Chris' Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty walked closer to Christy. "Yes I do. Rob told me he's been with guys before. And it turned me on then and still does. He told me last year that he wanted to be with a guy again so I told him to go ahead and look. I just didn't think all he had to do was look next door." She looked at Christy and could tell she was clenching her thighs and ass. She had a hunch that the scene was starting to turn her on so she took a chance and took a couple of steps closer to her and rubbed her ass, hoping to spur her on into new territory.

Both Rob and Chris watched as Christy let out a sigh as Patty massaged Christy's ass.

"Oh! Patty!" Christy exclaimed. Patty had playfully swatted her last night in the hot tub but nothing like this "What do you think you are doing?!"

"Taking advantage of the situation." She said as her hands roamed over Christy's round ass. She moaned as she felt Christy stiffen up and then melt into her exploring hands. That was a good sign.

The men watched as Patty started to come on to Christy. Their flagging cocks now started to harden again at the sight. Rob moaned, "Go for it Patty."

"If the boys are having their fun, we should too." Patty whispered to Christy. "You were getting kind of playful last night in the hot tub. Let loose, I think you want to. There's nothing holding you back now. Look how Chris is enjoying the touch of another man. You should get to feel the same with another woman. Don't deny yourself." All the time she said this she was rubbing against Christy's back, pressing her large breasts into her back and letting her hands roam over Christy's body. She could feel the heat building up inside her and wanted her to let it loose. Patty reached around front and cupped Christy's petite breasts through the dress she had on and heard a low moan escape Christy's lips.

Apparently she was liking it. This was one of the two spots they never touched each other last night and she was hoping to remedy that now. She leaned in close and whispered into Christy's ear, "Besides, if they want to have a little man on man fun we should be able to do the same with ourselves. And who knows, you may get to take Rob's cock for a ride."

Both Chris and Rob watched Patty work on Christy. As they did their hands had grabbed each other's cocks and were stroking them, ready to resume their fun. They both groaned at the sight of Patty trying to seduce Christy and the feel of each other stroking the others cock.

Something in Christy's mind snapped at that comment. Yes, if this is what Chris wants, then this is what he'll get. And I should get something out of it too. She moaned a bit "Yes Patty, you're right. I should." She said defiantly. She broke the embrace Patty had on her and walked over to where Chris and Rob were sitting. She looked first at her husband and then Rob. "So this is what you want? You want another man's cock?" Chris just nodded. "Well then I think I can go along with that. But things are going to change." If you can have some cock then I can have some pussy." She said exasperated. "I may as well give it a try, you seem to like it. Besides, Patty came onto me last night, kissing me and it turned me on, so much that we did it again and did a little petting of each other. It was a bit of a turn on." Chris moaned at hearing this.

She reached back and touched Patty's breast through her dress and sighed. "I'm going to take that leap that I was hesitant to take last night. She heard Patty moan and push into the hand on her chest. She looked over at Rob and then his large cock in Chris' hand. "And I may try some of that cock you've got in your hand." She looked over her shoulder at Patty for approval and saw that she just nodded. Instead of giving Chris a kiss she turned to Rob, took his head in her hands and kissed him, slipping her tongue deep into his mouth. Her pussy tingled at the feel of another man's lips on her while her husband watched. She was angry yet still turned on. She wanted a little revenge on Chris. She broke their kiss and smiled. Rob smiled up at her and looked at Patty.

Patty now had her dress off and was standing there in her thigh high hose, bikini cut panties, and a demi cup bra that held her large 36G breasts. The bra pushed her breast up and made them appear even larger than they were. Her ass and legs were framed in a garter belt with black hose and a black satin bikini cut panty. She had her hand deep in her panties by this point and smiled at Rob when he broke his kiss with Christy. "Mmmmm that would be hot Rob. I'll bet you'd like to feel what Chris has been getting all these years. We've watched them enough times that I know I want it."

Christy grinned. "Is that what you think when you've watched us?" She asked looking at Rob and Patty. She noticed Chris had a puzzled look on his face. "Patty admitted they've seen us fuck a few times when we've left the blinds open in the bedroom." She directed at Chris.

His cock throbbed as Rob gripped it tighter and he moaned. "Rob told me about it yesterday. I guess Patty told you last night also."

