"Clare" Unconventional Aunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,681 Followers

It was only eight thirty. I decided to start some laundry. Between loads I started cleaning my bedroom and then the den. Next I cleaned my bathroom. Clare was a neat freak probably because she was always alone with nothing to do. There was really not much to do. Motivated I walked in the master bedroom. It was all I could do not to burn the room down. Instead I went shopping. The big box store is open all night so loaded the back of my car as well as the trunk.

Back in the master bedroom I stripped the bed of all bedding and placed them in the trash bags I bought. I remade the bed with all new linens and a bedspread that closely matched the original. I opened every drawer. If it looked like Odell's I placed it neatly in the boxes I bought. If it was Clare's I threw it in a trash bag. She was not going to have one thing left he bought her if I had any say. I processed the closet the same way. I even went in the bathroom and packed his stuff in another box. I again threw hers away.

I was a man on a mission. Room to room I went packing and throwing away anything that would remind her of the past. It was midnight when I finally sat down in the kitchen for a late night snack. I looked out to the living room when it struck me, I wasn't done. Don't ask me how I did it but I drug the couch and the cushions out to the curb. Inspired I pulled the carpet and padding up as well. I was finally satisfied as stood there on the bare wood looking around. With the boxes stacked in the garage with the trash bags I made the bed in my bedroom with the sheets I just washed.

Taking a shower I was headed to the bedroom. Walking past the den I saw the futon still opened up and decide to sleep there instead.

It seemed like I just fell asleep when my phone rang. Looking at the number it was Mike's cell. I looked at the time it was two thirty.

"Mike?" I asked still groggy.

"Jay can you open the front door Clare doesn't have her key?"

"Mike you don't have a spare? It would take me over an hour to get there!" I replied wiping my eyes.

"Jay we are outside your front door!" Mike laughed.

"Here now?" I jumped up and slipped on a pair of sweats and a tee shirt. I went to the front door and turned on the lights. Mom, dad, Jesse and Clare were standing on the small porch. I opened the door. "Please come in."

"Thanks." Mike held the screen door open while I held the main door.

"Why are you here?" I asked confused.

Mom walked past me then Jesse both giving me a sly look but saying nothing. Clare stood on the porch looking at me as emotional as I had ever seen her. She was tearing up. Without further hesitation she move quickly in my direction. Instinct took over as I caught her as she jumped into my arms. She didn't even kiss me she just wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me tight. I could feel her tears against my cheek and neck. I held onto her as I looked at Mike. He just grinned obviously happy about something.

I could feel Clare's body shudder as she kept crying. She kept pulling me tighter.

"I love you Jay!" She whispered in my ear. Her voice fighting through the tears.

"I love you too!" I whispered back. She pulled her face from me. Her big brown eyes pierced mine.

"I don't deserve you Jay Brown but I am in love with you!" She said so everyone could hear.

"Finally she tells him!" Jesse always the comedian joked.

"That!" Jesse looked at me. "Is why we are here!"

I was too busy kissing my new girlfriend to respond. It was a long sensuous kiss. Clare could not have responded any more passionately. Mike came in and stood with mom. Jesse was looking at the missing carpet and couch.

"Why did you come at two in the morning?" I finally asked as I sat Clare down. She refused to let me go latching onto my arm.

"Well. Clare woke up and said she needed to tell you something." Mom started to explain.

"She couldn't have called?" I asked.

"That is what I said!" Jesse quipped.

"She insisted she need to tell you in person." Mom continued. "And you know when she gets something in her mind..."

"Yeah she hasn't stopped talking about you since we left!" Jesse complained.

"Then why did 'you' come?" I asked Jesse.

"Are you kidding me? And miss that entrance? That kiss?" Jesse teased.

"Jay! Where is the couch?" Mom asked.

"Out at the curb with the carpeting!"

"There is no couch. Just the carpeting." Mike was looking out the door. Clare, mom and I all looked at each other knowing what had taken place there just hours ago. "Ladies we should get going it is a long ride back."

