Cinderfella Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie was nearly ready to come himself, but he knew Emma still hadn't had an orgasm. He arranged her back in her original kneeling position on the sofa. At some point, she had stripped, so he grabbed her bare hips, slid his cock in and gave her a pounding. Sally and Ella got on either side of her and played with her nipples. But when Sally reached underneath and pressed Emma's clit against Jamie's sliding cock, she started coming.

A moment later, Jamie warned, "I'm coming too."

"Give it to me," Emma demanded through clenched teeth.

And so he did. But after only a couple of spurts, Ella grabbed his cock, pointed it at her mouth and jerked him as he splattered more cream on her nose, lips and chin. Finally, Sally took control of the spurting fire hose and wrapped her lips around it, sucking the remaining spunk right out of him.

When he finished, completely spent, he fell back onto the sofa and immediately glanced down at his scrotum. He felt as though he'd shot so much his balls might have deflated. When he was able to focus on the women, he was amazed to see cum everywhere on their faces, hair and tits. He almost felt as though he was going to pass out.

"Are you okay?" his worried stepmother asked.

Breathing heavily, he panted, "Yeah. Just . . . need . . . to . . . catch . . . my . . . breath!" When he finally did, he quickly scooped up his clothes and said, "I need to go to bed." He then headed upstairs without waiting for comment.

Once in his bedroom, Jamie closed the door, which he didn't usually do, but tonight he wanted privacy. He emptied his pants pockets and noticed he had received a text on his cell phone. When he saw that it was from Lauren, he cursed Sally and the twins for having distracted him and missed it. It had come not ten minutes after he'd walked her to her front door, nearly fifty minutes ago.

"Had a great time. Can't wait 'til our next date! Maybe there won't be any interruptions."

Jamie quickly stepped over to the window and opened the blinds. Lauren's window was still covered. Damn! Should he respond? He didn't want to awaken her if she had gone to bed. If it were him, he'd want her to. And he didn't want her to think he ignored her.

"Sorry. My phone was on silent. I had the best time, too. The women were still up wanting to know how our date went. Told them it was great, but didn't mention you know what. Any time you want, we can do it again."

Lauren's response came back right away. "Okay. Was hoping that's all it was. I'm in bed trying to sleep. Thanks for responding. Talk to you tomorrow."

Then, Jamie impulsively wrote back. "Can't wait. I'll dream of you tonight."

Lauren: "Me, too—of you! Good night."

"Good night."

* * *

Over the last few weeks, Jamie had trained himself to awaken without opening his eyes and keep them closed until his other senses could determine what might be going on around him, or specifically, who else might be in bed with him. At first, it had just been a game to see if he could accurately guess who it might be. He also thought he might be able to use the ploy to pretend he was still asleep so that whomever it was might just go away, but all they did was use the subtlest of techniques to accidentally awaken him. For the most part, he didn't mind because he enjoyed the sex as much as the women wanted it.

However, there were some mornings—such as this Saturday morning—when he was tired and just wanted to be left alone, particularly so he could continue to relive last night with and fantasize about Lauren.

His senses were failing him this morning because he couldn't tell who was beside him, but someone definitely was. Taking a guess, he believed it was Sally. She always seemed to be a bit more patient than the twins. He decided to lie here a bit longer.

"I know you're awake," Sally whispered, confirming his guess. "I know that trick, but your breathing changes after you awaken."

Jamie had been facing away from her so he turned over toward her, trying to think of something to say to cover himself for the deception. "I'm sorry. I'm just so tired," was all he could think of. She was on her side in the same skimpy nightie from the night before, her breasts practically falling out. No matter how many times he saw her luscious tits, they were still breathtaking.

"Relax. I'm not here for sex."

"Then what?"

"Just talk. The girls are still sleeping. I wanted you to know that we were just eager to know that you had a good time last night. We weren't really expecting any details—unless of course, you wanted to give any."

"There are really no details to give. We had a leisurely dinner at Angelo's. The food was great. Afterward, she wanted a tour of the city and that's what we did. I was a gentleman. She even complimented me on that. I even took your other advice and talked more than I usually do. We didn't really discuss family because I didn't want to accidentally let slip what we do here, and likewise, she didn't talk any about hers nor did I ask her about hers so she wouldn't question me about us."

