Chocolate Decadence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat back and caught his breath as he watched her. Fuck, she was fantastic! He smiled as he knew that he was going to fuck her again tonight. She wanted it and he was going to give it to her. Make her so sore, she'll have trouble walking tomorrow...

For now, he wanted lasagna!

She showered off quickly, cleaning up a little and walked into the kitchen, still wearing her jewelry, but nothing else. He smiled, liked seeing her boobs bounce as she worked around the kitchen, getting his lasagna ready.

He smiled again when he tasted it. "Amazing! You made this?"

"Yes. I really do like to cook, Darnell." She was overjoyed that he liked it and they carried it back to her bedroom, so they could lay in bed and watch tv while he ate.

Mandi was having a hard time. She had never been turned on by women before, but when she had seen Jenna spread eagled on the bed, waiting for her big black cock, she had felt her nipples get hard and her panties felt wet. What the hell?

She partied with men all the time. But for some reason, all she could think of was being fucked by a well-hung black man. It was after midnight and she was laying in her bed listening to her neighbor getting fucked hard! God she wanted to be there. Wondered what it would be like if she went over and watched?

She was shocked at herself. Thought about getting her big pink vibrator out, but all she could think of was big black cock. Oh my god! She jumped up from her bed and grabbed her cell. Justin! Why hadn't she thought of him before??

Justin and she had been good friends for almost three years. He was incredibly sexy: black, ripped, short cropped hair and chiseled face. Sexy! They had met when they both were working at a bar for some extra cash. He had come on strong at first, but she had been dating someone at the time. That relationship ended, but Justin and she had become friends and went bar hopping together all the time. He always had women crawling all over him.

She texted him.

HEY. WHAT'S GOING ON?

She wondered how she should do this. Was she stepping over the line?

WATCHING A MOVIE. BORED.

She felt excitement rush through her. He was bored.

WANNA PLAY?

He texted back immediately. WITH?

ME!

YOU LOOKIN FOR SOME BBC TONIGHT?

Oh, my god! She realized he knew exactly what she wanted. Embarrassed, but unable to deny it, she texted back.

YES. NEED IT.

ON MY WAY.

She got dressed in a tight little tank, no bra and a stretchy, tiny mini-skirt with no panties. She grabbed a wine cooler and drank it while she waited.

He knocked on the door within fifteen minutes. Smiled at her when she opened the door. Looked her up and down, and gave her his approval.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm! Smokin', Mandi." He whistled as he walked in and shut the door behind him. "Damn, girl!"

She grinned. Why had she been nervous? This was Justin! She giggled as he towered over her still watching her.

"You sure? No going back, babe. Once we start, we don't stop." He quietly warned her.

She knew what he meant and grabbed his hand and placed it on her tit. She was small to medium in the tit department, but she happened to know that Justin liked just enough to fill his hand and she fit perfectly.

"Nice," he said, as he squeezed her tit. "So you finally realized you wanted some big black cock, huh? Figure out that a brother is the way to go?" He pulled his hand away, heard her moan.

She just smiled and got on her knees and unzipped his pants. He leaned back against the door and let her pull his black beast out. He was not just big, he was massive. She was so glad she had called him! She licked the head and felt his hands in her hair, one sliding down to guide her head.

"That's it, you got it. Take it in and suck it. Ahh, good girl." He inhaled sharply as she slid his dick farther into her mouth. "Good girl. Mmm... you like that big black cock, don't you?"

She moaned and he pulled her by her hair away from him, jerking her up. She yelped as he grabbed her tank and yanked it off.

"Pull my pants off, bitch!" She trembled, tugged his jeans down and helped him slip out of them. She looked up at him as he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor.

He ordered her to get on her hands and knees right there on the floor. She felt a thrill as she did as he wanted. Felt her tight little skirt slide up over her ass.

He watched as she got on the floor. "Nice ass, you little ho. Stick it up in the air a little." He knelt behind her as she wiggled her ass in front of him. He grabbed her skirt and slipped it up all the way over her ass. Damn fine little white ass. He couldn't help himself, he slapped her ass hard.

She cried out.

"Hey! I told you there was no going back. You're my ho, now." He slapped her ass again.

She yelped, wriggled her ass while he laughed.

"You are such a BBC slut!" He said as he slid his hand between her thighs and felt her sopping wet twat. "Wow, how long you been ready?"

"Since I texted you." She admitted.

Justin liked hearing that. He had wanted to fuck her for three years. "Well, you poor little baby, you've waited long enough. Spread your legs wider. I'm going to give it to you good." He slapped her ass again, leaving a red welt as he started pushing his black dick hard into her. "Take it, bitch. Take it all the way in!"

She tried to relax and felt her cunt walls begin to stretch as he took her from behind. He shoved her head into the ground and grabbed her hips, cramming his entire shaft into her. She cried out in pain. He was tearing her apart.

"Good girl. You take my big black cock like a good girl!" He grabbed her hair as she begged him to stop.

"It hurts! Wait!"

She cried out and he pulled her hair again and began pumping in and out.

"I warned you, no turning back! Mmm, you are so fucking tight! You know this is what you wanted, bitch! And you called me because you knew I was the only man that knew how to give it to you good, didn't you?"

"Yes," she cried out, as the pain turned into pleasure, "Yes, I wanted you to come fuck me!"

"That's right. Good girls know how to take a big black cock. Next I'm going to fuck your tight little white ass!"

She started to cum as he banged her hard and harder. Screamed out, felt her cunt walls spasm and contract. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cried out.

He slapped her ass and said, "Say my name, bitch!"

"Justin, yes! God, Justin!!" She obeyed him.

He pumped harder and pulled out as he started cum. Sprayed his jism all over her ass.

"Good girl. Fuck!" he said. "You are so fucking tight. I warned you that there was no going back. Now your pussy is mine. If I want to fuck you, you don't get to say no. Give me a few minutes and you get your little ass ready. I'm going to slam my BBC into your little pink asshole next."

She collapsed, overwhelmed and excited about the way the evening had played out. Couldn't wait to be fucked in the ass. She had only had that once and it hurt, but for her BBC, she was willing to do anything.

Her last coherent thought, before he invaded her asshole with his black beast was that she hoped Jenna was having as much fun as she was!