Chocolate Decadence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darnell, it's too big!" she cried out. "It hurts. Wait... wait...oh, yeah... wait-"

He cut her off, "Feel it, Jenna. Feel how it fills your cunt and stretches your walls! Feel it crammed into you!"

"Mmm, so big. So big, baby!" she cried out as he began banging her harder and harder. She moaned as intense pleasure waves began to flow over her. She could hear and feel his cock sliding in and out, slick with her juices. With every slap of his balls on her pussy, she felt her cunt walls tighten. He was hitting her clit with his big balls.

She felt an orgasm building and she moaned louder and louder. His grunts and pants matched hers and soon they were both ready.

"YES! YES! YES! Cuming Darnell!" As she came, she called out his name over and over and that's when she felt his big dick swell and then spasm, filling her with hot cum. Each spurt hitting her walls deep inside.

"Jenna! Fuck... fucking hot... so fucking... Jenna..." he was almost babbling and didn't care. Her pussy was the sweetest, tightest, most incredible pussy he had ever had. Every time he was inside of her it was better than the last time.

As they both panted, he braced his hands on the table so he wouldn't crush her. He didn't want to pull out yet. She was still moaning a little and he leaned down and kissed her shoulder.

"This pussy is mine, right baby? No other cock gets anywhere near this pussy!"

She smiled. He was so possessive and it made her feel so wanted, so cared for. "You know it belongs to you."

He pulled out and stood her up, turning her around to face him. "That's right baby. This pussy is mine." His eyes flashed as he gazed down at her flushed face, her messy hair and her big round titties red with his hand prints. Her lips were so sweet, he was drawn to them.

As he took her into a deep, long hot kiss, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her as close to him as possible. His hands roamed her hair, her back, her face as he poured himself into the most passionate kiss he had ever experienced.

She felt incredible as his bulging, muscular arms held her close and his big, strong hands stroked her skin all over. She felt his gentleness when he slid his hand to cup her face, to trace her neck. She felt...loved.

When they pulled away from each other, they both just stared at each other. Something was happening and neither knew what to say.

"Want some cinnamon rolls?" she asked.

"Sounds delicious, baby." He cleared his throat, feeling a little thrown off his game by the sudden emotions he was facing.

They threw their clothes back on and she heated up the cinnamon rolls that had grown quite cold by then, and they ate them together at the table- after she wiped it down!

The next hour or so was spent just talking, hanging out, eating more cinnamon rolls and listening to music from Darnell's phone.

Soon it was time for him to get ready for work and he grudgingly took a shower and dressed in his police uniform and headed out the door, kissing her quickly and saying he would see her later. Neither had said anything about it, but he would return after his shift. It was not even a question in either of their minds.

Jenna had the day off and was glad because she didn't want to see Andy, the ass. She decided to do some shopping and took Mandi along with her.

"So what are we shopping for?"

"Anything! I'm in love and want to celebrate!" Jenna exclaimed.

"Whoa, Jenna. You have had some great sex with a hot, sexy black cop, but don't jump the gun." Mandi didn't want her friend to get hurt.

"No, you don't understand. Yes, it's great sex. Actually, it's incredible, mind-blowing sex! He's amazing! But, I know in my heart that something else is going on."

"Hon, slow down. Seriously. I have been in a "hot sex" relationship before. Enjoy it. It's fun an exciting, but that's all it ever is. Hot sex."

"I know you don't understand, but I am telling you something else is happening. But, I am playing it cool. Don't worry, I'm not going to be clingy or needy. I am letting him come to the realization that I am the one for him!"

Mandi sighed, realizing Jenna wasn't going to listen to her. Okay, then they would just have a fun day. And confess something to her friend.

"By the way, Jenna, I have to tell you something, but promise not to get embarrassed?"

"Of course! You can tell me anything." Jenna beamed.

"Last night I heard you guys... in bed."

Jenna's draw dropped and her face heated up. "Noooo."

Mandi laughed. "Um, yeah. And it was hot!" She continued in a high-pitched, teasing voice, "'Darnell! Oh, you have such massive beast. Oh Darnell!"

Jenna's face grew redder with each word her friend repeated. God, had she really said that?

Mandi laughed, "Hey! It was freaking hot! I heard him call your name about ten times! 'oh, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, my little Jenna' and when you guys finished, well, I have to admit I was so hot, I got out my vibrator!"

