Cinderfella Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,040 Followers

Jamie got behind her, planted his knee on the other corner of the lounge chair with his other leg straight out to brace himself. He drove his cock back into her waiting pussy, but couldn't bring himself to pound her like he did the twins. He did thrust more forcefully than he had been and he used long strokes: all the way into the hilt, out to the tip. He maintained a steady pace.

"Oh, yes, Jamie. Just like that!"

He saw her grip the chair tightly and tense her shoulders, taking it as a sign she was close. Groans through clenched teeth followed as she obviously was attempting to remain as quiet as possible. Finally she let out a muffled roar as her orgasm took hold. She raised her legs, bending her knees as far back as she could and then closing her thighs to slow and stop him as her pussy became sensitive. Ultimately, she had to reach back and push against his abdomen to halt his thrusts.

Very near coming himself, Jamie didn't want to lose momentum so he pulled out and slid his cock along the crack in her ass. Understanding what he was doing, she clenched her cheeks slightly. She felt his warm semen spurt against her back as well as other drops of it rolling along the curve of her behind to the small of her back.

As Lauren did, Jamie stifled as much sound from his throat, and while he would have loved to howl his pleasure, the orgasm he experienced was way more massive than any he had ever experienced.

He crawled up next to her on the lounge chair when he was finished. When they turned their heads toward one another, their faces were aligned. Lauren already had a smile, but it grew much wider when she saw him. Jamie did his best to match her.

"Jamie," Lauren whispered softly, "I couldn't imagine anything in this life being better." She stretched out on the lounge chair relishing the cum drops all over her back.

"That you imagined sex being?" Jamie asked worriedly. "Was this your first time?"

"That I imagined it would be with you," Lauren clarified with no further explanation.

"I'm not sure what that means."

"It means," Lauren said, reaching for her clothes, "that ever since that night in the car I have been dreaming about this and have anxiously been awaiting the right time. When you texted me, I knew I couldn't wait any longer."

"I'm glad you were so eager," Jamie said with a grin. "I wanted you pretty badly also."

"Why didn't you say so?"

"Because I wanted it to happen when you were ready."

"That's very sweet, Jamie," Lauren said, dressing. "You're such a gentleman."

"Why are you getting dressed?"

"To leave?"

"You don't want to stay?"

"I don't want to tempt fate," Lauren reasoned. "Neither of us know how long before your clan returns. We're lucky we made it this far." She kissed him. "But don't worry. This was nowhere near our one and only time." And with that she was gone.

* * *

It was actually a few hours before Sally and the girls returned with take-out Chinese food for dinner, but for Jamie it could have only been minutes as he lost himself in the wonderful memory of the glorious afternoon. It was the longest time before he could even get up off of the lounge chair because her presence was still heavy on it. Making love with Lauren was everything he knew it would be, everything doing it with his stepmother and stepsisters wasn't. His life had taken a major turn today and it would be hard to go back.

The twins were all bubbly and excited about their shopping spree and babbled on and on throughout dinner. He really became tired of listening to them and ate faster to get out of their way. But he should have realized that excitement to them translated into sex with him—and that he was definitely not in the mood for. He just wanted it to be time for his and Lauren's nightly call. Although their mutual masturbation session now might be anticlimactic.

"Jamie, come up and let us try on our new outfits for you," Ella said.

"Yeah," Emma agreed. "Help us decide which ones look best on us. We'll reward you afterward."

He didn't respond right away. He wanted to tell them no, but he feared the repercussions.

"Jamie?" Ella repeated.

"Don't you want to play?" Emma said in a childlike voice.

He glanced at one of his stepsisters and then the other, and with an image of Lauren vibrant in his mind for fortification, he defiantly answered, "No, I don't."

Emma went on. "I saw this new position on a—"

"You don't?" a confused Ella questioned, interrupting her sister.

"No, I don't," Jamie had to repeat, but calmly.

"Why?" they asked in unison.

He suddenly realized he hadn't thought this all the way through. Now, what did he say? "I'm not in the mood," was all that came to mind, but it was the truth.

"What do you mean, you're not in the mood?"

Jamie shrugged. "I don't know how to make it any clearer."

"But you're always in the mood," Ella said.

Sally merely sat back and listened. Somehow, this was not unexpected.

"No, I always pretend to be in the mood. Tonight I'm being honest for a change."

"I can't believe you don't want to fuck us," Emma shouted, being blunt. "All we do for you and you can't do a simple thing for us?"

"You think it's easy having all of that sex?" Jamie argued. "It's very tiring. You each only have to do it once. I have to do it three times! I'm worn out. None of you ever care whether I want to do it or not. It's just always about you getting what you want." He glanced at Sally. "All of you."

"What's gotten into you, Jamie?"

"Yeah, it's all my fault." He wasn't saying anything that he didn't believe to be true, but thought it wise to stop now. "We're done," he politely said and headed for his room.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,040 Followers