Chris' Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris kissed Rob. "That sounds kinky. I've often thought that would be hot. We'll see what happens. And yes being able to play without the two of them would be wonderful. We could play while the wives are away." He rolled over off of Rob and lay next to him. "Who am I kidding? They don't need to be gone for us to play together. I'm sure we'll get to pay at least a whole week out of the month." He winked at Rob. "You know what I mean?"

Rob stifled a loud laugh. "Yes I do." He rolled over so he was on top of Chris now. "That would make for a great arrangement." He leaned in and kissed Chris on the cheek while holding Chris' hips. "Mmmmm, I think we're ready for some more fun. How do you want to end the night? In my ass or my mouth?"

Chris thought about it for a minute then answered "In my mouth. We can 69. Please each other at the same time."

"That sounds like fun." Rob replied. "Who gets top? you or me?" He rubbed Chris' ass and squeezed it in his hands while Chris did the same.

"I think I should, don't want you trying to shove that thing down my throat while were' in the throes of ecstasy. I can't quite get it all in there." A loud moan came from next door. It sounded like Christy.

"I wonder if that was Christy getting or giving some pleasure?" Chris asked as he rolled Rob off of him.

"Probably a bit of both." Rob said. "She seemed to really get into it earlier after overcoming her initial shock."

Chris sat up next to Rob as he spun around so they were cock to mouth now. "Yes she did. But I wonder if it was just a way for her to get back at me for being with you," he straddled Rob's face and stroked the large cock facing him, "Or if she was really getting into it." He licked the shaft in his hands and moaned.

"Oh yesss." Rob hissed. "That's it lick my cock baby." He thrust his hips slowly up and down. "Let's hope it was the later." Rob gasped. "I want to have more fun with all of us. Not just you and me." He licked Chris' cock. "That is if the girl's let us. But I sounds like they're having fun next door."

Chris opened wide as sucked Rob into his mouth. "Mmmhmm" was all he could manage with a mouthful of cock. He sure hoped Christy was into fooling around with Patty. He bobbed up and down on Rob as he felt Rob engulf his own member with his mouth, making him moan. The thought of all four of them being able to explore more together, assuming tonight wasn't a fluke, was an incredible turn on, even more so than having just Rob fuck him while being all dressed up. Yet now here he was, sans makeup and lingerie and it was still quite a turn on, which he guessed answered a question that had been nagging him from Friday night that Rob had asked him. Lingerie or not, he still wanted this.

He sucked Rob deeper into his mouth, opening his jaw as wide as he could and taking all of Rob's cock in his mouth like a pro.

Rob now had Chris' cock all the way down his throat. He found that sucking cock was like riding a bike, you never forget how to do it. He was able to bob up and down on Chris' shaft, taking all 6" in his mouth with ease. It felt incredible having a cock deep in his mouth and balls slapping his chin. Over and over he moved his head up and down to suck and lick the smooth, glistening shaft that was over his face.

They were a joined mass of hot flesh at this point. Hands roaming over each other's bodies, moths working frantically at stiff cocks, wanting to suck out that last orgasm of the night. Chris gasped as Rob took him deep over and over again. He pulled off Rob's shaft to give his mouth a break and moaned. "Oh God you are such a great cocksucker." He nuzzled the base of Rob's turgid member and licked his balls, making Rob moan around him. He continue with the stroking and opened his mouth wider to take as much of Rob's balls in his mouth that he could from this angle. Rob seemed to be enjoying the sucking he was getting because he doubled his efforts on Chris' cock.

Rob loved having his balls sucked on while getting stroked. Chris licking the underside of his balls was pushing him closer to the edge of cumming and he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out. Rob clamped down on Chris' cock and sucked harder and faster, hopefully urging him closer to his own orgasm. He wanted to cum at the same time as Chris.

"Ahhh yes Rob! That's it!" Chris groaned, letting his balls loose form his grip. "I'm getting close." He heard Rob moan and mouth something that sounded like "good" around his cock.

Chris licked the head of Rob's cock. He felt Rob tense up beneath him and guessed that he was about to get a faceful of cum. This time he wanted to swallow it all down. He clamped his head over the bulbous shaft and pumped furiously with his hand as he licked and teased the head. Soon he was rewarded. Rob grunted loudly and let loose with one last load of cum for the night into Chris' mouth. It wasn't as large as his first two but Chris thought it was still quite a bit. He sucked greedily, swallowing it all down as Rob licked and sucked at his own head nibbling a bit as he came. Chris gasped at this sensation and shot his load into Rob's mouth grunting and gasping as he swallowed and came one final time. When he had finished shooting his load he slid off Rob, their sweaty bodies, heaving from trying to catch their breath.

"Oh my God that was great." Chris sighed as he spun around to face Rob. "You sure know how to suck."

Rob smiled. "I told you I was good." He leaned in and kissed Chris. He could taste his own cum on Chris' lips as they stroked each other's bodies slowly, basking in the afterglow of some incredible sex. They rubbed and kissed as they started to doze off when they heard loud moans coming from next door, both Christy's and Patty's.

"Well I think that may settle the question of whether Christy was doing it just to get back at you." Rob giggled.

Chris snuggled up next to him, loving the feel of a warm body and cock next to him. "Mmhmm. I think you're right."