CisterWife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having already come once, this fucking is during Geoff's recovery time. He's still hard. That's the most sincere compliment my ladies could ever possibly get on their sex appeal. He's still drilling into her. Sandra blasts into him, holding on for dear life as her brains are smashed in by one, two, three, four, now five, finally six and seven consecutive, end-to-end orgasms. Her breath is so rapid and shrill it sounds like someone's using a hacksaw on a metal pipe. She can't even scream any more.

At last the signs of his next release are gathering. His butt clenches. His roar is so loud, our neighbors will think we're practicing martial arts. His cute, dimpled man-ass clenches and fires off jet after jet of hot sticky man-cum, up into my lesbian wife.

I just realized Christy never cleaned up. Now Sandra's a total mess down there too. Geoff gets up off of Sandra, helping her and Christy on their backs into pussies-up positions, with their asses elevated on top of two pillows apiece.

I speak at last. "Please untie me. I want it. I'm thirsty for it. I need to taste our man's glorious seed from both of your well-fucked holes. I'm begging you, please let me suck you both clean."

Geoff gets up and unties me. I throw myself between Sandra's legs, sucking and slurping at her almost before my lips even touch down, like some manic shop-vac. I'm lapping Geoff's savory seed from my purple haired wife's gaping hole. Her eyes roll shut. She screams, and my mouth floods with a wonderful blend of guy cum and girl cum, varying in mix as I keep sucking, lapping and swallowing.

This aroma and powerful flavor will be etched in my mind forever, a cherished memory of my olfactory nerves. My sense of taste and smell testify to me how much I'm submitted to her now, and to him under her.

Almost too soon, I've sucked her clean. Even her fresh climaxes are all fresh, no more man cream from my beloved Geoff. I turn to face Christy's drenched, slick, sticky pussy. I begin lapping her matted blond muff so thick with his aromatic release. I'm drinking him from out of her too. My blonde wife is finally letting me drink another man out of her, as I'd craved for so long. It's as good as I'd hoped. It's better, because this man I'm drinking is all good.

This is twenty years worth of yearning in my face with the most powerful taste and smell. My half asleep woman's heart used to crave to see my wife having a real man, almost like I'd cheated her of that, in a bait and switch, by marrying her. Now I'm tasting her pleasure at being stuffed by a king instead of a princess. His potent man seed is intermingled with her cream of delight at being taken in such a brutal, masculine way. I'm convinced she senses all this in the back of my mind as she explodes into my mouth, screaming along with me.

My climax took me by surprise, but I'm so satisfied with her being so satisfied by a real man. I'm guzzling the proof of his giving her something I never could. My brain, heart and body explode in bliss. I'm not seeing stars. I'm seeing light dancing all over us as we climax together. This is beyond intense. This flavor I'll remember forever. It's like movie music that will always call the scenes to memory.

* * * *

"Debriefing time!" My red haired dungeon master announces with glee.

I'm snickering. "Geoff, you have such a romantic way with words."

"What else would you call it, El?"

"Please call me Ellie, Geoff. I may not be your type, but I'm still a girl."

"What do you mean, not my type? Don't you know what your present is yet?"

Christy throws her hands on her hips, making bug eyes at Geoff. "She does now! Thanks for the spoiler, dork wad!"

Geoff saves the day. "Ellie. You know I'm totally straight. I don't have a gay bone in my body. Especially here." He points to his magnificent cock, which has already risen to the occasion again. "I'm so fucking hetero, I think a woman's ass is the most beautiful sight God ever made. I've had three girlfriends. All three dumped me when I asked them to let me have their ass. How could they expect me to see a fine woman's ass and not want to take it?"

I'm close to tears. "Why are you telling me this, Geoff?"

"I knew the day we met that you're a proper lady, but I'm an ass man. I can't help it. I'm a male pig. Girl, your spectacular bubble butt is so sweet, you make all three of my old girlfriends look like boys. You've got that Jessica Rabbit figure. You make me so hard it hurts. Let me kiss you, fondle and suck on your awesome boobs, kiss your fine ass and fuck you senseless. Then you can say you're gay by choice, cause you'll have had one heterosexual experience to compare it to."

Sandra manages to stop laughing. "Hey, he's not pretending to be something he's not, and he does ask nicely. You can always say no. He's your birthday present. Every girl should be told she's hot. Your wives tell you, but you wonder if we might be a little bi. This dude is totally hetero, and he's out of his mind in lust for you, girl! Besides, I'm gay and I took one for the team. Now it's my turn to watch. Just think, you'll be the first woman to give Geoff any back door action."

Geoff picks me up and carries me to the bed, laying me out like a banquet feast. Now my secret fantasies I had about him in purgatory start surfacing. I'd tried to forget those. He used to point out fine asses of women in movies, saying what he'd like to do to them. I'd wish he wanted to do those things to me. Now I get my wish. But first, he wants to kiss me, play with my body and suckle my boobs.

My wives haven't started really working them to produce milk yet, but they've been getting more action lately for sure. As Geoff takes my boobs in his hands, I tease him. "If you're not careful, you might start getting some milk from them."

Geoff smiles. "I could give you my lactation formula to make sure. I developed it for adoptive mothers. I wouldn't mind helping you with the homework. Having someone always sucking them must feel really good."

I have to ask. "Geoff, are you a woman?"

He chuckles. "Nope, just a very understanding man. I've mapped my brain. I'm sure. But I've also repaired much of the testosterone damage. I'm about as sensitive and intuitive as a real man can get, which means I'm still a total dork. I've gotta have those boobs now."

And with that, he reaches and takes my left boob in his hands, bringing my nipple into his mouth. My hips are thrusting up by themselves. My brain is splashing light all over him. Surely he must feel it!

Geoff pulls his mouth off of me and speaks softly to me. "Now I need to do something I've wanted to do since the day you made me imagine you sleepwalking naked through the house."

He gathers my hair up in his hands, draws my face to his, and I know why he shaved. He's kissing me. I'm a lesbian, so why am I melting into his kiss? This shouldn't be happening. Why are my emotions so aroused? What's happening to me? Am I becoming bisexual?

I used to tease Geoff, calling him Pastor Geoff, when he said things like this. He puts me at ease. "I feel it too. Love is love...colorblind and gender-blind. The only wall of separation is choosing love over hate. We choose the maker of all love. No wonder we fit together in love."

Wow. For a man, Geoff is so deep I'm tempted to call him she. I kiss him harder now, moaning, pouring my affection into his brain through my mouth. As we're kissing like this, he takes my breasts in his hands, squeezing them and letting my nipples through his fingers. He's not a woman, so how does he know how good this feels? He feels me melting. He pulls me into a tight hug, holding me as I feel week in the knees.

I don't have a pussy. He wants what I do have. Is that why I'm feeling this way? No.

When this session began, Geoff was a man who'd give me my first hetero experience. Now I'm not looking forward to being fucked by a man. I'm looking forward to being fucked by Geoff himself. It's personal. I think I love him too. I've loved him for a while.

He was my only lifeline for so many months. He was always there for me, my true gentleman, my knight in shining armor. Why did I ever have to lie to him? It's heartbreaking to remember that I did. He was so gracious when I confessed my stupidity. He called it prophetic. All last year I never let myself admit how he was getting under my skin, simply by not trying to.

According to my marriage vows I'll always prefer my wives above all others, but how close can a close second be to them? What are my wives going to think about a heterosexual love affair? Don't they realize I can't separate love from making love? Don't they see how they're playing with fire, allowing me to experience a man's love? How can I be so in love with so many people? Is it possible they love him too? Will they grant mutual consent for him, or is this our only time together? He frightens me. I want him. I need to kiss him again.

