"Clare" Unconventional Aunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a busy night. Five dancers strolled through the crowd of prospects. Women whispered offers as they ran their hands over chiseled bodies. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Clare. She was still dressed in her business suit. A stark contrast to the party women. She was so out of her element but had a drawn the attention of a dancer. I moved several feet behind her with a view of the stage to see what she was offering.

"I like the business look." The dancer said.

"How much for you?" She whispered.

"What are you looking for?" He rubbed up against her ignoring me.

"Sex!" She blurted out. He reacted instantly. He was startled with her brazen frankness. His instincts told him this was not normal. He moved on quickly. With his appearance the gaggle of women moved closer to Clare. There was always mocking at these cattle calls. Friends would degrade the other women to bolster their own standing it could get cruel. Everything was game, height, weight, chest size. Hell they even pointed out women with fake hair.

"Do you see her scar?" One woman said to another.

"Yes! He would have to put a bag over her head to fuck her!" Her friend laughed. "Scarface lives!"

"Maybe it is Frankenstein's wife?" Her friend teased cruelly. I knew if I heard her so did Clare.

She turned to run to the bathroom I think. When she turned she stood face to face with me. I could see her pain turn to surprise as she almost ran me over. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

Feeling rejected and humiliated she tried to pull away.

"Why did you come?" She struggled feebly. We both knew I was not going to let her go and deep down inside she didn't want me to. "How long have you been here?"

"Long enough to see and hear." I replied. I waited for her to look up at me.

"Then you heard what they said!" Clare cried out. The two girls heard her and looked at me. I brushed the hair from Clare's cheek and kissed her scar. They knew it was for their benefit.

"They are just drunk and desperate for someone to love them." I glared back. "You already have what they want."

I kissed her scar again letting her know, even in public I wanted to be seen with her. We started walking out when the dancer that approached her earlier stopped me. He grabbed my arm.

"Hey you can't just come in here and work these women this is our club." The room fell silent.

"Tell you what, you take your hand off me and I will not rearrange your face!" I said calmly. "I may spend a night in jail but you my friend will not work for a month."

He removed his hand. I knew he would. He was a lover not a fighter. Clare and I walked to my car. I looked at my watch and saw the time.

"I have a surprise for you at home." I said happily.

"Not another video I hope?" I thought she was joking but when I looked over she seemed scared.

"Nothing to do with Odell if that is what you are worried about." That seemed to relax her a bit. We rode in silence, for quite a while.

"Jay why did you come?" She whispered.

"I told you this morning to call me if you needed me." I teased just a bit.

"I didn't think you would come. Not after this morning." She replied.

"Clare I lied to you this morning when I said I think I am in love with you!" We pulled up to the house and into the drive. I put the car in park but left the engine running.

"I don't think I am in love you I know I am." I stopped and let her think about that. "Clare I would marry you if I could!"

"But why?" She was tearing up again. I loved that she was so emotional.

"So we can live together and have kids and make love!" I explained.

"But I can't have kids!" She wailed.

"Honey we can adopt then. As long as I am with you it won't make any difference to me!" I looked at her. "You will make a wonderful mother!"

"But we can't Rhonda won't allow it!" She sobbed.

"Well about that. I am supposed to tell you she said the answer is 'no'." Her eyes spread wide open.

"You are lying she would never allow that!" Clare shot back. I turned off the car.

"Well I guess you can just ask her yourself. Rhonda is inside!" I pointed to her car beside mine.

"She came here? But she never comes here! She hates Odell." Clare replied.

"But she loves you more. When you did not come home for dinner I called her. She insisted on coming. Let's go, she will be worried about you."

I opened the door and Rhonda ran to embrace Clare. She pulled her tight and kissed her cheek repeatedly.

"Oh Clare I have been such a fool!" Mom said holding her at arm's length. "I should have stopped this years ago. It took Jay falling in love with you to open my eyes."

"Rhonda he said you told him the answer is 'no'?" Clare for some reason needed to know the answer.

"The answer is no. Mike and I will not forbid Jay to be with you. In fact based on what you told me and what he has demonstrated we will encourage it. If that is what you want!"

This was a complete shock to me. She had already talked to mom about being with me? I mean of course they talked when we were home but for the future? I was more confused than before.

"But what about Odell?" Clare asked. I could see it. She was still struggling to let go. Mom saw it too. She looked at me and nodded. In my head I could hear the words Mike had always drilled into me. If you are going to do it do it right, follow through to the end.

I left them and made the phone calls I dreaded making but I knew there was no other way.

It was getting late so mom suggested we go to bed. Clare and mom slept in the master bedroom I slept alone. The only sign of hope was Clare did kiss me goodnight.

I woke Odell up from the couch for a phone call he received. He glared at me so I left him alone and walked in the kitchen.

"Hey fuck head where is Clare?" He asked.

"She went shopping with mom. Won't be back until late afternoon they said." I replied.

"What is she doing here anyway?" He asked pissed.

"Not sure. She came late last night to see Clare." I lied.

"Why aren't you at work?" He asked.

"I have been working all morning getting prepared for a meeting." I explained.

"Well aren't you the industrious one?" He smirked.

"I will be leaving soon. Someone is stopping by to collect some money. Then I will be out of here." I walked past him and into my den.

Odell was none too happy but held his tongue. He was in the master bedroom when my guest arrived. He was taller than I expected probably six three which made him look skinnier than he probably was.

A short goatee on a well weathered face belied his broad white smile. Dressed in a nice slacks and a polo shirt he looked comfortable. I didn't think I would like him but something told me we would hit it off. He was a reasonable man on the phone. I hoped he would stay that way today.

"So you're the young man that has been stirring the pot?" He asked.

"That wasn't my intention. I just want what is best for Clare." I explained.

"So let me get this right if he takes the money I get a grand. And if he doesn't I get twelve thousand?" He laughed.

"Only if you win the bet! I reminded him.

"Young man you make sure it is in C A S H!" He snickered. "What about the twelve grand he owes me?"

"That sir is between you and Odell!" I said clearly. "We agree on the conditions?"

"Are you set up?" He asked.

"Ready and waiting." I pointed to the equipment.

Well let's get this over. Time is money!" He grinned.

I went to the master bedroom and knocked on the door.

"What the fuck you want asshole?" Odell yelled.

"There is a man here to see you." I replied.

"To see me?" He spat. "No one knows I live here! Who is it?"

"Actually to see us." I answered. "Some guy named Wrecker!"

He almost turned white. Not literally white but a dark gray. He was stunned to say the least.

"Here? To see us? Now?" He was clearly rattled.

"In the living room right now." I explained. I turned and left him standing in shock.

"Bill what brings you here?" Odell asked as he came out. I stood by the video camera and recorded him walking in.

"Just some business with JB!" Wrecker said. "Please sit down right here Odell."

"Hey what are you doing with that camera?" Odell looked at me.

"Well let's just say I want to make sure there are no misunderstandings between us on the deal we are going to discuss. So I am recording this. You can have a copy if you want?" I offered.

"What deal?"

"The deal where you tell Clare you are leaving her!" I said.

"Fuck you! I'm not leaving her and you know it!" He laughed.

"You have not heard my offer." I replied.

"I said fuck you asshole! I am not leaving the bitch and that is final!" Odell cursed.

I didn't even look at Wrecker I wanted Odell focused on me not him, not now. Still I knew he was helping me make my case.

"Surely I can persuade you to let her go. You can find another woman to beat up!"

"Look shitwad, don't you tell me how to keep my woman in line! That dumb cunt is lucky I let her live here with me." He snarled.

"Is that why you cut her face? I bet she felt lucky that day?" I snapped back.

"If she wouldn't have gotten pregnant that would have never happen..." He looked at me and then at the camera. "That was an accident!"

"Gentleman as much as I would like to stay and watch the Jerry Springer show, let's get on with it!" Wrecker cut in. "Odell just listen to what he has to offer!"

Odell turned to me. "Ok asshole! What are you offering?" I knew he was just asking to please Wrecker.

"I will offer you twelve thousand dollars..."

"No fucking way!" He interrupted.

"I will offer you twelve thousand dollars." I started over. "AND you can have the house. Clare will give up claim to any equity..."

"You are not even close!" He replied with a smirk.

"AND the car." I finally finished. "From what I can tell that is about all of the real assets you have."

"Well sonny boy that may be but when you are finally out of my life she will still be my wife!" Odell basked in his triumph. I looked at Wrecker he was unzipping his pants.

"Odell I am going to ask you one last time. Just for the record. If you say no I will withdraw the offer!" I explained "Will you take the offer?"

"Fuck you JB. The answer is no!" Odell said defiantly.

"I am sorry to hear that my little puppy!" Wrecker cut in. "You just cost me twelve thousand dollars. If you had taken the money we would be even! Now that you defaulted you now owe me twenty four large!"

Wrecker had his pants off and was stroking his massive cock slowly. Even half hard it was hard not to look at. Odell was now completely stumped. Having just learned he was further in debt he was now distracted by Wreckers cock.

"Come here puppy, Big dog needs you!" Wrecker said as he stroked his cock.

"Please not here!" Odell whimpered. I could see Wrecker's cock grow fatter.

"Yes here. Now come show me what a good puppy you are!" His voice was low and soothing. There was just a hint of authority the rest was masterful confidence.

"But JB is watching!" Odell protested.

"Oh my puppy has sucked many cocks and had many spectators! Haven't you? That is why you are my favorite puppy!" A drop of pre-cum became visible on the end of Wrecker's cock.

"But he is recording this!" Odell whimpered again. I could tell he was almost ready to give in.

"Yes I know! I asked him to record your final submission to me!" Wrecker explained. "Now cum my puppy today you become a dog!"

There was a slight hesitation Odell looked at me for sympathy.

"Please don't make me do this. Please stop recording this!" Odell had lost all he had been clinging to just moments before.

"Come now puppy there is no use resisting. What you want is right here!" Wrecker wagged his cock at Odell.

Even as I watched it seemed like slow motion. Odell moved to Wrecker without the slightest hesitation his lips slipped over his cock. Wrecker was naked from the waist down and soon Odell would be the same. His big black lips wrapped around the massive white cock was even more erotic than on tape.

I thought this would just be a repeat of the limo but Wrecker had other ideas. Odell had worked most of his cock down his throat. He was gagging and moaning at the same time. He was lost in pleasuring Wrecker. His little prick was hard.

"On the couch puppy! Over the arm!" Wrecker demanded.

He pulled his cock out of Odell's oral orifice. After this long you forget how much is really inside. Odell shifted he laid on his back his ass hung over the arm. Wrecker pushed his legs up and slipped a couple of pillows under his ass and then spit at Odell's' asshole.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Wrecker was going to fuck his ass. From the camera's angle all we could see of Odell was his hands holding his legs up and his ass cheeks hanging over the arm of the couch. His head and torso was hidden by the back of the couch. Wrecker was in full view.

There was no way that cock was going to fit in that ass I thought. Then Wrecker started pushing!

"Here is the part you love puppy? You love a big dog cock up your ass don't you?"

"Ahhhh, yyyeessss!" Odell groaned. "Give it to me! Hurry!"

Unfucking believable! Odell was begging for it! This he has definitely done before. From this angle I watched as Wrecker steadily pushed in. If there was any resistance it was minimal. When he bottomed out Odell moaned then begged for more. I watched Wrecker fuck his ass for a few minutes before I heard them come in.

Clare and mom were in the basement watching on the TV I hooked up to my computer. I looked to Clare she was mesmerized by the scene in front of her. She grabbed my arm and pulled me close. Mom stood behind her arms wrapped around Clare's waist.

"You're supposed to be in the basement!" I whispered.

"I had to see it for my own eyes!" Clare whispered back.

"Oh my! He is big isn't he?" Mom said loudly. "Even bigger than Mike!" She whispered. Clare and I looked at her as she blushed not realizing she said it out loud.

Wrecker looked over. He never stopped pumping in Odell's ass.

"Ladies." He nodded.

"Who is that?" Odell squealed.

"Your ex-wife and ..."

"My sister!" Clare said clearly.

"And you're ex sister-in-law!" Wrecker explained. "Cum for them puppy! Let them see how much you love my cock and then you can have your reward.

"Please." Odell begged.

"Don't be shy now! I said cum! The girls moved closer I brought the camera and just as I rounded his thigh I saw his little cock spew a couple of strings of cum on his chest.

