Cinderfella Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

And this morning, release was pretty much all it was. No fancy sex, no weird positions or unusual tricks, just everyone using everyone to get an orgasm. As Jamie walked back up to his room, he thought about how impersonal and mechanical it had been. It even seemed that his impulsive masturbation last night after he'd gotten off the phone with Lauren had been more rewarding. He wasn't sure what to make of that.

Nor did he really think about it too much as he spent the remainder of the day achieving his "real" chores. That is, until Sally decided it was time to service her. At least, she was a little more imaginative than the twins. She didn't just take hold of his dick and start sucking, although she did reach for it. He had stepped into a downstairs bathroom to take a leak when she came up behind him, reached around and held his penis as he was, as he normally did when urinating.

"I've often wondered what it was like to have to hold on to yourself to pee," she whispered.

He was certain where this was headed, so he let go of himself and let her have her way because he knew it was the fastest method to get it over.

"Do you ever spray it around, make a figure of eight—" which is what she was doing "—or other things, or do you just focus on one part of the toilet until you're finished?"

"Seriously? It's not a game, it's a bodily function."

"Yeah, but us girls just have to sit there. Guys can do things."

"We—I—don't usually do anything else." And then he was finished. "I'm done. Now what are you going to do?"

"I used to see your dad shake it off when he was finished." Sally pinched his foreskin and shook his dick. A few residue drops splattered against the back of the toilet seat. "Oops. I guess that wasn't right."

"It takes practice," Jamie chuckled.

"Then what do you do?"

"Tuck it away and zip up. But I'll take care of that, if you don't mind."

"Do you ever—as long as you have it out—do you ever—" she started pumping him to an erection.

"If I was going to do that, I would do it first," Jamie informed her. "It's generally a good idea to urinate after ejaculation. Cleans you out."

"That actually makes sense," Sally said as though he'd told her something she didn't know. She'd also brought him to a good erection. "But now look at you. What do we do now?"

"I'm sure you'll think of something."

"Well," she said in her best bedroom voice, "have you ever done it in the bathroom?"

After flushing, Sally closed the toilet seat and sat him on it. She straddled his lap, impaling herself and then bounced up and down for several minutes until her legs tired. Next, she sat on the counter and leaned back against the mirror as he re-entered her and pumped away. Minutes later, she stopped him so she could stand on the floor and bend over the counter where he slid back in from the rear and fucked her until they both came.

Afterward, Sally had them shower together during which Jamie nearly choked eating her as the water beat down on his face. But he did manage to bring her to a second orgasm.

* * *

Once again, to his great disappointment, Lauren was not able to go out that night, but could call at ten. So, as with the previous evening, he sat in his chair with the blinds raised waiting at the appointed hour.

In dramatic fashion, precisely at ten, his phone rang and up went her shade like a curtain on a stage, and there she stood in a short kimono type robe, her bare, shapely legs on display. But what was even more alluring was that the belt on the robe was not tied, both ends hanging on either side from the loops, yet nothing was exposed, the flaps of the robe pulled together and held by sheer will.

Jamie's cock grew on pure speculation that she was nude underneath. However, after she displayed her breasts last night and then suddenly ended it, he had to wonder what her motive was tonight.

"Hi," was her warm greeting.

"Hey," he responded in kind. "Decided to be casual tonight." He made it an observation rather than a question.

"Actually, I was running late and this was as far as I got," Lauren explained with her charming smile. "Didn't think you'd mind."

"Like last night, you didn't have to get all dressed up."

"Is that all you want me for? To ogle over my body?" Lauren asked playfully.

"Well, considering that I haven't really seen much of it . . . are you just teasing me with all these little glimpses?"

Pretending to be offended, Lauren said, "Now, you think I'm a tease?"

Jamie wasn't accustomed to this playful banter. "I didn't say that. I asked if you were teasing me?"

In her sexiest expression, she sultrily whispered, "Maybe just a little. Does that bother you?"

"Probably not as much as it should."

"I'm sorry. I'm really not a tease." Lauren paused as if there was something more she wanted to say, but was hesitant.

"I didn't really think you were."

