Cheating Wife's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer following completion of her first year in college there was a bit of an economic recession and jobs for teenagers were scarce. The part time job Cin had during the school year didn't pay very well and offered too few hours. She needed full time work during the summer. So Cin looked and looked for something better but could find nothing. With her mother in school and no extra money available if she was going to go to college again the next year, she had to have summer employment! She absolutely needed some kind of decent paying work offering a forty hour work week! So when her favorite Aunt and Uncle learned of her plight her Uncle pulled some strings with connections he had in their Lake Michigan resort community and got Cin a job working for that community's Recreation Department as a City Parks and Recreation Activities Counselor.

So Cin went to live with her Aunt and Uncle for the summer, a long way away from her home. She had always loved spending time with them there, anyway. She loved the Lake Michigan shoreline. She loved the sunsets. She enjoyed the sound of the waves rolling against the shoreline a night. She loved watching a summer storm form out over the lake and slowly make its way to shore. She could be happy just walking the beach for hours. And now to go there for the whole summer and have a job additionally, was really an extra treat. And, as she was planning to earn at least a Physical Education minor in her college curriculum, working a Parks and Recreation job made it all the more sweet.

Cin arrived at her Aunt and Uncles home in Mid-June, the day before she was to start her recreation job. She would be working with another counselor, a person who was returning for their second year on that summer job, and her duties would be to plan and hold certain recommended activities at certain times each day at the park where she was assigned. The person she was working with, having a year's experience already, would be providing her on-the-job training, and it was assumed that when the first week was over she would be fully trained and able to function without much continuing direction.

Anyhow, that's how the program worked, and that's how she met Ronnie.

Ronnie was her co-worker at the park. The person she'd get her training from, and with whom she'd share co-responsibility for the activities at their park. Ronnie, she learned, would be a senior in college starting in the fall, and this was actually his third summer working for the City Parks in that community. Also, this was the third park he was assigned to, the community Recreation Department having some crazy rule about moving their counselors to a different park each summer. Ronnie was a Pre-Med student and was an imposing figure. At over six feet tall, he easily towered over Cin's five feet four inch height. A really nice looking kid, possessing clean, prominent features, Cin would soon learn that Ronnie was of the Jewish faith, and his parents, and other relatives, were prominent local business owners. Cin knew nothing about Jews. There were some in her school and to her they were no different than Catholics; just persons who went to a different church. Ronnie turned out to be a very nice person, never lauding it over Cin that he had been there two years previously, answered her questions politely and fully when asked about something, never talking down to her nor embarrassing her, and jumped in to help her without having to be asked when it looked like she needed help. They quickly developed a good working relationship and became friends as well.

Cin did not have a car and therefore had no transportation from her Uncles house to the Park. So, the community being a typical small resort type community, Cin borrowed one of her cousin's bikes and rode to the park each morning the first week. It wasn't bad, maybe just short of two miles. And as the park would be closed if it was raining, she reasoned that except for the few times rain suddenly came upon them during the day, there would not be the problem of her having to ride the bike in the rain in most cases. And, when she got caught in a sudden downpour, she'd just have to get soaked. She liked to say, "I'm not sugar, I won't melt!" Her Aunt offered to drive her on the days it looked like it might rain, but as her Aunt worked, Cin didn't want to bother her if it could be avoided. Just getting to stay and work there was enough to warrant her getting a bit wet in an occasional rain, she reasoned to herself.

It was the start of their second week together when Ronnie, noting her bike plight, suggested to Cin that as he passed by her Aunt and Uncles house going to and from work each day anyway, and as he had a car and it wouldn't be any trouble, why didn't he just pick her up and drop her off each day? His offer had been prompted by his learning that a sudden late afternoon shower that occurred a couple of days previously had caught Cin on her way home on the bike, soaking her thoroughly. So the arrangement was made with Cin insisting that she pay for half his gasoline costs each week. He told her it wasn't necessary as it wasn't out of his way, but she insisted saying that she would feel better if she did. And so their rides together each day started.

For the rest of the summer, Ronnie would pull up in the driveway of her Aunt and Uncle's house at about 9:15 each morning, beep the horn, Cin would jump in and ride with him to the park. On days that he had a commitment after work, she'd ride her bike. Usually, however, they'd close the park at 5:00 each afternoon, and fifteen minutes later they would be pulling into the driveway to drop her off. It was about Thursday of the first week of this riding arrangement; nine working days after she first met him, that Cin realized she not only found Ronnie to be a good friend and a good conversationalist, but also to be very attractive.

Their summer romance started slowly but in a typical teenage dating fashion. She didn't know when he also began to be interested in her, at least more than just as a co-worker, but within a couple of weeks of riding together and talking together about non-work things while on their way in the car, Ronnie starting touching Cin. He had not done that before, even during the initial week of her training. It was an ever so slight touch now and then, but definitely a touch. And it piqued her interest in him even more. It was just harmless touch on the arm, or on the back, or maybe an arm briefly around her shoulders when explaining or showing something or working out a problem together. But definitely it was becoming a more and more common occurrence when they were at work. The conversation in the car, as they drove to and from work, now changed from completely work related things to strictly non-work subjects. Finally about four weeks after they started working together, he asked Cin if she'd like to go to his relative's resort next Saturday evening where live entertainment was scheduled. Cin jumped at the chance.

In truth Cin had started to believe that he was not going to ask her out at all, that maybe the touching and the attention really meant nothing at all. He had showed signs of interest, but four weeks had passed and they had spent most of their daytimes together during those four weeks. The touching had increased and the car conversations had gotten more personal, talking now mostly about each other's social activities during the school year, rather than the work related items that the trips in the car had started out with. All the signs were there that an invitation to go out on a date would be forthcoming. Cin was preparing for it with hopeful anticipation! But nothing had happened! The summer Parks and Recreation schedule consisted only of 10 weeks, running from the middle of June until the Friday before Labor Day. So, time was short. She loved her Aunt and Uncle, but she hated spending every night of the week, including weekends, with them and her two much younger cousins! She longed for a better social life, a fun time. A summer romance! A date or two here and there, at least! Something to give the summer some memory value! So finally the invitation had come.

Weingarten's Resort was the largest in the area. One of Ronnie's Uncles owned part of Weingarten's. A comic she was not familiar with, named Buddy Hackett, was appearing at the resort for one night only. He was on his way from performing at one of the resorts located in the Catskills to his next booking which was in Chicago and had been contracted to perform one night only at Weingarten's. There would be two Saturday night performances, one at eight and the other at eleven. This was a big event for this small resort town and both shows were sold out. Ronnie invited Cin to go with him, having been given complimentary tickets for the early show by his uncle. The invitation didn't sound like she was being asked on a date. But rather "would she like to see the show?" Either way, she accepted, glad to do something, anything, except stay with family, on another Saturday night! Not too excited, she spent most of the day that Saturday putting together what she would wear, making accessory choices about her dressiest outfit that she had brought with her that summer, trying this combination with that combination and finally settling on the choices that her aunt confirmed looked the best. No less than two trips were made downtown to pick out a couple of things she felt would enhance her ensemble. He came by for her that Saturday night about 30 minutes before the show began. She looked radiant. She felt radiant. She thought he looked spiffy in his coat and tie.

Hackett was hilarious! A bit raunchy, but nonetheless hilarious! Especially his routine about farting in an elevator with a midget standing behind! That had tears streaming down her and Ronnie's faces, they laughed so hard. She, being under age 21, couldn't order any alcoholic drinks. Ronnie, whose age she didn't actually know, didn't do any booze either. They still had a great time. Not knowing if it was a date or not, she considered offering to split the tab for the soft drinks with him, but she sensed he wouldn't hear of it and decided against offering. She'd treat it like a date, whether he intended it that way or not! Maybe he'd get the hint?

While walking to his car, Ronnie suggested they go to a certain popular ice cream parlor. He didn't have to ask twice. It sounded like a great idea to Cin. She didn't want the evening to end yet, and as ice cream had always been a favorite with her, she was always up for an ice cream cone or sundae. They sat at a table just talking for over an hour after finishing their sundaes, so it was nearly mid-night when they arrived back at her aunt and uncles house. The house was dark. Everyone was asleep. Ronnie walked her to the door, she thanked him telling him she had a great time, and she waited facing him, her chin tipped slightly upward, hoping he'd make the next move.

You know! All girls, coming home from an evening out with a guy, really want the man to try to kiss them. Whether they let him or not, just his trying to kiss her verifies her attractiveness. That is important! Or, that at least he finds her attractive enough to want to try to kiss her! Actually, if they had their "druthers," they'd "druther" that the guy take them out somewhere and try to park with them. That's better yet! Its even more verification that he finds them attractive! But that wasn't about to happen on this evening. So Cin waited, chin tilted up expectantly. And she waited. And she waited. But sadly, nothing happened.

Turning and opening the screen door, she turned back to face him again. He was still standing there watching her, and she was giving him one last chance to make a move. It still didn't happen. So she thanked him again, unlocked the front door, and went inside closing the door behind her. Standing with her back against the closed door she waited to hear his car start and back out of the driveway. Well, she didn't get kissed but at least she had a good time!

Monday came and they drove to the park as usual. The day was dark and rain threatened. But the rule was if it was not already raining, you opened the park as usual and started the activities. If it rained you waited it out in the covered area of the park. Cin thanked him profusely again for the great evening on Saturday. They arrived at the park and got everything opened. It was shortly after 10:00 A.M. when the downpour started.

Each of the parks in the city had a small storage building, maybe 15 x 15 feet in size that was used strictly for storage of supplies such as bats and balls, tennis rackets, and various arts and crafts supplies. Heavily screened windows were on two sides of the building allowing some natural light to penetrate. Adjoining each such building, attached to its roof, was a wide overhang, much like a carport, that provided shelter from the sun and rain and gave them a shady place outside to conduct many of the activities, such as arts and crafts. It was a large enough covered area to hold four full-sized picnic tables and still leave plenty of room to move around under the overhang. It was under this overhang that they would usually seek shelter from any sudden storm. But this day's storm was coming directly off Lake Michigan with a fury and the heavy, swirling winds were blowing the water under the overhang, soaking most of the normally sheltered area. Nothing under the overhang was staying dry, so they sought shelter from the storm inside the storage building itself.

When the storm hit, Cin had been all the way across the park, near the tennis courts, and while she ran valiantly once the rain started, she had needed to take time to first grab the tennis rackets and balls that had been simply dropped on the court and left there as kids scurried to get out of the rain. This delayed her start back to the storage building. The wind driven rain hit her full force, soaking her completely before she could get to the shelter. She had worn white shorts and a white shirt this day, and she was lucky that she had also worn solid white colored bra and panties. Otherwise, everyone would probably have had a great view of Cin's underwear through her soaked white clothing. To say she was totally drenched was an understatement!

Ronnie had also been delayed getting into the building and he was equally soaked. Standing there inside the shelter of the storage building, they laughed looking at each other, and then laughed again after surveying their own soaked clothing. Their eyes paused on each other's. Ronnie walked to the doorway to see who was still around. The area was completely deserted now. The kids had scattered and headed for their homes when the rain hit. He and Cin were alone. He walked over to Cin, took her in his arms, and kissed her passionately. She reciprocated, her arms moving up around his neck as she stood on her tiptoes to help her reach.

"I'm sorry," he said as their lips parted, pausing to look down into her brown eyes.

"Sorry for what," she asked, gasping slightly for breath, and not releasing her arms from around his neck? Was he going to apologize for just kissing her?

"For not doing that last Saturday night! I really wanted to!"

"Well why didn't you then? I wanted you to, too! I waited for you to. I gave you two chances!"

"I know. Sometimes I am so slow that I hate myself!"

They melted into each other's arms again, kissing passionately. They would make out in that storage building for the next hour until the rain stopped. That was the beginning of the rest of the summer.

The next Friday night he picked her up to go to a 9 o'clock movie. It was a western. Westerns weren't her favorite movies. But she didn't care! She'd have gone anywhere, done anything with him at that moment. After the show they went out and parked and made out. This was to be repeated with what few weekends they had remaining. However, one of the remaining weekends Cin had to attend a family event, and Ronnie had to be gone for two of the weekends. One time it was a wedding, and another it was a bar mitzvah. Unfortunately, as he explained to Cin, he could neither get out of going, nor could he bring a guest at that late notice. So those weekends she did things with her summer family.

The summer was ending too quickly for Cin. She found herself with two weeks now remaining before the Labor Day weekend and the parks recreation activities would close for the summer. At that time Cin would head back to her hometown and would soon start her sophomore year of college. Ronnie would be on his way back to school, also, but a different school that was far away from hers. This now turning magical summer soon would be over. That Friday night Cin and Ronnie went to their usual parking spot and made out for about an hour. Ronnie had made no moves on Cin, aside from French kissing her and lightly brushing her breasts through her clothing, making it look accidental. He was the consummate gentleman. Cin loved making out with him. He was a good kisser, not too dry and not too wet. He loved to pull her body tight to his when they kissed, his long torso sort of dwarfing hers. It felt good to her to be so physically consumed by the warmth of another body. She knew he brushed her breasts on purpose and secretly she harbored the wish that he might do more than just brush them. Finally she got her wish.

He made his move that night. His arm was around her shoulder, they were parked in their favorite parking spot, and they were kissing, when his hand moved down from her shoulder to lightly grasp her breast through her clothing. She didn't stop him. She signaled him it was ok to go further by moving more tightly against him, her tongue moving slightly across his lips as they kissed. But his hand went no further. "Am I bad at giving signals," she thought to herself, "or is he bad on picking up on them?" It stayed that way for what seemed an eternity before his fingers started to massage that breast, to feel it, through her clothing. She did nothing to stop him from doing that either, enjoying the feel of his touch. So he gently moved his hand down into the top of her blouse, now feeling her breast through only her bra. That felt even better to Cin. After what seemed like an eternity to Cin, he finally moved his hand down into the top of her bra. Finally his warm hand was cupping her naked breast. She loved the feel of the warmth of his hand on her breast. Her nipple, already rock hard, now seemed to jump out at his touch. She felt her other nipple jump as well even though it wasn't being touched. Both nipples were now rock hard. She turned to face him.

"You can take my bra off if you want to," she offered.

"My God! Did I just say that," she thought to herself! She had never said anything like that to any guy before. This was new territory for her. But she had waited long enough for him to get this far. She had decided to become a little more aggressive.

Sure, she was proud of her breasts. Possessing generous near D-Cup sized melons with hard, pink nipples that were surrounded by small pink areola, she had nothing to be ashamed of when it came to competing with other women for men's attention! At least not as far as her breasts were concerned. She had but to look around in the locker room at school to know that she was one of the really lucky girls when it came to breast size, shape, and design. She knew they were probably her best feature! But to offer to bare them! That was totally unlike conservative Cin!

She didn't have to offer twice and it was too late to stop now as the offer was quickly accepted. Ronnie commenced to unbutton her blouse, and pulled it up and out from where she had tucked it into her skirt. With Cin's help he moved the blouse off her shoulders and carefully let it slide onto the car seat. Reaching behind her his obviously nervous fingers fumbled with the catches on her bra. She sensed maybe he had not undone a lot of bra catches before, at least without being able to see, as he was getting nowhere fast! "Damn," the amusing thought came to her! "I'm either going to not do this again, or start buying bras that have their catches in the front!"