"NO!" Jenna couldn't believe it.

"What? You don't have one?" Mandi asked her.

"No. But why... I mean, you could hear us that clearly?"

"Umm, yes, but I don't think anyone else really did. I happen to know your neighbor next door was working and as you know, the guy below you moved out. But, I realized when I was going to bed that I could hear you through the vent in my bedroom. God, it was hot. I tried to leave the room, but it was just so hot!"

Jenna groaned in embarrassment.

"Yeah, I heard a lot of moaning and groaning and grunting, too, just like that!" Mandi told her.

They looked at each other and giggled.

"I think I am going to have to find myself a big black stud to satisfy me like yours is satisfying you!"

That released the tension and they had a great day. Jenna picked out some new sexy panties, bras and a pretty nightgown. She also found this fantastic pink lacy bustier with matching thong. She had taken the bustier into the dressing room and was having trouble getting it laced up and asked Mandi to help her.

Mandi slipped into the small dressing room and assisted her, before stepping back to critique. They faced the mirror and Jenna gasped. It fit her perfectly, but because it lifted and pushed her breasts together, material slipped under her nipples, pushing them out.

Mandi saw she was nervous and said, "Jenna, calm down. It's actually supposed to do that. In fact, let me adjust this a little." She slid her hands into the bustier, to lift up her friend's tits a little, so that the nipples were protruding out a little more. Jenna felt her friend's fingers brush against her hard nipples and inhaled deeply.

"Don't be embarrassed! You look hot. I mean really, really hot! If you wear this and that thong that goes with it Darnell won't be able to keep his hands off you! See, look in the mirror." Mandi pinched Jenna's nipples a little and Jenna had to admit she looked really good. She liked how her boobs were pouring out and thought about what it would feel like to have Darnell see her like this.

"Would you take a picture of me in this and the thong on my bed? I would love to send it to him."

"Of course! That sounds like fun!"

They also shopped for shoes and dresses and Jenna found the perfect pair of hot pink stilettos! And later they found a shade of nail polish to go with them. She didn't find a perfect dress, but figured the shoes could go with a black dress and she could always shop later.

Later they ran to the grocery store. She wasn't sure how long Darnell would stay, but she wanted to be able to cook him some nice meals. Jenna actually enjoyed cooking and to have someone else to cook for was a treat.

While they were in the car, on the way back home, she got a text from Darnell.

HEY BABY.

She smiled.

HI DARNELL.

Seconds later, she received another text.

MISS ME?

She asked Mandi how she should answer. She really did want to play it cool.

"Tell him...oh you know what? Don't listen to me. You say what you want to say. He obviously likes what you have to say the rest of the time!"

Jenna smiled and texted him back.

EVERY INCH.

She showed Mandi what she texted and they giggled.

Darnell groaned out loud when he read Jenna's text. Ray glanced over.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." He smiled at his partner.

"Ah," Ray said and smiled back. God, it was good to see his partner like this. He had hoped he would find a good girl to settle down with. "Hey, you still haven't shown me a picture of her. Got one?"

"Um, yeah, but none that I can share!"

Ray laughed.

Darnell texted her and asked for a picture. A selfie.

Her heart fluttered when he asked for that. She was still in Mandi's car, but she checked the little mirror and held the phone back and took a couple of pictures. Mandi helped her decide which one to send and Jenna sent it with a text.

DARNELL'S

He groaned again when he read the text and saw her picture. God she was beautiful! And he loved that she was letting him know that she still belonged to him. He felt hard instantly.

When they stopped at the light, he showed her picture to Ray and his partner had to admit that she was very pretty.

"Pretty? She's fucking beautiful! She is the sweetest, most amazing woman I have ever met! And she's not just beautiful. She's smart and sweet and god she's the hottest fucking girl I have ever had! She even cooks!" He caught himself, realizing he sounded like a love sick teenager and looked at his smiling partner.

"Just drive, Ray!"

Ray kept smiling and drove on, but planned on giving him a hard time about this later.

Darnell texted back. BEAUTIFUL. THANKS.

She texted again.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?

LASAGNA.

She immediately told Mandi to turn around. She needed to buy lasagna ingredients!

Later that evening, she and her friend were hanging out in the kitchen, downing a bottle of wine and cooking an authentic Italian lasagna from scratch- all except the noodles. She was not going to make noodles.

