Cinderfella Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had finally come back to life in time to see the others all spent. Before Ella and Sally had completely recovered, Jamie slid off the bed and gathered up his boxers and T-Shirt.

"Where are you going?" Emma asked, disappointment in her voice.

"I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed."

"Are you okay?" Sally asked with some concern.

"I'm fine. That was spectacular," he felt he should say. It really was.

"You don't have to go," Sally told him. "You can stay in here, sleep in my bed."

"Thanks, but these last two days have been overwhelming. I need real sleep." And with that he was gone.

When she heard him ascending the stairs, Emma remarked, "Will someone pinch me."

"What?" a befuddled Ella asked.

"I feel like I just woke up from this incredible dream in which Jamie came in here and fucked our brains out and then simply disappeared."

Sally and Ella laughed.

"That's about what happened," Sally noted.

"Why didn't he want to stay?" Emma asked.

"Knowing Jamie, exactly for the reason he mentioned," Sally answered.

"He really seems to have a thing for you, sister," Emma pointed out.

Sally had planned to discuss that with Ella alone because she didn't think Emma had noticed. Since Emma had, it was now an open subject. "Has he shown any other interest in you?"

"Other than catching him spying on me, no," Ella said. "I have no idea where that came from. And I don't know what to do about it. I'm not sure I want my stepbrother falling in love with me. I . . . I don't know if I feel the same. I mean, he's three years younger. And he is my stepbrother."

"Don't do anything about it," Sally advised. "Wait and see what happens. He might have just been swept up in the moment—as you seemed to be."

"It was intense," Ella admitted. "And . . . very nice. I've never had anyone make love to me."

"Maybe he just had some pent up emotion he needed to let out," Sally suggested. "Want me to talk to him?"

"No. Let's do as you said and see what happens. Hopefully, it was nothing."

"Well, just remember, sister. If it becomes something, you still have to share," Emma claimed. "That was the best fuck I've ever had, and I don't need the romance."

* * *

Sleep didn't come right away for the worn out Jamie. He was way too keyed up for slumber. Every fantasy he had ever had about the twins had come true this weekend. He hadn't fantasized about Sally as much because he figured that she was less reachable from a sexual standpoint. And so, to top it all off, not only had she been attainable, she had initiated sex with him, and she was his first.

Life never ceased to amaze him, and life with his step family just got amazingly better. The only question in his mind was whether this was a one-time occurrence, their special way of helping him celebrate a milestone birthday, or could he be lucky enough for them to want more from him?

Only time would tell.

* * *

And much to Jamie's disappointment, nothing happened the next day. It was almost business as usual around the house. That is, everyone did their own thing. Perhaps the women were all nicer to him than their normal nice. And all three complimented him on how good he was the night before. But no one made any advances.

It occurred to Jamie that maybe they were waiting for him to initiate something. But he really didn't know how to do that. So, he waited until bed time. When the house was quiet, he snuck to Ella's room. Since he had started spying on them, he had made certain that all doors in the house were well-lubricated so none would squeak when opened. Often, when he was home alone, he would go around the house with WD-40 and give each door a spray to maintain that smooth movement. As expected, Ella's door opened without a sound and all he did hear was the steady breathing of a person sleeping.

A visit to Emma's room next door produced the exactly the same disenchanting discovery.

Jamie had higher hopes for Sally. She always stayed up late reading. However, even she was completely reposed.

A completely deflated Jamie returned to his bedroom convinced now that the previous two days' activities had been a one-time event.

Well, always one to look on the bright side, at least he had a new car.

* * *

Sunday's disappointment turned into Monday's excitement as Jamie awoke to a warm naked body spooned against him. Turning over and hoping Ella's bright smile would greet him, he was almost as happy to see Emma grinning back at him.

"I hope you're not mad, but I have a big test this morning. Had to study all day yesterday. That's why I had to leave you alone," she explained quickly. "I'm all wound up and I need something to calm me down. Would you please fuck me?"

Jamie was a bit taken aback by the odd and direct request, but the combination of the little lost puppy expression on her face, the fact that his own confusion yesterday had even prevented him from masturbating, her smooth and slim beautifully naked body, and his own horniness had him throwing back the covers to accommodate his stepsister.

But before he could even mount her, she asked, "Can I be on top?" and didn't really wait for approval before climbing aboard and fucking him fast and hard as though her life depended on it. She at least had the courtesy to continue after her own blistering orgasm until he came inside her. She then gave him a long, passionate kiss and excused herself. "Sorry to fuck and run, but I'm running late."

Jamie shook his head in stupefaction as he watched her trot out of his room. He even thought he saw his cum running down her leg.

And so it went.

Ella came to him in the middle of the night and climbed into his bed. He'd only been half asleep so the movement awakened him. "I'm sorry. I couldn't sleep. Can I lay here with you?"

"Sure." It was Ella, after all.

She backed against him so that he was actually spooning her, and of course, when she felt his cock knocking at her back door, she let it in. They both had satisfying orgasms after which she finally fell asleep. However, he wasn't surprised to awaken alone in bed in the morning.

The next day, both girls departed early for classes, leaving Jamie all alone. But not for long. Sally returned from her morning exercise in her tight workout clothes and found him sitting on the sofa. He didn't try to hide his cock rising to greet her as her second layer of skin left nothing to his imagination.

"I'm glad to see you, too," she said by way of greeting, gesturing to his erection.

He grinned and nodded to her. "You might as well be naked for all that outfit does."

Sally wasted no time in stripping down, remnants of perspiration still apparent on her naked body. "That better?" She then came to him and sat in his lap facing him.

As his hard cock sank unaided into her juicy pussy, Jamie wondered what the odds were of her scoring a hole in one without any assistance. She planted her legs on the sofa pillows and rode him like a jockey on a thoroughbred, rubbing her sweaty tits in his face. It didn't take either very long to climax satisfactorily. When they finished, she pulled him up off of the couch.

"Sorry to have smeared all of my perspiration all over you. Let's go shower."

The walk in shower was huge in the master bedroom, easily big enough for all four of them. But before Jamie could have a fantasy about that, his stepmom was soaping him up and washing both of them off. Of course, they fucked again—standing up—another first for him.

Afterward, drying off, Sally said, "I hope you like this new relationship we all have and I just want you to know that any time you want me, I'm yours."

* * *

However, as it turned out, the women seemed to want him more. And not a day passed from then on that he didn't fuck at last one of them. Some days there were threesomes between any combination of them, and the weekends evolved into full foursomes. The master bedroom was generally the location for that, but Jamie's shower fantasy came to life, as well as, the sofa. They even discovered that the backyard was shielded from the neighbors' view, so naked pool parties and lots of outdoor sex ensued.

For Jamie, it was every porno video come true. He hadn't had to masturbate in so long, he wondered if he even could.

However, as thrilling and exciting and unbelievable as it had become, halfway through the summer, it started to become uninteresting. Jamie had basically become at the girls beck and call for sex. Whenever anyone or all of them wanted it, they expected him to give it to them. They still treated him nice and well, but there was no emotion or affection or love-making. It had strictly become fucking. And while it was definitely better than masturbating, it had become just another body function, like urinating or defecating—simply bodily relief.

It reminded Jamie of Cinderella. Except instead of having to cook and clean for his stepmother and stepsisters, he had become their fuck toy. He was Cinder . . . fella. He was Cinderfella.

Sally thought she might have detected some loss in Jamie's enthusiasm, but he never turned them down. He always made them come, and he always came, so she didn't worry too much about it.

But she should have . . . because changes were a coming.