"Oh honey let's just get a hotel room and leave in the morning. You look tired." Mom said. "I packed a change of clothes for us just in case."

"Better yet just stay here." I offered. "I just went out and bought all new linens for the master bedroom. I cleaned the house and washed the sheets on my bed!"

Everyone looked at me as if I was some kind of alien.

"You did all of that tonight?" Clare asked. She looked at mom.

"Well I did a bit more than that. Not sure it will be up to your standards!" I said humbly.

"Let me get some stuff and you two can have the master bedroom." Clare said to mom and dad as she started walking to the hall. "Jesse you can sleep in Jay's room!"

"Clare!" I called to her.

"Just a minute Jay I will be right back." She called out.

"If I am sleeping in your room where are the two of you sleeping? Jesse asked. I held up my index finger indicating I would answer her in a moment.

"JAY!" Clare yelled from the bedroom.

"I may be sleeping in the dog house!" I joked. "And we don't have one."

Mom and Jesse looked at Clare as she came from the master bedroom staring me down. Clare glared at me. Then she looked at the bare floor. Next Clare looked out the window to the curb.

"Is everything ok?" Mom asked looking at me then Clare. I waited for her answer.

"Everything is just as I want it." Clare smiled at me. "I will see you in bed!" Clare turned and went to my bedroom to change.

Mike went to the car a brought in two bags handing one to Jesse and taking the other one to the master bedroom. Mom and I were alone.

"You better be sure about how you feel about her..." Mom started to get weepy. "Jay, I know you love her but that may not be enough. She still has issues."

"As long as you will support our decisions, I know the four of us can help her through them." Mom tilted her head surprised by my answer.

"You are wise beyond your years. I believe we can since you put it that way." She left me standing alone.

I was not naïve. I knew there would be times that Clare would need help I could not give her. As I walked to the den I could hear Jesse and Clare laughing in the bedroom. All the clothes they had bought when they went shopping were in that room. It was all the clothes Clare had for now.

She turned the main light off when she came in the room. I reached up and turned the desk lamp on. The soft glow added to the atmosphere. Clare was stunning in the same outfit she wore before. She set some items on the stand at the end of the futon. I admit I didn't know what they were, maybe a robe. I was too busy checking out her ass as she bent over. Turning to me she slipped in closest to the wall and pulled me in with her.

Her lips instantly were on mine. I pulled her on top so she could control the action. The lamp was still on, the light highlighted her rich dark skin. We kissed softly to at first then started to pick up the tempo. My hands drifted down and cupped her ass cheeks. She ground her pussy on my stomach. I wanted her to move lower but she started to move higher. It dawned on me what she wanted. I hooked my thumbs in the waist of her shorts and pulled them down to her knees. She did not want to give up kissing me but she was forced to decide. Her pussy was at my chest when she finally freed her legs.

She wanted me to turn over so she could lie back but I held her hips and forced her above my mouth. Her heady aroma brought back some of the best memories of my short life. The moment I lifted up and licked her slit she knew what I was trying to accomplish.

"Jay!" She murmured. I was going to stop and remind her Jesse was next door. I decided not to for two reasons. I liked Clare to express her pleasure and knew if Jesse was listening it would make it worth coming along tonight.

Clare's juices flowed freely. She been waiting for this so long and knew what she wanted this time. Clare now knew what the prize would be. She had orgasmed once not knowing what she was missing. This time she knew what was waiting on the other side of the curtain.

I gripped her hips and held her off several times just to prolong her pleasure. She groaned in frustration when I refused to lick her clit but moaned in pleasure when I rimmed her asshole. She had held off being too vocal but her desperate quest to cum was taking its toll. When I thrust my tongue deep in her pussy she could not stay silent any longer.

"Jay PLEASE!" She cried out loudly. Then as if to defy me she grabbed my hair and mashed her pussy hard against my mouth. Her clit found my nose. Clare rubbed her nubbin against it. I released her hips and let her bring herself off

"SPICE YOU!" Clare wailed. Her orgasm washed though her body slowly then hit like a tornado! She bucked against my mouth and nose. Drenching my face with her 'spice'. "I spiced you!" She giggled as her body quivered above me.