Jenna jumped up, "Oh, I have to show you something!" and ran out of the room. She came back with the pink box Darnell had given her last night and showed the jewelry to Mandi.

"Oh my god! That is beautiful! And expensive!" Her friend was completely jealous and told her so.

They giggled and then Mandi said she had an idea!

Okay. Forget the pink lingerie tonight. Save it for tomorrow. You need to wear nothing but his jewelry! Oh, listen!" Her voice was filled with excitement as she described her idea to Jenna. "This is perfect. Be completely naked, except the necklace and earrings. I will help you do your nails and hair and make-up. Oh, wear your new hot pink stilettos and we'll paint your nails to match! Trust me, men LOVE to see you wrap your hand around their cock with brightly painted nails. Oh, you have to!"

Jenna agreed and took a shower while the lasagna cooked. She lathered on her lotion, making her body feel soft and silky and slid into her robe. Then she let Mandi take over. Within an hour she had beautiful full curls all over her head and her make-up was perfect!

After she got the lasagna out of the oven, and set it to cool, she let Mandi do her nails- finger and toes because her friend insisted on doing her toenails, too.

"Okay, slip on the shoes, Jenna, and drop the robe."

"What?" She did not want to be completely naked in front of her friend.

"Geez. I was going to dust some body shimmer on you. And then we can add your jewelry. I can put it all on you while your nails continue to dry."

Jenna realized she was being silly and finished her glass of wine, before slipping the robe off carefully, so as not to mess her nails. Mandi took it and placed it over her chair in her bedroom. She used a large pouf to dust Jenna's chest, stomach and thighs with shimmer, helped her put her new necklace and earrings on and filled her glass again for her. She stepped back to appraise her work and smiled.

"Hot!" she concluded.

They decided they needed to light lots of candles, so Mandi grabbed a bunch from her apartment and placed them all around the bedroom. By the time they had the kitchen cleaned up, lit all the candles, started soulful music playing on her ipod and set a chilled bottle of wine and two wine glasses on the nightstand, it was almost time for him to arrive.

"Okay, get on the bed and let me help you get prepared for your man!"

Jenna wasn't even ashamed to be naked in front of her friend anymore. Of course, she was pretty tipsy by this time!

She laid on her back in the bed and Mandi helped lay her hair out around her, adjusted the necklace to rest just at the top of her cleavage and stood back.

"I think you need to cup your breasts with both hands. Let him see your nails."

Jenna's phone beeped, announcing she had a text. It was Darnell.

Mandi grabbed it and read it out loud.

BE THERE IN THREE MINS.

She texted back for Jenna.

DOOR UNLOCKED.

She set the phone down and watched Jenna cup her breasts. She reached over and pinched the nipples and noticed Jenna didn't get nervous this time. Hmm.

"Okay, sweetie, now spread your legs wide so the first thing he sees is your wet pussy."

Jenna giggled, but did as Mandi instructed. "Like this?"

"Perfect! I'm outta here. Have fun!" Mandi left quickly, but reluctantly. She found herself wanting to go back, but she forced herself to go home. She slipped into her apartment and grabbed a wine cooler. She was so fucking horny it was crazy! It was going to be a long night, she thought to herself, and took a long drink from the bottle.

Within minutes Jenna heard the door open in her living room and heard the sound of him turning the locks. Her body trembled, and she licked her lips, and felt her pussy get wet.

He smelled lasagna and his stomach growled. He had skipped dinner because they ended up catching two identity thieves at a bank and got busy with that.

He heard the music and called out, "Jenna?"

"In here, baby."

Her voice was soft, sexy. He followed the music to her room and caught the flickering candles all over the room. Saw her on her bed. And his heart stopped. His breath caught in his lungs. She was beyond beautiful. Almost ethereal in the low light. Her skin shimmered and glowed. Her hands were squeezing her big, round firm tits and she was spread eagled, giving him an incredible view. He saw the stilettos and groaned. His gaze drifted up and down her body, greedily taking her in. She was wearing the necklace and earrings he had given her.

"Jenna..." he had no words.

"Join me, Darnell." She whispered.

He undressed in record time and leaned over and kissed her sweet lips. They kissed passionately, moaning and giving themselves over to each other, to the moment, and to the sensations. He kissed her neck, down to her breast, flicking her nipple with his tongue. She pulled her hands away and slid them around his neck, urging him on as he suckled, gently on one breast and then the other. He continued to place kisses down her stomach to the top of her shaved little mound.

