Chav Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

He spun her around again, this time both hands attacked her ass cheeks and the hot ridge between them as he subjected her to yet more kisses, licking her throat, tonguing and nibbling at her ear lobes. Then his mouth went for her exposed nipples and they got the same treatment as her ear lobes, though harsher and for longer.

Finally he pulled away, one hand went to the top of her head, his dark fiery eyes locked to hers, while the other reached for the front of his shell suit pants. Then he pushed insistently on the top of Emma's head.

"C'mon, on your knees Jailbait and do the business. Make it good and quick, you don't want our kid coming back and walking in on us do you?"

Reluctantly, though accepting his point about Ray coming back early, Emma followed the pressure on the top of her head, sliding down to her knees and putting her hands onto Barry's lean thighs while he fished the raging hard-on out of his pants. He pulled his hard, thick veined cock out, scooped his pendulous ball sack free as well and then angled it, by a finger and thumb at the root, in line with her waiting lips.

"Open up." He grunted down at her. "C'mon, you know how I like it."

The hand on top of her head snatched a fistful of her straight brunette bob and pulled her face forward urgently. Obediently, Emma's mouth opened wide and Barry immediately thrust forward with his hips, plunging half of his long hardness into her hot young mouth.

He groaned as he felt Emma press upward with her hot tongue, slicking the underside of his cock and rasping the upper ridge against her soft palette.

Barry shivered a little, as much at the sight of the sultry jailbait's mouth stretched round his hard circumference, as the feel of the heat and wetness of her lips, mouth and tongue. He shuffled forward a half step, feeding her another inch or two and then shoved hard with his hips, plugging the crown right into her throat, enjoying the sensation of the sensory 'pop' as his swollen cock head penetrated her tight succulent throat. A little horny wheeze followed as his foreskin was drawn back by the constriction of her oesophagus.

"Uhhhhh! Yeah bitchhh! That's good! Now, lick my balls!"

Emma, trying not to gag, pushed her tongue forward with difficulty, forcing a gap between the bloated underside of his thick hard on and her damp, puffy bottom lip and she lapped forward and back along the hot throbbing ridge at the base of his erection.

"C'mon, you're not there yet, stretch for 'em!"

Reluctantly, Emma responded, shoving her face hard up against his abdomen, almost retching as his cock thudded that last inch down her throat and then reached forward with her tongue, fighting the bloated feeling that filled her mouth and throat. She squeezed her tearful eyes shut against the smothering sensations as she lathered his testicles with her tongue.

She fought to inhale air through her nostrils as she tongued his balls, listening to his groans and feeling the physical response, muscle trembles against her tongue and the inside of her mouth and the muscles of her throat.

"Oh fuck yeah!" He groaned. "Now go to work."

He grasped her hair in a fist and drew her face forward and back, in a slow pace to begin with, while he plunged the length of his shaft from crown to root in and out of her throat, pulling her all the way along it again and again.

It wasn't long though before he speeded up, making her take his whole length with a quick and bruising pace.

At last he let go of her head and leaned back, bracing his hands against the sink and letting Emma take over doing the hard work, leaving him to savour the pleasure in full.

He only grabbed her head again at the end. He was panting and groaning as his climax started to rise to it's peak. Emma had one hand cupping his heavy balls and the other reaching around the back to grip one of his buttocks.

There was a telltale quivering in his loins and she could feel movement in his scrotum, the testicles swelling and tightening in preparation. That was when both his hands went to her head, one grabbing the length of her hair around the back of her skull in an impromptu ponytail, while the other came down across her forehead in a two handed vice grip. He held her tightly in both hands and started to fuck her face with a brutal rhythm, bashing her nose and chin with the startling force of his thrusts.

Emma's throat was already raw and overfilled with saliva but it wouldn't have stopped her finishing the blowjob even if Barry hadn't taken over control. She just wanted to get it over and done with before Ray came back.

Barry started to snarl out animalistic grunts in time with his rapid face fuck telling Emma, thankfully, that there were only seconds to go.

"Oh Jesus fuck!" He snarled. "Fuck! I want your ass! I want it! Fuckin' hell!"

In sudden panic Emma's snatched at his ball sack, rolling, squeezing, caressing, working harder with ferocious deep, fast sucks to get him off before he was able to lift her up and bend her over something.

