Chocolate Decadence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now!" he said, his voice thick with passion. He walked into her bedroom and lay her down on the bed. She immediately tried to sit up, but he shoved her back down with just one strong hand. "No!" he said sharply.

She complied and laid there waiting for him. He undressed at rapid speed and when he pulled his boxer down she saw it. Saw what he wanted to slide into her. And, yes, it was still massive. So thick and big. She felt her hand come to her breast, but he stopped her.

"Let me undress you, baby." He slid his hands under the top of her bra, pulling her tits free.

"Fuck... you have the biggest white titties and they are so perfect. I want to titty fuck you, baby. Later tonight. Gonna shoot my hot cum all over your tits, your neck."

She moaned, "Yesss. Oh god yes..."

He turned his attention to her little lacy panties. They were sexy but covering the tight little pussy he wanted to fuck. He straddled her and yanked them down and off, tossing them onto the floor.

"Spread your legs for me, Jenna. Show me what I am dying to see!"

"Oh, god, I need you." She moaned as she spread her legs and slid her hand down her stomach, stopping before she lost control and started touching herself.

"Tell me what you need, Jenna." Darnell ordered her, as he knelt between her thighs, looking at her hot wet pussy. "Come on, say it baby. I know you want to."

She thrust her hips at him, her big jugs bouncing in front of him.

"Say it!"

"I want your big black cock in me. I want to be stuffed full with it. Inside my pussy. Fucking me over and over! I need you!" Just a week ago, she had never used dirty words in bed, had never begged a man to fuck her. She couldn't believe how she could have ever thought sex was boring!

He loved hearing her beg.

"To do what to you?" he teased, his voice low.

"Please don't torture me! Fuck me please! Slam that enormous monster black cock into me! Please, I can't wait any longer."

He grabbed her ass and guided his dick to her little wet pink slit. "Your black stud is going to take care of you!" He slid inside, about three inches, then out again, then back in about five inches and out again. She was begging him to bang her like a slut.

"Here it comes baby. Gonna give it to you good. Spread 'em wide! Make room for me." He ordered her. She slid her legs farther apart, giving him better access. He lifted her legs up over his shoulders and grabbed onto one of her big titties, groping it and squeezing it as he slammed into her.

"Fuck!" he cried out as he felt his balls slap her ass. God, she was still so fucking tight. Her hot, silky cunt walls were squeezing him, making him want to release his seed into her within seconds. He held still as he heard her moaning.

"Baby, it hurts." Her voice was quiet, but she wouldn't stop gyrating her hips, showing him she was also feeling pleasure. He wondered how many times it would take before she could take him all the way in without pain.

But he didn't have time to care. She moaned loudly as he reached down and flicked her clit. She jumped, arching her tits. He squeezed the tit in his hand and told her to touch her titties. She did, tentatively, unsure of herself. But she liked it.

"Lick your fingers and rub them on your hard nipples."

She slid her middle three fingers into her mouth, sucking gently before sliding them slowly out and touching her nipples with them. She moaned at the wonderful sensation and he groaned at the sight of her sucking her fingers. He wanted his fingers in her mouth. He was still trying to stay as still as possible, but was fast losing control. He played with her clit for another minute and then reached that finger up to her lips, letting it slide into her hot, wet mouth.

"Suck it, baby."

She sucked. She licked. She slurped. And his cock started pumping. In and out. In an out. The slick, wet, slurping sounds were coming from her pussy, now. It drove him on, pushing him to the edge. But it was what she said that pushed him over the edge.

Just as he pulled his finger out, she moaned. "God, your cock fills me up, baby. I think about you all day! I think I am addicted to your big, hard monster cock! It's like you have spoiled me! I only want your cock. Every day. Every hour. I think about you and my panties get wet! You are amazing, my big sexy man. Fuck me harder! Harder! Bang me!"

When he heard her call him her big sexy man and to fuck her harder, he gave in and did just that. He banged her hard. She cried out over and over. He didn't know if it was pain or pleasure, but he had already crossed the point of no return. She was his. She was only being used for his pleasure right now. To make him cum.

And within minutes he did. She cried out his name as she started to cum just as he shot his wad into her, but pulled out quickly, letting the rest of the white creamy jism spurt onto her stomach. He felt more coming and leaned forward, letting her see how big his cock still was, even after spurting cum over and over. She smiled and ran her fingers over her stomach, rubbing his cum into her skin.

