Chris' Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy moaned when Patty's lips touched hers. Even though they had kissed a bit more last night and fawned over each other last night playfully it was still so foreign to her. Especially with Patty's hand on her pussy. But then a moan escaped and she relaxed as Patty gently massaged her mound, making her melt away into the couch and relax completely. The feeling was glorious. For a moment she forgot all about her husband on the other end of the sectional with Rob. As they kissed she could feel Patty work her hands over her hairy mound and then slip a finger into her wet pussy. She gasped and opened both her lips and legs wider to give Patty access to her body, giving in to the familiar, yet new, sensations washing over her body. Her hips rose to meet Patty's hand as she felt another finger enter her and begin to wiggle inside her wet folds. "Ugggh yesss Patty." Christy groaned as she broke their kiss and leaned back on the couch. "You are so good with those fingers. I think I'm going to like this."

"Just wait until you see how good I am with my tongue." Patty interrupted.

Christy let out a low groan and so did Chris. She wasn't sure if it was in response to what her and Patty were doing or if it was because of what the boys were doing. She glanced over and saw that Chris was now behind Rob, with him on all fours facing them. His cock was sliding back and forth in Rob's lace and satin covered ass crack. She could see that he was getting ready to fill Rob's ass with his cock. The sight was so foreign to her. Yet now that it was here in front of her, Patty fingering her pussy, and she was incredibly turned on. "So you want it that way too Chris?" Christy groaned as Patty moved lower, kissing her way to Christy's nether region.

Chris nodded as he watched Patty begin to lick Christy's dripping wet pussy, causing both him and his wife to moan in pleasure. "Yesss. I want to fuck his hot ass."

"Then do it. Fill him with your cock and cum for me." Christy couldn't' believe those words were coming out of her mouth but they were. And it turned her on even more. One hand reached for her hard nipples and pinched them as the other snaked through Patty's long brown hair and held her tight to her pussy as she felt another orgasm wash over her so soon. These new, wonderful sensations were pushing her over the edge quickly to her second orgasm of the night. She moaned and tightened her thighs around Patty's head as she felt her close her lips around Christy's mound and lick furiously at her clit. Her breath came in short gasps as she moaned and bucked on the couch cumming for the second time tonight. Chris was really good with her tongue but Patty was even better. She groaned and gasped as her orgasm started to wash over her again.

Patty was enjoying giving so much pleasure to Christy. It was always a thrill to give a woman her first foray into the world of making love to another woman. It was even better that it was her neighbor. Patty traced her tongue over Christy's wet pussy lips as she was guided by Christy's hands in her hair where she wanted to be touched. She let her tongue trail up and down Christy's slit and stopped to clamp her lips down on the engorged clitoris poking out from under its hood. This made Christy groan loudly and clamp her thighs to Patty's head. She could feel her body tensing up as another orgasm washed over her so she must have hit the spot. She continued to lash at it with her tongue, up and down side to side as Christy began to buck and gasp on the couch.

Christy watched through half closed eyes as her husband sat up on the couch and Rob straddled him, ready to take his cock in his satin covered ass. She shivered at what was coming next. She'd had Chris fuck her in the ass but had never seen it from this point of view before. Rob lowered himself onto Chris and took him in easily. "Ugghhhhh." She moaned, just as much from Patty's tongue as seeing her husband's cock disappear in another man's ass. As Patty worked her into an orgasmic frenzy she watched, her eyes fluttering as she came and Chris thrust up into Rob's ass, burying his thick cock deep in his ass.

They watched Patty and Christy on the other end of the sectional as Rob's wife began to give Christy what was probably one some of the best oral sex she's ever gotten. Chris leaned over and licked Rob's ear. "Mmm looks like our wives are getting along nicely. I think I lucked out." He ground his hips hard against Rob's ass and rose back up as Christy spoke to them, asking if he wanted to fuck Rob. He replied he did, so to fulfill her wife's command and give her a good view he pulled away from Rob and sat on the couch. He held up his rock hard cock and waved it at Rob invitingly.

Rob took the hint and straddled Chris. He felt Chris line up his cock with his tight ass and gently push upward with his hips. Rob spread his cheeks and lowered himself onto Chris's thick cock. Rob felt Chris' thick head easily penetrate his waiting ass. As he sat there reveling in the feel of a real cock in his ass after so long Chris thrust deeper into his eager hole and he gasped.