"Do you want me Darnell?" Jenna asked quietly.

"God, yes!"

"Then take me. I am giving myself to you. Everything that I am is yours right now. Take everything." Her voice was low and whisper soft.

He had thought his cock was as hard as it could get, but when she spoke it swelled and throbbed. He had to have her. Make her his again. Possess her. Own her. He knelt between her thighs, lifted her ass up with his hands. Saw her pretty little pink pussy, laid out for him.

"I feel... feel dirty, somehow," he admitted. "You are so beautiful and giving and all I can think about is fucking the hell out of you. Of filling your pussy with my cum. Making you mine, Jenna." His voice sounded ragged.

"That's not dirty, baby. It's what I want. I ached for your big cock all day. I crave it. Sometimes I can't think of anything else but being fucked hard by you! And I get wet just thinking of you. Ever since you fucked me with your big black dick, it's all I can think of, baby." Her voice started soft, but rose with each word, finally yelling, "So take me!"

Darnell growled and pulled her by her hips so that he was right at that sweet, pink opening. "You want to be fucked you got it! Here comes your big black cock!" And he slammed in. She was so wet, her pussy literally sucked him in all the way until his balls slapped her ass.

"Ahh, YES!" Jenna screamed. The intense feeling was more than she could handle and she bucked and thrashed as he began banging her. For a few minutes they were both just completely lost in the sounds and feelings. The slapping of their bodies, the groans and moans, the grunts.

Suddenly he pulled out and rolled onto his back. "Get on top!"

She rolled over and sat up. Looked at his massive black cock. Straddled him and took him all the way in, moaning in ecstasy as she rode his thick shaft. Her pussy juices slathered his cock and she felt him arch up to meet her, as they began to move in rhythm.

He reached up and played with her tits, grabbing and kneading and pinching the nipples. Pulled her down and took one of her tits in his mouth. Using his tongue, he suckled and bit and nibbled her huge tit. He pulled back, watching her rock up and down, her breasts bouncing.

She looked down and caught his stare. God, he was sexy! His shoulders were massive, his dark skin was smooth over his bulging muscles. She moaned as he thrust up, hard.

"Take it in. Oh, so deep and tight!" He watched her face as she felt him stretch her cunt walls. Her eyes grew wide as he thrust hard again. He knew his dick was touching her a little differently, rubbing her in a new spot. He felt it himself and thrust up again, hard.

"Oh, Darnell!" She cried out as she closed her eyes and braced her hands on his hard chest. She began to grind against him. His cock was dripping with her juices. He pulled back and thrust hard again. And again. And again. She was screaming his name as he watched her cum. Her eyes glazed over and head began to fall forward as she kept grinding him as he felt her cunt walls stretched and squeezed him.

"Fuck!" she cried out, collapsing on top of him. "That was fucking fantastic! Darnell, oh, Darnell! My big sexy man." She licked her lips, felt him pull out.

"No," she begged.

"Lay on your back, baby. It's my turn." His eyes flashed and she could see his cock was throbbing.

She lay back and started to spread her legs.

"Look at you," he smiled, "wanting to take my big black cock again!" She smiled.

He straddled her stomach and ordered her to lick her fingers and rub between her titties. She did so, not quite sure what his plan was. Watched him reach behind him and felt his fingers slip into her dripping wet cunt and pull out. Moaned.

"Oh, yeah, so wet!" He smiled at her as stroked his dick with her juices. It was still wet from being inside of her, but he wanted to get it really wet and slick.

He slid up her let his cock settle between her tits. "Push those big boobs together. NOW!"

She did and his big, thick shaft was enveloped by soft, silky skin. Loved that his cock was touching her. Then he started sliding in and out.

"Ohh, yeah, that's my baby. Been wanting to fuck your tits all day... so fucking hot baby."

She heard him moan and her nipples ached as she felt how amazing it was to be fucked by him. She felt him swell and harden even more as he started pumping into her tits. He grunted as he fucked her and felt his cock spasm, pulled back to spurt his hot cum onto her.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck, baby! Fuck Jenna!" he groaned out as his creamy cum shot out onto her stomach, her tits, dripped down her sides. "So hot."

She moaned as his cum spurted onto her, letting her fingers spread it all over her tits and stomach. She loved it!