"That was wise. Do you like her?"

"Yes. Very much. She's smart, very nice and funny. She makes me laugh. We don't do that much around here."

"Well, as you know, over the last year and a half, there hasn't been much to laugh about. But maybe it's time to change all of that. Maybe it's time to stop mourning and move on."

"I think you're right."

"So, you plan on seeing this girl—I'm sorry—Lauren again?"

"Yes. She wants to also."

"That's nice. Did you get any sense about her . . . sexuality?"

With a frown, Jamie asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, to put it bluntly, do you think the two of you will have sex?"

Jamie hesitated, not knowing how to answer that question. He knew what the answer was, just not whether to admit it or not.

"Okay. You don't have to answer that. I shouldn't have put you on the spot. My purpose in asking was to say, we have unprotected sex around here because we're family and we don't do it with anyone else. So, it's also safe sex. You don't know who else Lauren may have done it with—"

"So, if I have sex with her, you want it to be protected," he filled in for her.

"Exactly. Because if you don't, as they say, you're having sex with anyone she's ever had sex with and you're bringing it home to us."

"I completely understand."

With a big smile, Sally said, "I knew you would. One other piece of advice. If after a few more dates the two of you think you're getting serious, take it slow. You're both young, you have your whole lives ahead of you, you're not in a hurry to do anything. Most of all, remember that for the next several years, your focus will be on college. A lot of kids think they have to live it up during college, but you're really setting yourself up for the rest of your life. And you'll have lots of time to live it up later. Also, consider playing the field. Lauren might seem like she's everything you want right now, but you really don't have much experience with girls. I'm not saying that to turn you away from her. Just don't be closed to other opportunities, if they arise. And lastly, don't forget, you have a unique home life. The girls and I are all here for you in all the ways that you need." And with that, she reached down to rub his flaccid cock for emphasis.

Before he could say anything, his phone sounded a text coming in. Jamie glanced at it, but did not reach for it. He was certain it would be from Lauren—he didn't receive many texts from anyone else—but he didn't want to seem as eager as he was, particularly as he read the sub-text in Sally's brief lecture. She didn't want him getting too involved with another woman because she and the girls wanted him all to themselves. He was both amused and annoyed by that.

Sally slipped out of his bed, careless about what she showed. "I'm sure you've been waiting for that so I'll let you get to it. Maybe we should invite the new neighbors for dinner so we can all get to know all of them."

Jamie merely nodded, initially not certain how he felt about that.

After Sally was gone, Jamie quickly reached for his phone.

The text was from Lauren: "Good morning. Hope I didn't awaken you."

Jamie texted back: "Good morning. Just awoke 15 ago. Glad to hear from you. What are you doing today?"

"Orders to finish unpacking until done."

"So tonight is not a possibility?"

"Not as of now. Could change later if you don't mind short notice."

"I'll wait with great anticipation!" There he was using words he didn't normally.

"Then let me get to work! Shade is up."

Jamie flew out of bed and raised his blinds. It took his breath away to see her standing there facing him in the window. He had grown most of an erection after his stepmother had stroked him and he hadn't realized it had worked its way out of his boxers when he rushed to the window.

Lauren texted. "Happy to see me again?"

Eyes locked on her, he lifted his phone and read and then merely nodded. It wasn't until she gestured down that he glanced down and saw his cock pointing at her. He scrambled to fix himself and then mouthed, 'Sorry.'

She quickly texted. "Something to think about while I work!" Lauren then waived and walked off.

Jamie's first thought was to rip his dick back out and beat it mercilessly. But he resisted wanting to maintain the edgy feeling he now had.

Thunderstorms arrived in the afternoon and with them a text from Lauren: "Rain is a setback. Won't be able to go tonight. Sorry. I'm disappointed. Maybe we could have a cell phone date later across the windows?"

"Disappointed too. I'll be waiting for later."

Jamie really was disappointed, but he would take her any way he could have her. He thought that might sound pathetic, but it was what it was. The weather provided for a boring afternoon, so he went downstairs for a snack. The twins had finally awakened and were in the kitchen looking for something to munch on still clad in their skimpy nighties. As he scrounged for something to eat also, he came to the realization that since they'd been having sex, the women, particularly the twins, had become careless about how they dressed around him, as though since he was seeing them naked in bed, it no longer mattered. The conclusion he came to was that seeing them in the nude was no longer the thrill it once was, and that once something became routine or commonplace, it was no longer special. He would have to remember that about Lauren, and if a relationship with her was to develop, he couldn't take it for granted.

"There's nothing to do," Emma bemoaned. "What are you up to, Jamie?"

"Nothing. The rain has put a damper on things." He hadn't thought what he said was funny, but the twins laughed.

"Good pun," Ella commented.

Jamie shrugged wondering if subconsciously Lauren had influenced his sense of humor.

"Anybody hungry?" Emma asked.

"I could eat," Jamie said.

Sally appeared in the kitchen having apparently just showered, her hair still a little wet. She was wearing only a light robe. It wasn't see-through, but it was flimsy enough to hug her curves and show the imprint of her nipples. "Only one thing to do on a rainy afternoon," she said knowingly.

The girls' faces lit up.

Here it comes, Jamie thought.

"Order pizza and watch a movie."

That obviously wasn't what the others expected, but seeing the potential, the twins both agreed.

While that initially was a better option, Jamie knew that after the pizza, the four of them lazing on the sofa would likely prevent them from seeing the end of the movie before one of them initiated something else.

Although, it quickly dawned on him that if they got it out of the way in the late afternoon or early evening, it would free him up for his "cell phone date" with Lauren later. "Pizza sounds good," he loosely agreed.

"Who gets to choose the movie?" Ella wanted to know.

Sally had them choose straws, and ironically, she won fairly and chose a film named "Ever After" which was a variation on the Cinderella theme. Jamie had to wonder about that selection. A few minutes after they started it, the pizzas arrived. The women all had wine with the meal—which didn't bode well for Jamie—and they made it two-thirds through the movie when they finished eating.

It started with Emma's hand resting on his leg and gradually moving higher until it made contact with his cock, which she just casually fondled. Ella noticed that activity and "lent" a hand. It then evolved into a rerun of the previous evening, made more enjoyable for Jamie because when it was finally his turn to come, it was with and in Ella. What made this time particularly enjoyable was the erotic position they ended up in: Sally sitting at the end of the sofa with Ella on her back, her head resting in her mom's lap, and Emma behind them coaxing his balls to blow and playing with her sister's pussy.

Of course, the movie had ended long ago, but Sally rewound it and they finished watching it all relaxed and satisfied. When it was over, Jamie pretended to be tired so he could go to his bedroom and wait for Lauren. He closed his door, turned on his desk lamp, raised the blinds and sat impatiently at his desk.

Lauren finally texted at nearly ten: "Sorry it took so long. Still want to do this?"

He texted back: "Just raise your shade!"

She did right away, smiling broadly when she saw him.

He saw her press a button on her phone and his rang a second later.

"Hi," Lauren greeted, in a soft, warm, bedroom voice.

"Hey," Jamie returned in kind in a voice he didn't know he had. "Get everything done?"

"Much as we could today," she reported. "Then we had to have a late dinner. Don't expect much more out of tomorrow."

"So, no chance for tomorrow night?"

Lauren shrugged. "It would be a wait and see. Like today."

"No problem."

"So, what did you do today?"

"Not much. Watched a movie with the family and ordered pizza."

"Mmmm. That sounds . . . relaxing. I've been thinking about you a lot today. Particularly about our time in the backseat last night. It occurred to me that you really seemed to know your way around a woman's body."

Was that a subtle way of asking him if he'd had sex before, Jamie wondered. "Uh, well, I, uh, I guess I would just have to call it . . . instinct. And you didn't seem shy with your hands."

"Can we stop mincing words and speak frankly?"

"That would actually be nice."

"Well, truthfully, going for your penis was more of an impulse after I felt it through your pants," Lauren admitted. "I jerked off a couple of guys I dated in high school, but neither were as big as you and, well, I just had to, you know, see if it was as big as it felt through your pants."

"Since we're speaking frankly, I, uh, have to ask, was jerking off all you did with them?" Jamie felt bold asking her that.

