Cinderfella Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No one is home but me," he explained. "My stepmom is at the gym and my twin stepsisters are at school."

"You live with your stepmom and stepsisters?" Lauren asked, hoping she hadn't made it sound weird.

"Yeah. My dad passed away about a year and half ago and I didn't have any other family."

Now, Lauren was beginning to feel sorry for him. "That's sad. If it's not too personal, is it difficult with only a step family?"

"No, we actually all get along very well. I'm lucky to have them."

"Well, that's good. Are you sure it's okay to come in with no one home?"

"Why wouldn't it be? Unless you're under age."

Lauren shrugged. "I'm not."

"Are you afraid to come in with just me?"

"I don't know. Should I be?" She offered a playful grin.

"I promise to keep my hands to myself," Jamie said with a smile, "if that's what you're afraid of."

"It's not that I'm afraid, I just get hit on by a lot of creepy guys."

"Well, I hope you don't think I'm creepy. And I wouldn't hit on you. I don't treat women like that."

Somehow, she believed he really meant it. There was something very genuine about him. "I believe you. Lead the way."

Jamie led her into the kitchen. "I'm sure we must have sugar somewhere. We don't use it much. We use artificial sweeteners for coffee."

"That would be just fine. Coffee is all we need it for now. My mom will go to the grocery later."

As he reached for the container of packets, Jamie asked, "So, are you in school?"

"Starting college in the fall. You?"

"So am I. What are you going to major in?"

"My dad's a lawyer, so I'm going to follow in his footsteps. You?"

"My dad was a lawyer also, and I'm doing the same."

They both laughed.

"What are the odds of that?" Jamie opened the container. "Help yourself."

As she grabbed a handful of packets, something occurred to Lauren. "I just made the connection. "Your dad was James Womack, head of the legal department at Ford Enterprises?"

"Yes," Jamie responded with some surprise.

"My dad was transferred here as the new head of that department," Lauren explained. "He worked out of the west coast office. Apparently, he's worked with your dad in the past and spoke highly of him. When you introduced yourself and said your dad passed away, I didn't put two and two together until we mentioned being lawyers."

"And now you've moved in next door," Jamie noted. "It's almost unbelievable."

"And we share a window."

"We were destined to know each other."

"My dad is going to want to meet you. Are you busy? Can you come over?"

This was turning out way better than Jamie thought, hoped or could have planned. No way was he going to turn her down. "I'd be happy to."

As they walked to her house, Lauren asked, "That your shiny BMW?"

"Yes. I turned eighteen at the beginning of the summer. It was a birthday gift."

"It's really nice. I just had my eighteenth birthday at the beginning of the summer also."

"Wow! The similarities just keep mounting up."

"Except I don't have BMW," Lauren said with some disappointment. "I don't have any car."

"Well, any time you need a ride, just let me know."

"That's awfully nice of you." Lauren really was touched. "You sure you're not trying to hit on me?" She tried to ask it as jovially as possible. She really didn't believe that he was, but she hoped it was a polite way of asking.

"No. I told you I don't operate that way," Jamie answered seriously. "The fact is, when I saw you through the window yesterday, I immediately thought you were beautiful and something in your expression made me believe it was more than skin deep, and now I'm happy to find out that I was right. I really would like to get to know you and I hope you might like the same. But if not, just let me know and we'll leave it at that."

"Wow. You really are going to be a lawyer," Lauren noted with a smirk.

"I'm sorry. Was that too much at once?"

"No. It was actually quite refreshing instead of waltzing around and exchanging cutesies until we decide we either like each other or don't. My initial impression so far is that I do like you and I would like to get to know you better." Lauren snapped her fingers as though an idea had just occurred to her. "I know. We can get two plastic cups and tie a string between them and talk from our windows." She was smirking when she said that.

But Jamie always took things literally. "Actually, they make these devices that you can do it without the string. They're called cell phones."

"You realize I was joking?" she laughed.

He hadn't, but he didn't want to seem foolish, so he covered himself with, "Oh. Yeah. Right back at you."

