"Clare" Unconventional Aunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

I left them stunned as I drove off.

I left the gas station and headed back to Nancy's house. I was taking no chances. This could be our lives. I pulled in and Albert met me at the back door

"Jay come in." He offered.

"Albert I don't think I should." I explained. "Is the other car still at the shop?"

"I think so?" Nancy and Clare moved in behind him. I could see they were concerned.

"Can Clare spend the night?" I asked Nancy.

"Sure." Nancy readily agreed.

"Good. Here or at your apartment?" I asked she pointed to here. "I will take Albert to get the other car."

"I will be right with you." He explained.

"Jay what is going on?" Clare asked.

"Later not now." I explained as Albert joined me setting in front.

Albert didn't ask and I did not tell him. I knew the less he knew the less he could tell.

I dropped him off at the building and made sure he drove off in the other car.

I drove back to the place I dropped off the girls it was about twelve fifteen when I pulled up. There were two cop cars in the driveway, I was told to pull up and park.

"What are you doing here?" The cop in charge asked me. I could see they had a couple of the security guards I had seen earlier in cuffs setting on the planter. He took my driver's license.

"I dropped off a fare earlier. I was to pick them up at one." I offered.

"What fare?" He asked.

"That is private." I replied defiantly.

"Well it is not private now." He growled. "What fare?"

"You arresting me?" I asked.

"Bill cuff this smart ass and hold him until I figure out if he is involved too." I locked the car and turned off the remote.

They put me in cuffs and put me with the others. I sat silently as they did their thing.

"What the fuck you doing here?" The guy I had talked to earlier asked.

"Picking up my fare." I replied.

"Well dumb ass they aren't here. They got busted along with boss and half of his friends!" He informed me.

"Guess I'm not making any tips tonight." I smirked.

I waited for almost two hours for them to release me along with the others. The cops called Albert to verify I worked for him and not the Silk Sultan. They threatened to tow the car but Albert said if they wanted to look it over he would have me drive it down to the precinct with an officer.

We were milling around waiting for a decision when the head of security the guy that had them open the gate for me to leave walked over.

"Limo driver let me see your phone." He threatened.

"I don't have one. Not allowed one when on duty. The only phone is the companies. It's in the car." I knew what he wanted.

"Get it." This was a command.

I unlocked the remote and unlocked the car. I pulled the phone out and started back.

"Hey what are you doing?" A cop asked.

"Just the phone. I just need to check in and let my family know I am ok." I explained.

He was satisfied with that but kept a watch on me. The security guy knew he could lose his chance to see the phone so he played it cool. I went back to him.

"Turn it on." He demanded. "Show me the call history!"

I pressed recent calls there was only two for the entire day.

"What are those numbers?" He knew he had me.

"Well the only other call I received tonight, except from your friend telling me when to pick up the girls, was from my boss." I explained truthfully. I showed him the business card with the company phone number. I pointed to the only other number. "He called you to open the gate, so I am guessing you know who it was."

He pulled his phone out and saw the same number within minutes of my call.

"If I find out you are a cop!" He threatened.

"A cop? I go to school, I am a roofer, and drive a limo part time just to make ends meet. When do you think I have time to be a cop?" I snarled. "Now they want to impound the fucking car because I came back here."

He seemed satisfied with the explanation. It was another thirty minutes before the decision was to take the car downtown.

"Limo driver!" The head cop called out.

"Here!" I waved my hand.

"Get in your car, it is going downtown. You drive but we are going to follow you."

"I need my license back to drive." I challenged him.

"You will get it back when I say you do." He snapped. "Take these two also. They want to talk to them." He said to another officer. The head security guy and another were put in cars and we all caravanned back to the police station.

I was put in a holding cell with the other two and several other guys I had never seen. Jerome, Dr. Nelson's lawyer was waiting for me. Getting my release was easy. Getting the car back intact was the hard part. They had cops and dogs go through the whole thing but came up empty. It was a mess but they allowed me to drive it out.

I went back to the shop and dropped off the car. Taking a shower I put yesterday's clothes on and headed to work! If I was being watched I dare not go get Clare yet.

The sun was just coming up. It looked like it would be a perfect day to make progress. I was not ready for the storm that was to follow. Word was out that I had been arrested and was part of some big drug bust. Nothing was further from the truth.

By ten I had talked to all the contractors and assured them I had not been arrested. I explained I was not part of the drug bust. The problem is little was getting done. They wanted assurances they we going to get paid. And if they did it was not drug money they were getting paid with! By noon even with the city managers assurance they were balking.

I was tired, cranky, and worst of all broke. Then the mayor wanted to see me. Her name is Rebecca Howe.

We had never met but I did vote for her!

The Mayor would like you to join her for lunch her assistant explained. She gave me a card with an address. Exhausted I drove to a quaint restaurant downtown. I explained who I was and why I was here. They led me to private room. The Mayor was alone.

"Jay I presume?" She stood.

"Mayor." I replied.

"Please Becky." She insisted. "I hear you had a busy night!"

"Well if I live through it, maybe I can tell my grandkids." I joked.

"I don't think you have to worry about that. He is not really all that connected. He just wants everyone to think he is. In fact the cartels are probably happy he is off the street. He is too high profile for them." She replied.

"Seems to have allot of security for a guy that is not connected." I explained.

"They aren't security they are just morons. He pays them just so he looks like the man. A week ago he brought in a bit of a haul so he had more than normal." She informed me. "They are scattering like rats now that we have him."

"Jay I cannot tell you anything else but I want to thank you." She shook my hand. "The reason we are here has nothing to do with that. The chief will be in touch in a few days but we want to avoid exposing you." She still held my hand and gripped it firmly. "I hear the contractors are not happy."

"They think I am paying them with drug money. They are afraid they will be forced to give it back or get in trouble."

"The city cannot loan you money. But I have a friend that has offered to help." Letting my hand go she stood and opened the door. Nancy and Clare stepped in. "I think you know these two ladies."

"Jay!" Clare ran to me and hugged me kissing me quickly.

She held me tight for just a moment. Becky and Nancy seemed surprised by the outburst. When I wrapped my arms around her Nancy gave a knowing grin.

"I think I owe you an apology?" Nancy said. I let Clare go she moved to let Nancy kiss my cheek. Clare still held my hand.

"Are you ok?" I ignored her offer. She nodded. "Albert and Butch? The baby?"

Nancy was taken aback by the question. Becky looked at her as if she knew that I was not supposed to know about the baby.

"How...?" Nancy started to ask. "Albert!"

She and Becky both knew she was right.

"I'm sorry. Did we get together to talk about our personal lives or is there something more pressing that we should be talking about?" I asked. My crankiness started to come out.

"Jay is right." Becky indicated we should sit down. "Jay. Clare says you need $100,000 to shore things up? Is that right?" I looked to Clare. She still held my hand.

"That would keep things moving on schedule." I agreed.

"Nancy has deposited that amount in security against a loan from the bank. You have that amount as a line of credit for your business account at the bank. She also has commitments for another $250,000 if it is needed. All you need to agree on is the amount of interest." Becky explained.

"I think 10% is fair." Nancy offered.

"6% is the going rate."

"9%, you are a high risk borrower."

"7%, you are a high risk lender!"

"8%, and you still drive for me." Nancy grinned. "Oh and you bring Clare for dinner one night!"

"Deal." I said as Clare squeezed my hand. "Great! Now that we have that done let's eat I am famished."

That afternoon I met once again with all the contractors. I explained I had secured a loan from the bank. Within an hour they all called and verified that the bank itself was supplying the money. That afternoon work resumed at full speed. I did catch a nap but when I got home at seven it was all I could do to eat the dinner Clare cooked. I did not see Odell that night. Clare followed long after I fell asleep. I faintly remember her giving me a kiss.

Wednesday I called Mike and told him the turn of events. He congratulated me on following through with my dreams.

It was not until Thursday that Nancy asked me to drive. I picked her up at the apartment and drove her straight to the house. When we got there she invited me inside. Taking my hand she walked me through the massive house and started upstairs.

"Where are we going?" I tensed up stopping a step behind her.

"Trust me." She looked back down the step I was standing on. There was a different look in her eyes than I have ever seen. I pulled back slightly. "Please trust me." She repeated.

It was the way she said it as much as the way she looked. For the first time she seemed vulnerable. I moved to the step she was on and let her guide me up the stairs. We passed several rooms I could hear faint talking. At the end she opened the last door on the left.

"Jay!" Clare ran to me and hugged me before she kissed me. "Have you met Butch?"

I looked to a hospital type bed in front of a large window. The sun was just setting.

"I have. Hello Butch." She was setting up Albert was at her side a woman dressed as a nurse was setting on a chair in the corner.

"Hello, JB!" Butch smiled. Nancy walked over to her and gave her a luscious kiss.

"How are we doing today dear?" Nancy asked.

"Little bastard is kicking up a storm. I think he wants out as much as I want him out!" She joked.

"Patience luv. He will be here soon enough. We just need to keep you healthy." Nancy kissed her again.

"So JB can you tell me what is going on?" Butch asked. "I think I owe you an apology and a thank you."

Butch gripped Nancy's hand and gave her scolding look. Butch looked rather more feminine than I was expecting. Her large belly was obvious. Her tits which she always concealed below her former clothes were large and drooped noticeably. Her legs and hips were shapely indeed. If it weren't for her butch haircut and lack of makeup she could be quite stunning.

"Yes Jay tell me what happened?" Nancy motioned for the nurse to leave. We all took seats close to Butch. Clare sat on my lap instead of the empty chair. They all noticed.

"I recognized one of the girls from the police station. I figured she was an undercover cop of some sort." I explained. "I was afraid Nancy might serve her some wine and get busted."

"Is that all Jay?" Butch probed. There was no way I was telling her what else they may have been in the car for.

"Yep." I lied.

"Then as we were leaving..."

"It's ok Jay. She knows why I was bringing the girls home." Nancy announced.

"Well I don't?" Clare blurted out. Butch looked to Nancy and then back to Clare before she looked at me.

"Honey I will explain later." I said. I expected her to drop it.

"Why? I want to know now!" She really was clueless.

"Nancy was bringing them home for company." Butch started explaining. She tried to be subtle. Clare was still clueless. "Clare I can't satisfy Nancy's needs right now. So ..."

"So they came? Well if you knew it why is that so bad?" Clare asked. Butch looked at Nancy.

"Honey, they pay the girls for their time." I tried to explain.

"I was going to pay them for sex!" Nancy just came out and said it. Clare still looked confused.

"So? They get paid. Everybody wins." She looked at us all. We knew she was still in the dark.

"Clare, honey. In the eyes of the law that is prostitution. Nancy, or maybe even Butch and Albert could have been arrested along with the girls." I explained further.

The light finally went on. "If that happened, think how it would affect her reputation as a doctor. Her standing in the community?"

"Oh shit!" Clare exclaimed! "You mean Jay ..."

"Saved my career and likely my life. I was stupid!" Nancy agreed. Everyone looked at Clare as she started to understand what I had really done. Clare kissed me passionately.

"What about old Silky?" Butch asked. Changing the subject.

"Well the girls wanted to go someplace. They called him up and I took them there. I knew there was a plant among them. Let's just say I helped and keep it at that. The less you know..."

"The less you can answer!" Butch filled in. We winked at each other.

I told them some of the rest but not much. I am sure her lawyer Jerome filled in some of the blanks.

Butch was looking noticeably tired now. Clare and I walked over to say goodbye. She grabbed my hand and placed it over her stomach. I could feel the little person kicking inside. Excited I took Clare's hand a set it there too.

"That is so amazing" I said. We looked to Clare to see if she felt it. Her hand suddenly pulled back.

"Jay we need to go." She announced. I could see the pain. I had forgotten all about her loss.

"Thank you Butch." I leaned over and kissed her forehead. "See you soon."

"Thank you both for coming!" Nancy said. She hugged and kissed us both. I shook Albert's hand and we left.

On the way home Clare was very quiet. I thought it was about the baby. But she had that look as if she wanted to say something.

What's bothering you?" I asked softly.

"Jay..."

"Yes?"

"Why did Nancy say she was going to pay them for sex? They were all girls. How does that work?" If I didn't know better I would have thought she was messing with me. But somehow I knew her world was still one of controlled innocence.