"Yesterday? What? I don't get it." Christy looked even more puzzled now. She looked over at Patty and saw that she was standing there in her lingerie now and Christy's pussy got dripping wet. Yeah she'd seen Patty naked last night but to have her here, in this situation, in lingerie, was something totally different. And it was definitely turning her on now.

Patty moved closer to her. "They can explain it all tomorrow. Right now let's get down to having some fun." She reached up and unzipped Christy's dress and pulled it from her shoulders before Christy could say anything else. The dress fell away and revealed her pert 38b breasts in her lace bra. Christy helped Patty and shimmied out of the dress, kicking it to the corner of the living room. Now standing there in a pair of satin hipster panties, thigh high hose and her bra.

"Mmmmm you look lovely in that. But you know what? Before we get into this I should go home and get something to add to the fun." Why don't you help Chris with my hubby while I'm gone?" She leaned in and gave Christy a peck on the cheek and was out the back door before anyone could say anything about her still being in lingerie.

Christy looked over at Rob and Chris. She eyed Rob's huge cock. "Well let's get Rob cleaned up. I'm going to try on what you were just getting Chris. Now go get a towel and a dish with some soapy water." She said sternly and shooed Chris away and sat next to Rob. Her hands reached out and tentatively stroked up and down his satin clad chest. Her pussy throbbed at the feel of the satin on his hard body. Ohhhh this feels so good. I think I was all wrong about not letting Chris enjoy his little dress up games. She thought to herself. She continued to let her hands roam around Rob's torso as Chris came back with the requested materials. She took the towel, got it wet and gently laved Rob's cock, scrubbing it clean so she could taste it and get her pussy stuffed with it. "Oh my god! You are huge." Christy exclaimed. "You sucked this monster Chris? I'm actually impressed."

Rob moaned as Christy stroked his cock clean. He wasn't sure what she had in mind but he didn't care. He was going to actually get to fuck his neighbor's wife. He watched as she carefully stroked up and down the shaft, cleaning off the towel every few strokes and getting it wet again. She then took a clean towel and dried him off. Then she took his cock in her hands and began to stroke it, making him moan.

She looked at him and smiled. "Since you want this Chris why don't you come over here and help me get it ready for my pussy." She waved Rob's cock in Chris' direction, commanding him to perform for her.

Chris obeyed her wish. He knelt next to Rob's legs opposite Christy. "You, you really want to see me do it?"

"Yes. I want to see. If this is what you want to do, I want to watch. No sense in hiding it from me anymore. Now go on, be a good cocksucker." She couldn't believe she had just uttered those words. She wanted to see if she could humiliate him, finding all these secrets out in one night, she was going to have some fun with this. She took off her bra and began to play with her breasts as Chris took over sucking Rob's engorged shaft.

Chris leaned in slowly and licked the offered cock with his tongue. Rob sat back and moaned. Chris knew what Rob liked so he opened wide and swallowed it. Working it back into his mouth until he hit his wife's hand half way down. He couldn't see Christy but he heard her gasp. She must have been impressed, he hoped, because she took her hand away. He glanced sideways and saw that she just sat there mouth agape, hands cupping her naked breasts, not believing what she was seeing. With her hand gone he could suck more in, and he did, working all but two inches into his mouth. He heard Christy gasp loudly. After a couple of minutes he felt Christy's hand on the back of his head and she pulled Chris off his cock slowly.

"Are you sure this is the first time you've ben with a guy?" She asked looking down on him, head still in her hand. She wasn't sure if she believed what he said earlier or not about this being the first time. She let go of his head and gently pushed him aside. "Let me taste that monster. It's my turn now."

"Oh yeah. He's good with that mouth." Rob chimed as he watched Christy display her dominance of the situation. "He took it all like a pro earlier, including my hot load, on his face and in his mouth. And yes this is his first time. He told me he'd never been with any guys last night."

The look on Christy's face was priceless. She couldn't believe that Chris was able to get that much in his throat, and then swallow it and take it on the face. "Well I'll just have to see if I can match him." Immediately she got to work, opening her mouth and sucking Rob's head in. Inch by inch she got more of it in her mouth. But in the end she could only get about half of it down her throat. She bobbed up and down for a couple of minutes relishing the feel of another man's cock in her mouth while Chris looked on, paying him back for what he had been doing. She wondered what he was thinking. Was he enjoying it? Was he wondering if I liked it more than his own cock? She pulled off him and smiled at Chris, she didn't want him to come yet. She had other ideas. "Oh my. I don't see how you did it Chris. Well I guess you're a better cock sucker than me." She giggled and shot him a look that dripped with lust for more, starting to really get into this. "Right now I'm going to stuff my pussy with that thing. Why don't you take my panties off for me Chris?" She looked at him with authority in her eyes.

