Chris' Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty smiled and gave Rob a kiss. "Go on baby." She patted his ass and urged him up off the floor. He did so and grabbed Chris' hand.

Chris stood. He looked at himself in the hall mirror as they walked to the guest bedroom. His makeup was a mess now along with the wig he was wearing and the teddy had cum drying on it. He looked like he'd just gotten done at a gang bang and he had been at the center of it. He continued on to the guest bedroom with Rob right behind him and they closed the door to do whatever they wanted while their wives were discussing what's next. He was floating on cloud nine.

After Rob and Chris walked upstairs to the guest bedroom Christy stood up, strap on dildo swinging from her waist and sighed. "Oh my God. That was, incredible. Did we just all do what I think we did?" Her mind was swimming with the events that had just taken place. It was quite a shock to come home and find her husband getting fucked, in her lingerie no less, by the neighbor's husband. But then to have it end up in a foursome with Patty giving Christy her first complete girl on girl experience all while the guys got it on was just too out of this world to comprehend. It turned out that she enjoyed it quite a bit after the initial anger and shock subsided and now she was wondering where to go from here.

Patty helped her with that decision. She sat up on the couch and helped unbuckle Christy from the strap on, letting it fall to the floor. Her hands played over Christy's round hips, massaging her soft skin, eliciting a moan from Christy's lips. "Yes we did," Patty smiled, "and it was wonderful."

Christy looked down at Patty, her long brown hair cascading over her shoulder and reaching down past her pendulous breasts. A warm feeling stirred in her pussy at the sight. She was surprised at how seeing Patty like this made her feel. Up until a couple of days ago she'd never really given any thought about another woman this way before, yet it felt so good. She pulled Patty up off the couch and began walking up the stairs to the master bedroom "Oh, yes it was at that. I want to play some more. I'm liking this newfound side of me. The things you made me feel were incredible."

"So what shall we do now?" Patty asked as they entered the master bedroom. The door to the guest room was closed and she could hear the shower going in there.

"How about we get comfortable in bed like I suggested earlier?" She grinned. "We can talk, and who knows what else." She winked at Patty. Christy wanted to discuss what was going to happen between the four of them but she also wanted to have some alone time with Patty. She heard the shower running in the guest room and wondered what the boys were up to.

Patty followed Christy down the hall to the bedroom and stood next to the bed. She could see out the window and peer into their house from here. "Hmm, so this is what it looks like from this side." She giggled as she stripped her garter belt and panties off her hips and legs. Now she was completely naked like last night.

"Yes it does." Christy said as she gave Patty's ass a playful smack. "So you've watched us a few times?" Christy shot Patty a reproachful look as she sidled up to her and squeezed her tight ass.

She blushed a bit. "Yes. I must say, watching the two of you is hot. Seems Chris really loves to eat your pussy." She grinned. "I can't blame him." She said licking her lips.

"Yeah. He can't get enough of it."

It was Christy's turn to blush now as she let go of Patty and rolled the thigh high hose off her legs and tossed them into the corner of the room. She saw a pile of lingerie sitting there. "Hmmm, looks like Chris had been having quite a bit of fun while I was gone." She surmised as she used her foot to push the pile around. Some of it still had wet cum stains on it and she made a mental note to ask him just how long he'd been into this later.

She'd always liked having Chris watch her play with herself in bed. She loved to shove a vibrator in her pussy while he jerked of with her lingerie wrapped around his cock so she guessed she had a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her. "I never thought you'd see us with the blinds open. I guess I should have checked better." She giggled.

"Uh huh." Patty nodded. "Like I believe that." She reached out and pulled Christy to the bed with her.

""It's true." Christy countered. "Though the thought of being watched and not knowing it does seem kinky."

"Well," Patty paused, "Just leave your drapes open. We don't mind." She grinned wide at Christy.

Christy laughed. "Only if you'll do the same." She playfully shoved Patty in the shoulder causing her to fall back on the bed. Her large breasts swayed and flattened out as she fell backward. Christy was taken aback at how beautiful she thought Patty looked lying in bed next to her. She crawled up to Patty and gently laid a single kiss on her lips, and then began to work her way lower, leaving a trail of kisses on her neck until she reached her breasts. They were large even when she way laying down. Her areola were about the size of a half dollar and her nipples were hard as a rock, poking out from her chest more than half an inch. She stopped, face in her hand and took in the sight of her, her eyes moving from Patty's breasts to her face.

"Don't stop." Patty urged her.

"I'm sorry. It's just all so new to me. And now that all the passion and anger of what happened downstairs has passed I still feel a bit shy about it. "Christy sat up on one elbow next to Patty's reclining form. "I'm still a bit hesitant at making the first move now that we're alone."

"Well," Patty replied softly, "Where would you like it to go? Make the first move, do what you want. You know I'm obviously open to it. It seems you had some ideas running through your mind out there in the living room." She stroked Christy's shoulder. "I know where I'd like it to go." Her hand moved lower and stroked Christy's naked breast as if to underscore her intent.

"Ohhhh." Christy sighed. "Your touch is so soft. Yes I think I'd like more of that. It felt so right, and soooo good." She dragged out the 'so' to emphasize how good it was. "I want to explore more with you. And Rob, if you'll let me." She rolled over and laid a soft kiss on Patty's breast, looking up at her hoping for a positive response.

"I think that can be arranged. Maybe it will give me a break. Seems you can handle his cock better than I can." She giggled. "But what about Chris and Rob?"

"The two of them? Together?" Patty sighed. "Rob has told me he had fooled around with guys in college and recently he'd wanted to do it again. So I gave him my blessing to start looking. So he'd been looking around online and in chat rooms." She drew in a deep breath. "I just never dreamed that it would be with the next door neighbor. Makes things a bit easier. Especially since both of us caught them in the act last night."

"Hehe, yeah. That was, um, quite the shock to me. I guess not so much to you though." She sat up and looked at Patty lying next to her, taking in her large pendulous breasts and slightly round stomach, her thick bush, still glistening with her juices from their earlier activities.

"I never thought for once that this would ever happen. I mean, I knew Chris liked my lingerie and toys. I had suspicions that he was wearing my things when I wasn't around too, I was willing to brush that off since he never pushed it on me in bed after he'd brought it up once, but I never thought that he wanted a cock. But apparently he does." She sat there and pondered for a moment. "But does he still want pussy? He didn't even make a move to want to fuck either me, or you." Her hands caressed Patty's thigh.

"Well then maybe you should have a talk with him." Patty suggested as she pulled Christy to her and gave her a kiss. You can always come talk to me and I'll be there for whatever you need. Whatever."

Christy smiled as she looked up at Patty. "When you say whatever, you mean anything right?"

Patty smiled back. "Yes. Even if Rob is involved to satisfy any needs."

Christy moaned at that thought. Being stuffed by him was amazing. Chris was great with his cock in bed but being stuffed so full by Rob was something else.

"Mmm. I think I like the thought of that. I love Chris' cock but your husband filled me up so much, oh God. I don't see how you do it, with your small frame." she stroked up and down Patty's body, caressing her breasts as she did, Patty squirmed at her touch and sighed.

"I don't." She responded softly, loving the feel of Christy hand on her breast. "I can't take all of him in my pussy, he's too big for me. At best I can get a little more than half of him in me."

"Well maybe we ought to swap husbands in bed." Christy chuckled. She didn't exactly know if it would turn her on but she definitely wanted to get with Rob again. She wasn't sure how she would react seeing Chris plow Patty.

"Ohhhh, I think that can be arranged. After all I did come back over here and find you impaled on my husband. And I must say, the sight was pretty hot. Seems you can take care of his needs once in a while when he needs something more." She turned to face Christy, leaned in, and kissed her on the lips gently. "I think this will turn out just fine." she pushed against Christy's hand on her breast and moaned.

Christy kissed her back, opening her mouth to slide her tongue into Patty's and tangle with her tongue. Their hands roamed over each other's bodies as they made out on the bed like schoolgirls on a first date with their boyfriends.

Patty was the first to break their embrace after a few minutes. "Ohh Christy, you are a natural at this. You sure you've never done anything with a woman before?"

Christy blushed. "Never. It just comes to me."

"Mmmm, well you are very good at it." Patty sighed. She heard Rob moan through the wall in the guest bedroom next door. "Sounds like the boys are having one more go around before going to bed."

"Sounds like a good idea to me." Christy shot back and gingerly laid a kiss on Patty's soft, round breast. She still couldn't believe that she was in bed with another woman and her husband was one room over getting it on with the same woman's husband. It was like a scene from some of the stories her and Chris read from Pethouse.

Patty watched as Christy bent her head lower and kissed her breasts, sucking in each of her hard nipples and eliciting a low moan from her mouth. "Yesss. That it's explore my body Christy." She urged her on to other parts but Christy wanted to stay focused on her breasts.

"So what are you going to do next? With Chris, that is." Patty asked with a low moan as she stroked Christy's hair gently.

"Well I think the first thing I'm going to do is take Chris shopping." Christy said as she laid kisses on Patty's soft skin. Her tongue made circles around Patty's large areola. "I don't need him stretching out any of my lingerie any more than he has already."

Patty chuckled. "Good idea. When Rob told me he was into wearing lingerie that was the first thing I did. And it was quite a turn on" She squirmed as Christy nibbled on one of her nipples. She gasped at the pain and pleasure it caused. A new sensation for her.

"And I'm going to get him lots of panties." Christy sighed, seeing Patty squirming. "If he wants to wear lingerie I'm going to have him in panties all the time. Seems only fitting." She bit down again on her breast, making Patty gasp as her face contorted in pain and pleasure.

"Ohhh I like that idea." Patty gushed and hissed with more pain/pleasure. "Maybe I should do that with Rob."

Christy stifled a moan. "That would be hot." She thought about both their husbands in panties all the time, especially Rob and that huge cock of his straining at a tiny pair of panties. "You think Rob could fit his monster into a pair of panties?" She asked, her pussy beginning to wet at the thought of their cocks in satin and lace all the time, probably in a state of semi arousal too.

She giggled. "Oh yeah! He's worn panties for years, just not all the time. He can fit that monster in there. Just not when he's hard." Her hand snaked down over Christy head and guided her lower, she wanted Christy feast on her pussy again.

Christy moaned at the thought of Rob's cock poking out of the panties and the thought of Chris' cock hard and straining at the satin fabric wrapping his cock. "That sounds so hot Patty."

"Oh it is." She intoned. "Gets me all wet when I see it. Even when I think about it."

Christy was moving closer to Patty's bush, near her belly button now, laying a sweet trail of kisses while her hands continued to massage her breasts and tease her nipples. Christy could smell Patty's intoxicating scent as she moved closer to what she wanted. She inhaled and was rewarded with the sweet and musky smell of Patty's wet nether region. Her pussy must be dripping wet. She thought to herself. Christy scooted down the bed and planted a kiss on Patty's glistening mound and made her moan.

Christy looked up and blew a kiss at Patty. She was looking down at her with half closed eyes, lost in the softness of her touch. "I want to see that next time. Both of them in panties and hard, stroking each other."

"In fact I'm thinking maybe Chris needs a new wardrobe." She blew softly over Patty's hooded clit, making her moan. She licked across Patty's pussy now tasting the juices that were running freely.

"Oh my. That sounds deliciously fun. Are you going to get him some dresses too? Get him all dolled up?" Patty gasped. "Your own panty boy all dressed up to go out with you for a girl's night out. You could even pick up a guy to bring home and share." She pushed against Christy's tongue, wanting more.

Christy opened wide and lapped at Patty's dripping pussy as she pushed against her tongue. She was squeezing her thighs together as Patty talked about what she could do with Chris all dressed up. She wasn't sure about that. Lingerie was one thing but getting all dressed up was quite a step. The thought of picking up another guy at this point sounded like one hell of a kinky idea but she wasn't sure she'd want to go through with it. She knew Rob, a total stranger was something different. But she'd come this far in one night so who knew. She let her imagination run with it as she ate Patty out. "Ohhhhh, I'm not sure about it, but I'll have to think about that little idea. Right now though I think I want to feed you my pussy again."

Without breaking her lock on Patty's pussy she spun around and straddled Patty's face. Patty opened up her closed eyes and saw Christy's glistening lips hovering over her. She grabbed her hips and pulled her closer so she could slip her tongue into the wet cleft presented to her. As she did she heard both Rob and Chris next door moaning loudly in what she could only assume was their last orgasm of the night. Not to be outdone she began to lap at Christy's folds while she did the same to her.

----------------------------------------

Rob and Chris were in the guest room next door to the master bedroom. What had just happened was Chris' dream come true. He couldn't believe that Christy had gotten into it as well as she did, even if some of it was a revenge fuck for what she'd caught him and Rob doing. She'd told him so. She seemed to really get into having her first girl on girl experience with Patty and hoped it would continue. It felt so good having his ass filled by Rob's cock and then having Christy fuck him good and hard later with the huge strap on dildo Patty brought over. Right now though he wanted to get cleaned up before hopping into bed with Rob.

"Let me get cleaned up Rob and we can get comfortable for the night and see what comes up." He giggled at the pun he just made. Rob smiled and laughed.

"Oh I'm sure we can get something to come up again." Came his retort. He hopped on the bed and squirmed out of the tedddy he had on and tossed it in the corner.

Chris peeled off the lingerie and thigh highs he had on and tossed them into a corner. He wondered what Christy had in mind for him next and what she and Patty were discussing next door. He stepped into the bathroom attached to the guest room, took of his wig, and started to wash off the runny makeup from his face while the shower warmed up. Once the water was the temperature he wanted he stepped in and started to soap up.

Rob waited on the bed while Chris was getting washed up. As he did he heard the girls coming up the hallway and pass by the closed door to the room. They didn't stop to look in but he heard them talking. He didn't make out what they were saying but he was sure it dealt with him and Chris. His cock stirred at the thought of what the girls were dreaming up for them as he got up of the bed. He needed a shower too before they continued with one last romp for the night so he figured it would be a good idea to join Chris.

Chris was soaping up when he heard the shower curtain get pulled back. He looked over his shoulder to see Rob standing there, his flaccid cock hanging between his legs ready to hop in with him.

"Shall we do our part to conserve water and take a shower together?" Rob joked.

"That sounds like a good idea." Chris laughed back. "Come on in."

Rob stepped in and took the soap from Chris. "Let me help you with that." He soaped up his hands and ran his them over Chris' smooth skin, eliciting a moan from both their lips. "This is just as fun without the lingerie" Rob said as his cock began to stir.

Chris sighed, turned around, and reached out to return the favor. His soapy hands roamed up and down Rob's smooth chest and down to his cock. "Mmmm yes it is. Let's get this thing hard again so we can have some fun again tonight."

"I think that can be arranged." Rob said as he soaped up Chris' cock and stroked it until it became hard again. By now his member was rock hard too and he pressed his body up against Chris' and reached around to grab his ass. Their slick bodies ground against each other as Chris tilted Rob's head towards his and went in for a kiss. Rob opened his mouth and willingly accepted the kiss from Chris. It felt much slower and more romantic than earlier in the night and he was enjoying it. Not that he didn't' enjoy what happened earlier but this had a different feel to it. Slowly they ground against each other and made out in the shower, their hard cocks sliding between the two of them, moans emanating from the shower stall and open bathroom door.

"Let's finish up here and crawl into bed." Chris said as he broke their embrace. I want that piece of meat other places.

"Ugghhhhh yesss." They took turns washing soap off each other and turned off the water just as it was starting to get cold. After toweling each other off Rob pulled Chris from the bathroom and onto the bed.

Chris went willingly, wanting to suck Rob again one last time before bed. He mounted Rob and ground his hips into Rob's. Their freshly cleaned bodies rubbing, cock and balls sliding against each other. "Ohhhhh I love the feel of this." he hissed.

Rob moaned too. "See? See what you've been missing all these years? I know I have, and now that I've got it right next door it's even better."

"Oh yes!" Chris excitedly replied. "I just wish I'd found out about your sexual leanings sooner. We could have had so much fun." He kissed Rob again as they made out on the bed. "I wonder what the girls are talking about next door?"

"If I know Patty, she's probably getting it on with your wife again. She has that effect on women."

"I hope so." Chris responded and reached between their bodies and grasped their cocks in his hand and pumped. "Ughhhh, mmmmmm. And Christy is probably figuring out what do with me. I just hope it's more of what happened earlier."

Rob moaned. "Oh that would be so fun." He thrust into Chris's hand. "Hopefully they let us play more with each other, without the two of them. Though I think she wants to make you into her little sissy around the house."