CisterWife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you poor sick little fuck." Sandra's not yelling. She's weeping. "I figured you're not gay, cause you're trying to score with me. I figured you for a straight, deceitful jock."

I take a deep breath. "So what kind of deal were you willing to offer a straight, deceitful jock?"

Sandra looks up in my eyes, fighting shame. "Straight jocks would never take it up the ass. If you're really a woman like you say, prove it. You let me take you up the ass for ten minutes with my ten inch strap-on, and then I'd let you fuck me."

I know my eyes are wide as I respond. "I have a counter-offer. You take me with your strap-on as long and as hard as you want. Make me bleed. I don't care. For your part of the bargain, all you have to do is kiss me. I need to feel your heart in that kiss. I'll give you my heart too. If you think I kiss like a man, I'll never bother you again. If you find I kiss like a woman, I don't need to give you my dick. I'll give you my mouth as a woman, giving myself to you with that mouth. You won't ever have to touch my dick, but please consider kissing my breasts."

Sandra starts weeping. "All my life, I just wanted a woman to love me as a woman, not as a placeholder for a man."

I'm sniffing. "What a coincidence. Me too. You've got that now. This woman bleeding before you loves you with all her heart. Do you want her or not?"

Sandra helps me up off the ground. "What about Christy? Twenty years is a long time."

I shrug. "I don't know if she'll ever want either of us, cause we're women. That doesn't mean we can't want each other."

Sandra gasps. "But I've never had a relationship with a man before!"

I crumple back to the ground in uncontrollable sobbing. She knows what she said.

* * * *

I'm waking up in her arms. I'd passed out crying in her arms twice before, both times when she was still comforting me every week. I don't remember how we got here in her living room. "Sandra, how did we get here?"

"I carried you, Ellie. I'm stronger than you thought. You're softer than I thought. I'm ready, El. I'm ready to love you."

"Are you sure, Sandra? I'm not CisGender. I don't have a pussy. Isn't that what lesbians look for in a woman?"

"Don't stereotype me Ellie. What I look for in a woman is a woman's heart."

"I'm unworthy of you. There should be a separate club for fellow TransGender lesbians to find each other, just so beautiful women like you don't have to wade through all the dicks."

"Why stop there, Ellie? How about separate nightclubs just for white people and just for black people? We could have separate churches, restaurants and bathrooms for each color, religion and nationality too! Think of the possibilities! Face it, Ellie. You didn't fall in love with someone like me. You fell in love with me."

"You were so anti Trans. You used to spit at the mention, like we were all some cruel deception invented to break the back of women's rights. "

"You can't tell anyone this, El. Many Cis-Dykes think of TransGender Lesbians like those lying football player locker room rapists trying to get their hands on lesbian pussy. We may talk about LGBT, but for us the T stands for token. You're the frozen microwave lobster a rat hole restaurant serves, so seeing lobster on the menu gives the illusion of a classy place."

"Sandra please..."

She charges on. "We used to tell a joke. What's another name for a TransGender Lesbian? A phobic straight watching girl-girl porn. Yeah, the joke makes the rounds. It's not even funny. It's just cruel. I was such a disgusting TransPhobic jock I told it too. I've got a new joke for you. What's another name for a lesbian who hates TransGender women? A male pattern brain damaged man with a pussy, who thinks he's a dyke."

"Please don't say stuff like that, Sandra, you're better than that. Those sisters don't know any better. They still don't sneak into showers and try to rape people."

"No, Ellie. We just hurt girls like you and make you give up on living. Your roommates told me about your abusing E. They said you weren't even trying to get high. You were hoping to win the lottery by dying. That's not right, bitch! I'd eventually have come around and you wouldn't be here anymore. You gave your heart to me. It's mine, not yours. You had no right to kill it."

"I can't believe anyone wants it. This heart has been unwanted for 42 years, Sandra. Why now?"

"Because I finally found out whose heart it really is, and it was offered to me, Ellie."

"If you knew all that, why didn't you believe in my being a woman?"

"Oh, I don't know, El, maybe it's cause I just don't understand four thousand year old shape shifters very well. I'm only a youngster."

I'm smiling, embarrassed. "Oh, that. I was getting AgePhobic crap. It was bullshit, so I gave him a big steaming pile in return. What harm could it do?"