Fortunately, it worked. He howled gutturally, jerked her face hard against him and let fly. Emma gulped and swallowed at his thick plentiful cum, as he slid his spurting cock forward and back with uncontrolled uneven thrusts across her tongue so his pumping seed filled her mouth and coated her taste buds, and then pushing deep into her throat to shoot more jets of the thick pearly fluid straight to her stomach. He held her on his dick until she'd sucked his balls dry and then eased her back away from him, panting and groaning and laughing in exhausted post-orgasm bliss.

"Fuckin' awesome cocksucker!" Barry wheezed.

Disgusted, sore and angry with herself, Emma was out of the bathroom, to wash her mouth out and clean herself up downstairs at the kitchen sink, before Barry had even managed to pull his pants up.

<><><>

Ray was only back an hour before he was off again. Emma was washing the breakfast dishes, while Barry lounged as usual on the living room sofa watching Jeremy Kyle, probably looking for people he knew.

Emma heard Ray's car pull up to the pavement outside and decided she was finally safe.

She met him at the front door, kissed her boyfriend hungrily, hoping the mouthwash had killed off any aftertaste of Barry's vile spunk, and then helped him put the shopping away. Almost at once though, Ray vanished upstairs again. Emma stood in the doorway between the living room and kitchen watching Barry's idleness with simmering hatred.

"Don't you want to go and visit your mum as well?" She asked him hopefully, though already knowing what his answer would be.

"She threw me out when I was thirteen, the bitch." He replied. "Why would I waste my time on her?" He didn't even turn his head to look at her, his eyes glued to the television opposite.

"She's your mum?!" Emma pointed out rhetorically.

"Look, if our kid wants t'waste his time on her that's up to him. But she better not be expecting anything from me or she's gonna be fucking sorry! Not that it's anything t'do with you. Why aren't you going, anyway?"

"She doesn't approve of me. Ray hasn't really said so but I know that's why. She doesn't want me there." Emma replied glumly.

Ray came downstairs then in jeans, trainers and a white and blue striped rugby shirt, hefting a canvas sports bag filled with clothes over one shoulder and went straight to the front door. Emma met him there and they embraced and kissed again.

Ray's free hand went playfully to Emma's cropped cotton pants encased bottom and he cupped a firm though sizeable buttock gently as their lips came together, then their tongues.

The kiss was long, drawn out and hot and Emma knew Barry's eyes would be glued to his brother's hand hornily feeling up her ass. She forced the mental image of his leering face from her mind and focused on enjoying the kiss instead.

"Look after our Emma while I'm gone, will you?" Ray said good naturedly as he finally disentangled himself from his girlfriend and waved absently to his brother.

"Oh, don't worry about that, our kid. I'll see she behaves herself." Barry called back with a malicious grin.

He was eyeing Emma with the same lust-burning look he always used on her. But as always Ray didn't seem to notice.

"Last chance to change your mind." She sang to Barry. "I'm sure another train ticket won't be too expensive."

"Sounds like you wanna get rid of me, maybe have a few wild parties planned while your fella's away?"

"Of course I don't!" She spat venomously then turned to Ray. "I don't Ray."

"He's only teasing, Em."

"You got your train ticket?"

"Yep." He grinned down at her tapping his inside jacket pocket. "And change for bus fare too. Quick bus into town on the train for a couple of hours and I'm there."

"Text me."

"At the station, on the train and when I'm at mums."

"You can do us some dirty ones too if you want." She added with a flush cheeked whisper.

Ray just smiled and raised his eyebrows.

"No promises, but we could have a bit of phone sex tonight, I could talk dirty to you. Get you off." She added, blushing.

And then they were kissing deeply, in each others arms again, Emma stroking Ray's upper arms and broad shoulders while he caressed her bottom again, sliding his fingers up between the thin cotton encased orbs lewdly. Emma was practically panting when they parted.

"Right I'm off. See you in a bit."

"See you, sweets. I'll miss you."

"Bye bro." Barry said half heartedly.

Emma turned to throw him a disgusted look but her attention was snatched by his eyes on her body, undressing her, assaulting her. She could see the bulge of the erection plainly in Barry's shiny blue shell suit pants and knew exactly what she was in for.

So immediately, the second the door swung shut behind Ray, Emma grabbed her keys and purse from the shelf unit near the front door, then snatched her woollen coat from the back on an armchair.

"C'mere, Em. Got something for you." Barry called, his hand already in his pants levering his erection from beneath the elastic waistband. "It's time to get your big sweet ass fucked. I'm gonna be banging your bubble butt all fuckin' weekend!"

"Sorry, going out. See ya!" She smiled victoriously and then left before Barry could drag himself off the couch after her.

She slammed the door behind her and took off with a fast walk, heading to the little pedestrian path to was a short cut from their cul-de-sac. She glanced to her right and watched longingly as Ray strolled in the opposite direction toward the bus stop. His long legs having already carried him to the far end of their street. She wanted to go after him, wanted to stand there and watch him until he was out of sight, but she was scared of Barry chasing after her. She kept up the fast walk.

All she had to do now was think of a way of staying out of the house and away from Barry until Ray got back.

<><><>

Becky Taylor had been forced to get the bus into town. The new Tinchy Stryder CD was out and as she was skint and usual, she'd have to risk a bit of shoplifting to get hold of it, not that shoplifting was much of a risk.

Her mum had pawned her laptop again so it was back to the old portable cd player. And that was only saved from the pawn shop 'cause it was so fucking old and manky.

Riding buses to and from the estate was a real risky business. They were a haven for old perverts trying to cop a feel and the usual gangs of horny lads who worked like packs of hyena's, surrounding and separating a girl from her friends or the view of the bus driver (not that they ever got involved, like other passengers, they kept their heads down and their minds on their own business) and then copping a mass feel, hauling her tits out or getting into her pants and giving her a good fingering, even sometimes making them suck a cock or three to avoid the threat of worse treatment.

The late bus was the worse of the lot. Getting on the late bus, unless you were in a group of five or six and willing to fight hair and nail, practically guaranteed getting fucked by a gang of lads. They rode the late bus every night deliberately to target girls who either hadn't learned yet or didn't have any choice. For lads it was as much of a certainty to get laid as going up Shiftnall Street was where the professional sluts hung out. The only difference was that a late bus fuck only cost them their bus fare.

Becky had been fortunate that time around. She'd managed to get a place on the backseat of the bus just as it got crowded. But now it was standing room only and that was how the lads liked it best, they'd pick seats on the isles in the middle of the bus and then wait for a morsel to either get on or try to get off then they get up as one and surround her.

She was witnessing exactly that performance now, the seat beside her had just been vacated by a woman and child. And she was trying to make her way quickly down the isle toward the front of the bus with toddler in tow, a busty redhead about Becky's mum's age.

Becky knew from previous experiences that, if they were even remotely hot, even the oldies weren't immune.

The lads had watched her get up, her swept back shoulder length hair pony-tailed and curling back toward the nape of her neck bounced as she rose, the toddler's hand tight in hers, as she started inching down the isle. The gang rose as one, innocently to begin with, but all too soon their bodies had pressed in close and stopped the redhead's progress in her tracks.

The bus's music was played loud and there was plenty of chatter and children shouting and crying which made the busty MILF's annoyed protests pointless. The lads crowded in around her and actually pulled the toddler out of the way.

Some kindly pensioner, who knew exactly what was going on and knew well enough not to interfere, hauled the child safely up onto his lap while the lads went for it's MILF parent.

She started bravely enough, snarling and shouting and struggling. Slapping their eager hands away, pushing them off her. But as ever a Stanley knife or kitchen knife appeared and the fight went out of her as quickly as the anger in her eyes was replaced by fear. And then the boys' hands were all over her.

Her big tits came out first, the low v-neck of the green t-shirt stretched down and out and then the bra encased orbs were none too gently tugged out and pulled free of the white lace cups.

While lad's hands cupped and squeezed her big tits and mouths locked onto fear hard nipples, other hands were at her off-white jeans. They were quickly unbuttoned and hands shoved down front and back scrambling down for the hot goods between her thighs and buttocks. Her legs were kicked apart for easier access and her hands were grabbed and pressed against bulging teenage crotches and then around hurriedly exposed erections.

She would have missed her stop, the driver wouldn't have waited for the lads to finish with her and then for her to get off the bus, she would have been held by the lads as long as possible and the driver would have given up waiting and carried on with his journey. Fortunately for the MILF, Emma was waiting at the same stop and got on the bus. It provided enough of a distraction, as a few of the lads turned their attention to assess the quality of the newcomer, and enough time for the MILF to pull herself free of their molesting hands, grab her toddler offspring by the tiny hand and rush off the bus.

A forearm was slapped quickly across her big exposed tits, hiding saliva coated nipples but not much else, she had to stop and button up her jeans, which were drooping halfway down her thighs, before attempting to descend the steps to the relative safety of the pavement beyond. Which provided an embarrassing mini scene and a few titters and amusement from the onlookers at the front.

And then she was gone and the gang of lads was starting to turn their horny attention on Emma.

She was wearing cropped length sand coloured cotton pants that hugged the curves of her thighs and was drawn snug against the meaty muscle of her ass cheeks. She wore a grey woollen three quarter length coat-type thing which was open at the front to reveal a green and white stripped polo shirt that clung to her small high breasts.

The pretty teenage brunette actually did quite well, aiming for the recently vacated seat next to Becky who Emma had noticed, recognised and smiled at in obvious relief. Then came the hard part, she kept her head down and her eyes averted, and somehow managed to get through the pressing in gang. Saying that, they seemed to be in a half hearted, playful mood. If they had wanted to stop her in the midst of them they no doubt would have been able to.

As Becky watched with a half excited interest, Emma was grabbed by the upper arm and held long enough to have half a dozen hands close on her tender young curves.

Her big cotton encased ass was grabbed and squeezed hard by three different lads, fingers pushing up firmly into the cleft, against the under curves of her buttocks and all over her young jutting breasts.

She winced, fought down tears and managed to abruptly twist out of their harsh collective grasp and pushed past them, practically running to the seat at the back beside Becky.

The lads, laughing, let her go with little more than jeers and ribald abuses. They turned their attention instead to a couple of cute blonde girls in Red and Yellow uniforms up at the front. Pleated skirts, baseball caps and polo shirts. Pizza place uniforms or something like that.

"I fucking hate buses!" Emma snorted by way of a hello.

"Alright, Em. Have fun did ya?"

"Yeah, course, hell of a fucking time! One of 'em practically yanked my tit off when I pulled away!" The bobbed haired brunette winced as she massaged her bosom tenderly.

"You got off light. Mate of a mate of mine got fucking gangbanged on the night bus a few weeks ago, three hours they had her. She couldn't walk afterward. Said she shat and puked nothing but spunk for three days. So she said. But she's a fucking slut anyway, might have enjoyed it."

There was a moment of silence while Emma rubbed her bottom a little, squirming for a comfortable position on the ripped backseat.

"My fucking arse is sore too now, bastards!" She muttered, throwing daggers in the general direction of the gang of lads.

"Where you off?" Becky asked her.

"Nowhere really, Barry's still being a total fucking wanker, trying to shag me while my Ray's off out. Needed to make myself scarce 'till he comes back so... Here I am."

"Barry the dealer? Your Ray's brother?"

"Yeah him. I fucking hate that wanker."

"He just needs distracting from your meaty arse, that's all." Becky said with a sly grin. "I'd take him on in a fucking second."

"Why for fucks sake?"

"He's a fucking dealer in't he?! Crack and dosh on tap! Plus them kind of arseholes wouldn't mess with me or Barry'd take a fucking bat to 'em. Pimp their sisters out. Give 'em a taste of a sawn-off or some'at." She sang with excitement, nodding her head in the direction of the gang of lads who were now solely engrossed in the succulent wares of the two girls in the front quarter of the bus.

Becky watched them in silence for a time, peering between the other bodies occupying the seats and isles to catch glimpses of what the lads were busy doing to the poor girls. Poor girls my arse! Better them than her. She thought to herself.

The girls had basically been pulled up out of their seats then the lads had taken their places and simply pulled the girls back down onto their laps again.

The girls whimpered and writhed and struggled in vain as hands disappeared under their colourful pleated skirts, shirts were yanked up onto chests.

Then one girl was pushed over so she leaned across her friend with her face in the lap of a third of the lads who was sitting along side them.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers