CisterWife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My purple haired wife's jaw drops in shock. "What about your childhood rape trauma?"

Christy gives her a sheepish look. "That asshole was a man. He even looked like a man. Call me trans-insensitive for making such a distinction, but you have to admit we all look pretty hot. We all look like sexy, feminine, futa women with big cocks, all three of us now. We're having a dick girl party! It's like we were born this way, big dick girls, hard cock sisterhood!"

Sandra chuckles. "OK, you hot MiddleSex wench! Who are you and what have you done with my terrified wife?"

Our blonde vixen giggles. "How can I be afraid of cocks when I have one myself?"

Christy gets serious. "Having my own cock and still being a woman proved once and for all to my stubborn body that the man who raped me was a man, lying about being TransGender. My sweet Ellie girl is all woman. She was before she ever took any hormones. I tried to starve her to death. I starved her of affection. I let her feed me affection, and never gave her any, cause any time I did, the woman in her got stronger. I took out all the horror on her. It'll take a long time to forgive myself for that. But I can act different right away. Would you be willing to watch me pour physical affection all over her body, deep from my heart, as I never did before?"

Sandra gushes. "Oh darling, I need you to do that! All those Sunday afternoons she wept in my arms, I never knew I was starving her too. After you're done, you can watch me fill in some of that gaping grand canyon of emptiness for affection in her as well. Do you think the prince had to do this for Cinderella?"

Christy breathes a deep sigh. "He'd have to, wouldn't he? She was never loved either."

Sandra muses. "Maybe she was loved like a stated fact, told she was loved, but with no physical affection to support that assertion. What do they call that? Oh yeah. It's called not being demonstrative. That's what hospitals could say when they remove feeding tubes and let people die. They're just not being demonstrative in their nurturing. Like how you pulled the plug on her when you married her."

Christy groans in exasperation. "That's not helping me here."

Sandra busts out laughing. "Suck it up, bitch, No whining outta you. Get busy girl and show some real love before it's too late and you've finished starving your first love to death."

Christy snarks back. "Tough talk purgatory girl. One two three blink. You read all her posts and you still didn't believe her."

Sandra pulls Christy into a long kiss, both of them sighing, moaning and holding each other. Finally Christy pulls off. "Truce?"

Sandra's breathing hard. "Fuck truce, how about true love. We're all for one and one for all. I love you Christy. Do what you want with our wife. I'd really love to watch."

I'm in shock, hearing them talk about me like this, like I was some comatose patient. In fact, for so long, I was. I can't believe Christy is finally going to give me a blowjob. Her attacker had forced her to give one. Knowing this, it's something I never asked or even hinted about. I've literally never been given more than five minutes of sexual affection by my wife Christy. She'd always accepted it from me, until I came out.

Early in our marriage she'd caressed me, causing me to transform visibly into a woman right in front of her...not physically, but quite obviously anyway. When that happened, she'd leave, going into the bathroom and locking the door. One time she tried to exorcise a female demon from me. I grabbed the glass of holy water from her and drank it. She was unconvinced. I buried myself again under the macho bullshit role. Now I don't have to transform in front of her. I'm already a woman, and she wants to love on me.

Christy grabs my cheeks, looking deep into my eyes. "Wherever you are, my darling, please come back to me."

I'm right here. I grab her into a kiss. Our tongues are moving around each other, gathering each other up in our mounting passion. Christy throws me onto the bed. My boobs are her playthings. She squishes them, feels their heft and lowers her lips to my lift nipple.

My wife of twenty years is sucking on my boob, for the first time in her life. It feels incredible. There's a whirlpool of sensation gathering around me. I'm being drawn in. Her hands are exploring all over my curves. She's enjoying them! I'm so affirmed as a woman by her. She kisses out over my boob to up under my arm. She's kissing the inside of my arm, up to my wrist. She kisses our wedding rings on my finger, and moves over to my other hand.

All my nerves are on fire, alive with some kind of provoked, intense sensitivity. Every kiss she deposits feels like waves of light rippling out, as from a pebble tossed into a pond. Only that pond is all my nerves. She's raising me higher and higher in this force blazing within. Does she realize what she's doing to me?