"What harm? It almost killed you, El. Geoff told me E can't hurt you cause you're an immortal. I finally got the others to let your E dealer know it was all for you. Even he didn't want to see you die. You scared me."

"So you did care. Why didn't you believe me if you knew so much?"

"I believed you El, and at the same time I didn't. Like when I held you, thinking you were a gay man crying in my arms after coming out to your wife. I was secretly wishing you were straight so I could at least be tempted to have my way with you. You had me questioning my orientation, young lady!"

"You needed to question it, Sandra. You only wanted CisWomen with real pussies. At first I had hope, then I got used to thinking all any lesbians want is pussies, not hearts. I'm so sorry I wanted to die. That was wrong of me. Do you forgive me?"

"You're unreal, Ellie. My TransPhobia almost takes you out, using heartbreak as the murder weapon, and you're asking me to forgive you. You might as well be handing me a beer singing 'Stand By Your Man', while I leave a half disassembled bike engine in the tub, watch the game on TV and ignore you. You're so lipstick, my eyes are stained pink looking at you!"

"You make a girl blush, Sandra."

Chapter 7. The Big Reveal.

"I'm sorry Ellie. I thought I could do this, but I can't."

"Do what? Sandra, we haven't done anything yet. We're fully clothed, sitting on the bed. I'm in your arms, a woman in love with you. If I was willing to die for you, don't you think I'd be willing to wait for you? Talk to me honey. What's going on? Are you afraid to let me see you naked?"

My purple haired almost-lover takes a deep breath. "I'm so eager to let you see me naked. You're a woman. Why shouldn't you see me naked?"

I already know, but I have to ask, just to make sure. "Then what's the problem?"

My sweet, dear Sandra bursts into crying. Even her crying, as sad as it is, sounds like music. "I'm afraid to see you naked. I can't get that image of bright red, angry cocks in the shower room out of my head. They were positioning to get closer to the girl I secretly crushed on. One of those horrible red bulbous hate-stuffed sausages got within an inch of her before I could react. I kicked him so hard, he flew seven feet in a straight line out of the shower and struck the nearest locker set."

My smile shocks her. "I have a surprise for you, my dear."

She's wary, actually downright terrified. "You're scaring me. You have no idea how grateful I've been this last month you never asked for sex. You never even let me see you naked. Your hair, all grown out long, looks like the head of a woman. I don't know how you did it, but your face looks soft and feminine. You even stuff tissue on your chest. Don't think I haven't noticed. It's all much appreciated."

"That's what you say now. After your reaction to my coming out, I hope you won't be pissed off at me again."

"You haven't done anything wrong, Ellie. You've let me fall in love with you as a woman, without making me face your genitals. If I didn't know better, I'd swear you're wearing a bra. You dress in billowy tents so I never have to see one misleadingly masculine outline of your body."

"Sandra, this is my surprise for you. My body isn't as masculine as you imagine. You knew this whole last year I was popping E like candy."

"Yeah, don't remind me. I never would have forgiven myself if you'd died."

"That's not the only medicine I've hammered on for a year. I've been on massive therapeutic doses of DMSO driven female and growth hormones, apoptosis and healing factors. With all the weird stuff he's given me, I've transformed so much faster than other girls going through puberty. That's why I never died. It wasn't the medicine. It was the hope embodied by my taking all that medicine. Of course the side effects were pretty bizarre."

Sandra's eyes widen. "What kind of side effects?"

I give her a soft, feminine smile. "My bones ached. At times they actually popped, like they'd been dislocated. My breasts ached and hurt. My body was changing so fast, I almost felt sunburned. My lower range is the same, but the healing factors repaired my vocal cords. I'm comfortable speaking in a soprano voice again. I took ten times the inert form of estrogen that prevents cancer. Geoff's science lab fed me massive amounts of elastin and healing factors. He claims he's a technical prophet of God. Whatever he is, he's a total sweetheart. He forgave my bullshit, saying it was more prophetic than I realized."

"What healing factors?"

"I signed an agreement, but it has to do with making tons of new stem cells. All my old scars are gone. Are you ready for the big reveal?"

"I'm scared, Ellie. What am I going to see?"