He pulled back to watch. She was such a sexy little slut.

"Now I belong to you," she said as she smeared the thick white jism on her nipples and then her finger into her mouth, sucking his cum off and moaning.

Fuck! He couldn't believe he was growing hard again before he even had time get soft! He wanted to mount her again and show her what it meant to belong to a black man. Did she have any idea that her life was going to change? That she could not deny him her pussy? Or her mouth? Or her ass? He would discuss it at another time. All he wanted to do was hold her close for a little while and recover.

"Give me a few minutes, baby and I will rock your pussy again." He smiled at her.

She smiled and wriggled closer to him, letting his big, strong arms hold her closer as she turned on her side and let her ass press against his cock. She felt his cock swell and pushed her ass into it. He groaned and reached around and began to play with her tits.

"Do you like my titties, Darnell?" Her voice was quiet, almost shy.

"Love them, baby, love them. So perfect." He squeezed hard with his hand and heard her gasp in surprise. "And they belong to me, don't they, Jenna?" His voice was ragged, deep.

She nodded.

"Say it, Jenna!" He flipped her over on her back, looking into her eyes. It was time she learned who was in control. He didn't like feeling out of control. He was being sucked under and needed to show he was the one in charge.

"My titties are yours, baby. Only for you."

His dark eyes flashed. "And your pussy!"

She nodded, licked her lips. He gaze was intense, heated. "And my pussy, baby. It's all for you."

"You belong to me. If I want to fuck you, then you spread your legs wide, begging me!" He sounded fierce. Powerful. His eyes darkened as he waited for her to respond.

"Mm-hmm, my hot, wet, tight pink pussy is yours! For your big, thick, throbbing black cock!" She almost cried when he slammed three fingers into her cunt. "Oh, god!"

He felt her juicy cunt walls squeezing his fingers in protest.

"Take my fingers, you fucking little whore!" He ordered her. He wasn't sure what was happening. He was getting rough with her and he wasn't sure if he could stop.

She spread her legs a little farther and felt them slide in deeper. He was wriggling them inside and she was feeling dizzy with these new sensations. Darnell slid them out and flipped her on her side again, kneeling between her legs.

She wasn't sure what he was going to do and trembled, waiting. He lifted her leg up and rested it on his shoulder. She felt the air on her sopping wet cunt and wiggled a little to get closer to him.

He laughed out loud. "God, you are such a dirty little girl! You want my big back cock all the time!"

"Yes, please! Please give it to me!"

Oh, yeah, he would give it her. He held his cock in his hand and pushed his swollen head into her tight little cunt. Heard her moan, felt her pussy walls try to draw him inside.

"God you are so fucking hot! You want me to give it to you, you whore?" He yelled.

"Yes!" she tried to buck her hips, as he let the head of his beast slip out. "Oh, please. Please! Please!"

"I got it right here for you!" He roared as he crammed her pussy with his black beast until he was balls deep and she cried out.

"No, wait... oh, fuck! It hurts... you're too big! It feels...mm, yes...yes..." As her pussy once again grew accustomed to his massive dick, the pain receded and she felt a powerful spasm deep inside. Was she going to orgasm already? She didn't have time to wonder. He pulled out and pounded her again, over and over, slapping his balls into her.

"How do you like how your big black man fucks you now?"

"Yes! Yes, baby! Fuck! My big black stud! My big, sexy...god, so fucking sexy man... god, that feels good...Yes! Just like that..." She felt his cock tense and speed up. "Yes, harder! Harder!"

He fucked her harder and then suddenly, he pulled out. "Nooo! Please! No. Please don't stop!" She was begging for him to slide back in.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, braced his feet on the ground.

"Get the fuck over here and ride my cock like a good girl!" His voice was harsh, ragged. She knew not to say no and crawled over to him on the bed, on her hands and knees, before straddling him and sliding down his shaft

"Fuck! You are too big this way!" She felt like she was being split in two and tried to pull up. He shoved her down, not letting her stop. He held her in place by grabbing her hips with his big, strong hands and slowly began to move inside her.

"Oh, yes... Darnell, you feel amazing inside! I never knew... never knew..." she groaned as waves of pleasure began to flow over her.

He let her have her moment of pleasure, but then he ordered her to ride him. He lifted her up and down on his cock, until she was moaning and crying out his name. He leaned forward and grabbed her tits hard as she continued fucking his hard cock, slick with her pussy juices. He leaned back on his elbows and watched his little Jenna ride him.

Damn, she was so fucking hot! Her big titties were bouncing and she grabbed one and pinched the nipple. She was so into the fuck, she didn't notice anything else. Didn't notice him staring at her. Didn't notice his big cock spasming and contracting. Didn't notice that he was about to cum. No, at this moment, she was so lost in fucking him, she wasn't aware of anything. Only the intense build-up of an explosion that took her by surprise. Sent her over the edge. Had her crying out Darnell, over and over again.

It wasn't until she started to float down from ecstasy that he yanked her off his cock and put her on all fours. Within seconds he was banging her. It was his turn. He didn't care what she wanted at that moment. He wanted to spew his cum, his thick, creamy cum as deep into her as he could. He shoved that cock up and let his balls slam against her pussy.

"Fuck, yeah, baby. That's it. So fucking tight. Best pussy ever, baby. Best pussy... oh, god. You are the best fuck I have ever had. You are mine, you hear it? MINE! No one else ever fucks you! God.. best fuck... best...OH FUCKING! FUCK! FUCK!" He growled her name as he spewed his seed deep inside of her. He couldn't believe how much cum he shot out. It just kept coming and every time it hit her silky cunt walls, his little slut moaned!

"Fuck, Jenna!! You are the best. The best...the best pussy. The best tits. The best mouth... FUCK! You are the fucking best! God, Jenna...Jenna..." He couldn't put together a coherent thought. He was too lost in the sensations.

She listened to him as his cum filled her up. Felt him slide out and then collapse back on the bed. She joined him and laid her head on his heaving chest. His heart was racing and he could barely catch his breath.

"Do you want something to drink?" she asked.

"Yes... ice water. Wait, I'll get it. You get up and all that cum I just poured into you will start flowing out. I kind of like the idea of your pussy being full of my cum! Stay that way for a little while." He smiled and left the room, as she smiled back and yelled out to remind him the icemaker on the fridge door was broken, but there were ice trays in the freezer.

He came back with two tall glasses of ice water. She was thirsty and was glad he thought to get her one, too. She drank several large swallows and looked over at him. He was standing in front of her, still naked, smiling.

"What?" she asked.

"I was just thinking that your smoking hot pussy lips would probably melt an ice cube in seconds, baby!"

She giggled, drank some more.

He set his down and they decided to take a shower. Separately, though, so they could each catch their breath!

She took hers first and dressed in a pair of cute cotton panties with pink hearts and a little pink tank top with spaghetti straps. She dried her hair a little and changed the sheets on the bed.

By the time he walked out of the bathroom, with one of her pink towels wrapped around his waist, she was in bed, sitting up, leaning on the pillow. He caught his breath for a second at the sight of her. Was this sweet, pretty innocent looking woman the same woman that was begging to be fucked by him just a little while ago? He smiled at her and said he would be right back.

Within seconds, he was back in her bedroom with his bag and slipped back into the bathroom. He thought it would feel weird to brush his teeth and set his toothbrush next to hers on the counter, but it wasn't. He pulled on his sleep pants, but no shirt. He didn't like wearing one unless it was cold. He reached into his bag and grabbed the little wrapped present for her.

She was feeling tired, but was excited that he was staying over. She didn't even need to ask and she was thrilled that he had brought a bag! When she saw him walk back into the bedroom, in his sexy flannel pants, with a little wrapped present in his hands, her heart fluttered.

He sat on the edge of the bed, facing her. For the first time since she had known him, he seemed a little unsure of himself. "I have something for you..." his voice trailed off as he handed her the present.

"How sweet!" She smiled at him. "Should I open it now?"

"Yes. It's just something...well, it was something I saw and thought of you." His voice was deep. He wasn't sure what to say. He had never really bought a girl a present. Well, other than sex toys or lingerie like the thong he gave Jenna the other day. This was different and he knew it.

Nervous, and excited, she pulled at the bow and started carefully pulling at the pretty paper, revealing a little pink box. She looked up at him, surprised. Surely he didn't really get her something from the jewelry store in the mall? That place was incredibly expensive. But the pink box looked just like the ones they used. She quickly lifted the lid and gasped.

Inside was a gorgeous sterling silver necklace with a knotted heart in the center. Matching earrings were included. She literally squealed and jumped up onto her knees.

"These are beautiful!" she gushed as she set the box down and threw her arms around him. "Thank you, Darnell! Thank you!"

He felt himself relax when he saw that she really liked the jewelry and hugged her back.

"You're welcome, baby. Glad you like your present."

She tried the earrings and necklace on and ran to look at herself in the mirror. He loved seeing her running around in her little pink and white panties and the little stretchy pink top that barely covered her tits; loved seeing them bounce as she ran back into the bedroom.

She carefully took them off and set them back in the box before leaping into the bed and sliding under the covers. She waited for him to slide in next to her and scooted close to him, her arm across his chest, a leg curled over his thigh.

God, he liked this, he thought. They didn't really speak, they just drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning he awoke to the smell of cinnamon rolls. Because this was not normal for him, he felt himself pulled to the kitchen, following the scent. He was shocked to see her standing in the kitchen in her panties and top icing cinnamon rolls! He wanted to pull her to him, but didn't want her to drop the knife, so he stayed in the doorway.

"Morning, baby."

She turned around. "Oh, you woke up! I was going to surprise you in bed with breakfast!"

He was stunned! No woman had ever done that for him. And she looked all domestic and sexy in the morning and he couldn't take it. As she turned around to finish what she was doing, he moved quickly behind her, sliding both hands around to her flat stomach and lifted her top up over her tits. He pulled her close, cupping both of her tits in his hands. He rolled her hard nipples with his fingers and kissed her neck.

"God, Jenna... you are just too much... too much." He murmured into her ear, his hot breath making her tremble.

She tried to turn around but he held her firmly in place and let one of his hands trace down her stomach to the top of her little panties. He knew what waited for him and he was going to take it. She could feel his strength, his determination, as he slipped his big hand under the edge of the panties. Her hips instinctively tilted forward, aching for his fingers to touch her pussy.

He laughed, a low, deep rumble. "You want it, baby, I know you want it... I'm going to give it to you, baby. Don't worry. I have you. I'm going to take care of your sweet little pussy."

His words were soft and heated. She felt his hard dick pushing against her ass, sliding up and down as he slowly started rocking against her. His hand moved away from her panties and she let out a quiet groan of protest. She tried to reach down and move his hand back, but he wouldn't let her.

"Turn around and put your hands on the kitchen table, baby." His voice was still whispery soft, but commanding as he pulled away from her and let her move away from the counter.

Her top was still pulled up over her breasts and she started to pull it down, but he gruffly told her no.

"Don't put them away, baby." She heard him pull his flannel pants off and drop them to the floor right before he reached down and slid her panties off, flinging them out into the living room. Within seconds he was pressed against her back, both hands grabbing her breasts.

"Shit... Jenna, your tits are so amazing. You are so fucking hot." He squeezed and kneaded them as his hard cock rubbed against her ass. He brushed her hair back away from her shoulder with his hand and started kissing her neck again.

"Mmm, yes, Darnell, that feels so good...so good."

"So sweet, baby. You are so sweet... Fuck. I woke up hard as a rock!" He pulled back a little and she wiggled her ass.

He laughed. "Tell me what you want, Jenna? Say it! You can't have it, baby, if you don't say it."

"Please, Darnell! Don't tease me!"

He pushed her back so that she was bent over the table. Her ass was so soft, so round.

"Say it!" God he wanted to her say it. He needed to know that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. "Fuck, baby!" he almost yelled.

He yanked her hair, pulling her head back a little as he grabbed her waist with the other hand. His cock was poised between her thighs, ready to pound her.

"Oww!" she yelped, surprised when he pulled her hair. His dominance over her was apparent and she wanted to feel him inside so bad! "Fuck me! Darnell, please! Please! Fuck me with your big black cock!"

"That's right, baby. You're addicted to my big black cock! I knew you couldn't hold back!" He growled and grunted as he slid the tip of his cock into her wet slit, amazed at how fucking hot and wet she was. "Yesss!" he cried out as he slammed into her.