Her licking and kissing down the inside of my arm is kindling flames of desire all over my body. She licks the crack behind my elbow. My mind explodes in light. How can that make me come? My mouth hangs open, panting, as pleasure floods me. Showers of chills shoot up my spine. My hips feel power washing through and around them, flowing into my center, up my back and out my breasts.

Now she kisses my flat tummy, licking around to taste, not just feel, my narrow waist curving out into my generous hips. She's controlling my climax so it never ends. It roars through me in flames higher and higher. My brain is incapable of doing anything now but rewarding me with pleasure for being alive. If I were her college girlfriend I'd have never left her!

Her gaze follows her hands as she touches ahead of where she's kissing me. She grabs my round woman's ass, squeezing my cheeks in her hands with shameless lust. Oh, how I fucking love it!

Now she messes with the latch on my skirt.

My plaid skirt is coming off. Christy looks over her prize. In all the times I'd given this to her as an alleged man, she'd never looked closely before. Now she's eyeing my center like a child inspects her most desired Christmas present.

I'm blushing so hard, my face feels like it's burning. She can't be enjoying this. I've always been so ugly to myself. I can tell she finds my cock some strange kind of beautiful. Maybe there was never anything wrong with my dick. Maybe I merely resented not getting a pussy to go along with my little girl heart inside.

She's so amazing. She's running a risk of making me actually grateful for being created as what I am. Wow. Have I had a bitchy attitude toward God all my life? Maybe when He created me, His intention was for me to be loved as what I am. Maybe He's always considered me beautiful.

Christy lunges and captures my cock into her mouth in one push. Oh, holy fuck! This is the most amazing sensation in my emotions as well as my body! It feels like I have head-rushes wrapped around my hips. I'm coming hard, and not squirting anything in her mouth. She's set off my girl orgasm like a blasting cap.

This is so wrong! I'm not supposed to get affection from her. I'm only supposed to give it. I know my place in this universe. I'm afraid I'll be punished for exceeding my station. In other countries, the untouchables are safe in knowing they'll always be untouchable. What is happening to me? I'm frightened, excited, nervous, eager and incredibly aroused. My nipples almost ache with hardness. It's taking everything I have in me to keep from grasping my own boobs.

My hands almost reach up for the third time. Christy lifts off and giggles. "For God's sake, grab them. I know you want to." Then she gets back to work on me.

I do. I'm grasping my own generous breast flesh, letting my nipples slide between my fingers. Christy is getting my cock wet with her saliva as she pulls me deeper and deeper into her throat, swallowing over my shaft in amazing, delightful ripples.

Another female orgasm overtakes me. It's not that I can't ejaculate. I've tasted my used toilet paper to see. It's all good stuff. But for some reason, her attention to my cock now makes me feel even more a woman than I ever did before. My brain is an exploding star. Shivers run up my legs, chills up my spine. Trembling takes over my hips. She pulls off some, knowing I can't stop the motion.

As I'm adjusting to the fact that I won't have any cum for her to taste, she jams a lubricated finger in my ass, wiggling to find my most sensitive nerve bundles. I'm losing control, and I didn't even know I was trying to control myself. I'm screaming an ear piercing monster movie woman scream as my balls suck in, my ass clenches and my lady cock fires pulse after pulse of hot seed down her throat. She swallows, actually guzzling me.

My hyperventilating feels like my face is in a car wash of rotating fuzzy fur rollers. My boobs are blasting chills up my back. My body can't figure out what gender part of my brain to light up next. It all fuses into one massive explosion.

I go silent as intense sensation overtakes me. My whole body is sourcing this nuclear detonation of a climax. Dreamscapes pass by in a waking delirium. The world fades into existence again. I realize my back has been arched only when it becomes a wet noodle, falls and melts into the bed.

Christy pulls up off of my contented, boneless body. "I have one more confession. I've been thinking about this for a long time. I've had three wads of your toilet paper tested. Since you reached a D cup and cut back your dose, your sperm count is through the roof. Geoff thinks it's cause of the stem cells. I was planning on asking you to use artificial methods, but I'm not afraid of the real thing now."

I'm instantly alert and excited.

My loyal blonde sister wife removes her magnificent cock, takes off all the straps, the harness and everything, lying back on the bed, legs spread out. "Take me Ellie. I want my TransGender wife to knock me up. I'm ripe, right now. Fuck me. Put a baby in me, girl."

