Cinderfella Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect choice," Ella said.

So, he drove them several miles to the nearest Outback Steakhouse not knowing what price range to go for. But as he was about to turn into the parking lot, Sally pointed ahead. "Jamie, really? Keep going. If you want a steak, we're going to have a real steak." She directed him further along to a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.

His stepmother was right and dinner was fantastic, perhaps made more so by the girls playing Footsie with him under the table. The women all drank wine—which likely contributed to the twins' frolicking—and they toasted him with his iced tea. They took their time with the meal and it was late when they arrived home.

Ella and Emma were a little tipsy—not drunk—Sally wouldn't have allowed or tolerated that, but she ordered them to bed nonetheless. They conspired to sneak into Jamie's room, but Sally anticipated such a move and stayed up. It wasn't that she didn't want them to have fun with Jamie. She didn't want them to do it under the influence of alcohol. They finally gave in to sleep. Still, she snuck upstairs to make certain. They were both naked on Ella's bed, each with a hand on the other's pussy. Sally could do nothing but laugh quietly. She closed the door and headed down to Jamie's room. If he was still up, this might be the time for that talk.

* * *

The light was still on, so Sally knocked gently.

"Yeah?"

His voice sounded raspy, as though . . . she grimaced. Had she interrupted him in the middle of masturbating? Too late now. She opened the door and took only one step in. He was sitting up in bed with the covers up to his abdomen, but he was topless, which was unusual for him.

"I'm sorry. Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"Bad time? What do you mean?" What a stupid thing to say. She probably knew he was jerking off and was trying to be polite.

"Well, it sounded like you might have been . . . this is awkward. I don't want to embarrass you." She walked to his bed and sat on the edge. "I thought I might have interrupted you . . . you know . . . taking care of yourself."

She was leaning on one arm and it was pushing up her breasts and he had to be careful not to stare at them. "Taking care of myself. I don't know what you mean." Another lame statement.

"Jamie, I know a boy your age has sexual urges that need to be taken care of."

He took a deep breath. There was no getting away from it. "Oh, that. Uh, well, you know, living in this house with someone like you and your daughters is difficult."

"Someone like us? Difficult?"

This time Jamie had to sigh heavily. After what he'd done with the twins today, he might as well come out with it. "Sally, you're sitting here on my bed, your beautiful breasts popping out of your top, your short dress revealing a lot of gorgeous leg; what guy wouldn't go crazy seeing that? And when you come home from the gym in your tight leggings that just look like another layer of skin with your tank top showing all your curves; all I can do is come up here and take care of myself as you put it. And that's not even mentioning the twins and the way they prance around here."

"So, you're saying it's difficult because we arouse you?" Sally asked for clarification.

"Yes. But I don't mean difficult in that it's a problem. I just mean that you're incredibly beautiful and I . . . I . . . I just need relief."

"I totally understand. I came in here to talk with you about how I feel about you, but I have to tell you, I'm really touched that you think of me as beautiful. I had no idea. I've always thought of you almost as my own son, and call this a reminder, a renewal, however you want to label it, but I love you and care for you a great deal."

"Oh, well, thanks. I feel the same."

She leaned in to hug him and he hugged her back. Even through the material of her dress if felt great to have her big breasts pressed against his naked skin. After a moment, he said, "That feels nice."

"Yes, it does," she agreed. "We don't do it enough, do we?"

"No."

And when she leaned back, Sally saw just how much he liked it. The top three inches of his cock were poking out of the blanket.

Jamie saw her looking down, and when he saw what she was staring at, he made a move to cover up, but she stopped him, instead pulling the covers down to completely expose his penis.

"You're bigger than your dad."

"Really?" Jamie wondered why they were all obsessed with size. "Am I too big? I mean, will it be a turn-off for women?"

With a chuckle, Sally said, "Not at all. You're just the right size. Most women who enjoy sex will want it inside of them. Truthfully, I wouldn't mind having it inside of me." She reached out, wrapped her hand around it and stroked it a couple of times. She looked up quickly. "Sorry. I hope you didn't mind that."

"No, it's actually kinda nice."

