Christmas at Sun Valley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne just nodded, too emotional for words, and then, with an awkward, lame wave of her hand, she turned and left the small office, half-running out the door, blinded by her tears.

Joe was close at her heels, until he grabbed her hand and took over leading them toward his truck. Once in the closed privacy of the car he took her into his arms, and held her as she cried. When the worst had passed he drew gently back and looked into her swollen, bloodshot eyes.

"You okay?" he asked, and she nodded. He dropped a kiss to her hair and then let her go to reach the ignition. Before he could start the car, though, there was a knock on his window. He rolled it down to see Melissa looking up at him with unabashed gratitude and hope on her face.

"Um, I was wondering -" she started, stopped, and then blurted the rest of it quickly. "I just wanted to say we would love to attend your wedding, if you will allow it. We'll understand if you don't, of course." she added almost immediately, as if already regretting her request.

Joe looked back at Leanne, who shrugged, and then nodded slowly. He smiled at her in silent approval, and then returned his look to the woman outside his truck.

"Text Leanne your home address, and we will be sure to send the invitation." He said, and the woman inhaled and then exhaled with a huge, relieved smile.

"Thank you. Thank you both, again, for everything."

With another nod and a wave, they were on their way back to the farm.

*

Leanne was amazed at how much work planning a wedding required, even when it was to be held at home with only the closest friends and family in attendance. And yet, she enjoyed it immensely. The color scheme was the easy part: keeping with the holiday theme, it was all forest green, ruby red and snowy white galore, with accents of gold and silver for an added festive look. Deciding how to set up the living room, creating an altar and an aisle in-between small rows of chairs, took a bit more thought, as did deciding on sleeping arrangements for their guests.

William and Melissa were invited to join them on Christmas Eve, while Elaine, Jim and the kids opted to come in on Christmas Day itself, right after they opened the presents at home, and to stay the next night. All permanent farm employees - Julio, Todd and Mrs. Rojas - were invited, as well as Dr. Lewis. After consideration, Tammy suggested to use her cottage for the guests, while she went back to sleep in her old bedroom in the main house, and so it was settled.

Two weeks before Christmas Joe, Tammy and Leanne drove down to Sacramento yet again, where they met with Elaine and went shopping for the dress, the suit, and a fancy dress for Tammy who declared she wouldn't miss this opportunity to doll up.

They found beautiful clothes, had lunch at a trendy cafe and dinner at the Rogers'. But as fun as the day was, on the way back Joe grumbled that 'he'd had enough of Sacramento to last him for a year or two', and Leanne quietly agreed. The city she grew up in held little appeal to her anymore.

*

Christmas Eve found everyone sitting around one long table in the dining hall, which was decorated to the rim with snowflakes, snowmen and bouquets of mistletoe. It was chilly outside, but with it being California, the sky was clear with no hint of precipitation, snow or otherwise.

The food was delicious and the atmosphere festive and boisterous. Everyone were talking and laughing excitedly except for William and Melissa who sat quietly, a little subdued, and watched the rest of them with wondrous smiles on their faces.

At some point Tammy snatched one of the mistletoe bouquets and went around the table to stand behind Joe and Leanne, waving the arrangement above their heads, demanding a kiss. Joe smiled wide and heartily agreed, giving Leanne such a toe-curling, panty-melting smacker that everyone around the table begged for them to take it elsewhere.

He was going to suggest they do just that when Leanne snatched the bouquet in one hand, Tammy in the other, and pretty much marched her would-be sister-in-law over to where Todd sat, unsuspecting as he and Julio were sharing a laugh. At Leanne's loud cough and not even slightly subtle motion, Todd raised his face just in time to feel Tammy's hands cup his face, and open his mouth in surprise to accept her all-out, this-means-business kiss.

If he was reluctant, his reservations seemed to evaporate quickly enough, and in the next moment he tagged Tammy down to sit on his lap, and promptly took over their kiss. Leanne grinned and fanned herself with the bouquet, until Joe came to her rescue and plucked it from her fingers to toss it over to the table, and then took her hand and placed it decisively in the crook of his elbow.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you'll all excuse us," he spoke up over the cheerful noise, "My bride and I need our sleep. Tomorrow is our big day, and I don't want any dark circles showing in the pictures!"

"Yeah, yeah, 'sleep'. Of course that's what you need! What happened to not seeing the bride the night before the wedding?" Julio called over Mrs. Rojas's exasperated objections, and Joe shook his head resolutely.

"No way. I'm still playing catch up from two months of separation. I am not spending another night without Leanne in my bed."

Leanne blushed bright-red as everyone erupted in laughter and shooed them away with good-natured cheers about making the most out of their last night as single people. With smiles and waves all around, they made their way to the door, and finally escaped into the quiet night.

Leanne shivered as they dashed the few yards separating the dining hall at the main house from Joe's cottage right behind it, and didn't stop running all the way up the stairs, until they were both in Joe's bedroom, facing each other, smiling silly.

Joe stepped close and lifted her face to his. "I really am planning on letting you get a good night sleep, princess, but I have some plans for you for tomorrow morning before we join the others to start the day."

"Oh?" she arched her brows, eyes glimmering with excited curiosity, but Joe just winked, enjoying himself. "Yeap. Some... private Christmas Wedding presents for my lovely princess bride. I think you're gonna like them." He let his tone suggest much more than his words, and Leanne's smile grew.

"I like the sound of that, cowboy, but will you at least take a shower with me tonight?"

Joe nodded, his smile morphed into a pained expression as he looked up to the heavens. "Oh, boy. You are going to blow away my good intentions, aren't you?"

Leanne giggled. "Amongst other things..." she moved closer to him, and Joe groaned and dropped his head to hers.

"God. You're killing me here."

She shook her head and reached for his buttons. "Not at all, baby. I aim to please."

*

The next morning, when she opened her eyes before the crack of dawn as usual, there was a tiny Christmas tree, fully decorated, standing on the dresser across the room. Under it a few small boxes of presents stood, wrapped in brilliant papers.

Leanne blinked in amazement and then turned her head to see Joe, his face resting on the pillow next to her, staring at her with a half-smile on his face.

"Good morning, princess. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas," she leaned to kiss him softly. "What have you been up to last night? How long did you stay up to make all this happen?"

Joe propped on one elbow. "What, that?" he motioned toward the tree. "Not too long, honest. I've had it all ready to go, just had to pull it out of its hiding place and plug it in." he smiled. "Besides, you were sound asleep even before your head hit the pillow. It's not like I had to be very sneaky."

Leanne sighed dramatically. "Ah, yes. The joys of pregnancy."

Joe's smile grew as he moved his hand to caress her gently rounded belly. "I don't know about you," he said conversationally, "but I am enjoying this pregnancy very much so far." His hand continued its exploration, up to her lush, full breasts, his fingers plucking her nipples gently, making them stand in attention.

Leanne sighed and rolled toward him to find his neck, and started licking and nibbling a path up the strong cord at his side to his jaw. She had recently discovered that patch of skin that made him rock-hard in seconds, and was mighty pleased with herself for that little trick. Joe's hand grabbed hers and moved it between them to wrap around his already erect cock, and she realized there was no need for her magic trick that morning. But she did it, anyway, just to feel his hot shaft jump in response in her hand.

"Witch!" he growled, and Leanne giggled. "I'm not a witch, I'm your wife! Well, soon, anyway..." she laughed as she stroked him slowly in her warm, soft fist. In the weeks that had gone by since her return she'd watched that movie twice more with Joe, and was now able quote large parts by heart, to the delight of the McConnels.

Joe shifted to his knees, and urged her to do the same, and then turned her to face the bay window above the padded headboard. He moved close until their naked bodies were flush together, his front to her back, and then reached over to pull the curtains open.

The enclosed pasture was covered in white frost that glinted with the first ray of dawn coming from behind them.

"Look, we even have a white Christmas!" Leanne exclaimed, and Joe chuckled behind her. "Yeah, look at that... let's make the most out of it, shall we?"

She nodded and leaned back against his warm chest, and wrapped her arms around his neck for balance as Joe bend to place open-mouthed kisses along the crook of her neck. She shuddered at the sensation - that was her own sure-trigger spot, and Joe knew it full well - and then moved to cover both breasts in his hands, and to knead and squeeze them exquisitely.

Leanne moaned and pressed her ass against his swollen, hot dick, making it fit snugly between her rounded cheeks and then rubbing up and down slowly, enjoying the feel of his thickness stretching her crack and rasping against her sensitive anus.

Joe groaned deep in his chest, and then moved his left hand to her collarbone, pressing her back to lean on his shoulder, feeling her pulse flutter at the base of her neck under his palm. His right moved lower, over her bump and then into the softness below, to circle her clit with swift, assured strokes.

"Ohmygod!" she breathed, and then one of her hands left his neck to search behind her for his cock. 'Please, Joe, I need to feel you inside of me. Please!"

Joe pulled back, his fingers leaving her flesh momentarily to guide himself to her entrance. He paused and held her, his large palm spread wide over her swollen abdomen as he thrust slowly into her body.

Leanne shuddered as his thick head stretched her inner muscles, demanding and gaining access as he pushed slowly, all the way in. Her insides were slick and wet and he started moving almost immediately, pumping into her in controlled, steady pace, while his fingers returned to her clitoris, rubbing it over and over in sweet, delicious circles.

"Open your eyes, baby. Look outside." He murmured and Leanne's eyes flew open watch the dawn sweep over Sun Valley, first turning the Western hills to gold and then melting the meadows before them, releasing the grass from the clutch of frost and making it burst in brilliant green, glittering with a million drops of dew.

Her breath caught, overwhelmed at once by the beauty before her and by the pleasure building inside her body, until she, too, melted, and her own delicate petals covered with a fresh cover of sweet-smelling dew.

She folded forward with the intensity of her release, leaning hard against Joe's arm. Joe gasped behind her and spoke urgently into her ear. "Hold onto the headboard, baby. Can you do that for me?"

Leanne nodded and held on, allowing Joe's hands to move to her hips. They tightened there as he sped up his strokes to chase his own release, forgetting, it seemed, anything and everything except for Leanne and the pleasure between them. Within moments he reached his climax, gasping her name harshly. He buried himself as deep as he could go inside her body, and let himself go.

*

Dressed in thick terry robes and curled back in bed after their shower, Leanne gestured at the mini Christmas tree on the dresser.

"So, are we going to open our presents now?"

"You mean your presents", Joe chuckled and rose to go pick them up, and then paused when he saw the new gift that was added to the pile. "When did you do that?!" he raised his eyebrows, and she shrugged non-committedly, enjoying his appreciative look.

"Wanna go first?" he asked, and handed her the first box. Leanne smiled and opened it, revealing a set of bridal-white, ultra-sexy, see-through lacy bra and panties.

"Oh my gosh, Joe, these are gorgeous!"

"Put them on, then, princess."

She did, making a show of it, and Joe's eyes lit up as they caressed her scantily-clad body.

"Beautiful." he breathed. "Now the second one."

It was a pair of semi-transparent, white thigh-highs, their wide lacy bands the same pattern as her panties and bra, and elastic enough to stay up on their own. Leanne smiled wide at him.

"Are you sure these gifts are for me, Joe?" she asked cheekily, and he quirked an eyebrow, and nodded. "Absolutely, baby. I know how much you like feeling sexy under your clothes, remember? And I know you love to make me horny - well, this would do it, every time."

She giggled and shook her head at him, and he conceded. "Let's agree they are for the both of us, okay?"

"Mmm, that's fair, I guess." She finished rolling on the thigh-highs, stood, and made a little circle around herself to let him appreciate her from all angles. Joe made a pained sound from the back of his throat.

"God, you look so good in those, princess. I can't wait to get them off of you."

"Oh, no you don't, cowboy. No more play until you make a decent woman out of me."

Joe swallowed his grin. "Yes, ma'am." he offered, and then handed her the third box. "There you go."

It was, as she expected by now, a pair of matching, beautiful, lacy garters. Leanne put them on, and then walked over to full-length mirror hanging on the back of the bathroom door, and studied herself from all angles.

"You've got good taste; I'll give you that."

Joe came to stand behind her, his hands skimming her sides. "Of course I do. I chose you."

He bent his head to kiss her but she wiggled out of his hands and moved back into the room to take the last gift, and hand it to him. "Your turn."

Joe paused and looked into her eyes, trying to get an idea for what was inside by her expression. When all he could see there was her love and a healthy dose of expectation he just smiled, and tore the wrapping paper.

Reaching inside he pulled out something made out of black silk. At first he thought it may be a tie; possibly a bow-tie by the look of it. But then he shook it out, gasped, and burst out laughing.

"Oh, no you didn't." He managed, and Leanne smiled innocently and approached him, taking the item from his hand, and gently arranging it around his head.

"Oh yes I did. Wow. It fits you perfectly."

Joe looked back at her, his light-brown eyes shining into hers from the small holes in the black silk pirate mask.

"You make a brilliant Westley." She told him quietly as she stepped closer, taking his face in her hands. And with those clothes you wore the first night I met you - the button-down dark-grey shirt and your pair of black jeans - you would make a perfect Man in Black."

Joe chuckled, and wiggled his eyebrows above the black mask. "Would that outfit make you horny, princess?"

She giggled. "Ooooh yeah!" she answered emphatically.

"Hmm. That is very good to know."

He bent his head to kiss her soundly, and then withdrew, putting a couple of steps between them.

"We need to get dressed for breakfast, and get going. We'll eat in the dining hall, and then Tammy and Leanne are going to take over until the ceremony." He smiled down at her.

"Are you ready to do this?"

Leanne nodded, and Joe smiled. "Good. Me too."

*

Back at the dining hall everyone was already seated and waiting for them to arrive. Mrs. Rojas jumped up to her feet to start serving food as they walked inside, but William's voice sounded suddenly, surprising everyone.

"Wait, please. Just for another moment."

Joe and Leanne exchanged looks but then moved forward to take their seats at the table, and looked at William expectantly, along with everyone else. William got to his feet, and cleared his throat.

"Ahem, I know that the instructions we all got specified a strict no-presents rule," he started, "but there was something I really wanted to do, so I decided to bend that rule slightly." He reached under the table for a nondescript plastic bag, but then pulled a small brown paper packet out of it, wrapped in simple string.

"I made one of these for each one of you." he said quietly. "In there, you'll find even smaller packets, each containing vegetable seeds from my garden at the shelter. There are several different varieties, as well as a note with seeding instructions. I hope you enjoy this token of my gratitude, and find blessing in your home-grown produce."

Without waiting for the others' reply, William went around the table and handed each person a paper-wrapped packet, until he was left with only a few of them in his bag. "There's some more here for the Rogers" he said, speaking to Leanne. "I'll save it for later, when they arrive."

Leanne nodded, touched deeply by his gesture. "Thank you, William." Turning to Michael, she asked - "Is there a good spot for us all to plant these?"

Michael tilted his head as he considered her question. "I think maybe right behind the petting zoo, next to the enclosed pasture. There's a good chunk of unused space there. We'll also need to create some raised beds etcetera, but in terms of where, I think that spot would work. What do you say, Joe?"

Joe nodded. "Yes, that's a good idea. In fact, we could do it this morning while the ladies fuss over my bride - I know I need something to do to pass the time, might as well plant some seeds!"

"Okay then." Michael nodded, and Mrs. Rojas smiled. "Good! Now, can we all eat?"

At everyone's enthusiastic nods, she turned on her heel and went to fetch the food.

*

Both her best friends were busy making her pretty - Elaine doing her hair and Tammy her makeup - and Leanne like a real princess. When they finished, Leanne took off her terry robe to allow them to help her into her wedding dress, and was startled by their matching gasps.

"Oh, wow."

"Way to go, big brother!"

She flushed beet-red and the women laughed at her expression, and continued with getting the beautiful, elegant, heavy silk dress over her head without messing her - or the dress - up.

"Don't get me wrong, this lingerie is to die for. Elaine murmured. I may suggest Jim joins Joe on his next shopping trips!"

They all broke into giggles as Leanne sat down and let them slip her beautiful, white, princess-heeled shoes onto her feet.

"There." Tammy declared, and offered her hand to Leanne, who took it gratefully, and stood in front of the free-standing mirror in Tammy's bedroom. "Ready?"

Leanne took a long look at herself, from her hair, which curled gently around her face to below her shoulders, to her face, made up just a little more than usual, making her blue eyes seem huge in her face, and unable to hide the blush of excitement in her cheeks, and down the long, sleeveless, elegant dress that followed her newly pronounced curves to perfection.

"Yes." she said, her voice assured. "As ready as can be."

Tammy wrapped a heavy shawl over her shoulder for the short walk to the main house, and the three women ascended the stairs together. Once inside, Tammy removed the shawl and stepped forward, peeking into the great room.