She took a deep breath and the motion caused her robe to separate a bit, just enough to show her cleavage down to her naval, but she made no move to fix it. She became serious. "Jamie, I don't know how to say this without sounding . . . I don't know . . . like however it's going to sound."

"I won't judge you."

Lauren had been looking down, but she glanced up and smiled nervously, and then ran her hand through her dark hair brushing it back, which exposed more of her breasts. "This is not a criticism or complaint about you, but, well, you bring out the sexual side of me."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not shy about sex—"

"I didn't think you were."

"What I mean is, when I fished out your penis in the car, even though it was somewhat impulsive, I wanted to do that. I never had an urge to do that with other guys."

"What about the two you jerked off?"

"Those were not on first dates. In fact, they were after several dates and after much coaxing by each of the guys. It wasn't something I was eager to do. Not like—" she cleared her throat nervously "—not like I am eager to do it to you."

Jamie felt pre-cum ooze out of his cock.

"Why?"

"I don't know, Jamie," she said honestly. "I've never let a boy feel me up or run his hand up my skirt on the first date—on any date, really. But I did you. And showing you my tits last night; I wanted to. I only covered up quickly because I didn't want you to think I'm cheap or slutty."

"And the robe tonight?"

"Yeah, I could have stayed dressed," she admitted. "You're just different from most of the other guys I've dated or had an interest in. I really like you, Jamie. And I guess it's enabling me to do things I secretly want to. I hope I'm not coming on too strong, too soon."

He smiled, quite touched. "No, you're not. And I really like you, Lauren. Even though we've barely known each other for three days, you've touched a part of me that no other girl ever has. And just so you know, just like your beauty is the icing on the cake, so is the sexual side of you. I'd rather you with it than without it, but I would take you either way. I also think that any women can be sexual without having to be cheap or slutty."

"And that is exactly why I like you so much. You say all the right things, but I think you really mean them. I hope I don't end up regretting it."

"You won't. I hope my actions have spoken louder than my words."

"They have." And with that, Lauren adjusted her position by drawing her legs up onto the seat of the chair and leaning them sideways but not hiding her upper torso. She fixed the lower flap of her robe so that it covered most of the top of her thigh, but barely the bottom and her butt. As part of that process, she rearranged the upper flaps of the robe so that they ran around the outside of her breasts, thus exposing them. She then looked up and smiled.

As another few drops of pre-cum seeped out, Jamie instinctively knew that no comment was necessary.

They were silent for a few moments and then Lauren casually asked, "Can I see you again?"

He wanted to ask what she meant, but deep down, he knew. Just as casually as she had, Jamie pulled down his zipper, but tonight, he actually undid his pants and lifted himself just enough to slide them and his underwear down to his ankles. He could hear her catch her breath through the phone.

"I never get tired of seeing that," she remarked. "Would you . . . you know . . . stroke it for me."

He did, slowly, but had to ask, "Why do you like to watch me do this?"

"Since I can't, watching you is the next best thing."

"What if I asked you to do the same thing?"

"Are you?"

"I am."

Lauren sat up straight, but didn't cover her breasts. "Is this . . . are we being . . . is this immature or juvenile?"

Jamie shrugged. "I think whatever we do right now—or in the future—when we're alone is okay to do—as long as we both agree and no one gets hurt. And I don't think we have to worry about labeling it."

"That's exactly what I think," she agreed enthusiastically. "So, with that in mind, would you, uh, you know, make yourself orgasm?"

"Well, this takes phone sex to a whole new level," Jamie remarked. This entire conversation was making him so damn horny, he would have done it anyway afterward, so given their current state, why not? "I will if you will."

"Oh, you want to see my pussy," she teased.

"I don't have to, but I think it's only fair."

Without another word, Lauren propped one leg up on her desk and the other spread and resting on the window sill and started rubbing her clit. She tried to keep her eyes open to watch Jamie, but as she got into it, it became difficult.

Since guys tended to masturbate while watching videos or looking at pictures, it was actually easy for Jamie to keep an eye on Lauren. And watching her do herself was incredibly arousing. His vision continually shifted from her hand between her legs to her beautiful tits, but the intense concentration on her face didn't escape his notice either.

