Cinderfella Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie moved his hand faster. He could feel her pussy contracting against his fingers. She was throwing her head round like a belly dancer. Her moans became louder and closer together. And this time, when she climaxed, even better than the first, she grabbed his hand, but instead of removing it, she held it tightly against her. He felt it throbbing and was amazed that it did that. He'd never seen that in a porno video.

When she came down, Ella resumed jerking her stepbrother. Occasionally, she would bend over and take the tip in her mouth and swirl her tongue around, but she didn't want to blow him—not this time. She would save that for what would certainly be a next time. But for now, she just wanted them to masturbate each other and see what the reaction to that would be over the next few days; particularly if the others found out. She hadn't decided if she'd tell them what her something special was.

This was becoming way more stimulation than Jamie was ever accustomed to. He'd done his best to hold back, but he couldn't any longer. He felt that if he didn't come he'd lose his mind. "I need to come," Jamie groaned as though in agony, which in a sense he was.

"Okay, little stepbrother." Ella rotated around and almost sat on his face while grasping his raging cock with both hands. She leaned over and dribbled saliva on the tip and ten worked it down.

Knowing he could take no more, Jamie grabbed his stepsister's hips, pulled her pussy to his mouth and when he kissed it as though he was kissing facial lips, he exploded. Ella couldn't pull back fast enough and his ejaculate was so powerful it hit her on the chin. The rest of it just shot in the air and fell onto his abdomen and her bed like rain. She couldn't believe how much he had spewed. She was tempted to taste it—no stranger to that—but she decided to save that for the next time also.

When Jamie's cock finally stopped spurting, Ella eased off of him. He was breathing so heavily she wanted to give him room to inhale and exhale. After a few minutes, he sat up with a huge grin on his face.

Ella returned the smile. "Happy birthday, Jamie."

"Thanks." His mind was numb as he thoughtlessly stood, his shirt dropping over his messy abdomen. Not caring, he placed his palm on his shirt over where the semen was beginning to roll down and rubbed it around.

The last thing, Ella saw as he left her room and stoop to collect his boxers outside her door, to her amazement, was that he was still hard. She didn't know any guy who could shoot such a load and stay hard. She had just learned volumes about her stepbrother today.

* * *

With the twins in college and schedules that had them coming and going at odd times, not to mention late classes that had them sometimes sleeping in some mornings, and now with Jamie out for the summer and starting college in the fall, Sally had learned to be quiet moving around the house. Therefore, when she arrived home from the gym she was careful not to make noise and possibly awaken someone. She immediately heard the moaning that took no special skills to know it was of a sexual nature. It was obviously coming from Ella since Emma wasn't home, and Sally was concerned that it might attract Jamie's attention.

Stealthily, she went upstairs following the sound to Ella's bedroom. She was at first alarmed to see Jamie touching her daughter, but she wisely listened for a bit and her concern quickly changed to arousal as it became evident that not only had Ella instigated this mutual masturbation session, but she was enjoying it immensely. Sally merely grinned at her horny daughter. So this is the "something special" she had come up with for her stepbrother. Well, he was eighteen now.

However, when Sally saw the size of her stepson's cock, she audibly gasped. She feared being caught, but apparently she hadn't been heard over the noise they were making. It was then that she noticed Jamie's boxers on the floor just inside the door and it was all she could do to not to jam her hand down into her leggings and do what the kids were doing. But she could see that they were nearly finished, and while she would have loved to see Jamie shoot his wad, she didn't want to be caught. Still, it was actually a positive moment in their family for stepsister and stepbrother to enter into this kind of intimacy.

Very quickly and quietly, she ran back down stairs and waited until she heard Jamie return to his bedroom. She then slammed the door to signal that she had arrived back home. Once again, she went upstairs as though for the first time, making no effort to be quiet. She headed to Jamie's room, which was at the opposite end of the huge house from the twins' rooms.

Sally knocked on his door.

"Come in." Jamie knew it was probably Sally since he heard to enter the house.

She peeked her head in. "Happy birthday."

"Oh, thanks." It was difficult for Jamie to concentrate because his mind was reliving what had just happened with Ella.

"What would you like to do for your birthday today?" Sally asked in an upbeat tone. She truly wanted to do something nice for him.

