CisterWife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every sun in the cosmos explodes at once. The climax of all orgasms thunders through me in one instant detonation. All is brilliant joy, unspeakable pleasure, incomprehensible delight as affection pours into me from this sister life, my dear soul mate. A wolf howls in the distance. It's my own voice. The universe ceases to exist.

* * * *

I'm being spooned. Lips are kissing my neck. My long hair pours over the pillow and mingles like waterfalls with soft, long warm hair of another. I see the purple wisps of it in my peripheral vision. She's holding me. I'm in her arms, in her heart and by some miracle, in her life now. This is heaven with her, here on earth. She is heaven for me.

My voice trembles as I speak softly into her ear. "I'm so in love with you, my Sandra. My heart is yours. I'm not even frightened anymore to give myself to you so completely. Love has a spirit, mind, heart and body...you."

* * * *

Morning light streams in the window, setting an ultraviolet aura around her lilac hair. So many times I'd wanted to taste her, to kiss her. When I was afraid to come out to her, I wrestled with how to tell her what I wanted. I almost told her she'd never see my dick, but I'd give her my mouth for the rest of my life. It would have been the truth, even before my feminizing makeover. A girl wants what a girl needs. And I need her in my mouth.

My nipples are so hard, thinking about what I'm about to do. She's taken all of me as a woman, and I've still not yet ever tasted her. She'll complain and want to wash up if I don't do it backwards. Yes, backwards it is. In this meal, desert comes first.

Sandra's legs have managed to thrust off the blankets. I know I roast anyone in bed with me. This is perfect. Her sweet, wet glistening platinum blonde pubic muff tells me what her natural hair color is. She's so consistent, I actually expected purple. This is how she won't worry about how clean she is. I'll start by cleaning her so well she'll have 'that fresh feeling' douche companies promise in their commercials. I'm so hungry for her.

In one lapping lick, I finally know the taste of my dear sweet Sandra. My head is spinning in this intoxication. She moans, thrusting her pelvis hard into my mouth. Her clit is out like a proud little soldier, and my lips suck her in. I'm suckling her clit, running my tongue around and over her, licking to the side of her all around.

Instinctively, my tongue laps around the arch under her clit, like it was her balls or something. She shrieks and splashes delicious savory broth into my mouth, some squirting out over my face. I never want to wash my face again. I want to wear her aroma like a badge of personal worth. I'm the girl who is so unbelievably privileged as to taste this beautiful woman so intimately.

My tears come unbidden, I'm weeping in joy. I sniff, and thrust my tongue into her hot wet chamber. Her thighs clamp onto my skull in the most blessed vice grip of joy. My tongue feels her tunnel walls pulsing, convulsing and wriggling as she howls in delight. Now I remain almost perfectly still, save for my hands grabbing her breasts to maintain her aloft in the heavens.

My true love is awake, and she hasn't thrust me out from heaven back into purgatory. She must be accepting of my affections. Now my tongue begins moving in and out of her again, twirling and scooping, gathering up her exquisite elixir for me to swallow. I'm drinking of her ever-flowing love, from her most intimate treasure. I'm lost in her, and have never felt so found.

My hands begin roaming over her voluptuous figure, just as she had done to me last night. I know how incredible that feels, knowing the woman you love is excited by your curves. Not all TransGender women can experience it. Any other TransGirl must be content with a lover being excited about her body's sensitivity, regardless of her shape. I'm so beyond fortunate.

This is the greatest honor, the most undeserved privilege, to be drinking from her wellspring of love. My open mouth and twirling tongue move and lap over her thighs to gather up her sauce that had escaped. I need the joy she pours out for me to become a part of my body. If ever I can't believe my good fortune, the memory of her taste will carry me through.

I'm moving back to her sweet pussy, in a desperate, passionate lover's kiss of intimacy. She probably can't hear my thoughts, but she can feel my feelings through my mouth, and it overwhelms her as much as it does me. She screams, locks her thighs onto my head and drowns me once again in the greatest joy of my life. This time I don't hold still but get frantic, almost manic in my ministrations. I can't help myself. My fingers slip between my pouted lips and thrust up inside her, curling to caress the roughness of her front wall as my tongue seeks higher for the arch under her clit.

"Oh fucking God in heaven of love!" Sandra is singing a hymn of gratitude for me. I'm in emotional ecstasy to match her sensual ecstasy. We both come together. Dizzying spirals of pleasure shower through the two of us. I can't tell where my joy ends and hers begins. I don't need to be my own me as long as I'm with her.

As we sail back down together through the heights of bliss, a shocking thought startles me. I realize I'm craving to submit to her, to obey her, to let my body become her property. I wish she could make me pregnant. I don't know where these feelings come from, or where they're leading me, but wherever it is, I need to give her my all. I'm not worshiping her. I'm loving her in complete and total abandon. I've always held back a part of myself in relationship and now I don't want there to be any part of me that doesn't belong to her. I need to give myself completely to her. I'm so in love with her.

* * * *

As we hold each other, these feelings of submission overwhelm me again. I surprise, frighten and amaze myself with the next thing I tell her. "I have this unbearable craving to submit to you. Take ownership over me. I love you so much, I want to give you the ultimate gift: all of me. I want to be your property. Tell me to do something I don't want to do, just so I can obey you."

"Call me Mistress."

"Yes Mistress."

"No, Ellie, that won't do. I can't treat you like normal doms do. I think much too highly of you. Your desire is not a kinky fetish, but a response to overwhelming love for me. I have to find something you won't ever do unless I tell you, but I can't show you the slightest bit of disrespect or dishonor. This love provoking your desire to submit to me is too holy."

"Then what shall you order me to do, that I would never do, my beloved?"

"Show me your cock."

I collapse into a weeping, slobbering mess. She rubs my back, caressing my face, brushing the hair out of my eyes.

I'm heaving in sobs. "I can't do that. It would scare you. Those shower room devil cocks left too great a wound upon you. How can I bring back all that pain?"

"Submit to me, woman. You spoke. I accepted your gift. Now obey me."

I get up, and slowly begin to undo everything I'd ever done to set her at ease with me as a woman. The custom panties are coming off.

This may be the end of my being with her. I'm her property. She can cause that if she wishes. I did give myself completely to her. She may throw me away, but I'd never steal myself back from her. I belong to her. I'm not mine to steal.

Slowly, the panties drag down my hairless legs. Yes, I got laser and electrolysis in every place a girl doesn't want hair. I did it for her. Soon she might not want me anymore. I'm terrified. Those red jock devil shower room cocks were hard erections. I can't help myself. The feeling of obeying her, being exposed to her and submitting to her have my lady cock incredibly hard. If I have a hard on while she's frightened of it, she may mistake me for a man and never want to see me again.

"You are a very beautiful MiddleSex woman, and your girl cock is more lovely than any cock I've ever seen on a woman. Now put her away again in your panties. It's not you. It's me. I do honor her as the lovely futa girl cock she is. She is not a man's cock. She's a girl's cock."

I obey her, putting myself away again so she doesn't have to see me anymore. Then I fall to the floor, shuddering in silent tears. I don't dare sob out loud. I must show her I mean it.

"That must have been one of the hardest things you've ever done, my darling girl. It was something you would never do, yet you did it for me when I told you to do it. You've proved yourself to me as fully mine in love. You're not my sub. You're my property. There's a difference. My own pussy is also my property. I would never do anything to hurt her. Neither will I ever do anything to hurt you. I vow I'll never tell you to do anything you don't desperately need to do for your own good. And when I tell you to do it, I'll expect you to obey me, because you're mine. You've given yourself to me."

I throw my arms around her. "Thank you, Sandra, my darling!"

Then she pulls my chin up to see into her burning eyes. "There will come a time when I'll also give myself to you. I don't have the strength to do that yet. When I do, you must tell me to do what I need, even though I'd never do it otherwise. Now you must never tell anyone about our little arrangement. They'd misunderstand your great strength of self-giving as weakness and try to take advantage of you. You'd be forced to utterly destroy them. For mercy to the stupid and simple of the world, you must never tell how deeply you belong to me."

"What if we have a sister-wife, one with a real wet pussy for you to taste?"

"That's different. Then she's on the inside with us, and she'll keep our confidence. Why, Ellie, don't you feel you're enough for me?"

"No, Sandra. I know I'm not. You know how much I love losing myself within the intimate kiss of eating pussy. You miss that. Don't argue. You know it's true. Someday God will give you a Cis-sister-wife. I'll bless, celebrate and nurture your relationship with her."

"A CisterWife, spelled with a C. Wow, Ellie. I don't deserve this kind of love."

"None of us do, dear. That's why love can only be given, never earned."

Chapter 8. Waking Nightmare.

"Christy, please!" My own voice out loud startles me awake.

My darling Sandra is looking down at me, wide eyed. She's so loving, it's not a look of reproach or blame, not even one of accusation, only one of compassion and sorrow. "I'm so sorry, Ellie. Your heart must be so broken. I didn't realize how in love you still are with her."

I'm horrified at what my cheating heart did in my sleep to my sweet lesbian lover. I should know better than trying damage control with her. She knows me too well. But I'd lived a lie for so many years, fudging the truth is second nature to me. "It was just a nightmare Sandra. I'm OK now that I'm awake with you."

"Please don't try to bullshit me, Ellie. I know you. I can help you get through all the grieving of the heartbreak, as long as you open it up to me. What do you think she's doing right now? We slept in. She should be awake. I'm calling her. Give me your phone. That's not a request. That's an order, little woman."

On rare occasions she pulls rank. She knows what a deadly fierce feminist I am, but I've finally admitted to her the thrill I get submitting to her. "Yes, Mistress. I obey." She raises one eyebrow and holds out her hand to accept the phone.

Reaching over her to the nightstand, I make sure my right boob grazes her arm. Her sharp intake of air lets me know my feminine wiles are hitting their mark. A girl likes to be appreciated.

Suppressing a delighted smirk, Sandra scans down and dials Christy.

The first sound from speakerphone is a loud snot filled sniff. Christy's been crying. "How the fuck? You're not supposed to care anymore. You're not even supposed to know. I tear off your head, shit down your neck and take a chainsaw to your heart. Then you call me when I need you the most. If you didn't have a dick I'd eat your pussy in a nanosecond!"

The ever-impulsive Sandra breaks into the conversation. "What the fuck, Christy, you let us think you needed a real man."

"No, Sandra, I just needed not to touch a TransLesbian like that thing that raped me. Ellie, you seemed so phobic before you came out. I didn't dare tell you about my college days. I had a girlfriend."

"Christy, this is Sandra. Don't go anywhere. Don't do anything. I already know. George did the same thing to my ex. He quit you as soon as he knew you'd given the last of yourself to him. He hid your pills and threatened to leave you if you didn't take him bareback. Then he left you anyway, wondering if you're pregnant. If you are, don't tell him, he'll try to bully you into killing it. He's not human. He's a hunter...a slow one, like some flesh eating bacteria. We'll be right over."

And with that, Sandra hangs up the phone. "Come on, Ellie. This isn't about your pain. It's about standing up for a sister. Get your sweet sexy ass in gear. We're leaving now!"

* * * *

I'm standing on the lawn as Sandra ministers to my ex wife. I can't handle the mixed emotions involved. Up comes asshole's truck. He gets out, slamming the door, holding up his keys like he still has a right to enter the place. I don't even realize how fast I'm moving until his astonished eyes meet mine. I'm barring his entry.

Smooth operator George lets his true colors show. He rips my blouse off in torn strips, bruising me in several places by breaking my bra off of me. "I don't know who you are, bitch, and I don't care. You got in my way. I'll fuck you too in all three holes. Then I'll go back in and take what's mine."

Time slows down. I know this dance. This is the bully-killing dance. I have to be careful not to finish him off. He's not worth going to prison. I hear loud snaps as both his knees are broken. As he crumples low enough, my fuck-me boot heel cracks his collarbone.

Both women have come out now to watch in horror. I take a twirling high leap and land on his kidney, screwing my other heel in. He'll probably need dialysis.

Now I call 911. "George Bentley just tried to rape me on the front lawn of Christy Zadok's house. I neutralized the attack. I have two witnesses. We need an ambulance for him."

* * * *

I got pity and respect from the police officers. They offered me a rape kit but I told them he never got below the equator. They took the whole report on the lawn, sitting there with my big perky boobs hanging out. I let them have their fill of long looks. I wasn't excited by their bulges, but I was excited to be so exposed. They had a good excuse, photographing the bruises George made by tearing my bra off with massive force.

George is being held without bail long enough to get Wendy, Sandra's ex, to testify against him. He'd kidnapped her to get an abortion, but she fled out the back. There was something wrong and the child miscarried anyway. She was more of a repair job than a girlfriend for Sandra, but they're still friends. She knows of others who may testify.

* * * *

The purple-haired lipstick lesbian takes the blonde's hands in hers, kissing her knuckles. "No, Christy. A sister's a sister. We're not leaving here. You get round the clock bodyguards. Geoff will be here tonight to wire the house for security. Yeah, he only comes out at night. Ellie and I will use the guest bedroom. It has plenty of closet space. We'll keep you company, at any hours of the day or night as you need. We won't leave until you ask us to."

Christy is bawling, heaving in sobs, profusely drooling snot onto Sandra's shoulder. My beautiful purple haired lady doesn't care. A sister in distress is a sister in distress. We're here for her. I'm torn. In the middle of all this, I'm aroused. My nipples are like rocks. Two thoughts keep orbiting each other around my blown mind. One is that I'm craving to find my dear partner a real pussy she can taste. The other is that my wife of twenty years had a lesbian lover in college she never told me about.

This is supposed to be such a day of pain, yet for me it's a day of incredible, impossible hope. I'm such a naughty girl.

* * * *

My phone beeps a text. Who the fuck is texting me in the middle of the night? I reach over to apologize to Sandra, but she's not in bed. I look at the text. It's Sandra. Her text is brief. "Now." Wiping the sleep from my eyes, I walk out to the living room to see what she wanted. Her phone is dropped at her feet. Her hands are holding her knees as far apart as she can. Her eyes closed, her face is powerful urgency infused with transcendent bliss.

In an instant I'm wide-awake. My blonde wife of 20 years is on her knees in front of the couch, slurping on my purple haired soul mate's pussy. Both women are moaning. This hits my tits before my center. My nipples are diamonds. I sleep tucked, so the pain is horrific. I need to let my oversized clit free. Yeah, that's what I call it.

They still call it a 'don't show that thing to me'. When a man sees his wife eating pussy, he wants to jack off. I'm not a man. I burst into tears of joy. My wife is my BFF again and I've found a real pussy for my soul mate. I'm shuddering in silent sobs of gratitude. I don't want to disturb them.

If Christy never touches me again, I can still give her my all by letting her have the love of my life, my sweet Sandra. I hope and pray they'll let me watch often. It's not a porn show. It's a way of allowing me to experience their blessed consummation of true love. I didn't want to admit it to Sandra, but I'm helplessly in love with both of them. I need to see them together often, so my love for them is requited. They can make pure, holy love. I've given myself to each of them. This is what I need, what I desperately crave.

Before I realize it's my mouth and not my brain, I hear my own voice out loud, and I can't stop saying it. It has its own life and it must come out. "I'm so in love with both of you. Let me fall in love with your love for each other. Even without my body, for mercy's sake please include my heart. Love each other in front of me. Adore each other on my behalf. Let me silently add my own Amen to every kiss, every caress, all of your love making."

My face burns as I realize what I've said, and I can't un-say it. I had no need to worry. Both of my beloved women shriek in orgasm, pushed over the edge by my overflowing heart. Sandra rolls Christy onto the floor, taking up the 69 position over her.

Hands are flying all over each other, taking in the contours of all their curves, stolen glances as touch. Two women perving on each other's beautiful female bodies. I've never seen anything so sweet, so wholesome, so holy and pure as this. The slurping sounds let me almost taste what they're tasting.

"Mm, Mmm, Mmmm, Mmmmph!" It's stereo. They both erupt in unison muffled exclamations, their mouths full of juicy wet flesh. Choirs could take lessons from their tight timing.

This can't be happening...I'm climaxing just watching theirs! The power is so intense I don't have time to be scared. My brain is open under heaven, along with my sister wives, as we traverse together uncharted realms of bliss. "I don't know what's spiritual or what's real!" I can't tell if I thought this or said it out loud.

After an eternity, we're all settled back on earth, and Sandra finally answers out loud. "Nothing is more real than spiritual. We're all one person now."

Chapter 9. White Lace.

"Aaaghhh!" Sandra growls from her throat in frustration. "You talk to her Ellie. She wouldn't listen to me about George, and now she won't listen to me about this!"

I don't even have to ask. Our package from VBridal came, and Christy is pissed. She'd adamantly argued her original dress she wore over twenty years ago was good enough for her. Sandra had insisted, to a response of "whatever".

123456...8