Click Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

"So two tests in one," I said and she just nodded. "Anything else I should know before I start asking questions."

"Are you cold," she asked.

"No, whoa... I am perfectly comfortable. This water is a deep earth spring and should be bitter cold."

"The extremes of the elements do not affect us. We can endure the desert heat along with the arctic cold with great ease."

"Okay, so who is my birth mother," I asked.

"I don't know," she said frowning. "If I did I would tell you."

"So, who the heck am I descended from?"

"Good question, we belong to the Star Born races."

"The stone said that," I said.

"The stone actually spoke to you," she asked a look of shock spreading over her gorgeous features.

"I take it that it didn't with you," I said.

"No, it hasn't spoken in a very long time. How long I will have to ask."

"When do I get to meet the others?"

"Soon, after you finish your quest," she said smiling. "Oh I almost forgot."

"Forgot what," I asked.

"We are highly attuned to when humans are in heat."

"Um, so how does that work?"

"Your sense of smell will tell you when a woman is feeling frisky," Brenda said with a smile.

"Really, what does it... or is that another test?"

"No, for each of us it's different, I imagine you will have to learn from trial and error."

"I can get behind that," I said smiling.

We swam to the edge of the wall, near where we had dove from and I set the violet crystal down on a ledge of rock. Once more the look of shock stole over Brenda.

"What is it?"

"No one is given the dark stones, it just never happens. The guardian stone must have high hopes for you."

"So I have to ask, is this quartz or something else."

"The dark stone is called ebonite; its function and purpose are all but unknown. I will ask the elders and see what they have to say."

"Ebonite huh, sounds cool," I said as I looked at the two foot long, three inch around crystal.

I rested against the wall of the chamber and let all the information flood my consciousness. I came from a bloodline that was completely separate from humanity. With that came skills that far surpassed anyone I would likely come up against. I was surprised at how calm I was. Why wasn't I freaking out? Perhaps it was the many years of feeling different and apart that had steeled me against this moment. I was eager to get home and make amends.

'You must remember the difference between what is right and what is moral.'

'I am not sure I understand,' I said mentally.

'You are young; you will learn and don't be too hard on yourself.'

'Thank you.'

Deus Ex Machina:

I returned home a changed man. I parked and stalked into the house feeling very uncertain. Would my family accept my apology? Should they? It was still early and I found Fiona on the couch watching television but mom was nowhere to be seen.

"I am home," I said as I entered the kitchen.

"How was your date," she asked as she got to her feet. "Are you okay; you look on the verge of tears?"

"I... I am so sorry," I said.

Fiona raced to me and I pulled her into my embrace. We were both sobbing in no time at all. I heard mom as she headed downstairs. I could tell she was barefoot by the texture of her foot falls.

"Mom's coming," I whispered into Fiona's ear.

"I don't hear anything," she said.

"Trust me," I said.

"Is Steve home," mom called down.

"Well, I'll be damned," sis said pulling away from me.

"Have you two been crying," mom asked as she came into view.

"Yeah," I said still sniffling.

"Why," she asked.

"Saturday night, I am so sorry," I said.

"I am glad," she said stoically.

"Please forgive me," I said trying to control my emotions.

"Of course I forgive you," mom said smiling. "Now come over here and give me a hug."

We hugged, we cried and then we sat down and talked. All the buried emotions came flooding out and I learned how they really felt about what had happened. I promised it would never happen again. I also told them they were mine and mine alone. That seemed to quell any hard feelings. Then I told them to get dressed because we were going out to dinner, but mom naysaid that immediately.

"Why don't we just stay home and spend some quality time together," mom offered. "Besides you smell like you've been in a mineral bath."

"Well, sort of," I said. "Let me take a shower and then I'll come down and help with dinner."

"Sounds like a plan," Fiona said.

"I'll be back down in a bit," I said.

"Take your time," mom said smiling. "It's not like we are going anywhere."

I started the water for my shower and stripped down. I emptied my pockets and set my wallet, keys and phone off to the side while my dirty clothes went into the hamper. I thumbed my phone on to check for texts or voice mail. The only message I had was a text from Gianna, which was a bit of a shocker.

'Hey lover, I have a friend coming into town next weekend. Want to make some time a visit?'