"Would it matter? I mean, are you looking for a virgin? And not to be argumentative, but are you willing to discuss your previous encounters?"

"Maybe not at this time," he answered honestly.

"Then can we leave it at that for now with the promise of full disclosure should this develop into a serious relationship?" Lauren asked, rising from her chair.

"I think that's wise. Do you have to go?"

Standing, she turned back to the window. "No, just slipping into—" she grinned "—something more comfortable." Sticking her phone in the crook of her neck, Lauren pulled off her shirt and undid her bra facing away from him while reaching for something out of his view.

"You could stop there," Jamie suggested, snickering.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"I absolutely would."

Lauren didn't grab whatever she had reached for and instead folded her arms over her breasts and faced him again. "How's that?"

"Funny!"

"Well, what do I get?"

Jamie instantly ripped his shirt off.

"Ha-ha! Not the same."

"Why not?" Jamie retorted. "Why is it acceptable to see a man's chest but not a woman's?"

"An unfair society?"

Of course, he knew what she wanted, but did he dare? He decided to call her bluff, stood, unzipped his pants and pulled out his now hard cock.

Whether from seeing it again or the fact that he actually whipped it out, Lauren dropped back into her chair, grabbing her phone from her neck and exposing her breasts.

The two merely stared at each other in awe for a few moments.

"Well, say something," she prodded.

"As beautiful as the rest of you," Jamie complimented, meaning it. "Love to get my hands on those again."

"As would I you," she wasn't hesitant in saying.

"And you're sure about tomorrow night?"

"Like I said, it depends."

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Stroke it," Lauren said without thinking.

"I meant helping you get settled to be able to go tomorrow night." But he stroked himself anyway.

"I wish. But I'll do my best to try to finish." And then, it was as though she suddenly realized that she was sitting there exposed. She quickly reached for a top and slipped it on. "I'm sorry. What you must think of me."

Likewise, a confused Jamie stuck his dick back in his pants. "What do you mean?"

Taking a deep breath, Lauren explained, "First, I tell you I jerk guys off and then I show you my tits. I don't want you to think I'm a slutty girl or something like that."

"I don't think that at all," Jamie said honestly. "It's actually kind of refreshing to know that you're a smart and attractive girl who is honest about herself. Like we said before about a man's chest and a woman's, why when a man talks about sex and how much he likes it everyone shrugs it off as a guy thing, but when a woman does, she's branded cheap and a slut?"

Lauren leaned forward in her chair as though to be closer to him. "I don't know, Jamie," she said softly, calmly, appreciatively. "Same answer. An unfair society."

"You mean an uptight society," he corrected.

"That's very insightful."

"When we become lawyers we need to work to change that," he mused.

"You mean, like civil rights?"

"I mean morality. People pretend to be moral while secretly spending time on porn websites."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Lauren agreed. "Although, my father will tell you there's no money in practicing that kind of law."

"I know. But everything doesn't always have to be about money."

"Wow. I didn't know you were so passionate about that. I like it."

Jamie grinned. "I'm passionate about passion."

"Ooh, I like the sound of that. Maybe I'll have to tell you some more things."

"I'm listening."

"Not tonight. I'm too tired. If we can't go out tomorrow night, can we do this again?"

"I'll look forward to either."

"Good night."

"Good night."

Lauren waived and then lowered her shade.

With her beautifully round breasts etched in his mind, Jamie pulled out his cock again and jerked himself off to a satisfying orgasm.

* * *

Sunday became almost a rerun of Saturday, except instead of rain and a movie, it was rain, grocery shopping, laundry and house cleaning. Jamie offered to accompany his stepmother to the store, but the twins wanted to fuck, and he was taken aback when Sally told him to stay home and take care of his stepsisters because she phrased it as though it was a chore he was required to do.

Miffed though he was, once he had a mouth on his cock and another on his balls, he momentarily let go of his aggravation and performed his "duties," particularly since it was not all work for him. Still, he hoped the day would come when he could stop thinking with his dick and not succumb to the prospect of getting off. The problem was, in the beginning, he had always been so horny from watching them that it was a necessity. Lately, he had mostly overcome that. However, with Lauren now in the picture, he couldn't stop thinking about her, and that had renewed his constant state of arousal making his "step-family" still his best method of release.