Bradley Folse was indeed thrilled to meet Jamie, and after the expected expression of sympathy about his father, and when Lauren's dad learned of Jamie's aspirations to become an attorney, he seemed to warm to the boy all the more. They had coffee and discussed the legal profession. Lauren had, of course, heard it all before from her father, but listened politely and made comments when appropriate. Finally, Folse realized the time and said that even though he didn't start the job until the following week, he did have a meeting with Peter Ford this morning.

"Uh, sir, if I might ask," Jamie said nervously. "I know Lauren and I just met, but from the brief conversation we've had, I would like to ask your permission to ask her out."

Folse clearly hadn't expected that. "Well, Jamie, you're asking the wrong person. You should be asking my daughter that question. But I must say, I appreciate your respect and you have my blessing." And with that, he departed.

Lauren walked out with her dad, and when she returned, remarked, "Wow! That was impressive. I've never had a guy ask my dad if he could ask me out."

With a shrug, Jamie said, "I didn't do it to impress anyone. I just thought it was the polite thing to do since we just met."

"Well, it was both impressive and polite," Lauren confirmed. "And I'm waiting."

"Waiting for what?"

"For you to ask me out."

"Oh. Okay. You want me to ask now?"

"Did you need to get permission from your stepmother?" she asked flippantly.

"No."

"Then what were you waiting for?"

"I don't know. Nothing, I guess. Was your dad really okay with it?"

"Why are you worried about him?"

"I don't know. I haven't really done this before."

"You've never gone on a date?

"Not too much. It's been a tough year, so I haven't had much opportunity."

"Oh, yeah, because of your dad. I just thought about that. I'm sorry. But don't be nervous. Just ask."

"Okay. Do you, uh, do you want to, uh, you know, go out?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Lauren answered with a giggle. "Yes, I would like to. When would you like to go?"

"Uh, I don't know. Is, uh, is tonight too soon?"

"Oh, you're anxious."

"You're messing with me, aren't you?"

"I'm sorry. I just like to keep things light, fun and playful. And tonight would be great. How about seven?"

"Seven would be good."

"Did you have anything in mind to do?"

"Uh, how about dinner?"

"Dinner would be lovely. I love Italian, do you?"

"Yes. Italian would be perfect. So, I guess I'll see you at seven."

* * *

The realization that he had been gone longer than he thought struck Jamie when he entered the house. Sally was standing there waiting for him backed up by the twins who were home from school already.

"Where have you been?" Sally asked, visibly upset and concerned, but trying hard to be patient.

With a frown, wondering why all the concern, Jamie explained, "I was next door meeting the new neighbors."

Relieved, Sally asked, "What brought that on?"

"Their daughter, Lauren, came to borrow a cup of sugar."

"A cup of sugar?" Emma repeated, giggling. "Does anybody really do that?"

"Apparently," Jamie responded. "Turns out her dad is taking over my dad's job at Ford."

"Really?" Sally said. "What a coincidence that they would move in next door."

"Yes," Jamie agreed. "And Lauren and I have a lot in common. She just turned eighteen around the same time as me, she's starting college in the fall, and she's going to study law."

The women could hear the excitement in his voice.

"And I'm going on a date with her tonight!" Jamie was too excited to see the sour expressions on their faces.

"She asked you out?" This from a stunned Ella.

"No. I asked her. Can you believe it? We're going for dinner. Italian. Got to find a good Italian restaurant. What's a good Italian restaurant?" He was rambling on. "I heard Angelo's is good. Anybody know?"

But the women were too astonished to say anything.

"Yeah, that's a good place," Sally finally said.

"Got to go figure out what to wear," Jamie carried on, heading upstairs to his room.

"What the hell was all of that?" Emma wanted to know.

Sally shushed her and gestured for the twins to follow her into her bedroom where she closed the door.

"Are you going to let him go?" a still flustered Emma asked.

"What do you mean, am I going to let him go?" her mother shot back. "He's eighteen years old. He can go out on dates."

"But he's never really dated," Ella reminded them. "He doesn't really have experience."

"Did you on your first date?" Sally questioned. "He won't get experience any other way."

"We had you to guide us."

"And I'll go talk to him after while when he calms down. He's excited, and he should be. Maybe the two of you could ask him if he needs any pointers."

"Seriously?" Emma asked.

Sally took a hard look at her daughters. "What is it with you two? Why don't you want your stepbrother to date?"

"What if he likes her and doesn't want to, you know, fuck us anymore?" Ella suggested.

"It's only one date," Sally told them. "And besides, do you think he's going to be your little fuck toy forever? Don't be so selfish." But of course, that was in the back of her mind also. But she knew that to try to discourage Jamie might only produce worse results.

* * *

Sally forced herself to wait until mid-afternoon to talk to Jamie. He was rooting through his closet in boxers and a T-shirt, seemingly searching for what to wear and trying items on. She, of course, was dressed to tantalize in a short skirt and low-cut top. "Whacha doing?" she casually asked, plopping down on his bed, half-sitting, half-laying, making certain a lot of shapely leg was showing.

"Trying to decide what to wear tonight," he told her, barely looking at her.

"Angelo's is casual. No need to dress up. A nice shirt and pants," she advised. "You always look good in blue."

Jamie finally gave her a glance. "Really?"

"The girls and I have always thought so. I missed our post-exercise workout and shower this morning."

"Oh, sorry. Guess I forgot time."

Sally arose and stood beside her stepson, making sure her breasts were touching him. "Need help picking out something?"

"How would that look? My stepmother picking out my clothes to wear."

"No one needs to know. I used to do it for your dad," she told him.

"Really?"

"Yes. Women do that for their men."

"Even mothers for their sons?"

"It can be our secret." She pressed her entire body against his side to reach for a light blue pin-striped shirt and navy blue trousers. She held the shirt and pants against him still on their hangers, making sure the back of the hand holding the pants touched his cock. He wasn't hard, but she felt movement. "The tan shoes and belt. Perfect."

"Our secret?"

"Absolutely." She became a little more aggressive rubbing the back of her hand against his penis.

Jamie knew what she was doing, but he really wasn't in the mood. So, how did he put her off without angering her? He took the clothes from her, set them down on his bed and tried them on.

Okay, so he wasn't in the mood, Sally deduced. Perhaps another approach. "Need any other tips?"

"Tips on what?"

"I know you haven't dated much what with your dad's illness and passing," Sally observed. "So, do you need any dating advice?"

"Such as?"

"Well, speaking of tips, do you know how to tip a waiter?" Sally explained how to do that.

"Okay. Twenty percent."

"And be a gentleman. Many guys don't know how to do that anymore," Sally said with sadness. "Open the car door for her and wait until she is completely seated before you close it. And don't slam it against her. Close it gently. When you enter the restaurant, open the door for her, and when you are shown to your table, hold out her chair for her, but push it in gently after she sits."

"I kinda knew most of that," Jamie told her.

"Well, then, you're off to a good start. This will be a get-to-know-each-other date so try to be a little more talkative than you usually are. And whatever else you talk about, the things we do here is nobody's business. You know what I mean?"

He nodded. "The sex?"

"Right. Some people might not think it's appropriate."

"I wasn't going to mention it anyway."

"Good." Sally stepped closer to him again. "Now, there's one more thing. The girls and I, well, we're pretty horny and when we tease you or try to arouse you, it's because we want you to fuck us."

"Yeah, I've kind of picked up on that."

"I don't know this girl—"

"Lauren. Her name is Lauren," Jamie corrected.

This was even more serious than Sally thought. No wonder the twins were concerned. Maybe Sally shouldn't be giving the advice she was about to. But as a responsible parent, she felt she had to. "Okay. Lauren. She might do things—unintentionally—that might arouse you, get you worked up. It might lead you to want to have sex with her and be aggressive about it. But if it gets hot and heavy and she says no, then no means no. Do you understand?"

Jamie frowned. "I wouldn't force myself on her, if that's what you mean."

"That's exactly what I mean," Sally confirmed. "And that's easy for you to say right now. But in the heat of a moment, when you're all hot and bothered, and you want her more than you've ever wanted anything, if she says no, that's when no means no."

"I can resist," Jamie stated firmly. "Just like I'm resisting you now."

She regarded him with confusion. This was way more serious than she thought.

* * *

For the remainder of the afternoon, Jamie repeatedly peeked out of his blinds at Lauren's window, but her's remained closed. He walked aflutter to her front door, and nervously greeted and chatted with her mother, father and brother. But it wasn't until Lauren made her grand entrance down the stairs that he nearly came unglued. If he had thought she was beautiful when he first laid eyes on her, and totally taken aback when she innocently appeared at his front door, the vision that he was presented with now was absolutely breathtaking, rendering him nearly speechless.

Her family watched with smirks.

"Well, say something," Lauren prodded as she approached him.

Nearly at a loss for words, all Jamie could mindlessly mutter was, "Where's Lauren and what have you done with her?"

The entire Folse family laughed.

Lauren was adorned in a casual dress, short and low-cut, but not vulgar, merely alluring. "You look . . . amazing doesn't even begin to describe it."

"There you go, trying to hit on me again," Lauren jokingly accused.

"No, I wasn't. I—"

"You need to work on this boy's sense of humor," Bradley Folse suggested to his daughter. "And you, my boy, need to know something about our girl. She likes to joke and kid around."

"Thanks," Jamie said, uneasily. "I'll remember that."

Several minutes later, Jamie was glad he had taken Sally's advice and played the gentleman. As Lauren slid into the passenger seat of the low car, the hem of her dress rose very high on her thighs treating him to an exciting view of her shapely legs. Gently closing the door, he walked slowly around to the driver's side burning that vision into his mind. It amazed him that he had three gorgeous women at home who were constantly showing him much more, and yet, a glimpse of leg on this beauty was ten times the thrill.

And if that wasn't enough, Lauren hadn't bothered to fix her dress Jamie noticed as he slid into the driver's seat. He instantly understood what Sally was telling him this afternoon about unintentional arousal. But he had to wonder how unintentional it was.

"You're quite the gentleman," Lauren complimented. "I like it. Not many guys are like that anymore."

"I'm not any guy." He wasn't trying to boast.

"So, I've noticed."

During the drive and the meal, they chatted about a wide range of subjects, their pasts, his dad, future aspirations, but strangely not much about his life with his step-family, nor hers with her family. For him, it was because he didn't want to let anything slip about the lifestyle with Sally and the twins. But since she didn't bring up her own family, he didn't ask.

Throughout all of the talking they did, Jamie couldn't help but being mesmerized by her beauty, and it was hard not to allow his eyes to continually feast on her. During the drive, his vision switched from the road to her legs to her breasts that bounced gently when the street wasn't flat. In the restaurant, of course, all he could look at was her lovely face and her perfect cleavage.

But he had to remind himself, it wasn't just about her looks. He loved the sound of her voice. It was soft and lyrical. And she was funny. She was able to add a humorous twist to much of what she said, not only bringing a smile to his face, but sometimes even a belly laugh.

One thing was certain, he couldn't remember ever doing this much talking. However, as much as he thought he was doing, apparently his eyes were betraying him.

"Am I boring you?" Lauren asked toward the end of dinner.

"What? No. Absolutely not," Jamie answered defensively. "Nowhere else I'd rather be."

"You seem distracted."

Of course, he knew why.

"You just seem to be staring at me."

He decided to be honest. "I'm sorry. I am staring at you. But not because I'm bored or distracted. You're just so beautiful that I can't take my eyes of off you."

That melted her a bit. "Maybe after dinner, we should go someplace dark so it's not a problem for you, or did you have something planned?"

"No, I didn't. I wanted to see if there was someplace or something you wanted to do. I didn't want it be all about what I wanted to do."

"That's thoughtful. Maybe we could just drive around and you could give me a tour of the city," Lauren suggested.

And so they did; downtown where he showed her Ford Enterprises headquarters, along the river where all the nightlife was, through the central part of town that was mostly residential, and ending up along the lakefront where there wasn't much to see at night. At one point, the road forked, one direction continuing along the water, the other bypassing it. Jamie opted for the latter.

"Why aren't we following the shoreline?" Lauren asked.

"Uh, well, that short stretch is kinda like a, uh, well, lover's lane."

"You mean where people park and watch the submarine races?"

Jamie started laughing. "The what?"

"You've never heard that expression before?"

"I guess not."

"Have you ever seen a submarine race, Jamie?"

"No, but what could you see at night?"

"Exactly."

"And they're underwa—" Suddenly, it dawned on him. "That's why it's lover's lane. People park and—"

"Do what they can get away with," Lauren completed for him.

"How do you know about lover's lane?" Jamie innocently asked.