"Ahh yessss." Rob hissed. "Oh God I can't believe how much I've missed this. Fuck my ass baby. Fill me with cum."

They could hear Christy gasping and groaning with an orgasm behind them and smiled at each other.

"Ughh yessss. You are so tight Rob." He held Rob's hips as he eased into his rear passage. He'd felt Christy's ass around his cock a few times but this was different. Another cock and balls were bouncing up and down on him as he plowed Rob's ass. The feeling of it was wonderful. As he eased in and out Rob moaned and his cock bounced up and down between the two of them. "God you feel incredible." He felt Rob's ass tighten around his stiff pole as they relished the sensation each was feeling. He took his hands and guided Rob's hips back and forth over his engorged cock. He continued to grind his hips slowly as Rob ground into him and groaned over and over. His eyes were closed and he was enjoying the feel of Rob's ass and satin clad body when he felt something round and cool touch his cheek. He opened his eyes to see Christy holding a large dildo in her hand and waving it back and forth and then he realized that she was wearing the strap on dildo that Patty had brought over. He moaned loudly.

Christy looked down at Chris and grinned. "My turn to fill your ass. I know you've wanted this for a while. So why not tonight? You've already had the real thing but I'm going to do this to show that I own your ass. If I like it I may do it again. "She grinned as a low, long groan escaped from Chris' lips as he looked up at Christy with a big smile on his face.

"Ohhhh yessss Christy." He hissed. "Mmmm Rob, looks like I get to feel your toy in my ass after all."

Rob opened his eyes and smiled. "Oh you'll love it." He sat down hard on Chris' cock and moaned deep as he watched Chris open his mouth and try to work the shaft in between his lips.

Chris opened as wide as he could but wasn't able to get much more than the head into his mouth. Oh my god. He thought. Am I going to be able to take this in my ass? Before he could think about it anymore Christy had pulled back from him and was moving to the floor on her knees.

"Get down here so I can fuck that ass like you've always wanted." She commanded.

Chris and Rob looked at each other and grinned. Rob leaned in and whispered something to Chris as he pulled off his cock and Chris nodded. Rob got down on the floor on his back facing Christy. Christy gave him a puzzled look. "What are you doing rob? This is for Chris tonight."

Before she could say anything else Chris got between the two of them and kissed his Christy. She kissed him back, slipping her tongue into his mouth and gasped. "What do you have planned?"

"I'm going to fuck Rob while you fuck me. How does that sound?" he whispered as he turned around and got into position between Rob's legs, his cock lined up with Rob's ass again and slid right back into him.

Christy watched as Chris eagerly slid into Rob's ass and started to slowly fuck him again. "Oh so you want to give and receive at the same time?"

"Well you did say you wanted me to cream his ass." Chris looked over his shoulder and grinned at his wife.

Patty giggled and rubbed her pussy as she took the incredible sight in before her as she sat on the couch stroking her pussy.

Chris smiled at his wife and for the first time that night she leaned in and kissed him. He moaned as she ground her hips with the large phallus into the crack of his satin covered ass and their tongues danced over each other for a couple of minutes. In all the years they had been married he thought to himself that this had to be the hottest kiss they had ever exchanged.

Christy slipped her tongue into Chris' mouth and kissed him passionately. She was beginning to love this new side of him and her new found sexuality. She'd always harbored suspicions about Chris ever since he confessed to like wearing lingerie but she was always afraid for some reason of giving in. Now seeing all this play out before her she realized how wrong she was. She pulled away from him and grinned, "Mmmm that was nice. I'm glad you like to follow orders. This could lead to something interesting. But right now I want to fulfill your fantasy of having me fuck you. Think of it as payback for what I caught you doing. Because this is the biggest thing you'll have ever had." She sat back and lubed up the 10" fake cock and pulled Chris' ass apart, separating the two thin strands of satin that snaked over his cheeks with the crotchless panties. She thought she'd have to get him some lingerie that actually fit him rather than have him wear hers now.

"Hold your ass apart baby. I'm going to need both hands for this monster." She watched as Chris obediently pulled his ass cheeks apart and stopped thrusting into Rob for a moment.

Chris moaned as he felt Christy line up the bulbous head of the dildo with his puckered ass. He heard her tell him to steady himself as she pushed forward and popped the head into his ass. He let out a yelp as the fat head penetrated him. "Oh God!!" He exclaimed. "It hurts so good!" He held still for a moment as his ass relaxed around the largest thing he'd ever had back there. The thick shaft was stretching his ass almost to it's limit. He wasn't quite sure if he'd be able to take much of it in his ass. Eventually he began grinding back and forth, moving into Rob and taking a little more o the dildo in his ass. Inch by inch he took more of it in.

Christy reached down to help guide his hips as he moved back and forth on the dildo and in Rob's ass. Once they had a rhythm going she slid more of the phallus into him. "That's it baby," she cooed, "take more of it in. Let that panty covered ass swallow this monster. I'm going to fuck your ass hard! You want some cock, well I'll give you a large one." She was loving the control she had over him now. "All dressed up in my lingerie. A wig and makeup to boot. Now you're getting what you really wanted all along aren't you?"

"Ahhhhhh!" Chris exclaimed as he paused his fucking of Rob. "Oh my God I feel like it's going to split me open. But it feels so good." He hissed. His ass shook as she fed it into him little by little. He moaned and whimpered marveling at how he can take it.

She thrust forward sliding another couple of inches into his stretched ass, marveling at how tight his ass looked around the flesh colored dildo. Inch by inch she fed the large cock into his ass until it was buried deep in his bowels. She then pulled out to the head and thrust back in all the way in one motion.

"Ugghhhh. Christy. Ohh yess. yessss." Chris grunted between thrusts. "God that thing is big! It hurts so good! Yes, fuck my sissy ass!" he gasped. He thrust back at Christy as he leaned over a bit to kiss Rob. He rubbed his satin clad body against Rob's, rubbing and fondling him as the three of them fucked with abandon.

At this point Patty had abandoned her spot on the couch and moved next to Christy. "Here, let me show you something." She reached down, slid her hand over Christy's round stomach, past the thick bush of her pubic hair and slipped two fingers over Christy's slit. Christy stopped thrusting for a moment and gasped. Patty's fingers moved and all of a sudden the harness she was wearing began to vibrate over her pussy. She retracted her hand and watched as Christy half closed her eyes and moaned.

"Ohh that feels good." With every thrust at Chris, Christy could feel the vibrations push deep into her body. She pushed harder and harder into Chris' ass, making him groan and grunt with pleasure and pain. He would stiffen up every now and then as she shushed more into his ass.

Christy looked up at Patty and smiled. She wanted to reach out and touch her so bad now but she was deriving too much pleasure fucking Chris' ass. Patty apparently decided she wanted to get in on the action and straddled Chris facing Christy as she continued her thrusting in and out of her husband's ass. She pulled her panties aside and deftly spread her lips and slipped a finger deep into her wet cleft, eliciting a moan from her lips. She removed it and offered it up to her.

"Go ahead Christy." Patty urged. "Taste me. You know you want to and I think you'll like it." She held out her finger, inches from Christy's lips, and wiggled it, beckoning her to lick it. Without a word Christy opened her mouth and took the offered digit between her lips. Both Patty and Christy moaned as Christy licked and sucked Patty's finger as if it were a cock.

She bobbed on it and ran her tongue around the offered finger, tasting another woman's juices for the first time. She'd had a hint of her own juices on Chris' lips after he had gone down on her and then given her a kiss, but it was nowhere near as strong and pungent as licking it right off another woman's finger. She loved the musky smell and taste as she gave Patty's finger a blow job. She licked it clean and pulled off of the finger, licked her lips and smiled. "Very tasty." She exclaimed. She heard a moan escape Chris' lips after she said this, seems he approved. "Could I get it right from the source now?" She stuck out her tongue and wiggled it like she always liked to tease Chris when she sucked him, except this time it would be another woman's pussy.

Patty didn't need a second invitation. She stepped close enough to Christy's face that she could tilt her head back and reach her pussy as she settled over her. It wasn't ideal but she was so close to cumming and she didn't want to interrupt the fun the other three were having. There would be time for more leisurely love making later, she hoped. "That's it Christy. Explore me." She hissed as Christy's tongue roamed over the parts of her pussy she could reach.