"Have you ever had intercourse with a girl?"

"No."

"Would you like to?"

"Yeah," he answered quite positively.

"Would it be awkward with me?"

"Because you're my stepmother? Or because you're older?"

"Well, I was thinking of the first one, but since you mentioned it, both."

"Would it be considered wrong because you're my stepmother?"

"There are some that might see it that way," Sally confirmed. "On the other hand, there are also those who would say that we're in the privacy of our own home, we're both adults, we're not blood-related, and as long as it is consensual, it's nobody's business."

"Which way do you see it?"

"The latter, of course." Sally took a deep breath. She hadn't intended on this type of conversation, but now that they were having it, she was glad. "Something you need to know about me and the girls, Jamie. We're very sexual women. That should explain why the twins did what they did with you today, now that you're eighteen."

A worried look crossed Jamie's face and he tried to pull back.

"Relax," she assured him. "I'm not mad. In fact, I'm glad Ella and Emma helped you out."

"You are?"

"Yes. There are more things to tell you about us, but we'll save that for another time. For now, would you like to take this further? Take it to the next level? With a real woman?"

A big smile crossed his face. "With you? Sure!"

"You should know, I've only done this once since your dad passed," she admitted. "It was a few months ago with an old friend, and it was just—" she chuckled "—as we've been saying, to take care of myself."

"Sally, it's been long enough. If you want to see other men, I don't have a problem with that."

"I appreciate you saying that, Jamie. I truly do." Sally really was touched. He was such a sensitive boy. "I just haven't found a man I want to spend time with. Certainly no one like your dad has come along. And those that have, well, they've all been assholes. I don't want you to turn out like that."

"I'll try not to—with your help," he added with a smile.

"It would be my pleasure. Are you ready?"

He nodded with much anticipation.

Sally turned onto her hands and knees and crawled over to him. Placing a hand on his bare chest, she leaned in and kissed him on the lips. She'd kissed him many times over the years, some even on the lips, but they were all quick, motherly kisses. This one was slow and sensual. He didn't quite know how to kiss her back this way, so he kind of just followed her lead. It was amazing and he felt his dick expand. The longer it lasted the more he enjoyed it and got into it.

She stopped and said, "Now, there's one thing I've just be dying to do since I saw you with Ella this morning. I hope you like it." And with that, she backed up, grasped his cock again, and slowly went down on it with her mouth.

"Oh, man, that feels incredible!" he managed to get out amid his moaning.

"Scoot down," she whispered.

He complied until he was completely supine.

Sally then licked his shaft up and down. She took one testicle in her mouth, sucked on it, then went on to the other.

Now, he was whimpering.

When she went back to mouthing his rod he wanted to watch, but the pleasure was way beyond anything he had ever known and all he could do was throw his head back and enjoy. A mouth—her mouth—was so much more sensual than having a hand—hers, the twins and definitely his own—around his dick. Of course, he'd seen many blowjobs in porn videos, but he never imagined it could feel so spectacular. He'd really thought it was just something that they did in porn.

"You like it so far?" Sally asked, as she paused to catch her breath.

"I never knew it could be so good."

"I'm glad." She raised up on just her knees. "Well, you're completely naked; I should be also." She pulled the top of her dress down to her waist.

He'd spied her nude a few times, but he'd never seen her breasts this close. "Those are perfect!" he couldn't help telling her.

With a giggle, Sally said, "Glad you like them. You can touch them."

And so he did. They were softer than he had imagined, yet there was a firmness that helped them keep their very round shape. He wondered if they were real since they were so perfect, but he really didn't care and was not about to ask.

She then rolled around and moved into various positions to remove her dress and underwear all the way. "You watch porn?"

"Yeah." That couldn't matter now.

"With all that you've seen, what do you want to do now? Want me to suck you some more, you want to play with me; although you now have experience with that from the twins."

"Uh, well, uh, you said something before about wanting me inside of you. I-I-I've never done that."

"Great choice. I'd like that, too." Sally slid on her back and spread her legs. "Let's do it the old tried and true missionary position to start before we get crazy and do it other ways. You know what to do?"