"Can't think of anything right now. Was just about to take a shower."

"Okay," a not too surprised Sally said. "If you think of something, let me know. It's your day."

"Okay, thanks."

"I'm going to shower also. If there's nothing you want to do for lunch, I'm going to meet a friend for lunch."

"Go ahead. Have fun." He really wanted to be alone.

* * *

Emma hurried home from school after she received a call from Ella telling her what had happened this morning with their stepbrother. The twins were close and had no secrets between them. What was most exciting to both girls was Ella's description of the size of Jamie's dick. Emma knew she had to see it also, and hopefully, have a similar experience as her sister. She found him watching TV.

"Happy birthday, Jamie!"

"Oh, thanks," he responded with little enthusiasm in his voice. He didn't want to show the excitement he felt from the "birthday gift" Ella had given him this morning. It was all he had been able to think about since then, and had even had to jerk off in the shower.

"How does it feel to be eighteen?" Emma asked sitting beside him.

"Pretty good."

"You having a good day so far?" Of course, she was baiting him.

"Yeah."

I'll bet he was, Emma thought with a smirk. "Whacha watching?"

"Nothing. Just flipping through the channels."

She watched him surf through several channels while trying to think of an approach. "Not much on during the day," she remarked.

"No."

"Be nice if there was some porn. You ever watch porn?" She decided to try a more direct course.

That caught him off guard. First, this morning with Ella, now this? "Why are you asking me that?"

She giggled to make it sound innocent. "I'm kinda horny." Casually, she asked, "You ever get horny, Jamie?"

"You've never asked anything like that before."

Emma shrugged. "Just curious. Besides, you're eighteen now. We can talk about these things now."

"Oh." He knew eighteen was a pivotal age when it came to sex. "Yeah, I do."

"Do what?"

"Watch porn and get horny."

"What do you do about it?"

Jamie really didn't know how to respond so he gave her a questioning look. "Seriously?"

"Oh, come on, Jamie, talk to me. Surely you must jerk off."

This morning with Ella had happened so suddenly and quickly that Jamie had not had time to consider the ramifications. While he had enjoyed it beyond reason, for it to be happening again with Emma was a bit curious. He wondered if they had talked. Should he tip his hand and ask her? If they hadn't talked, he'd have a lot of explaining to do. On the other hand, if an opportunity with Emma was now presenting itself, he probably didn't want to pass it up. "What do you do?" he threw back at her.

"You want to know what I do?"

"If you can ask me, I can ask you," he said.

"I masturbate. Is that what you do?"

"Yes."

"Are you horny right now? Is this conversation making you horny?" Emma asked with a wicked smile.

"Maybe."

"So, we're both horny. What are we going to do about it?"

Jamie shrugged. He knew what he would like to do, and he thought the way this discussion was going it was what she wanted to do, but he wanted her to suggest it.

"What if I do you and you do me?"

"Should we really do that?"

"You're eighteen now. You're an adult. We're not blood-related. As long as it's consensual, we can do whatever we want."

"What if we get caught?"

"Ella's at school. She won't be back for a while, and mom's out for lunch. We're home alone."

"Well, I guess so, if you're sure it's okay."

"It'll be fine." Before he could change his mind, Emma quickly stood and shed her pants and underwear, leaving her only in a tank top. Sitting back down closer to him, she spread her legs draping her right one over his.

He simply stared at her shaved pussy noticing that it looked exactly like her sister's. So, they were twins down to the last detail. She took his hand and placed it on her thigh very close to her snatch. Slowly, hesitantly, Jamie moved his palm down and then used his middle finger to rub up and down over her clit and slit, but he didn't insert his finger.

After a minute or so, Emma said, "This really isn't doing anything for me. How would you feel about eating my pussy? Have you ever done that?"

Of course, he didn't want to admit that he had and face a barrage of questions, so he simply said, "I guess I could." He knelt between her legs and took a few swipes with his tongue.

Emma shivered at his first touch. "Oh, yeah, keep that up," she encouraged. As he applied more pressure and touched more areas, she moaned. "Oh, yeah, that feels good."

For Jamie, it was almost exactly like the oral he had done on Ella except now he could enjoy it a bit more, whereas this morning his head was spinning. He even found himself enjoying the taste that he had been neutral on earlier. He did remember what Ella had taught him and he used that technique now. He slipped his fore- and middle fingers into her hole bent as Ella had shown him.

"Oooh!" Emma exclaimed, clearly not expecting that.

Continuing to lick her clit with his tongue, Jamie felt around for Emma's G-spot, which fortunately, was in the exact same spot . . . down to the last detail, he thought again.

Emma definitely hadn't expected that he would know about her G-spot. It took only a few seconds of him rubbing it for her to scream as an incredible orgasm overtook her. The more he fingered that spot, the longer her climax lasted until finally she had to push his hand away because she could take it no more. It took her a minute to catch her breath. "Damn! Where did you learn to do that?" She thought she knew, but still had to ask.

With a smirk, Jamie dead-panned, "I read a lot."

That actually made Emma laugh. "Well, it was fantastic!"

Jamie smiled in understated victory. "Glad you liked it."

"I did! Now, it's your turn. Pull down your pants."

Jamie did as instructed, but left them around his ankles. Being out in the open den, he wanted to be able to pull them back up quickly should someone come home.

When she saw his large cock, Emma gasped. Her sister had not been kidding. "Damn, Jamie, where'd you get that thing?"

"It came with my body," he quipped out of character.

"Cute. How did you get to be so big?" she asked reaching for it and stroking it a few times.

He merely shrugged.

Emma went to work jerking him off. She dribbled some saliva on him as a lubricant, and then sat back somewhat on her side, put her other arm around his neck and her leg on his and pumped. She alternated between fast and slow occasionally dropping more spit on him. He was so charged up from his session with Ella and now Emma that he came quickly, once again sending a heavy load of semen in spurts that landed on her hand and his abdomen. While it felt marvelous to be masturbated by someone other than himself, he was disappointed that he didn't last longer so that maybe she would have sucked him. He would love to receive a blow job. Well, maybe now that he was eighteen, the twins might want to do more.

"How was it?" Emma was asking.

"It's much nicer having someone else do it than doing it myself."

"I wanted to do something special for your birthday. Guess that counts. I'd hang around to do more, but mom will be home soon. Anything else you want to do today?"

"This will hold me for a while."

"Good. Maybe we'll get another chance later—if you'd want to."

"I could probably rise to the occasion," Jamie said with a smirk over his double-entendre.

"And with eighteen came a sense of humor. I'm glad." She stepped over to the kitchen and got some paper towels for both of them. As he cleaned himself, she added, "I was beginning to wonder if you were happy with us."

"Well, of course, I am," he said with a frown of incomprehension. "Why wouldn't I be? I have nowhere else to go."

"Just because you have to live with us doesn't mean you like it."

"I like it. You've all been good to me and Sally takes care of me." Plus you give me something great to look at and jerk off to, he thought wryly.

"I'm glad because we like you and we're glad you're with us. I'm going upstairs to study. If you think of something you'd like to do, let me know."

* * *

Sally had had to dash into the dining room from the part of the kitchen she had been hiding in when Emma reached for the paper towel. She'd gotten home from her errand earlier than she expected and entered the house with her usual stealth. She'd actually gone to pick up another gift for Jamie that was finally ready instead of lunch with her friend. Even the girls didn't know about this one. Once again, she arrived in time to witness sexual activity between one of her daughter's and Jamie, and while she was not the least bit bothered by it and actually glad that they were teaching him about sex, she was even happier with the last part of the conversation between Emma and her stepson.

Sally had liked Jamie from the first time she'd met him ten years ago. He'd always been polite to her and respected her. His dad hadn't forced her on him, but had given him time to get to know and adjust to her and the twins and it made for a much happier and stable relationship. Not only was she—and her daughters—distraught over the death of James, Sr., but they had all felt very bad for Jamie; first losing his mother at such a young age, and then his dad while a teen. She felt nothing but love for him as though he was her own, although she didn't really think he thought of her that way. Perhaps his eighteenth birthday was a good milestone for her to tell him again how she felt about him.

* * *

Jamie had gotten interested in a movie so Sally didn't want to interrupt him with a chat about feelings. Ella arrived home in the mid-afternoon, and as Sally was piddling around the house straightening up and what not and her daughter greeted her and Jamie, she caught the wink the girl gave to her stepbrother. Emma had come downstairs for a snack break from studying, so with everyone together for a moment, Sally announced that they were taking Jamie out tonight for a birthday dinner. She wanted everyone to dress up to go somewhere nice and fancy. But when asked, she wouldn't reveal what restaurant, telling them it would be a surprise for all of them.

Following that, the girls went upstairs to primp while Jamie finished his movie.

Emma followed Ella into her bedroom.

"You were right about Jamie. He's got one hell of a dick," Emma said excitedly.

"Doesn't he? Think he'd want to fool around again?"

"He said he would."

"You asked him?"

"He even joked about it." Emma repeated what he'd said.

"Jamie said that?" Ella was astonished. "Maybe we've awakened a sleeping . . . a sleeping—"

"I get you're drift."

"Masturbating is one thing; do you think you'd want to blow him or even fuck him?" Ella wanted to know.

"Hell, yeah. Would you?"

"Absolutely. I would have sucked him this morning, but I didn't want to do too much at once until I saw how he reacted," Ella revealed.

"I would have, too, but I wasn't sure how much time we had before mom came home. Ooh, mom. Should we keep this from her?"

"Probably a good idea until we get a sense of how Jamie feels about it," Ella suggested. "I mean, his head might be floating now, but after a day or two, he might be repulsed when he realizes what he's done with his stepsisters."

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe next time with him we can do it together so he knows we're both in on it."

"Okay. But should we let him know that we do each other?"

Emma pondered that question. "We could just play it by ear. I mean, some guys really like watching two girls together."

"Good idea."

* * *

Of course, Jamie was dressed in a nice suit and was downstairs well before any of the women. Sally arrived from her downstairs bedroom first looking ravishing in a short, strapless, low-cut, heavily sequined evening dress. She showed just enough of her magnificent breasts and cleavage to entice, but not overexpose or look trashy. He felt a stirring in his groin.

A minute or so later, the twins descended the stairs, also in short dresses. Ella's was a deep blue and not as low-cut as her mother's but enough to show cleavage. Emma's outfit was a tan flared skirt with a cream-colored sheer blouse. The skirt was the shortest of the others to show off her great legs since she had small tits.

Now Jamie had a full-fledged erection. He pretended to fix his pants and coat to disguise fixing his cock.

Sally brought out three gifts for him to open. One was a credit card for his own use for whatever he might want, there was a set of expensive Bluetooth headphones, and lastly a new laptop computer for school. He had a desktop that was a few years old, but this would be great for watching porn in bed.

Jamie thanked them all profusely. Each of the women came to him and gave him a big hug. Sally kissed him on the cheek, but the twins each kissed him on the mouth.

"Now, where are we going for dinner?" Emma wanted to know.

"Yeah, what's the big surprise?" Ella chimed in.

"Not yet," Sally said. "Let's go." She led them outside. Parked in the driveway was a shiny new black BMW 320i. "Jamie's going to drive us wherever he wants to go. Happy birthday, Jamie!"

He walked around the four-door beauty disbelieving his eyes. "This is really mine?" he asked with real excitement in his voice.

"All yours, sweetie," Sally confirmed, a tear forming in her eye to see him actually happy.

"Wow! Thanks! I don't know what to say."

"Do you like it?" Sally asked.

"I love it!"

The twins were grinning ear to ear. They both drove older Bimmers and were thrilled their mother had gotten one for their stepbrother.

"So, where you going to take us?" Ella asked as Jamie slid behind the wheel.

Sally sat in the front passenger seat while the girls slid into the rear seats. Jamie's stepmother handed him the keys and he immediately cranked the engine. He'd had his driver's license for a couple of years and could generally use Sally's car whenever he wanted, or in a pinch, one of the twins'. He'd never had the nerve to ask for a car, but hadn't really needed one since he'd had use of the others.

Once everyone was strapped in, Jamie pulled out of the driveway and finally answered Ella's question. "I could go for a steak, if that's alright."

"It's your birthday," Sally said.

"Works for me," Emma agreed.