"That's a good puppy now here is your reward! Wrecker said. He pulled out of Odell's ass. I recorded his gaping hole. It was clean and red inside. He must have prepared for this in the morning I thought. I moved around and watched as Wrecker milked his cock so we could see the copious amount of cum fill Odell's mouth. With the last few spurts he coated his face. It was just like a porno. A perfect money shot! Unfortunately it would be my money.

I knew it would hurt but for me it was worth every dime.

I moved to the girls who were still in disbelief over what they just witnessed. Clare stood over Odell.

"I am filing for divorce you miserable excuse for a husband!" Even when she was this pissed she didn't swear. "I want you out of this house tonight!

"Ladies I think it best you go!" I walked them to the door and kissed them both on the cheek. Clare seemed miffed but I had my reasons. "I will call you tonight."

I watched as mom drove off with Clare. Mom and I talked about this. It was hard to see Clare leave but I agreed to give her some time alone.

I led Wrecker to my bathroom so he could get cleaned up. Odell found us in the kitchen drinking a beer. Beside us was another man. All signs of the camera were gone.

"This is Odell." I said to the man.

"Who are you?" Odell asked.

"I am the person that is serving you with this." He handed Odell an envelope.

"What is this?" Odell asked.

It is a personal restraining order for you sir. It says you cannot come within five hundred feet of this dwelling. Your wife or her place of work."

"But this is my house!" Odell protested.

"That may be sir but as long as your wife resides here you are barred from the property, including the house." The process server thanked me for my help and left.

"You! You did this!" Odell pointed to me.

"No actually you did it." I replied happily. "Now with you as my witness I need to pay off a bet I won!"

I handed Wrecker twelve thousand dollars and a copy of the video.

"Thank you Jay, and thank Nancy for me when you see her." Wrecker smiled.

"I will I said happily." I replied.

"But I thought you said you won a bet?" Odell asked me.

"He did you idiot!" Wrecker smiled at me. "He just won your wife!"

Odell just now realized what he lost.

"Get your bags packed puppy you owe me twenty five grand. You aren't leaving my sight until that is paid!"

I went to lunch and stopped by the job sight. I helped the crew until they left.

I went to visit Nancy, Albert, and Butch, and actually stayed for dinner. Butch still mostly bed ridden did sit and eat with us. She was ready to give birth any day now. We talked briefly about Odell. I felt it wasn't appropriate to get into details while we ate. The rest of the night we talked about the impending birth and how this was affecting their relationship in a positive way. Albert seemed especially happy that he would finally be a grandfather. Butch seemed tired so Nancy escorted her up stairs. I kissed them both goodnight.

Albert offered me coffee before I left. We sat in the kitchen and talked about nothing in particular. I asked him what he did for a living. Albert explained he was a commercial insurance agent for years. He became a consultant for the state police on building code violations. He then became an arson investigator for both government agencies and insurers.

When he lost his wife several years ago he retired and started driving limos just to stay active. Now in his late fifties he lives at the house and is the caretaker of sorts. He still overseas the limo business, the house, and now Butch.

We talked a bit about the roofing business. Albert was interested to know if that was now my future. When I left I thought about it. I really didn't see that as my future before now. But it seemed to be what I knew.

I called home Saturday night. Mike answered the phone looking forward to talking to me. We talked about work at first and how the business was progressing. I told him about my conversation with Albert. He knew why I was calling and let the conversation move that way.

Mom and he decided it would be best if Clare stayed for a few days. I asked to talk to her but he explained that it was best I wait until tomorrow night as she was sleeping. He did say mom wanted to talk to me.

"Jay!" Mom answered excitedly. "How are you holding up?"

"I am fine, how is Clare?" They left in such a hurry I really didn't have time to talk to her.

"She has been through so much these last few days honey. I just think she needs time to process it all." Mom said with some concern.

"She hasn't changed her mind about the divorce has she?" I almost was afraid to ask.

"No honey I think after today that is as good as done. You know her. Once she makes her mind up...well you know better than anyone." Mom explained.

"What about me? When can I see her?" There was a long hesitation on the phone.

"Jay, I know you want to see her but this may not be the right time." Mom hesitated again. "Soon honey. As soon as she is ready."

"Well whatever you say. I just want what is best for her." I replied my heart breaking as I said it.

"I know you do honey, I know you do." Her voice trailed off when she repeated it. "I love you Jay. I am so proud of you!"

"Goodnight mom I have to go!" my voice breaking up as I said it.