I pull back from the hug and look into his eyes. He knows. He kisses me, knowing how I feel about him, how I shouldn't feel about him. I'm moaning passionately into his mouth, giving myself over to him. I was only supposed to give him my body. My chest is hammering. My heart is cheating on my wives. I burst into tears.

Sandra and Christy both walk up behind me. They both start rubbing my back in gentle caresses. My tears can't stop flowing. I've opened the hydrant and can't stop the flow long enough to cap it again. I feel like I'm going insane. This is the last, final item on my invisible list of things I was running away from in cyberspace. I didn't want to face the fact that my heart was a much bigger and crueler cheater than Christy's body was. I was romance-perving on my friend, without the body-perving that gets people caught. And the whole time, I was pretending not to notice. How could I not notice such a perfect gentleman, my hero, my knight in shining armor? Falling for a man? My lesbian will strip me of all sisterhood membership.

"I'm in trouble." Shit, I keep thinking out loud at the worst possible times!

Sandra kneels before me and blows my mind. "No, Mistress, you're not in trouble. There's nothing you could possibly do to stop me from loving you, from belonging to you."

I'm stunned. "Why are you saying this?"

My purple haired dyke takes both my hands and looks up into my eyes. "A dom becomes a pet when she's broken, vanquished, beaten and utterly overcome. My darling, you've done that to me by your love. Your victory over me is absolute. I have no fight left in me. You can tell me to do anything. Want me to breed with a hetero man? Order me to. I may be a dyke, but I'm your dyke, to do with as you please."

Tears fly from my eyes, falling onto her face. "Where do we go from here?"

Sandra gives me a saucy grin. "If it please your ladyship, may I humbly suggest you allow this heterosexual man to fuck the living daylights out of you, just so you can check it off your bucket list of things to do?"

I'm in awe of her simplicity. She takes all the controversy and conflict, reduces it to its irreducible terms and outputs the answer: love.

Thrusting my boobs out as a dignified slut, I give my answer. "Geoff, please take me to bed. I'm ready for you to take my heterosexual virginity."

My ladies and my man carry me to the bed, like I'm a large wedding dress. They arrange me on it, with a pile of pillows under my lower back. My ass is accessible. I have no idea how long they were planning this. Sandra nods, and Christy goes and gets a big ass tube of lube. It seems so incongruous, the act of preparing to take my ass, with the infinitely tender emotions associated with my wanting to give it to him. I swallow, blink and accept what happens.

Sandra is lubing up our heterosexual man. Christy is lubing up my ass, using her fingers and the injector applicator. Geoff is kissing me throughout, keeping me focused on being a girl preparing to give herself for the first time to a man. I'm so glad he wants to face me. It's so much more personal, so much more romantic. Truth be told, I'd let him take me any way he wanted me. He wants me as a lady. He wants to cherish me. I can feel it in his kisses.

In my time with my ladies, I've been played with, prodded, caressed, licked and kissed in every sensitive area all over my body. It's given me thrills of orgasms from the most unlikely nerve bundles, filling in so many places in me that had been so empty. Oddly, as much as I've craved physical affection all my life, this isn't about that right now. This is about giving myself to him as a gift.

I speak up. "Please take me now. Use me for your pleasure."

Geoff holds me almost too tenderly, like I'm fragile, and he could break me. I don't want him to be afraid of touching me. I have to lighten this up. "Well, ass-man, this big bubble butt isn't going to fuck itself!"

Well lubed and ready for action, my man has already risen to the occasion. I feel the pinch as he pushes into me. There's a stretch, but it's not painful. I do eat big meals and take big dumps, and I'm clean now, so it's fine. He's all the way in, hitting something pretty fucking nice. I don't know the names for everything. Geoff is the anatomy genius. I have a feeling he's about to use that knowledge to my benefit.

Oh, fuck, does he ever. He's aiming himself so he keeps making me feel like I'm already coming underneath my lady nuts. My tits are tingling in harmony to it. Geoff dips his head and takes my left nipple into his mouth. He's sucking on my breast while fucking me. I'm being fucked by Geoff.

He lifts his head up from my breast and looks into my eyes. Dare I imagine it? He seems urgent in his intentions. His lips find mine, as he continues to fuck me faster and faster. My mouth opens to him in love. I can't help it. He's too sweet to hold back from.

My passion is driving me resolutely like a heavy freight train down the track toward the tunnel of bliss. He shoves hard into me right as my brain explodes in light. He's taking me in a new way my wives haven't. I'll give them my ass. He's my first. He's so sweet. I can feel him coming inside me, filling me with his release.

He's holding onto me so dearly, I never want his strong arms to let me go. I'm crying, not screaming. I'm actually crying my climax. It's so tender, the way he's taking me. This was billed by society as such a disgraceful act, yet he's treating me with such respect. He cherishes me. We're both weeping, as we come down from our mutual climax. He's made me orgasm by fucking me. He's made a real woman of me in a heterosexual way. So what if it's my ass. He's an ass man. If I had a pussy I'd give it to him. I thank God my man wants what I have.

We just lay there, trying to come down from our weeping, after coming down from our sex. I wasn't expecting all this emotion. How can I face everyone? I'm not any kind of good sport. I can't man-up about something like this. I can't man-up, period. I'm a woman.

* * * *

I'm hiding in the bathroom, gathering my strength, my composure. This is my birthday party and I don't want to be a crybaby. That song comes to mind. "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to." That makes me chuckle. OK, I'm laughing now. I can face them all again. I wash my face and douche my backside. I don't know what to make of everything, but they can all help.

* * * *

"Well, what do you think?" Geoff seems a little nervous asking this.

Christy teases. "Yeah, Ellie. It's time for you to judge his work. How'd he do? Would you give him one star? Five stars? Any pointers? It's time for his review."

I swat her. "You brat. Geoff is over his head in hens here and you're giving him a hard time. That's pretty funny. Seriously, I have to tell you. Getting perved on by a total hetero like that, I feel amazingly flattered and affirmed as a woman."

Geoff looks at me with big, open eyes. "Then I've pleased my Mistress?"

I'm speechless. Finally I ask. "Are you sure you want to go there? I'll never be mean to you, but I'm not perfect at knowing what people need."

Geoff sighs. "I trust you. That's a neat trick cause I don't even trust myself. You care. And best of all, you listen. That's what counts. When you don't get things right, you humble yourself and try your best again."

I roll my eyes and then stare at him, bug eyed, with my hands on my hips. "Try my best at exactly what?"

Geoff's eyes twinkle as he answers. "Every testosterone brain damaged heterosexual man hopes to meet a woman who could help him think his way out of a paper bag. Most guys call that their wife. I call that somebody with enough imagination to be a four thousand year old shape shifter. I didn't care if it was true or not. I just thought it was awesome you could even think that way. My IQ has never been successfully measured, and it gets lonely at the top. Even if I'm just your family pet, that still means the three of you are my family."

I sniff back the tears. "Wow, Geoff. Are you SURE you're not a woman? Hold that thought. I need to check on my sister wife. She did a lot outside of her comfort zone. I don't want her freaking out. How are you with everything you've done, Sandra? Was it everything you'd hoped for in a heterosexual experience?"

My purple haired sister wife seems to mull it over for a while, and then finally gives her answer. "You know I only did it for you, Ellie, so you could watch and feel that giddy pinch, but it had its moments too. Just the same, it's not something I'd ever want to experience more than once, perhaps twice, maybe three, four, nine or twelve times a week. Nothing more than that, or it could hurt my reputation as a serious lesbian."

Christy grabs her boobs, feeling her hard nipples in her palms. "And the problem with that is?"

Sandra looks up at her with wide, innocent little girl eyes. "Are you kidding? What would people think? I can't come out of the closet about something like that. They'd laugh at me."

We're all frozen in shock, unable to think of what to say. Finally Sandra breaks the spell by laughing her ass off, the little imp. We all join in.

The End

1...345678