"Yes you did! Spiced me really good!" I cooed. From the light on the desk I could see her inner pink pussy still twitching above me. Clare moved down to kiss me. She was licking my face and enjoying her juices. Her leg brushed against my serious hard on. Maybe it was her orgasm that made her think of it. Maybe it was seeing Wrecker's eyes roll back in his head when he came in Odell's mouth. She stopped mid lick.

"JAY!" It was a sudden outburst.

"What honey?" I asked thinking something was wrong.

"Do guys like to spice too?" Clare asked seriously. It was all I could do not to laugh. Was she really that innocent? Then I thought about the absurdity of the question. With Odell as her only lover most likely the answer was yes.

"We love to spice also!" I replied with big grin. With a move that would impress most wrestlers she was pulling my boxers off and stroking my cock. She wiggled between my legs and with a big white toothy smile most of my manhood disappeared inside of her mouth. She gagged immediately. Obviously she had never done this before. She looked up to see if I was mad.

"Slowly for now." I whispered.

Clare smiled my cock still in heaven. I moved my hands to the side of her face gently guiding her. I knew she wanted to please me it was just a matter of experience. Now it had been many weeks since I had been with a woman. I am not against masturbation it is just not something that I do all that much. A guy has to do what a guy has to do. I guess women too. It had been almost a week since I had relieved my tensions. After eating Clare and my desire to be with her I knew this would be short experience. I held off as long as I could. But even her awkward approach was effective enough to accomplish the desired effect today.

"Clare!" I tried to warn her. She was oblivious to the pending outcome. She was so erratic in her efforts it was hard to keep in time.

"Clare!" I am going to cum!" She looked up still not understanding common slang. She hit my stride as I bucked against her mouth.

"CLARE SPICE!" I groaned so loud I heard it fill the room.

I wanted to push her off and jerk my cock myself. She was completely out of rhythm but I clenched my fists and let her finish me off. The effects were less than perfect but watching her gobble all of my seed made up for any personal disappointment. I close my eyes as my cock deflated. It was the worst and in so many ways the best blowjob I had ever received. I felt her stir. I should have known! I mean she did the same when she spiced me!

Clare scrambled up as fast as she had moved down and pressed her lips on mine. How could I stop her now?

With no other choice I let her slip her tongue in my mouth. It was not gross. Knowing it was mine and how it was delivered made up for any internal embarrassment. Her passion was unbridled. I knew she felt me go through the same wonderful experience she had earlier. There was no way I could tell her now. I knew as long as she was my lover we would do this again. Accept it Jay. Get over it and move on. So I did. Clare licked my face cleaning the remnants of her pussy.

"You spice me!" She beamed. "You have so much spice! I almost couldn't swallow it all. It is a good thing you warned me!"

"That was so nice of you to do that!" I praised her.

"Can we do that again?" She asked. Clare was giddy! I was spent and tired. Any other night I would have been up for it. But this was not that night.

"Sure another time would be great!" I let her down gently I thought. "I am kind of tired now. If it is ok with you I would like to go to sleep."

"Promise?" She asked.

"Promise." I replied dead tired.

"Ok let me clean you up!" Clare sat up and reached for the supplies she brought. She wiped my face with a wet cloth then dried it with a fresh towel. She even gave me a mint. She did the same to herself. She then reached up and turned off the light. I rolled to face her my semi hard cock pushed against her bare ass. It was the first time we had been in the bed semi naked.

"I love you Jay. You make me happy!" She whispered.

"I love you Clare. Please don't ever leave me again!" I replied.

"I won't."

"Promise?" I asked. She turned to me and kissed me her minty breath mixed with mine.

"Promise." She turned and pulled my arm over her and pressed her ass back against me again. I fell asleep a very happy man.

To be continued...

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,681 Followers