"I've kept myself strapped down and hidden away. My measurements are 34B-24-35. In a year my hips will reach 38 inches. I'll be in a C or D cup. My living strap-on is tucked safely away in my special designed lacy lingerie. With nothing but my custom panties on, I look like a CisWoman. I'll never approach you with a dick. I DO want you to suckle my big boobs until they make milk for you. I want to nurse you."

"I don't deserve you, Ellie. You never should have had to do all that, just so I'd make love to you as a woman. I'm so ashamed."

"Don't be. You know full well I've never blamed Christy for her TransTrauma. Neither do I blame you. It is what it is. I need your physical affection as a woman. Only one part of this futa girl's body is off limits to you. We protected it for the sake of children someday, but I can do without being touched there. I have so many other sensitive places all over me now. I yearn to be touched every place but one."

"Take it off, El. I want to see the woman I'm dreaming about."

I'm so nervous. I'm not sexy at all as I remove my clothing. I'd gone for the Victorian look, hiding everything under way too much cloth. It was a woman's fashion, but an almost comically modest one. Now I'm unraveling it all, so slowly. My lady grants me mercy by breathing hard as I remove each successive layer.

With nothing else left but my tuck-n-hide panties, I unhook the straps binding my breasts. My big perky boobs spring out and sway before her eyes. She lunges, taking my left nipple into her mouth. My brain explodes in light.

Pure pleasure is blasting up my spine, out my breast and into her hungry mouth. If it weren't for the medicine my body would be numb from all the E. The hormones and healing factors won the battle. My whole body is quaking in this completely feminine orgasm. My gasping is high, shrill and out of control. My scream is a woman's scream as I keep coming.

Her hands are all over my body, grasping my breasts, letting my hard, protruding nipples pull between her fingers. She knows how to prolong a woman's climax. She has me under her spell, thank God. Her groping, molesting hands are running up and down my exaggerated, voluptuous hourglass figure. She honors me with such lust I'm coming again. I'm shrieking, howling in delight.

Taking E was my magic potion transporting me physically into the virtual world. Taking girlie medicine was my magic potion transporting me physically into her world. After having to play Dr. Jekyll all those years, being Mrs. Hot feels incredible! My only regret is not being able to offer my true love an aromatic, hot wet pussy.

She doesn't know it yet. Just as I'd insisted Christy should get to have a real man, I'll move heaven and earth to find us a CisterWife, so Sandra can eat pussy again. I know my own limitations. I want my loving partner to have it all. She can have her cake and eat it too. I'll have to work on that later. Right now I can give her a woman's heart and mouth.

"Sandra, I'm naked here and you're still dressed. Please catch up with me. Let me give you my mouth."

"No, Ellie. I'm nowhere near done with you yet. I'm all dressed up for dinner. You're the meal."

Suddenly I'm a scared little girl. I've never been the object of any prolonged physical affection before. After yearning with such intensity, what if my body doesn't respond with that kind of intensity?

"What if my boobs are the exception, and those wells of energy run dry?" Oh crap, I didn't mean to say that last part out loud!

Sandra grabs both of my boobs, calming and exciting me. "Listen to me very carefully, little girl. You've outgrown your little training bra quite a while ago. You're in the big girl pool now with big girl love. You have energy pathways running all over your body in a network that puts the internet to shame. I'm going to teach you how sensitive your nerves really are. Your wells will never run dry. Believe me, little girl. I'm about to make you a woman."

Thrusting my boobs harder into my dear Sandra's hands I surrender. "I'm yours. Do what you want to me."

"Will you obey me completely, Ellie, no matter what I tell you to do?"

"Of course not, Sandra. No matter how you begged, I'd never hurt or disrespect you."

"Wow, girl! You're not a sub, you're just over your head in love with me!"

"Way over my head, Sandra. I've always had the biggest schoolgirl crush on you, and now it's fully deepened into a life and death romantic love. I'll never deny you what you want, unless it conflicts with what you need. I've always cared more about you than about what you think of me. In my heart, I come second."

"In my heart, and in my bed, Ellie, you come first, second, third and almost more times than you can stand, before I even want to come. You've got a hole in you the size of Texas from being starved of affection all your life. If it takes me the rest of my life, I'm going to pour in my love to fill that hole. You can't stop me from loving you, so you might as well receive it."

"I'll be very upset if this is a hallucination and I'm still in purgatory."

"Don't even think such a thing! How horrible! Lay back on the bed, Ellie. I'm going to show you for once in your life how a lady deserves to be treated."

My purple haired true love places my arms above my head, with my elbows out. I'm her female action figure. She can pose me how she likes. When did she buy pink fuzzy rope? Tied up this way, my boobs are thrust out. Now she ties my knees wide apart.

Looking down over myself, I have to admit. I look hot.

She takes her phone, snaps a picture of me so helpless and lets me see her sending it to Geoff. "He's healed you, sight unseen. He deserves to know what heaven he's given to me."

Her phone bleeps. She shows me the text. "Happy un-birthday. She's all yours. G."

A tear streaks down my beloved's face. "He suffered the standard testosterone brain damage. It made his body numb, disconnected his subconscious and muffled his emotions, yet by his actions he proves the most unselfish love as a stand-up guy, a loyal and true friend. Men are a mystery to me."

I'm in awe. "I used to play one on stage, and I don't understand them either."

We both heave a sigh. Sandra steals my attention back by licking my right nipple. A spider web of soft lightning connects my nipple to my waist. A delightful fire orbits around my wide hips. My eyes roll closed and my boobs explode in living light. Wow. I really do scream like a girl.

I can hear Sandra's voice in my head, saying that's cause I really am a girl. Is that simply what she would say? Can she hear me? Am I imagining this? I find myself lost in her so easily.

My purple haired lover backs all the way up and grabs my two big toes, squeezing them in her two fists. The symbology of this action isn't lost on me. My climax smashes through me with savage force, surprising my body parts, leaving my lady nuts far behind.

There's no mess, only power. She's only started on me, and already she's managed to separate my orgasm from ejaculation. I'm a multi-orgasmic woman now, ready to receive countless peaks along the way of her loving. No time to feel sorry for real men...I'm enjoying this too much!

She's licking under my feet. It would tickle, but the touch is so personal it just feels amazing. Her fingers lightly caress their way up my calves, owning them. Oh fuck, her mouth is open on my inner thigh!

Bright lights of an oncoming galaxy are smashing through my head. I feel closer to her than to my own skin. Here it is, that feeling of déjà vu again, like I've dreamed of being inside her head, and now she's taken a can opener to mine. Let her take me, rewrite me, tidy me up inside...she has the password to my soul! She's driving me insane and I love it.

Oh God, let her own me forever more! You're the love owning me through her! How pure and beautiful is her heart, too perfect for this world, yet I'd be lost without her being here for me. Sandra my love, I'm yours.

My other inner thigh is exploding in pleasure. Her mouth brings me from glory to glory to glory. Never coming down, only holding the plateau to drive yet further and higher. Her hands all over me honor and flatter me with every lustful touch. Her kisses liberally sprinkled around my hips and into my narrow waist prove to me my female hourglass figure.

Her attention to my hips is so possessive, like she wants me to bear her child between them. My body knows this, dragging my mind behind it, bathing me in delight as another wave overtakes me. Orgasm is a tide rolling in, higher and higher, wave after wave. I've lost count.

Her hands are running over my tiny waist, out over my wide hips, down and up my legs, again and again. This tactile appreciation builds a fire inside me, flaring up, igniting in resplendent joy. My hips are a whirlpool of ball lightning again, pouring up my spine. My head throws back and my voice howls in a soprano anthem of glee.

Sandra pushes her tongue into my navel. Somehow this collapses a dam of passion, washing my flatlands away inside my mind. My hips are bouncing upward toward her face like a paint shaker, wringing out chills up my back.

As I'm dropping down through the clouds from this unexpected release, her hands grasp onto my ample boobs, kneading them in unabashed lust for their nurturing bounty.

Her lips take my right nipple in, my areola and as much of my massive tit flesh as she can suck between her lips. My chest is thrusting into her mouth of its own volition. She has command of my body now. She's making it convulse in wild abandon. My vision clears, my ears clear and I finally hear the screams I've been emitting.

She thrusts me back into the stratosphere by sucking on my left breast now, with equal hunger for my motherly love. My spine is a shower of star fire, shooting up through my brain. I feel her brain sitting right inside of mine, like an ultraviolet lighthouse. I can't tell experience from reality, or whether there's even any difference between the two.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any more intense, she lifts her mouth off from my tit and coos into my ear. "Oh, my Ellie, my darling woman, I'm so in love with you!"

123456...8