"You could have said that before you drank all my seed. What am I supposed to use now?"

Christy clears her throat. "Ahem. I've watched you, late at night, after you think we're asleep. You get so wound up attending to our needs. I've seen you take three toilet paper wads each night and use them. You recharge in about twenty minutes. Why do you think I always let you sleep that extra hour? Cause you spend it the night before, Jilling off your Jackie!"

OK, she's got me. The healing regimen puts my sperm production through the roof. No wonder I've been craving the selenium pills.

"You're right, Christy, as usual. I'm sure Sandra's told you by now about the thrill I get submitting to her. You're thrilling me right now. I'll obey you. Set the timer for twenty minutes and I'll give you a baby."

Christy puts on the album 'Ladies of the Canyon', and we all hold each other as it plays. When it ends, my blonde sister wife breaks the silence. "It's time, Ellie. I want this."

I've never fucked a woman before...at least not as a woman. "I'm nervous about what to do."

Christy takes my hand. "It's very simple, Ellie. They should have told you about this. You take your outie and stick it inside my innie. Then you keep doing that until it makes you feel yummy all over."

Sandra bursts out laughing. For something in the 'not very helpful' department, her laughter is somehow amazingly helpful. It takes the pressure off. I'm a girl. I'm allowed to follow my whimsy. My whimsy feels drawn to my Christy.

Then it hits me. I'm hard, towering over my woman. But I'm a woman. Is this the big finale? Is this how I'm finally accepted as a woman? It seems so much like right where I started, before I came out to her. My tears well up in my eyes, as my breath starts shuddering.

Christy knows just the right thing to say. "Fuck me with that lady cock of yours and give me a child so we can both nurse her on our breasts. Obey me now, woman!"

Just when I didn't think I could get any harder, she says that. It's as hard as a truck tire, leaking precum from the tip, and it's still the cock of a woman. "Perhaps this really is different after all."

"Well it better be! I got raped by a man lying to me about being a woman. Then I got hunted and tricked by a man lying to me about being human. I refuse to have any man's baby now. I need the seed of a woman to make me pregnant. If I can't get knocked up by a beautiful girl, I don't want to get knocked up at all. What's it gonna be, girl? Are you gonna help me out? I'm not too proud to beg. Please, oh please have mercy on me, and fuck me with that magnificent, pretty lady cock of yours. Put a girlie bun in my oven. I need it so bad!"

Christy is weeping, real tears rolling down her face unabashed. This is no act. This is the real woman I've loved all this time. She's come out to play. Skipping all the foreplay, I align myself at her opening. I push. She pushes harder. I'm being driven into her, this woman I thought I'd never feel around me again. A slippery velvet wetness envelops me. She's so hot for me. Christy shocks me. "Oh God, that feels so good. I thought I'd lost you forever."

I don't remind her that I was the woman scorned. I rejoice in being so close to her again. Pulling almost out, I push in again. We finally begin the slow dance of coupling. It's so gentle, the word 'fuck' is a foreign language now. This is the most sweet, tender coupling.

She grabs my big boobs, whispering in my ear. "I love this woman with all my heart, and I want her seed to own my body, changing me beyond my control. I'm going to carry this woman's child. I've commanded her to allow her seed to command my body to grow a baby for her."

This is beyond intoxicating for my mind. This is the height of romance, the center of making love. For us, this is the pooling of our two souls into one, to form a new soul between us. I didn't realize my hips had sped up until she shouted. "Yes, fuck me hard like that! Put it in me so deep it all sprays into my needy womb!"

I do. It does. We go off like a trunk-load of fireworks. Two women are screaming in harmony. My churning balls are pushing a massive load up through my shaft in hot jet after hot jet.

Is it my imagination, or am I actually feeling the spray against her cervix as if it were my own body? That whole wireless cock thing scrambled my brain with possibilities. Let it come. If I turn into a totally telepathic woman, it can only make me a better wife!

My Christy is quaking in her own climax along with me. Her pussy tunnel walls are drinking me in. Her body is heating up in her orgasm. She seems too shocked to scream. She just shakes, quakes and thrusts herself upward like an arch. Continuing as she lands, I don't stop. I keep after her until she peaks again even harder, growling in bliss. Finally she catches her breath and pants to me. "Oh Ellie, it worked! I know it worked! My body has spoken to me. I'm pregnant with your child. She's a girl. And she has a pussy too!"

I'm as delirious as she is. I believe her. We hold each other for a long time. I notice Sandra has joined us in our embrace.

At long last, before we all fall asleep together, I start to rise up off the bed, to fetch us some fresh water. We need it.

Sandra grabs me by my cock, this cock she couldn't look at until today. "Our cycles are still synchronized. I'm fertile too. I vowed I'd never be a breeder for a man. You're not a man. Fuck me. Breed me. Impregnate me with your girl cock. Make me a mommy. We'll get your milk flowing too. We'll breastfeed our babies and each other. We'll be the best three mommies in the world."

I'm already hard again. Of course my cock would be multi-orgasmic. She's a lady. Fresh water can wait.

As I'm arranging my Sandra on the bed like a live action figure, her body is getting more and more tense. I can tell this is more difficult for her than she lets on. She keeps staring between my legs at the swaying pole of fertilization swinging there. Her poker face is starting to melt in the heat of the moment, revealing a growing terror. She spoke one thing, but her body is clearly telling me another.

Sandra bursts into tears. "I'm sorry, Ellie. I'm really trying here. The more I look at your cock, the more it reminds me of naked football players. It looks so much like a boy cock, I have to keep telling myself it's a girl cock."

There's a moment when an idea hits your mind, and you know it's too smart to be your own, and too loving to be any bad spirit. I speak. "The time has come, Sandra, for you to submit to me. You must obey me now, because I'm your wife, and you told me this day would come."

Sandra's eyes go wide. "What will you have me do, Mistress?"

It's so simple. "Quit looking at my big clit, close your eyes and suck on my massive boobs. Let me do everything from here on out. Your only job is to keep nursing on me, like my milk is the only thing keeping you alive."

"That I can do, Maam." Sandra obeys me.

I continue. "I may not have milk yet, but I can still nurse you with my motherly comfort. The more you suckle on me, the sooner I'll have milk for your thirst. Now receive the seed of a woman. Open your legs to me, as I've opened my breast to you."

She does. I need to act before she has time to think. She's incredibly wet as I push in.

"Oh fuck, that's good! Even better than Christy's strap on! I was denying myself for nothing. Real girl cock is officially on the menu for me from now on!"

I'm smiling as I pull mostly out, then push all the way in again. She groans in pleasure. This is going to be a lot easier than she thought. Her lips never leave my left breast dangling over her face. My nipple feels almost better than my cock inside her. Well, I'm exaggerating. Her pussy surrounding me feels amazing as I slide in and out of her.

Her lips leave my nipple. I don't know what to think until she captures my other breast in her mouth and starts sucking with equal zeal. She pulls off for a moment to tell me. "I didn't want her getting jealous of the other one." Then she's back to sucking on me. With this kind of stimulation, I'll be making milk very soon. It's also driving my nuts up into a frenzy.

I have to tell her. "I'm about to climax. I want you to come with me."

"I'm so close, Ellie. I've been holding off so we can come together. As soon as I feel you...too late I'm commmminnnnng!"

So am I. Blasting like a firehose against the back of her, splashing God knows how much into her womb, the star fire is blasting up my spine. My tits are on holy fire, power rushing through me. Rushes are in orbit all over my body, turning me inside out. I can feel sunlight from heaven shining into me. And she's with me. My beautiful Sandra is a burning bright star of human spirit collapsing all my walls I never knew were there. We're fading out from this world together, into a more perfect, much more real universe.

* * * *

"Oh my God, you guys, are you all right?" Christy is waking us both. I can feel Sandra stirring beneath me. I had collapsed onto her. She didn't complain. She passed out with me. Where did we go? It seemed like wherever it was, we went there together. Dreamland for two.

Sandra and I look into each other's wild eyes. There are things you know when you wake up from a dream of truth. This is the truth. We both know. I answer for her. "Yeah, we're fine. All three of us. You're looking at three very healthy girls."

Sandra grins ear to ear. "Right now, Christy, there are five girls in this bedroom."

Chapter 12. Birthday Presence.

"See who's at the door." The job falls to me. Typical for this time of day, Christy and Sandra are naked. I'm in only panties. My boobs are swaying as I throw open the door wide. It's my birthday, so I'll answer it in my birthday suit...mostly.

1...345678