"I'm going to come," he softly informed her.

That prompted her to keep her eyes open and on him. "Would you stand?"

He complied on weak legs and a moment later, shot his load all over his window.

Lauren tried to stifle laughing, but seeing him spray his window also brought her to the edge and she had to try even harder to muffle her moans.

Jamie could see no evidence of her orgasm except the sound of her voice.

When she finished, she sat up and covered herself with her robe, then hung her head. "That was embarrassing, but oh, so good. I haven't come that hard in a long time. Thanks for indulging me."

"Well, it was no less pleasurable for me," Jamie whispered. "The only thing that would have made it better would have been if we were in the same room."

"Amen to that. We've just entered a new phase. Are we moving too fast?"

"I don't know. How fast is too fast? Is there a certain speed in which we're supposed to progress?"

"I guess if we're both comfortable with it, that's all that matters."

* * *

Monday brought better weather and new opportunities. With her family all moved in and settled from the rigorous weekend, Lauren was able to go out on Monday night, much to Jamie's delight. She didn't want to go to a fancy restaurant and was happy to get a burger, but not at a fast food place. Afterward, they decided on a movie, and since they were able to claim a row with no one else on it, not only did they hold hands throughout most of the feature, but they stole intimate touches of one another. With his arm and elbow next to her, Jamie was able to reach underneath his arm with his other hand and awkwardly fondle Lauren's breast. It was much easier for her to rest her hand in his lap to rub his dick.

By the end of the movie, the two were pretty horny, and once back in Jamie's car, they locked lips and let their hands explore. They were careful not to get too carried away in the theatre parking lot, but once they moved on, they were fearful of returning to the lakefront and letting their emotions get the better of them, not to mention the possibility of getting caught again.

Frustration had them driving around for an hour or so before deciding to call it a night. But they were at least happy to have been able to spend the time together.

Tuesday afternoon found Jamie alone at home. He had been outside at the pool when Sally informed him that they had all been invited to a party at Ford Enterprises welcoming Bradley Folse as the new head of the legal department. Since he was essentially James Womack's replacement—even though it had taken all this time to install a successor—Peter Ford thought it would be fitting to include Sally and the children in the celebration. As a result, she was taking the girls shopping for new outfits to wear even though the event was still a couple of weeks away.

Jamie instantly texted Lauren, but he received no immediate reply, so he remained outside enjoying the sunny day following the weekend's drab, rainy weather.

Not long after, as if in a dream, Lauren appeared on Jamie's covered patio in a skimpy white bikini bottom and a T-shirt cut short exposing her midriff. The T-shirt was of thin material and somewhat see-through, enough for him to notice that she wore nothing underneath. Her areolas were clearly outlined and her nipples were distinctively imprinted in the shirt. She spun around slowly revealing much of her bare ass cheeks. Smiling broadly, she sat on her heels on a covered lounge chair. She cupped and squeezed her breasts, and then teasingly flashed one of her tits for a few seconds before covering it back up. Next she lifted the bottom of the shirt up slowly, teasingly, to show both breasts and then removed the shirt entirely.

Rising to her knees, Lauren seductively slid her hand down the front of her bikini bottom and rubbed her pussy. Her face reflected brief pleasure from that act, causing her to remove the meager clothing entirely. She spread her legs in Jamie's direction, enticing him to come to her.

Jamie pinched himself as a reality check before moving quickly to her. Lauren had sat back down with her legs folded. He gently placed his hands on either side of her beautiful face and bent over to taste her lips. She kissed back with desire as his hands tenderly caressed her breasts. She smiled approvingly as he kissed her cheek and neck, and then knelt to drop to her level.

In these positions, Lauren wrapped her arm around Jamie's neck while he kissed his way down to her tits and sucked her nipples. Her legs were semi-folded, so he slid his other arm under her leg and tickled her pussy with his fingers.

Again their lips met for a few moments.

After that, Jamie had to ask, "Where is this going?"

"All the way," Lauren whispered seductively.