"I think so." He knelt between her legs and held his cock at the base. He rubbed half of it across her shaved pussy and then finally aimed for her hole. She reached down to help guide him in.

"Now, push it in slowly and enjoy the feeling."

Jamie did as she suggested. His knees weakened and his head felt lightheaded. If he thought having is dick inside her mouth was so much better than having a hand around it, then having it inside a pussy was light years better. Her vaginal walls embraced his rod like nothing he had ever felt before. There was an indescribable softness to it that he could not compare to anything. Once he was completely inside, he merely stopped to enjoy the feeling. It was positively a feeling he would remember for the rest of his life no matter how many times or how many women he ever did this with again.

"Now, pump slowly," Sally whispered. When he did, she whimpered from a myriad of thoughts bouncing around in her head: he felt remarkably like his dad, this being only her second time in over a year was magnificent, it felt much better than the first time, he was her stepson and that added an erotic element, he filled her like no one ever had and on and on. "You can play with my tits."

Jamie reached out and pawed her breasts again, still loving their softness.

"A little faster," she whispered.

He quickened his thrusts and instantly liked how that felt. So far, there was nothing about fucking he didn't like, not that he thought there was something he wouldn't.

"Oh, Jamie, you have no idea how great this feels," Sally moaned, trying to remain as quiet as possible so the twins wouldn't awaken.

"Oh, yes I do."

"Yes, I guess you really do," she remarked with a chuckle. "Want to try a different position?"

"Sure."

"Lay on your side next to me." Sally then threw her nearest leg over his hips. "Now, stick it back in from behind."

He did as she instructed and resumed a moderately fast speed. "Ooh, I like this position." Without being told he reached around her and fondled her breasts.

"Yeah, that's good," she encouraged him. "I want you to gently twist and pull my nipples."

Complying, Jamie had to ask, "That feels good?"

"Ummhmmm. Sometimes a little pain is pleasure."

Jamie closed his eyes and just enjoyed the experience. Could anything in the world be better than fucking? Nothing he could think of. As much as he loved his new car, he would gladly give it up over giving up sex with a woman. As he pumped away, he even started having fantasies of screwing Ella and Emma—separately and together. He imagined some of his favorite porn scenes with any and all of them.

* * *

Ella awoke with a dry mouth, but primarily because she had to pee. She could hear breathing beside her and in the dim light of the bedroom noticed her sister in bed beside her. She didn't recall anything happening between them and didn't take time to remember because the need to relieve herself was more urgent.

That done and a few sips of water later, Ella exited the bathroom, and now a little more awake, glanced down the long hall toward Jamie's room and saw a faint light on. A nearby wall clock told her it was just after midnight. Why would he still be awake? But she didn't ponder that and instead saw this as another possible opportunity with him.

Tiptoeing down the carpeted hall, she stopped halfway realizing she was naked. She shrugged. He'd already seen her mostly nude, and after all, that was what she was going into his room to get to anyway. So, that was one step out of the way.

Reaching his door and opening it just enough to peek in, Ella expected to see him jerking off, hopefully to thoughts of what they had done yesterday morning, instead of to porn on his new laptop. Of course, she was surprised to see her mother already there, but not really shocked. If Ella and Emma had been attracted to Jamie's big cock, why wouldn't their mother, the horny bitch!

Ella considered for a moment joining them, but thought better of it. He'd masturbated and done oral sex with his stepsisters for the first time yesterday, and now he was moving on to the next level by fucking his stepmother. That was a lot to take in less the 24 hours. Besides, her mother had thrown down the gauntlet, now he was open game.

Ella tiptoed quickly back down the hall to awaken her sister. Emma would not believe this if she didn't see it for herself.

A few minutes later, both girls were highly aroused watching their hot mother and equally as hot stepbrother. It was like watching live porn. Before long their hands were between their legs diddling their pussies.

* * *

After another position change to Sally on top and the different feeling that provided to both of them, and the continued thoughts Jamie was having about his stepsisters, Jamie murmured, "I'm gonna come." He tried to pull out.

