Chocolate Decadence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Assume the position." His low voice was a growl.

She quickly parted her legs and felt the cool air on her hot, wet cunt. She gasped.

He grabbed his cell phone.

"We need to take a booking photo," he said roughly, beginning to take pictures of her wriggling in her cuffs.

"Being a criminal is not a good life," he began the talk he gave to young women who sold their bodies, but changing it up for their role play. "There are so many other things you can do. For instance, you can find a well hung black man and be his. Let me show you how much fun it can be!"

He slid his pants down, kicked off his shoes and socks, threw his shirt to the ground and stood there in his knit boxers, the tight fitting kind that showed off everything.

Her eyes got really big as she got a look at his bulge. Had that really been inside her last night? Several times? She licked her lips and watched as he slid the boxers down and stood at the edge of the bed, his enormous black dick springing out and slapping his rock hard stomach. She felt her hips begin to gyrate and her pussy ached.

"Oh god, baby- I mean, Officer. You are too big. Please, please don't. You won't fit. You will split me in two." She begged, getting into her character again. Her nipples were rock hard and as she moved her hips around she felt her boobs begin to bounce.

God he loved watching her. He climbed onto the big bed and straddled her waist, filling one of his hands with her tit and leaning down to lick and suck the other one. She cried out at his hot lips and when she felt his teeth pull at her tit, she bucked at him.

"Please, please Officer." She begged him. She needed his cock. Inside. Now.

He could tell she was getting into it and told her to open her mouth and get ready.

She licked her lips and watched him stroke his big, throbbing black cock. Watched him slide forward and brush the swollen tip against her lips. He pushed through her lips into her waiting mouth a tiny bit and she could taste the little dribbles of precum. She sucked it, trying desperately to get him to slide farther in. He gave in and slid another inch along her tongue. She licked everywhere as he began to slide in and out slowly, inch by inch getting farther in with each push. She moaned on his cock and he groaned and pushed into her throat. He could hear and feel her sucking and gagging as he pulled out and thrust back in. He was fucking her hot little mouth with his big black beast.

He pulled out when he realized how close he was to cumming in her mouth. He wanted to shoot his creamy white jism into her cunt first, tonight. He had been thinking about fucking her pussy all day! He had been rock hard all fucking day. Every time he had to frisk one of those hookers today, all he could think of was burying himself in Jenna's cunt.

She felt him pull out and she licked her lips, gasping for air.

Darnell settled between her legs and lifted her knees up on top of each of his shoulders. He slipped a finger into her slit and found she was more than ready. He heard her moan with desire and he pulled his finger out.

"What do you want, baby?" he whispered, his voice rough with wanting.

"I want my big black stud to fuck the hell out of me. I want your huge cock to fuck me! I want to be used like a hooker. Fucked like a naughty, bad girl!" She begged, losing control.

He could wait no longer and positioned the head of his cock at the opening of her pussy and took her. Possessed her with one hard driving thrust. He was balls deep against her pussy and was in heaven. God she was tight! Too late, he remembered the condom package on the floor.

She was begging him to pull out. That he was too big, too rough. She thrashed and screamed in pain and begged him to stop.

He stayed still, letting her walls grow accustomed to the invasion. He would pull out if she wanted him to. It would be hard, but he would do it. But he knew he couldn't hold back much longer and needed know what to do. He looked into her eyes and saw she wanted him to continue. She nodded. Gave him a smile. Licked her lips slowly and bit her bottom lip.

"NO! If you belong to me, I get to fuck you anytime I want, right?" He demanded an answer.

She nodded, whispered yes as she realized the pain was diminishing and pleasure was taking over. She began rocking her hips in rhythm with his thrusts and soon the only thing that could be heard was their panting.

"God, baby, you are just so fucking tight. So fucking good. Just...fuck... oh, yeah, get ready...God, your little white pussy feels so fucking good!" he was losing control as she sped her hips up and moaned over and over.

"Yes, yes, Darnell, fuck me! Fuck me harder! Harder! Yes! There, yes! God I love having your big black shaft in me! Be my big black stud, baby! Cum hard, fill me with your hot cum!" She was almost screaming and didn't care if any of her neighbors heard. All she could think of was Darnell's big black cock.

He heard her cry out his name as her cunt began to squeeze and contract.

"Darnell! Yes, oh, yes, Darnell! Yes... oh so fucking good. Darnell!"

He gave in and banged her harder for a few seconds, in and out, balls slapping her ass, listening to her scream his name until his dick spasmed and he felt thick wads of cum spurting deep into her cunt. Her cunt squeezed him, draining him of every drop.

"Mm, yes, Darnell. I feel so full of your cum. Makes me feel like I belong to you." She kept moaning as sensations were still swirling over her from her orgasm.

"You do belong to me, baby. You are mine." He gritted his teeth as he pulled his still throbbing dick from her warm, silky cunt.

"Noo," she protested.

He smiled. God she was incredible. He stood up and uncuffed her from her bed, went to the master bathroom to find a towel and clean off. He brought it back out to her and found her sitting up in bed.

"Lean back, baby." She did and he gently cleaned her pussy off with the wet towel. He saw that her entire pussy was swollen from being so thoroughly fucked, making it look even more pink and sexy. More of his thick white cum was dripping out and he wiped at it, but she said, no, let it stay in her, so he tossed the towel on the floor and sat back and unzipped her boots.

He realized they needed to talk about the situation. They had just had unprotected sex and he never, absolutely never did that. He knew once the hazy after-glow wore off, she would realize what they had done.

He wasn't sure what the hell was going on, but all he could think about was sliding under the covers and holding her close. He had never wanted to stick around a girl's apartment, unless he was planning on fucking her again. Which, of course, he probably would fuck her again. She had one fine little pussy! Best fuck he had ever had- two nights in a row. But, he wanted to stay with her, even if they didn't fuck again, he realized. He wondered what she wanted.

She sat up and pulled back the covers, slipping under them and holding the side open. There was his answer. She was inviting him to stay.

He suddenly felt like he had found home. He slid under the covers and pulled her close, settling her head on his chest. He didn't say a word for a long time.

She felt so safe in his muscular arms. His chest was hard and lean. She hooked her leg over his bulging, steely thigh and enjoyed being held.

She sighed a little and without thinking, whispered, "You are more than my big black stud. You are the sexiest man I have ever seen."

He smiled into the darkness, not sure what to say. He wasn't used to this. He wanted to tell her something, but wasn't sure what to say. He had so many thoughts swirling in his brain that he wouldn't even know here to start. He just pulled her closer and kissed her forehead, letting his hand stroke her hair.

They stayed that way for a long time, until he heard her breathing become heavier and knew she had fallen asleep.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met, Jenna. You are more than the best fuck of my life; you are incredible." He whispered, feeling safe that she was sleeping and couldn't hear him.

She smiled. His voice had awakened her, and she heard the beautiful words he said. Not wanting to let on that she heard, she kept her eyes closed and drifted off to sleep in his safe arms.

She awoke hours later, feeling herself moan as Darnell's hot tongue flicked her nipple. His hand was between her legs, teasing her clit. She arched to meet his hand and gasped when he bit her nipple. Heard him laugh a little.

He had awakened with a raging hard on and wanted her silky cunt. He had been playing with her nipples for a couple of minutes and had even slipped a finger into her before she woke up. He felt her spread her legs farther apart as he cupped her pussy and slide a finger, then two, then three into her slit. Her soaked pussy lips were still swollen from the banging she got earlier.

"Please, Darnell, slide inside me." Her voice was low, still sleepy.

He slipped between her thighs and lifted her legs up, placing them on his shoulders again, giving him full access to her cunt. He slipped the head of his cock into her, then out. She moaned. He slid it in again, a little further, then out again. Her moan was louder. Again, he slipped inside pushed into her, feeling her hot, wet cunt walls pushing back at his cock. He wanted to try going slow for a few minutes. See if he could control himself.

She begged him not to stop every time he pulled out. God he loved that. Over time, he slid in and out of her pussy, slowly, over and over, feeling his dick throb and ache. She felt so fucking good! He was almost in all the way and she was moaning, over and over.

"Mm, baby, yes. Yes. Feels...sooo good...so...damn...good..." She could barely believe the sensations that were building up in her body. She arched her hips to meet him, wanting him to be fully imbedded inside her.

He finally realized he couldn't hold back any longer, he had to claim her. He pulled out one more time, heard her cry out to come back inside.

He granted her wish and slid in slowly, all the way in, feeling his balls press against her ass. Damn! How could she still feel so tight? So fucking tight. He stayed still for a minute enjoying feeling her cunt walls constrict around him until that was it- he pulled out and slammed back into, over and over. Her pussy was so wet, that he heard sucking noises as it took his entire shaft in time after time. His balls were slamming against her and every time he took her she arched up to meet his thrusts. Her beautiful big tits bounced with every bang. He felt her begin to squeeze his cock harder and heard her cry out.

"Darnell, yes, yes, Darnell!" She was flying high on orgasms- one after another.

He loved making her cum and sped up so he could cum, too. Seconds later he pulled out and shot his hot cum onto her stomach. He felt his jism spurt out, over and over. At least ten times he shot his cum onto her. Fuck, he groaned. Another perfect fuck!

And they had just had unsafe sex again. He pulled out in time, but it still wasn't the right thing to do. What the hell was wrong with him?

He looked at her dazed expression. Eyes were sort of glazed over as she came down from her orgasms. Something compelled him to kiss her lips. Sweetly, slowly... he felt as one with her, felt her passion rise as she kissed him back. Finally, he pulled away and grabbed his shirt from the floor. He gently wiped her off.

"Ahh," he groaned. He loved seeing his cum on her skin. He would leave it there all night, if he could!

He rolled on his back and she immediately scooted over to press her naked body to his. He slid his arm around her and she once again settled her head on his chest, letting her arm drape across his chest and a leg wrap around his thigh.

"Hey," he whispered into her ear, "we need to talk about something."

"Yes?" she whispered back, close to falling asleep.

"We didn't use a condom tonight. Either time."

That woke her up. She realized what they had done. Their passion had carried them away and... oh, god. She sat up.

"Well, I am on the pill," she told him.

That made him feel a little better.

"And, I was just tested for STD's a few months ago when I found out my ex was cheating on me." She slid her gaze over to him, trying to see his reaction. "Everything was negative. I'm clean, Darnell. I haven't been with anyone since."

Darnell smiled, feeling relieved. He knew she was telling the truth. "I have to get tested regularly for the force, but I have been sexually active. I always wear a condom, though, until now. I was negative last time, about two months ago, but I will make an appointment and get tested ASAP. I promise."

She smiled and curled back up next to him, pulling the covers around them.

He felt...content. And they slept through the night.

------------------

He awoke to feather light kisses on his chest and her hand on his engorged cock. Oh, god, was he dreaming? Never in his life had he awakened to a woman stroking him. He groaned as she continued to place kisses down his chest, his hard stomach, and down to his aching balls.

When she slipped one of his balls into her warm, inviting mouth, he thought he was in heaven.

"Jenna..." he whispered, "Oh, god... mmm, you are incredible." He couldn't form a coherent thought as her tongue licked and sucked his balls, moving from one to the other, and then licked his entire black engorged shaft from the base to the tip. She flicked her tongue across the tip, then slipped the head in between her lips.

He breathed in harshly, in awe of her mouth. "Oh, yeah, Jenna... you really are mine, aren't you? Gotta have my big black cock inside you as many times as possible, don't you?"

She moaned as she sucked his cock in deep, plunging it into her throat.

"You want that cock, you got it, baby!" He growled and pulled out quickly, ordering her to get on her hands and knees. He pushed her head down into bed and ordered her to stick her little white ass up in the air.

Mm, her pussy was sopping wet, he realized as he slipped the head of his monster hard cock into her slit. "Get ready!"

"Give it to me my big black stud! Give it all to me! Slam it in!" She yelled out.

"Like this?" he asked as he slid in a couple of inches and pulled out.

"No! Don't tease me! Please, please Darnell, don't tease me! I need all of it. I need to be filled with your big black cock! All of it!" She begged over and over.

"Oh, you must mean like this." And with that he slammed into her, feeling her wet cunt suck his cock in all the way until his balls slapped at her ass.

Jenna was surprised that the pain wasn't as intense and within seconds this time her cunt was squeezing his shaft. "Yesss! Yes, just like that. Fill me up! God you are incredible!"

He felt powerful and wanted to hear her beg again, so he pulled all the way out. Her protests were immediate.

"Nooo, please! Please! I need it. Give it to me!" She wiggled her ass as she begged.

"Say it! Tell me what you want!" his voice was tight, as he tried to hold back.

"I want you to fuck me! Fuck me with your big black cock! Please!" She screamed.

He roared and gave in, letting his cock dive between her little pink pussy lips until once again he was buried inside. God, she was perfect!

He began sliding in and out and soon his big dick was pumping in and out of her, faster and faster. He reached around and grabbed onto one of her big, round, bouncy tits, squeezing hard as she moaned and wriggled her ass against him.

The room filled with their panting and moans as both gave into the passion and what started as a fantastic quick fuck turned into something intense and almost magical. Both felt the change, though neither had time to focus on it. The incredible sensations of Darnell slipping in and out of her, the moans filling the room, well it was almost too much.

"Darnell..." she whispered.

"Yes, baby? Do you like it? Do you feel good?" His voice was low.

"Mm, Darnell... oh, yes..." She was lost in sensation.

He suddenly needed to see her face. Her eyes. Her lips. Her passion. He pulled out and sat back.

"Get on your back, Jenna. Let me see you."

His deep velvety voice melted over her and she turned over, spreading her legs wide for her lover.

He watched her settle back, before leaning down and kissing her, tenderly. His tongue slipped past her lips and melded with hers, then moved to kiss her neck, drawing soft little moans and sighs from her. Her hands were on his hair, his shoulders, his neck, she wanted to feel all of him; every muscle, every inch. When his mouth landed on her aching nipple, she nearly bucked with pleasure.

"Yes!" she cried out, pulling his head closer with her hand.

He suckled gently and teased that hard little nub, while his other hand played with her other nipple. His cock was rock hard and throbbing, but he wanted to hold back; to continue ravishing her. He sucked greedily at her tit, his hunger growing with every lick and taste.

She felt his cock, wet from her pussy, pressing into her stomach. She reached down and felt him tremble when she stroked him slowly. She stroked again and he trembled again.

"Make me yours, Darnell," she whispered close to his hear. "I need to belong to you. I've never wanted anything more in my life."

He pulled away from her breasts and got back on his knees, settling between her thighs. Her pink swollen pussy beckoned him and he used his hand to guide the head of his cock between her tight slit and pushed forward.

She felt him fill her slowly and felt the heat grow with every inch of cock he slid in. He was driving her crazy and she was desperate for him to take her, but he started to slide back out slowly. She grabbed onto his hips, screaming "NO!"

He smiled as he watched her face. God she was beautiful! And passionate. And she was begging to be fucked.

"I got you, Jenna." His hands held her hips still as he pushed farther in one more time. He held still for just a second, feeling her grind her pussy on his shaft. "Oh, yeah, baby, I got you. Let me take care of you."

His cock swelled inside her and he began banging her again; his steel hard black dick moved in and out, over and over, hearing the slick wetness of her pussy sliding against him. Something took over him and he banged her faster and harder, as she cried out his name.

"Darnell! Yesss, Darnell! Yes... Fuck yes!" she screamed as he drove her into an orgasm that pushed her over the edge. "Fuck yes!" She grabbed at his shoulders, trying to hold on as she fell into it.

"That's it Jenna! Cum on my big black cock! Ride that wave..." he said and then chanted her name as his cock hardened and spasmed before filling her up with his own cum.

"Jenna, baby! Jenna, you are so fucking fine. So...fine... baby... ohhh." He moaned as he poured his seed into her, branding her with his cum.

She moaned, and took every last drop from his throbbing dick; feeling her cunt walls squeeze him as he gave all he had to give.

He collapsed, making sure not to crush her, and rolled to his side, pulling her close. She wiggled closer, sighing, and closed her yes. She felt completely sated; more content and secure than she had ever felt before. This sexy, tall, handsome, muscular, hot, black man with his arms around her cared about her. What started out as just hot sex was definitely turning into something more intense.

While Jenna was basking in the glow of their experience, Darnell was wrestling with his feelings. He had never felt like that. Ever. Plus, he had spent the night with her and still wanted to stay with her, even now! And they had forgotten the damn condom again! He was too worn out to think.

Neither of them had to work that day, so they fell asleep in each other's arms.