Chris sat there obediently on his knees, reached up and pulled her boy shorts over her hips and down her legs. He watched as she stepped out of them, turned to face him in just her thigh high hose, and straddled Rob reverse cowgirl style and lined up the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She eased back on it, taking in a couple of inches. His cock seemed to stretch her lips wider than ever and she only had a couple of inches in her. "Oh God you're so thick. Thicker than Chris." She exclaimed as she kept her eyes on her husband and sank lower on the thick shaft invading her pussy. She would pause, raise up and then sink lower. Eventually she had his entire length in her pussy. Chris watched as his wife sat there with a look of ecstasy on her face, being stuffed as full as she was. Well more than he could ever give her. He was a bit jealous and wondered if she would ever feel satisfied with him again after this.

"Oh God! Yes!!!" Christy gasped. "My god you feel incredible. Now I know why you love this thing in your ass." She looked up at Chris and grinned a somewhat evil looking grin as she began to grind on Rob's hips. This was definitely a revenge fuck. She was going to enjoy this the most. After what he had been doing while she was gone she wanted to get back at him. She started to move up and down on his cock, raising up until just the head was in her and then sitting back down on him. She let out a loud moan while picking up her rhythm keeping her eyes locked on Chris the whole time, making sure he knew how much she loved it.

"Ughh yess Christy." Rob groaned. I can't believe you can get it all in you. Even Patty can't do that." He took her hips in his hands and helped guide her up and down on his shaft. She was so tight, as tight as Patty but the fact he could get in her all the way made it feel so good.

Her eyes were half closed as Chris watched as she continued to move up and down on Rob's thick shaft. His cock was rock hard, seeing robs shaft disappear into Christy's pussy over and over was an incredible turn on. Her lips were spread wide and he could see her juices coating Rob's shaft. They were both groaning loudly. "Can I join in? Or is this just a party for two?" He asked.

Christy opened her eyes and thought about it for a second. "Mmmmmm. Sure. You've gotten to watch me get off long enough, but I'm not getting off this thing until I cum." She ground her hips into Rob's, squeezing her pussy as much as she could around his shaft sending shivers up her spine. "Why don't you come over here and let Rob suck you for a bit." She was wanting to explore just what turned Chris on with a guy now. She was beginning to come to accept that this is what he wanted. She dismounted Rob for a second and turned around to face Rob. Before she sat back on his cock she looked over her shoulder at Chris and beckoned him closer. "Now before you do that be a good boy and hold Rob's cock so I can sit back on it."

"Yes Ma'am." Chris answered. He took Rob's cock and held it at Christy's pussy lips. Kneeling down and licking her juices from his shaft while Christy began to lower herself back onto his cock. He heard both of them moaning. Eventually she sank low enough that he could lick his wife's pussy form behind and Rob's cock at the same time. The both gasped at the pleasure they were receiving when he heard Christy remind him that she wanted him up where she could see him. He scooted back and stood up to see Rob suckling her breasts while she bounced up and down on his cock faster now. He could see that her nipples were rock hard and she had a hand between her legs, probably playing with her clit.

"Ohh yess Rob, that's it, fuck me and suck my nipples. Mmmmmmmm." She moaned.

Chris got on the couch next to them and she opened her eyes and pushed Rob away. With her free hand she fished Chris' cock out of her panties that he had on. The feel of the satin panties against his cock felt wonderful. She should have given in to Chris' wishes earlier. She looked up at Chris with her wig and makeup on. The sight of him dolled up like that was a bit strange and she'd have to ask him about that. She stroked his cock before offering it up to Rob. "Go ahead. I want to see you suck it up close. Suck this sissy's cock." Chris moaned when Christy called him a sissy and Rob obeyed, turning his head to the side and opening wide. Christy guided her husband's cock into the waiting mouth and watched as Rob greedily sucked it down his throat. She was amazed that he could get it all in his mouth. She could come close but not to the base without gagging. She moaned and fingered her clit faster as she watched Chris get his cock sucked. She was sure he could hold out a while since he'd apparently cum once tonight already so she wasn't worried about him exploding in Rob's mouth before this little adventure really got into gear. "That's actually, pretty hot." She gasped as she leaned back and pinched her nipples.

"You think so baby?" Chris asked, looking over at her and smiling through the makeup he had on, seeing that she was pinching her nipples and still fingering her clit. He figured she'd cum soon. He watched Christy grind her hips on Rob's pole as her orgasm neared. He could hear their skin slapping together as they fucked and Rob was obviously enjoying it, his hands were on her hips helping her and he was bobbing on him as well, moaning the whole time. In and out his pole slid, filling her to the brim each time she came down on his lap. Her pussy was dripping wet and every time she moved it would make slurping sounds, trying to suck his turgid member back into her wanting hole. As her orgasm mounted he heard the back door open and assumed it was Patty.

Patty came walking into the living room holding a bag but no one noticed because they were all on the couch with their back to her. She saw Rob sucking Chris and Christy was bouncing up and down on Rob's cock. Her eyes widened when she saw that Christy was taking Rob's full length in her pussy. She'd never been able to do that.

"Christy! Oh my!" She dropped the bag at one end of the sofa and walked over.

Christy smiled up at Patty as the first waves of her orgasm were beginning to wash over her. Patty smiled down on her and leaned in taking Christy's head in her hands. Christy, lost in the moment leaned in and met Patty half way and kissed her. The feel of another woman's lips on hers while she was stuffed with a huge cock sent shivers through her and she began to shake with her orgasm. She fingered her clit furiously as Rob thrust his cock into her stretched hole. Breaking her lip lock with Patty she let out a scream, "Oh Yes!! Yes! God I'm cumming so much." She shook and tossed her head from side to side as she had a nerve-racking orgasm. She finally came down the three others were looking at her and smiling.

"Now do you know why I was enjoying myself?" asked Chris.

"Mammy yessss. God, he feels incredible!" She ground her hips into Rob and he groaned around Chris' cock still in his mouth.

Patty's pussy was dripping wet by this time. "So did you enjoy it? It sure looks likes you did."

"Oh yesssss." Christy hissed through clenched teeth. "I got some of what Chris was getting and it felt so good. God Patty, I don't see how you can fit this thing in your tiny body." Christy slipped off Rob's cock and laid back on the sectional next to Rob and Chris slipped from Rob's mouth and kissed him.

"I'm glad you like it. Seems you can take it easier than I can. Maybe I'll have to let you use him more often since I can't always accommodate his monster cock no matter how hard I try." She moaned. "Want to see what I've got in the bag?" She asked the three of them. They all nodded at her through half closed eyes. She backed up to the bag and reached in and pulled out a long thick dildo. It was bigger around than Rob was and just and long. It had thick veins and bulbous head. Attached to it was a harness.

Rob and Chris both smiled when they saw what it was. Christy gasped. "Oh my. And just what are you going to do with that thing?" She asked.

Patty moved over to the couch and gave Christy a quick kiss on the lips. "Well would you like me to use it on you? You took Rob easily enough. You should be able to handle this baby." Christy moaned. "You mentioned earlier that Chris wanted you to use a strap-on with him. Now's your chance. Unless you want me to use it on you.." She trailed off and had a big grin on her face.

"Maybe later." Christy said and stood facing Patty. "Oh my, I feel empty after that." She giggled. "Right now I think I want to experiment with you. See if all this," She waved her hand towards Chris and Rob and then at Patty and her, "is all that you say it is. I want to explore this more. More than we did last night." She reached out to touch Patty's stomach and felt the heat emanating from her. Patty reached down with her free hand and took Christy's in hers and led her to the other end of the sectional sofa so they could watch the boys get it on while they did the same.

Patty guided Christy to the couch and had her sit down first. She took of her bra and let her ample breast spill out onto her chest, spread Christy's legs, and knelt between them. She glanced over at Rob and Chris. They were rubbing each other, kissing and pawing each other intimately and would glance over at the girls, especially Chris. She guessed he wanted to see how his wife reacted. Well he was going to find out. She looked back at Christy and saw that she was watching her husband and Rob getting it on, a mixture of awe, pleasure, and disgust. "Come on Christy," she said taking her head in one hand and turning it to face her while snaking her other hand between their legs to cup Christy's pussy, eliciting a moan from her. Patty leaned in and gently planted a kiss on Christy's full lips. Unlike the first time last night, Christy opened up and let Patty explore her house with her tongue right away.