Cinderfella Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I meant your late night visit to his room."

Sally wasn't the least bit surprised that the girls had spied on her and Jamie, so she answered calmly. "Probably more than you did on the sofa when you returned home from school, or Ella did in her room yesterday morning."

The girls' eyes widened.

"How did you know?" Ella had to ask. "Did Jamie tell you?"

"No. I got home from the gym while you and he were in the middle of it, and I didn't go to lunch yesterday, I was coming home from the car dealership." Sally shot them an all-knowing look. "And notice I didn't stop either of you?"

"Why?" Ella wanted to know.

"Because I was actually glad you were doing it," Sally advised them to their further surprise. "And for what it's worth, I didn't go to his room with the intention of fucking him. All day I had been thinking about his life. He lost his mother at an early age and within a couple of years, he had a stepmother and two stepsisters, and while we all got along, he became something of a loner. Sure, we all did things as a family, but you girls were the daughters that James, Sr. never had and he loved and took care of you like you were his own. I tried to make Jamie the son I never had, but you girls were not fresh from losing a father as he was from losing a mother, and so, while he was nice and polite to me, we didn't develop the same kind of relationship that you had with his dad.

"And then, we all lost James, Sr. The two of you still had me. We still had this magnificent home that he built us. But even though Jamie was still with us, he was all alone. We all did our best to maintain the family relationship, but he was still the outsider . . . odd man out . . . call it what you want. And then, he was in a room at one end of the house secluded from the rest of us. Even though we did that for his privacy and comfort, he was still apart."

"Did he tell you all of this?" Emma asked.

"No. These are just my observations. You know Jamie. He never complains and nothing is ever a problem."

The twins both smiled warmly in agreement.

"And on top of all of that, our relationship, yours and mine, goes well beyond a normal mother and daughter's relationship when you factor in the sex."

Ella and Emma both giggled over the thought of that.

"So, last night I was feeling sentimental about him and I just wanted to tell him how much I loved him and cared about him—as though he was my own," Sally revealed. "And I caught him jerking off. And do you know what he told me? That it was difficult living with the three of us 'incredibly beautiful' women because he lived in a constant state of arousal."

"Could it have anything to do with the fact that he spies on us?" Ella noted.

"He does?" Emma asked, ignorant to the fact.

"That's how he ended up in my room. I was masturbating and I glimpsed him outside my door. Since he was eighteen now, I called him in. I pretended I knew he spied on us and he didn't deny it," Ella explained.

"I'm not surprised," Sally said. "But look at us sitting here in nightgowns that are partially revealing that we've been in all day."

"I guess I never thought about it that way," Emma admitted. "We're family and family dresses comfortably around family." She shrugged.

"Until there are three attractive women and one young man with active hormones," Sally pointed out. "I'm not saying we're doing anything wrong. I'm just saying that now that he is eighteen we need to start treating him differently."

"You mean, like watching how we dress?" Ella asked.

"I mean, whatever we can do to make him feel more a part of us," Sally clarified.

"Mom, can I ask, how was Jamie last night?" Ella asked.

"If you mean the sex, he was great," Sally said enthusiastically. "And I think he can only get better."

The twins exchanged excited glances.

"Did he seem to enjoy it?" This from Emma.

"I would say he did, if his moaning, groaning and comments were any indication."

Once again Emma looked at Ella with a questioning look and the latter nodded.

"The reason we brought up your visit to Jamie's room was because what we saw was hot," Ella revealed. "We both masturbated while watching, and then we went back to my room and did each other again. Afterward, we talked about Jamie and—"

"You both want to fuck him," Sally surmised.

"Are we that transparent?"

Sally chuckled. "You're that horny. I can't blame you for that. You probably get it from me. I mean, when I saw Jamie's dick, that was all it took. None of us date much because we can't find what we think is the right kind of guy. And it turns out, the right kind of guy lives in the same house with us." Her tone became authoritative. "I won't try to stop either of you from having sex with Jamie. Just don't abuse it. Remember, sex with a woman is all new to him."

"So, do we tell him about what the three of us do?" Emma asked.

"We don't need to make a grand announcement," Sally said, jokingly. "But if he spies on us as Ella says, he probably already knows."

"Good point," Emma agreed. "But it is creepy to think he is spying on us."

"Look at yourself," her mother said with a sweep of her arm. "Skimpy nightgown. He sees you in that, don't you think he'd want to see more?"

"I guess you're right."

"Hell, I see you in that and I want more!"

"Ditto!" Ella said with a grin.

The three lapsed into silence for a moment, each knowing what was going to happen next, what they wanted to happen next. It was just a matter of who was going to make the first move. However, the gentle tap on the door prevented any moves by anyone.

"Sally?" Jamie called in a loud whisper.

"Jamie?" Sally looked at the girls whose eyes widened.

"Can I come in?"

The twins were nodding profusely.

"Of course, you can come in."

But he halted when he saw Ella and Emma also sitting on the bed. "Oh. I, uh, I—I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt—"

"You're not interrupting. Did you need something?" Sally asked in as accommodating a tone as she could, having a good idea why he was here.

"I, uh, I was, uh, I was just getting some, uh, water and I saw your light on and I—"

"You were hoping for a repeat of last night?" Sally surmised.

"Last night? I—" He glanced nervously at the twins.

"They know," Sally advised him. "They spied on us."

Jamie was momentarily shocked.

"Just like she spied on you and me," Ella reported.

"And us," Ella chimed in.

"Seems as though there's an abundance of spying going on," Sally noted. "Do you spy, Jamie?" Her tone was playful.

He wasn't expecting that and so he didn't take it that way. "I—I, I might have glanced in a partially opened door at an opportune moment as I passed."

That sent the three women into uncontrollable laughter, further confusing Jamie.

"It's okay, Jamie," Sally said by way of exoneration. "We're all guilty. And that was very clever. You can join us on the bed."

He did, but remained standing at the very edge in the corner nearest the door.

"From what you told me last night, we realized that we drive you to 'take advantage of those opportune moments.' And so, we have two solutions for you to choose from. One, we can dress a little better around the house so we don't drive you wild. Or, two, we can help."

"Help how?" he asked with trepidation.

"Well, you did come here for a repeat of last night, didn't you?"

Jamie was still too nervous to acknowledge it.

"It's okay to admit it, Jamie."

He nodded hesitantly. "I . . . did."

"Then the other solution is, can you handle a three-peat?"

"A three-peat?"

"Can you handle all three of us?"

It was now obvious that he had a hard-on and they all saw his dick pulse through his boxers from the last question. In fact, it moved so much it found its way out of the front slit.

The women all giggled.

"I think we have our answer," Sally remarked.

Emma was nearest Jamie, and her response was to reach out for it, wrap her hand around it and stroke. She quickly rolled onto her stomach, shimmied closer to him and took his cock into her mouth.

"Unnnnnggggghhhhh!" escaped from Jamie's throat as he grabbed onto the bedpost for support.

"Better let him get on the bed before his knees buckle," Sally suggested with a chuckle.

Ella was in a position to grab Jamie's arm and tug him onto the bed. As he climbed on, Emma latched onto his boxers pulling them down as he moved up. Once he was completely on the bed, Ella lifted his T-shirt and he didn't resist as she removed it. Now completely naked, they rolled him onto his back. Emma again reached for his cock at the base, holding it straight up, and all three women stared at it as though it was a work of art, which to some extent, it was.

Ella merely sighed in awe. She didn't remember it being so beautiful from yesterday morning.

"Gorgeous!" was Emma's comment as she bent over to again suck on it. She went down as far as she could, but couldn't get it all in.

Ella noticed that even though Jamie was the focus of attention, it was concentrated on his penis, and while he was obviously enjoying her sister's mouth work, he almost seemed left out. Ella stretched out beside him on her side facing him. Leaning on her elbow, she looked him in the eye. "It's not just about that, Jamie," she told him, gesturing with her head toward the action below, "we really love you. We really want you to be more a part of us."

He merely nodded.

To emphasize what she said, Ella reached over and cupped his head, and then kissed him as passionately as she knew how. She was glad that he kissed back as though he wanted to, and he actually was pretty good.

Jamie really liked both twins, but had always slightly favored Ella in his mind because she was a little calmer and more level-headed than her impulsive sister. If he'd had to pick where the girls should be in this scenario, this is how he would have arranged it. He enjoyed this kiss with his stepsister, this stepsister, and when she stopped, they gazed lovingly into each other's eyes. After only a few seconds, he pulled her back and locked lips again.

This was all new even for Sally. She'd never been involved in group sex, not even a threesome, until she and the girls started getting together out of desperation. But never with a man. Now, she liked it, found it highly arousing. With the others engaged, she eased out from under the covers and off the bed. Had anyone seen the skimpy nightie she was wearing, they might have surmised that she had been planning on some type of sexual activity tonight. They wouldn't have been wrong. She had hoped that her stepson might come to her. Otherwise, she had been prepared to go to him.

Sally walked around the king-size bed to where the action was and watched with excitement. She didn't know whether to be thrilled or disappointed that her daughters seemed to be so skilled at being with a man. Emma's blowjob was highly erotic and she couldn't remember Ella ever kissing her so passionately.

Seeing her mother standing there watching, Emma took a breather and angled Jamie's cock toward Sally. With a grin, Sally engulfed the saliva-coated shaft. She was able to go slightly further than her daughter, but he was too big to deep-throat. While she bobbed up and down, she saw Emma suck Jamie's balls, further amazing mother about daughter. Before relinquishing him back to Emma, Sally removed her daughter's nightgown, rendering her completely nude.

Walking back to her original side of the bed, Sally shed her own nightie before climbing back on. She moved behind Ella and pulled off her nightgown also. Sally was glad to see her stepson reach for her daughter's tits and fondle them. When Ella went back to kissing her stepbrother, her mother spooned her and reached around to caress the younger girl's breasts before sliding her hand sensually down Ella's abdomen to her pussy.

Jamie caught that hand action out of the corner of his eye. With all the spying he had done on the women, he'd never caught the three engaged in any sexual activity together, even though he suspected it might occur. So, he wasn't surprised by Sally's action. His suspicions were further confirmed when both Ella and Emma stopped their attention to him and leaned in to exchange a very wet and hot kiss.

And all of that became secondary when the twins pulled apart and instead of going back down on him, Emma straddled him and slid his cock into her pussy. It was much tighter than Sally's, and yet, it felt so incredibly resilient that all he could do was let out: "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! That feels incredible!"

Jamie's head was spinning with all of this erotic activity going on. He pulled on Ella's leg so she would straddle his face. He wanted a taste of her sweet pussy again, and he wasn't disappointed. Her moaning told him that she wasn't either. He jabbed his tongue as far up inside her as it would go as well as flicking her clit. He was also very mindful of his dick being in the soft vice of Emma's pussy, but she slid up and down on it very easily. He couldn't see his stepmother, but assumed it was her hand that was between his legs massaging his balls. It felt divine.

Emma had had sex with two or three other guys in the last few years, but never had she been stuffed as completely as now. Her stepbrother's cock felt amazing. When she first inserted it, she'd had a momentary fear that he was going to split her open, but she'd already had him well lubed with her saliva and the combination of that and her deep desire to have him had her adjusting incredibly well. Now, after a few minutes, she felt like he belonged inside of her. She knew she wouldn't last long.

With her other hand, Sally tweaked Emma's nipples eliciting high-pitched cooing from her daughter. Multitasking, Sally also leaned over to swap spit with Ella.

With his stepsister sitting on his face, Jamie couldn't see much, but he did glimpse mother's and daughter's lips lock. He was sure Emma felt his cock expand inside her as a result. His arm was at his side, and slight movement had him making contact with a leg. He was able to move his hand up the thigh until he made contact with a pussy. His mind's eye tried to envision everyone's position and he believed he was fondling his stepmom's snatch. He maneuvered two fingers into her hole, and the accompanying moan confirmed her identity.

Jamie pumped his hips to meet Emma's bouncing. She reached out to hold onto her sister. His thrusting back was the final bit of stimulation she needed to start feeling the first spark of orgasm. Gradually, her muscles tightened and her nerves tingled. With one arm still holding onto her sister, she reached out with the other and put it around her mother until she felt her mind and body explode in a cavalcade of pleasure. It built to a level she wasn't sure she had ever achieved. She didn't want it to end and she slowed her pace to make it last. Her vocal emissions underscored the spectacular delight she was experiencing. Finally, she fell into her mother's arms until she was finished.