Christy licked tentatively at first, swiping back and forth over Patty's lips and then slowly licking up her slit, drinking in the juices she could get. Patty urged her to lick and explore, which she did. At this point she had settled into a slow grind in Chris' ass and Chris had taken over most of the fucking. She could feel him thrusting back and forth, pumping his own ass as he pumped Rob's. This was fine with her, she was engrossed in pleasuring Patty at the moment. She continued to lick and suck at her folds as best she could from the angle she was at. It was incredible. The softness of her pussy was so different from Chris' hard cock. Instead of her bobbing and Chris thrusting at her face it was gentler and relaxed, more sensual. She flicked Patty's hard clit and felt her stiffen and groan. She knew that meant she found the spot. Big surprise there, she reacted the same way when Patty or Chris licked her there.

"Ahhh yess Christy!" Patty moaned. "Keep that up. I'm going to cum. make me flood your mouth with my juices." Christy put more pressure on Patty's clit with her tongue and lashed back and forth over it. She reached lower and held Christy's head in place as she pushed hard against her face and shook with an incredible orgasm. Her body quivered as Christy licked her clit while shaking and moaning in ecstasy. For a first timer she really knew how to eat pussy she though as her legs began to turn to jelly and she pushed Christy's head away from her dripping slit. "Oh my God that was wonderful!" Patty exclaimed as she collapsed on the floor next to Rob and Chris, putting an arm around their gyrating, grunting bodies. She looked over at the two of them and smiled.

"Your wife is wonderful at eating pussy Chris." She then leaned in, brushed the hair of the wig Chris was wearing to one side and kissed him as he continued to pump in and out of Rob.

"Mmmm I'm glad to hear that. Ughh" Christy thrust hard into Chris' ass again.

"Maybe I'll have to do it more often." Christy said as she grabbed Chris' hips again and thrust hard into him, burying more of the dildo in his ass. He had more than half of it in him now. The thick cock stretching his ass to new sizes. "Seeing as how you seem to want dick more now. Maybe I'll have to get some more pussy." She slammed into Chris' ass making him fall forward into Rob's ass and he let out a low and long groan.

"Ugghhh, mmm, ohhh," he groaned as Christy fucked him hard and talked to him. "Ahhh I'm going to cum!" He shouted.

"Do it!" the other three said almost in unison.

"Yes. Oh God yes!" He tensed up and finally emptied his cock into Rob's ass. Rob moaned beneath him and had a look of ecstasy on his face as his ass was filled with hot cum. Chris slumped onto Rob, sweat dripping from his brow. He felt Christy pull from his ass and he was left stretched wide and felt so empty but felt so good. He could hear Christy panting as she pulled from his ass and he looked over his shoulder to see that she was sitting back, hand under the harness fingering her pussy.

Christy was working her hand feverishly in her pussy. Watching Chris kiss Patty and then hearing him exclaim he was cumming in Rob pushed her close to the edge of cumming again. Now she needed to get one final release. She dug her fingers deep into her wet pussy and rubbed her clit with the palm of her hand. The combination of the two drove her to her last orgasm of the night. She shook almost violently and threw her head back, letting out a loud moan as she shook and slumped back on the floor smiling at the three others with her.

"Oh my God. I think I was wrong about all this." She panted. Patty was crawling to her and Chris had pulled from Rob's ass and they were now entwined in each other's arms next to her. Patty rubbed her leg slowly and cooed.

"I thought you might." She said, and kissed her again. This time there was no flinching or tensing, Christy just went with it and kissed her back.

Chris looked over and smiled. "I hope we can do more of this again. It was incredible."

Rob nodded in agreement as he sat up and watched his wife make out with Christy.

Chris moved closer and pulled his wife to him, breaking the embrace she had with Patty. "So am I free to play with Rob and Patty when I want?" he asked, kissing Christy with a renewed sense of passion.

She smiled and trailed her fingers along the satin fabric of the satin top he was wearing. "As long as I can play too. In fact I have some ideas that I want to run by Patty. See if she's up for some adventure, with or without the two of you."

Chris looked from Christy to Patty to Rob. They all smiled so he took that as agreement from them and he smiled too. "Well it looks like we're all in for some fun." Chris beamed.

"Yes we are." Christy said as she reached down and gave Chris' flagging cock a squeeze. "But right now I want to talk to Patty about a few things. Why don't you two boys take the guest bedroom tonight? You can do what you want while Patty and I plan on how to proceed with this little arrangement."