"Honey, this is not a porn video. The girls and I are all protected. You can come inside of me. Correction. I want you to come in—"

He was already blasting her before she could finish, and that triggered her orgasm. It was so powerful that she rolled them over so he was on top again. It was no less spectacular for him. In fact, he couldn't remember ever having an ejaculation feel so magnificent. Sally was orgasming so hard and with such pent up emotion that she pulled his head down and kissed him with such ferocity he thought she was going to swallow his tongue.

Finally, they were both finished, sweating profusely and breathing heavily.

As soon as he pulled out of her, Sally could feel his cum oozing out onto his sheets. Then she thought: something for him to remember tonight by.

"Wow! That was amazing, Jamie. And you're only going to get better! I've never even had a workout like that at the gym. Maybe I've found a new way to exercise!"

"Yeah, I could use more working out!" he chuckled.

* * *

The twins watched as long as they could, both climaxing as quietly as they could, until their mother was ready to leave, and then they quickly and quietly returned to Ella's room to do each other again.

They described in a whisper what they liked about watching their mother and stepbrother, kissing and touching each other similarly to their depictions of Sally and Jamie, causing each to have another pretty incredible orgasm.

Afterward, they were too keyed up to go right back to sleep.

"Now, I really want to fuck Jamie," Ella remarked, still aroused by what she had seen between her mother and stepbrother.

"Damn right!" Emma responded equally as excited. "So, what do we do about it?"

"I think we need to talk to mom," Ella mused.

"What? Are you nuts?"

"Think about it. We've had a very open relationship; so much so, we have sex with each other. But there has never been a man in the mix—at least, sexually. I mean, among the three of us, it never mattered who touched whom, who played with whom, who licked or fingered whom. We've never had to . . . fight or . . . choose . . . or take turns with anyone. But now that Jamie could be part of the mix, all of those . . . things... become a possibility. And then what will happen?"

"Problems," Emma surmised.

"Exactly."

"So," Emma picked up the train of thought, "we talk it out first, resolve any issues up front and agree to . . . share."

"But only as far as Jamie is willing," Ella corrected. "We have to consider his feelings."

"You don't think he would want to fuck three gorgeous women?"

"I hope so, but keep in mind that if he doesn't want to, we can't make him."

"Okay, well, let's think positively."

* * *

The next day was Saturday, and because of the previous night's outing and extra-curricular activity, everyone slept nearly until noon. As was somewhat customary, it was cleaning and laundry day. All three women merely traipsed around the house in nightgowns that we're semi-revealing. Strangely, Jamie had showered and dressed for the day, appearing fresh and alert, as opposed to the tired and worn out look of the twins and their mother. The females were somewhat disappointed that Jamie wasn't in boxers or some such where they might glimpse important body parts.

At one point, when they all happened to be in the kitchen at the same time, Sally asked, "So, did you have a good day yesterday, Jamie?"

He looked up sharply at her, her smirk transmitting a silent message. He gave quick sidelong glances at Ella and Emma on either side of him, who each had their own peculiar expressions. What Jamie wondered was whether the twins were aware that their mother knew what had happened between him and them. He answered innocuously. "I think you could say that."

"Are you going driving today? Show off your new car?" Emma asked.

He shook his head. "No need to."

Before the conversation got out of hand, Sally said, "Jamie, I need you to go to the dealership and sign some papers to put the car in your name. I can go with you, if you like. But they don't need me and it will take me a while to get ready."

"No problem. I'll go alone in a little bit."

He did, and all he could think of was the new sexual world that had opened to him on his eighteenth birthday.

* * *

The remainder of the day was given to the household chores and laziness.

The twins had not strategized how they would discuss Jamie with their mother, but once Jamie's bedroom light went out Saturday night, they hurried downstairs to their mother's bedroom and found her sitting in bed reading. The ever impatient Emma impertinently asked, "So, mom, did you and Jamie enjoy yourselves last night?"

Ella's eyes widened at her sister's aggressiveness.

"I thought the dinner was delightful," Sally innocently responded. "Jamie seemed to enjoy himself. He was grinning ear to ear driving us to and from the restaurant."