"Well there is getting spiced you know?" I said. That brought instant understanding. "Then there are other ways,"

"Other ways?" She was so clueless it was sweet.

I explained concepts avoiding details just to ease her into it. She listened without interruption and then asked questions. It was like seeing a deaf person hear for the first time. I could not love her more than I did at that moment.

There is so much to Clare I still did not know. Each day was another kernel of who she was, and what she could become.

Days passed. Odell was staying out later and drinking more. At home he was less abusive at least when I was home.

The weather was holding and progress was for once moving ahead of schedule. The police station was completed. The library was wrapping up and the city hall was moving along. I had even started getting the draws against work completed and money although still at a premium was at least flowing.

Mike and I talked. I told him school this fall was out of the question. I even forfeited my scholarship to play football so they could use it on another player. I felt good knowing someone that needed it was going to benefit.

My plate was still full but the situation with Clare was getting tenuous. I had read several books. I was understanding more but feeling less confident I would succeed in breaking her free from his grasp. I knew I had to try for her sake. I knew there was a risk she would reject me in the process. I was prepared to lose her if that was the case. I was now confident the reason I was doing it was for her.

When we were together she was a different person than if she spent time with Odell. Missing just one day with her was like starting all over. She still did his laundry, cleaned the house and even made his bed! In all ways but one she was still his devoted wife.

Even though we still sleep together. And that seemed to be a different world for her. Clare would fall under his influence. Maybe Odell was smarter than I was giving him credit? Maybe he figured he could wait me out. Let me find someone else. I would not underestimate him any longer.

I had some leads but no evidence. I needed help professional help. I knew where to start. I called in a favor, actually two. Tuesday night we met. When I arrived they were already there. I went in back Nancy introduced me.

Captain Henry was there and so was Susan. Not her real name, I am sure as she was still undercover.

"Jay before you tell us why we are here let me thank you for what you did for this community." The captain offered me his hand again. "We caught him red handed. Drugs, guns, contributing to minors, the whole ball nicely handed to us by the two of you!" He looked over to Susan and nodded.

"So are you going to tell me how we ended up there?" Susan looked at Nancy then me.

"I took you there remember?" I said coyly.

"You knew from the beginning. Why not just tell your boss I was undercover. If she would have passed me the drink..."

"Yeah. Sorry about that. She is a pretty special person when she is not out trolling!"

Nancy was shocked I would say it, but smiled knowing she deserved it.

"I knew even if she did her lawyer would probably get her off. Your cover would have been compromised and all the time and money the city invested in you coming here would have been wasted." I explained. "We need people like you. I figured if you went home without my boss at least you would be out the next day getting the really bad people."

"So you would not have told her even then?" Susan asked.

"About you personally? No. About you being in her car? Yes." I answered honestly.

"So how did you pick Silky?" She asked.

"I didn't. Someone in the car did. I warned you what you were getting into and told your pals there what I knew."

"Damn good job you did too!" The captain beamed. "Now how can I help you?"

"Do you know a man named Wrecker? Home Wrecker? Something like that?" I asked.

Susan looked at the captain. "We do, why?" She asked.

"My uncle is mixed up with him in some fashion. I want to meet him." I explained.

"Son that would not be a good idea!" The captain explained. "What do you want to see him about?"

"Well for now that is private. I have no proof just rumors. What can you tell me?" I said.

"He is a loan shark, a bookie, and well, let's just say he has a unique lifestyle." Susan offered. The captain gave her a not so happy look. It was clear she was trying to pay me back.

"Is he gay?" I asked.

"To just say yes would be an insult to the gay community. Think a little more leather and no lace." Susan answered.

"Thank you." I believe I have it now. "Do you know where I can find him?"

"I can't tell you that. Not that I won't but I can't." The captain explained.

"Thank you for helping me but we better get going. Nancy has an appointment to keep." I explained.

We were driving to the house. Nancy was setting beside me for the first time. She sat quietly for some time. She looked deep in thought.

"Did he do that to her?" She asked out of the blue.

"He did." I replied firmly.

"And you want to hurt him?" asked.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers