured fingernail and waited nervously for Emma to open the door. She smoothed the coat that she wore and caught a glance in the window of her reflection. She looked happy, confident and full of energy.

The last three days of her life had been the happiest she'd ever had. Jackie had tossed her fetish gear away and bought her all manner of wondrous and feminine clothes. Jackie had patiently tutored her in how to walk, talk and act like a woman and Candy's heart soared at the phenomenal progress that she had made.