When Emma literally fell off of him, Jamie knew immediately what he wanted next. Retracting his hand from Sally's pussy, he grasped Ella's hips and lifted. She got the message and eased herself off of him and he immediately maneuvered her onto her back. "May I?" he asked positioning himself over her.

Ella giggled over the question, but quickly morphed it into a warm smile of appreciation for his politeness. "I'd be disappointed if you didn't," she said softly.

Jamie returned the smile, moving into the missionary position. Before he could reach down to guide himself in, he felt a hand do it for him. Instinctively, he knew it was Sally. It was weird having the women handling his dick so much. On the other hand, it was just as weirdly exciting having hands other than his own touch him.

But that was distantly secondary to where the hand was guiding him: into the place he dreamed for years about it being: into Ella's warm, soft and deliciously wet pussy. He didn't know if it was just his imagination or if hers really felt so much better than her sister's or her mother's. It didn't matter, for all he cared about at the moment was that this was the most exciting and profound moment of his entire life.

He did it slowly, meaningfully. His thrusts were moderate so he could feel every millimeter of her wonderful vagina. He wanted her to feel the same about him, so he gazed deeply into her eyes as their bodies melded together. Covering her almost like a blanket, Jamie practically laid on top her without putting all his weight on her or smothering her.

For Ella, it took no special powers to see that her stepbrother was doing much more than having sex with her. He was making love to her. It was strangely flattering and she wanted to be swept in by it, but he was, after all, her stepbrother. Fucking him was one thing, but she wasn't sure she wanted it or could allow it to be any more than that. However, remembering her mother's desire for the twins to make him feel more a part of them, Ella played along. And the longer it lasted, the more the lines were blurred.

Sally readily saw Jamie's more intense attention and attraction to Ella. She quickly glanced at Emma, but her other daughter was still basking in the afterglow of her time with her stepbrother. Sally had never noticed her stepson favoring one daughter over the other and wondered if he was merely caught up in the moment or if he had been quite adept at hiding it. A flood of thoughts and emotions pervaded her, but she decided now was not the time to seek answers or act on impulses.

On the other hand, Sally almost felt jealous over the romantic display she was witnessing. She always knew Jamie was sensitive, but she was seeing a new dimension of that. She'd only ever felt that kind of deep emotion with his father, and now, watching it in his son was overwhelming.

Like her sister, Ella had had sex with a couple of guys, but she had never been made love to. This was almost sensory overload on a massive scale, because not only was it deeply sensual, but on a physical level, his cock filled her in more than just a sexual way. When he bent down and pressed his lips to hers, the passion was so electrifyingly intense, without warning, she came in a massive orgasm. Ella wanted to scream out her unmitigated pleasure, but she didn't want their lips to part, certain their kiss was all part of the ardor she was experiencing.

Ella used her vaginal muscles to caress Jamie's cock as though it would extend her climax. However, what it did was bring him over the final hurdle to his own orgasm. She knew when he let out a guttural growl-like groan that he was about to explode. And suddenly, she wanted him to more than anything. "Come for me, baby," Ella whispered in his ear. "Come in me. Let me feel your love."

And that was all it took for him to shower her pussy. His ejaculation was so powerful, she could feel the jets splatter against her vaginal walls. It was so forceful, Ella actually had another mini-orgasm, which not only felt magnificent, it surprised the hell out of her.

Jamie felt as though he should roll off of his stepsister, but she was holding him so tightly, he remained as long as she wanted him to. Finally, they both felt his cock shrivel out of her pussy and the accompanying ooze of his semen. Then she allowed him off to lay beside her.

Horny out of her mind, Sally honed in on Jamie's deflated penis and sucked it clean, nearly bringing it back to life, but not quite, much to her disappointment. But her high state of arousal had her then licking the dribbling cum concoction out of her daughter's pussy. When he saw that, it did bring his cock back to full mast, and with a grinning smear of jism all over her lips, Sally instantly impaled herself on his rod. Totally exhausted, all Jamie could do was lie there and allow his stepmother to get herself off.