"Are you sure?"

"Never been more certain of anything else."

"I don't have a condom."

"You don't need one, nor will you catch anything from me."

"Nor you me."

Jamie laid her down, and with her legs still spread, he moved further down and kissed her pussy, stretching the hood that covered her clit. She let her breath out sharply. He sucked the hood and clit and then worked the tip of his tongue back and forth on her clit. She emitted sigh-like moans. He again put the tip of his tongue to work separating her labia and then flicking it as he had her clit. Out of the corner of his eye her face was set in a wide grin. His fingers held her pussy lips apart so he could jab with his tongue. All the while, pleasurable sounds moved up from her throat.

After a few minutes of this, she pulled him back up for their lips to meet again, but only briefly.

"I want to taste you," Lauren whispered.

Jamie stood, his hard cock bulging extremely in his swimsuit. Lauren let her fingers dance over it really tormenting him. But she didn't let him suffer long, pulling his waistband down, reaching in and lifting his pulsing dick out. She looked it over, seeing it for the first time in real daylight, and wrapped her hand around it moving her fist slowly up and down. Finally, she aimed it at her mouth and leaned in to take just the tip between her lips. She swirled her tongue around the head a few times as his breathing quickened. He saw half of his shaft disappear into her mouth, felt the warm saliva as it coated his skin. She licked three sides before taking as much as she could back into her mouth, one hand holding his rod at the base, the other hand holding his balls.

Any time her mouth left his cock, Lauren would look up and grin and her hand would slide up and down his lubricated shaft. She seemed to like to lick it more than suck causing Jamie to wonder how much—if at all—she had done this before. As though reading his mind, she arose and pushed his swimsuit down to his ankles where he stepped out of it. She turned him around and sat him on the lounge chair she had just vacated. Once again, they kissed and he reached between her legs to stroke her pussy. It tickled and she giggled.

Lauren straddled Jamie's lap and sat on his dick. She slid her moist pussy up and down his shaft and both of them shivered from it. Finally, she could stand it no more so she reached behind her, grabbed his cock and inserted it into her hole. Again, both reacted identically with deep sighs of enjoyment.

"Oh, my, you fill me completely," she murmured.

"Am I hurting you?" Jamie asked with concern.

"No, no," Lauren said joyfully. "It feels wonderful!" She moved up and down very slowly, partially to adjust to the monster inside her and also just to enjoy how he touched every part of her. She bent over to kiss him again. In between those, she hugged his face against her neck. She picked up her pace very slightly, but really liked the slow slide.

At one point, Lauren accidentally pulled up too far and Jamie popped out. However, he took that opportunity to roll her mostly onto her back but slightly tilted to the side. He laid on his side with her leg draped over his hip putting her pussy in perfect position to slip back in from behind. She reached around, grabbed his neck and pulled his head against hers. Naturally, he kissed whatever his lips touched.

Lauren's pussy was like silk and he just let his dick slide in and out enjoying the unprecedented softness. Her whispery moans were music to his ears and he wanted to wrap himself around her like a warm blanket. If only he could wake up with her every day life would be the best it could be.

Jamie pulled out to adjust himself, but Lauren wanted to sit up. When she did their lips came together again. She loved to kiss, thought it was the most affectionate gesture because it could be done anywhere. During sex it was that extra bit of stimulation that always made it a little bit better. She pulled herself up to sit in his lap, leaning back against him as though he was a lounge chair. She grabbed his cock and returned it to where it belonged—inside her—and just rotated around on it. She could stay like this all day.

Feeling the comfort of Lauren leaning against him, Jamie wrapped his arms around her. He scooted them both down to an almost supine position. She threw her head back, letting it drape over his shoulder. She continued rotating her hips, but was also now able to move up and down. When she did, he pumped to meet her. He let his hand drop to her clit and flicked it gently with his fingers. She placed her hand on top of his for added pleasure.

"Oh, Jamie, you're so good."

"No better than you."

"Now, I want you to really fuck me until I come." She eased off of him and turned onto her stomach with her pussy on the corner of the lounge chair, her legs spread out, feet touching the floor.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers