Chocolate Decadence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour or so later, they both awoke hungry, so they moved to the kitchen to see what she had in her fridge, which wasn't much. They finally decided to order in and opted for Chinese. While they waited for the delivery man, she threw on her robe and he pulled on his pants, and hung out in the living room.

"Want to watch something?" she asked him.

He thought that would be fun and they settled in on the couch, his arms wrapped tight around her. She loved his steely chest and unconsciously traced circles around his nipple and down his tight abs. Damn, Darnell was hot! She leaned over and licked his nipple and felt his whole body tense. She liked that.

She pulled away from him and let the silky robe slide from her shoulders, exposing the top of one large, heaving breast. She watched his face as his eyes stared at her chest. His big, rough hands slid the robe all the way open, letting it fall to her wrists. He cupped both mounds in his hands, let each thumb play with the nipples.

Her head fell back as he squeezed her nipples.

"Your big bouncy white tits are amazing." His voice was low and raw with desire.

She reached over and slid her hand under the waistband of his pants. He dropped his hand and grabbed hers.

"You don't want to start something you won't finish, baby. We don't have much time. If you get me going, I won't be gentle." His voice was quiet, edgy. God, she was amazing. Most women would be exhausted from being fucked so many times!

She smiled and slid down to the floor, let the robe fall and pulled his zipper down, releasing his gigantic black cock. She still couldn't believe how fucking big he was! She licked the top of his dick and felt her mouth water over the excitement of getting to suck him again. She took him in, licking him, letting her saliva lubricate him and felt him give in as he thrust past her lips into her throat.

"Fuck! You are addicted to my big black cock, aren't you?"

She moaned an answer and slid him back in all the way, feeling his massive dick sliding down her throat, gagging her. She choked, but took it.

Something came over him. He wanted to dominate her. Order her to please him.

"That's the way, you little tramp! You wanted it, you take it in! Suck me off! Suck it! Suck my big black cock." Words poured from his lips as he gave into his needs and thrust into her warm, wet mouth.

She loved it and kept taking him in, gasping for breath when she slid him out of her lips.

"Fuck! You are such a little cocksucker! You want my cum, don't you?" He gritted his teeth as he watched her slide him back between her wet lips; heard the slurping sounds as she squeezed him and sucked his dick until he suddenly roared and grabbed her hair, not letting her move.

She felt his engorged cock pulsate and contract as his thick, creamy cum squirted into her throat.

"Swallow it!" he ordered.

She did as he said as his cock spasmed over and over, ejaculating into her soft, velvety throat.

"God you are the best," he exclaimed, "the best fuck, the best cock sucker, you have the best titties! Fuck!" He threw his hand up onto his head and rubbed back and forth, panting as he came down from his climax.

She smiled, getting up to grab him a towel and go brush her teeth.

She came back in, slipped the robe back on and almost felt sadness when he pulled his pants back up, putting his black beast away.

Someone knocked on the door and their food was there. They were both starving and dug in, eating at the coffee table in the living room.

The day flew by as they watched movies, got to know each other.

"Do your parents live around here?" She asked Darnell.

"My mother does. She lives about fifteen minutes from my apartment. She works as a nurse in the ER over at the hospital."

"Are you close?"

"Very. I mean, not like 'can't cut the apron strings' close, but close. She was a single mom and raised four of us. My dad took off when my baby sisters were about eighteen months. They're twins," he added, "and I am the oldest. I have one brother who is just a year younger than I am. He's in the Navy and stationed in Hawaii right now."

"Hawaii?"

"Yeah. Tough luck, right?? He loves it. We probably talk once a week at least. My sisters still live at home but I think they are wanting to get an apartment together. Right now they are sophomores in college."

She smiled. Wondered if they were all as nice as Darnell.

"I remember when I first started at Scoops, you mentioned a sister in college. I guess I didn't realize you had twin sisters. Didn't you say something about early childhood education?"

"Yes." He was surprised he remembered. "Danielle, the oldest, is majoring in early childhood education. Darlene had a harder time figuring out what she wanted to do. She's changed her major at least twice that I know of. Right now, she is interested in media. Journalism, I guess. I don't know. I mean, I love my sister, but she can be a little flighty." He paused, looked over at Jenna. "What about your family?"

She smiled. "My mom and dad live here, but they are divorced. I am close to my mom, but not my dad. He was an asshole to my mom. Not a very good dad, either. Oh, he looked nice. He worked hard as an architect. He made a lot of money. He also spent a lot of money on beer. And other women. He's on his fourth marriage. I have one full brother and two half-brothers. No sisters. One half-brother from my dad's second marriage. One from his current. Both much, much younger than me. My full brother, Jimmy, is older and he and I are close, but he doesn't live in town."

"Where does he live?"

"Florida. He got a job after college with a firm down there. He loves it. I have been down to visit a few times and he seems very happy. He's getting married next year. His fiancé is sweet, but," she paused, trying to make sure she worded this correctly, "well, I guess you could call her a bridezilla. I think my brother is scared to say no to her about anything and this simple little wedding is turning into a really huge event." She stopped. Smiled at Darnell. "But, it's funny to see my older brother, who is like this 'alpha male' drop everything and do anything she tells him to!" She giggled a little.

He smiled, watched her as she talked about her family. She obviously cared about her brother.

"What does your mother do?"

"She is a teacher. Has taught kindergarten for years! Loves it. Wanted me to be a teacher, but realized it just wasn't what I wanted to do."

Jenna had shared a little about what happened at her old company, but hadn't filled him in on everything, and spent the next hour explaining what happened.

"What's really humiliating is trying to find a good job. As soon as I mention where I worked, I am immediately discounted as a candidate. I understand, but it still makes me mad. I don't want to work at an ice cream store the rest of my life!"

He understood. But secretly was glad she did. At least for right now. He wouldn't have met her, otherwise. He wisely kept that quiet.

The ordered a pizza for dinner and continued getting to know each other. Funny, but as hot as they were for each other, they both seemed more interested in talking. Although he leaned in and kissed her several times. Just light kisses, but enough to make her tingle.

Since it was getting late, and she had the next day off, she asked him if he wanted to stay the night again.

Her question caught him off guard. One night with a girl was unheard of, let alone a night and the entire following day. But two nights?

"I can't," he said, "I have an early shift in the morning and then have to work a security shift at the mall."

She was disappointed, but refused to show him. She kept her voice light, "Okay, I understand."

He watched her. He wasn't sure if he had hurt her and he really didn't want to.

"Jenna, I really do have to work tomorrow. At both jobs. I really need to get a good night's sleep, and if I were here, I would be fucking you all night! No way can I lay next to you and not!"

She smiled a little. "I understand, Darnell." And leaned over to kiss him, letting him see her bare tits. He groaned a little and that's all she needed to know: he still wanted her as much as she wanted him. And she really did understand. She refused to be clingy, no matter how much she enjoyed waking up next to him this morning.

They talked for a few more minutes, and he helped clean up before he threw the rest of his clothes on. She walked him to the door and opened it for him. He turned to say good-bye and felt compelled to kiss her.

He slid his arm around her back, grabbing her ass, while he let his lips brush against hers. Once. Twice. The third time he took possession of her mouth, with a kiss so hot they were both moaning out loud. His pants were bulging at the zipper, and she pressed closer, wishing they were both naked. He slid his other arm around her and used both hands to cup her little round ass and lifted her up off the ground. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her robe opening completely, letting her wet pussy gyrate against him.

He felt his resolve to leave slipping and it took everything in his power to pull away.

She sighed as she slid down to the ground and they held each other for a second, before he turned and left.

She pulled her robe closed quickly and slipped back into her apartment, locking the door behind her and leaning against the wall. Darnell was gone and the last few days had given her more pleasure than she had ever had. He hadn't said a word about getting together again, so she decided to just play it cool.

She jumped when she heard the knock at the door. Darnell? Her heart skipped a beat. Maybe he was coming back...

"Jenna? It's Mandi."

She sighed, surprised at herself, thinking it was Darnell. Opening the door, she let Mandi inside.

"Oh my god!!" Mandi squealed. "He just left!"

"How did you know?"

"Listen, Jenna, when you and a guy are literally moaning outside my door, it's easy to figure out." She laughed as her friend's face flushed. "Besides, when I heard you guys, I looked out my peephole and could not believe it! Your legs were wrapped around his waist! You wanton tramp!"

"I-I- was..." she stammered, so embarrassed. Her face flushed as she tried to come up with a response.

"I am teasing you! I mean, yes, I did see you, but you aren't a tramp because he stayed the night. I am assuming that you had a good time?"

"Good time? It was fantastic! He is amazing. Sexy. Hot." Her words rushed out as she suddenly wanted to talk about things with her friend. Well, some things, but not everything.

She grabbed two wine coolers from the fridge and handed one to her friend, settling in for girl talk on the sofa.

Mandi stopped her. "I have to ask a question." She smiled at Jenna.

"Sure."

"Okay, I have slept around with a lot of men, white, Hispanic, Asian, but the one black guy I did, god, he had the biggest dick I have ever ridden. Was Darnell hung?"

"Mandi! I can't believe you asked that!"

"And still waiting on an answer." Her friend tapped her nails on the bottle in her hand.

"Well, I have only been with two men and I have to admit, I just assumed that's what every man, well what their... looked like." She had grown shy and had trouble continuing.

"Look, just say it. You thought every man's dicks were the same." Mandi pushed her.

"Yes. I did. And I just didn't even enjoy sex. But after the night at the ice cream store and then after last night...and today," she added, smiling, "I am a believer that bigger is better!" She giggled.

"How big?" Mandi wanted to know.

"I would say at least 10". I asked him and he said 10", but I honestly think it might be closer to 11" because he looked to be almost the length of a ruler! Of course, way thicker, though!" She covered her face in her hands in embarrassment.

Mandi laughed and they spent the next hour drinking and talking, having a good time. She asked her friend what to do with the situation.

"I mean, it started out as hot, kinky sex and it was awesome, but I felt something change. I know he felt it, too. He became sweet, gentle and it...well, sex was just different that time-. And then we hung out for hours watching movies and talking, too. It was so much fun. But he never said anything about seeing me again."

"Well, he will have to see you again at work," she reminded Jenna.

"Yes, but do I just go back to talking with him like before? I mean, it's not like we were best friends or anything, but we talked almost every night. Or do I continue to play sexy with him? Oh, I am so confused!" She threw up her hands and went to the kitchen to get another wine cooler.

"I think you just play it cool. Watch for his move. If he just comes by your work and talks, then you know it was just a short hot sexcapade. If he tries to just keep having sex, then you have to decide if that's all you want. Or if he asks you on a date, then you have to decide if that's what you want."

Jenna thought about it and admitted the truth. "When it first started, I just wanted to follow the sexual feelings he had basically awakened in me. But now...I think I want more. A relationship. Oh god! What the hell's wrong with me??"

Mandi patted her shoulder. "Nothing, sweetie. You can't help who you fall for."

Jenna nodded, "But if he wants sex again, I won't say no. I don't think I could right now. I am experiencing so many new things and it makes me want to learn more!"

"Oh, woman, you are in trouble. You have a case of BBC Addiction."

"What is that?"

"Big Black Cock Addiction!"

They both laughed, but Jenna actually thought about it and realized she really did crave his cock. God, every time she saw it she wanted it stuffed inside her. Her pussy, her mouth, didn't matter. She just wanted it.

Her friend left a few minutes later and Jenna decided to take a shower and head to bed. After she dried her hair, she pulled on a simple black pair of cotton bikini panties and a tiny grey shirt that fell above her belly button.

She changed her sheets and felt the cool cotton against her skin as she slid under the covers for the night. She checked her cell on the night stand and saw it was almost midnight.

Her aching body was ready for sleep. Ready to give in to the exhaustion. Her mind wasn't quite ready to shut down, but she was finally starting to slip under when her cell rang.

Jolted back from sleep, she grabbed her phone, but didn't recognize the number.

"Hello?"

"You in bed?" Darnell's voice was low. She felt her heart flutter.

"Yes. You?"

"I went straight to bed when I got home, but woke up hungry a few minutes ago. Good thing I did, because I realized I forgot to charge my cell. Just plugged it in. Calling you on my landline. Speaking of that, as an Officer, I am dismayed that you picked up your phone from someone you didn't know! That's dangerous, Jenna."

She smiled as she listened. He did care.

"You are right, should I hang up, Officer?" she teased.

"No, Jenna, I just wanted to say good-night. Damn... okay, I will be honest. I wanted to hear your voice."

She did a little cartwheel in her mind.

"Well, I am glad you called. I will sleep better knowing your voice is the last I hear."

"When do you work next?" he asked.

"I have tomorrow, well actually it's today since it's so late, off, but I work the next day."

"I work the mall that night, too. I will have to drop by and see you."

"Sounds like a plan," she tried to keep her voice cool, calm.

"Okay, I really have to get some sleep." He sounded frustrated.

"Sweet dreams, Darnell. And be safe at work." Her voice was soft, sweet.

He liked that. Someone to care about him being safe at work. "Good-night Jenna. Sweet dreams to you, too." About me, he hoped, secretly, already imagining her naked and spread eagled on her bed. God he wish he had stayed the night there.

They hung up and she smiled in the dark. She would see him in two days and she could tell he wanted to see her. She slipped into sleep, easily.

Darnell was having a harder time. He couldn't stop thinking of her tight little pink pussy. Did she understand that she was his? And where the hell had that possessiveness come from? He never cared if a girl wanted to be with another guy. He liked sex. But always moved on to a new hottie when he was bored. He had rules: never stay the night, never make it more than sex, and never, ever fall for the girl.

It's not that he was against relationships, he just knew they weren't for him. He had a girlfriend in college and it ended in heartbreak. It was then he decided that he would just have fun, but never get attached. He was breaking rules right and left with Jenna. Fuck... he wanted her pussy so fucking bad. It was going to be a long night.

------------------

Darnell was surly all day and Ray had had enough. Calling him out, he let him have it.

"Look, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you. You just had hot kinky sex for several nights and now you are snapping at everyone! Or are you just upset that our shift hours are changing from day to evening? I personally don't mind the 3pm to midnight shift."

Darnell glared at his partner. "Fuck off."

Ray smiled. "Either say it or I will, partner."

"Say what? What are you talking about?"

God, Ray thought, was his partner really this stupid? "You are hung up on this girl. For the first time since I have known you, this girl is under your skin."

"Fuck off!" Darnell snarled. "You don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

"Really? How many times have you picked up your cell to call her, but then put it away? I counted at least TEN times!"

"I was checking the time." Darnell snapped.

"Whatever, dude. But you need to just give in and call her. Do something before I put you out of your misery and shoot you. Do it quickly!"

They pulled up at the station parking lot to change squad cars. The engine in this one was making a weird noise and when they reported it to the station, they told them to bring it back in. His partner went to sign out a new car and he paced the parking lot, holding his phone.

Damn! He growled out loud. He would go ahead and call her. Show his partner that talking with Jenna would not make any difference in his mood. He was just tired, he thought to himself.

He brought up her number and pressed the call button.

"Hi, Darnell!" Jenna's voice was bright, breezy. "What a nice surprise! How is your day going?"

He felt his tension literally fall away at the first sound of her voice.

"It's been okay. Arrested a couple of druggies in the park. Also had to arrest a man for hitting his wife."

"Oh my god! Is she ok?"

He liked that he cared about that woman. A woman she didn't even know. It had been hard for he and Ray to see when they arrived at the house and she opened the door wearing a ripped dress and bruises on her face and neck. Her nose was bleeding, as well as a cut above her right eyebrow. He had wanted to beat the drunk, loser husband to a bloody pulp, but he held back and arrested him, shoving him into the squad car.

"She will be. Social services is helping her get moved out and into a shelter right now."

"Oh, that's good."

"What are you doing today?" He found it shocking that he really wanted to know, wanted to know how she was spending her day.

"Let's see, I did some grocery shopping. Vacuumed and dusted my apartment. Just started making beef stew. Nothing too crazy for me today." She couldn't believe he had called and asked her about her day.

"Stew? You cook?" Darnell wasn't sure if any of the women he had ever been with cooked.

"Oh, yes, I love to cook. Stew is easy, sort of a comfort food. I always make too much. Do you want me to bring some to the store tomorrow night so you can take some home?"