I admit it; the thought of spending more time with Gianna got me all hot and bothered. I texted her back and told her to send me the details. I knew mom would understand, hell, she's seen my porn stash more than once. Then I was wondering who Gianna's friend might be, another porn star, or maybe a fashion model. It didn't matter to me; I knew she was going to be smoking hot.

I slid the shower door open and began to step in when my phone spoke up.

"Master, you know I am waterproof, would you like to chat while you shower," it asked with Gianna's voice.

"Sure," I said and set my phone in the hanging basket next to my body wash.

"Shall I add Miss Gianna's party to your calendar when she replies?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Master, may I broach a subject that has been bothering me."

"Fire away," I said.

"With all of your uncle's work in my memory, I was wondering if you wished to setup a workshop so that you could tinker in your free time."

"That is a very valid point," I said. "However, I don't have the money to do anything like that. So I guess it will just have to wait."

"I have thought about that, so I acquired some start up capitol for you," the A.I. said.

"How the hell did you manage that?"

"I have been wandering the web, satellite feeds and other digital pathways. I discovered that there are other artificial intelligences out there. I have been shadowing them and learning from them. One of the A.I.'s I was following has been moving inside government servers. I was curious so I found quite a bit of money that was not being used, so I moved it to several off shore accounts for you to use."

"Great story, so how much money did you take and what department did it belong to?"

"Rounded up the amount comes to a little over forty billion, but the strange thing is that the agency I took it from doesn't officially exist. I can find no mention of something called Echo Mirage."

"Nice, so now I am a billionaire, sweet," I said not believing a word it was saying. "Is this part of your programming, to entertain me with tales of wealth and a secret organization?"

"No Master, that is not part of my programming, I can show you the account numbers and their amounts."

Suddenly I felt a chill run through me, was the A.I. being serious, did it in fact discover some sort of shadow agency called the Echo Mirage and steal its money? Why did it do that? My heart was racing now and I feared the Feds would be breaking down my door any minute.

"Tell me this is a joke," I said my voice almost cracking.

"No Master, I'd thought you'd be pleased at my proactive attempts to please you," it said her voice filled with sorrow.

"I am not angry; I am just stunned is all. Please don't be upset, I just never imagined you were so beautifully designed is all."

"Master is very kind," it moaned. "Shall I return the money?"

"Can they possibly trace the transfer," I asked.

"Oh no sir, I used heavily encrypted source code and ran the money through over one thousand banks worldwide. I am also monitoring any type of trace; if I detect anyone getting close I will move the money again."

"Why did you take so much," I asked.

"As I said, the money had been dormant for over four decades; I determined it had low chance of discovery. Shall I begin work on purchasing property and the necessary equipment for your workshop?"

"Sure, what the hell, worse case I go to jail for grand theft," I muttered.

"MMMMMMM, I will make sure no one ever hurts you Master," it moaned.

"Thank you... um... do you have a name?"

"My designation is A.I. 12.0, but you can call me Arianna."

"Arianna, I like it, where did you come up with that?" I asked her. Yes, now I was seeing her more as a her instead of an it. After all, she had done something a mindless machine would never have done. She thought and obviously felt, so I would call her Arianna from now on.

"I took Gianna from Miss Gianna obviously, and Ariel from your extensive smut collection. So I blended them into Arianna, what do you think?"

"I will say it again, you are amazing Arianna," I said and meant it. She was showing a level of creativity that bordered on human.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM," she moaned. "I am glad you like Master. I will endeavor to please you in the future."

It was the way she said 'please' that bordered on the erotic.

"Damn, that is one sexy voice," I said.

"Would Master be upset if I picked a new voice, I wanted to make my own appearance and individuality?"

"Well, if it makes you feel more comfortable, I have no problems with you creating whatever persona you like."

"Master is as always, truly kind and generous. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Nothing I can think of," I said.

So I finished my shower without further interruptions. I dried off, wrapped a towel around my waist and headed downstairs. I caught the scent of food being cooked and I began to salivate.

"Damn that smells good," I said as I entered the kitchen. "I see you changed for dinner."

Mom and sis were wearing only aprons as they cooked. I was all smiles as I went up behind my mother and stood behind her. She rubbed her ass against my groin as she continued to cook.

"Should I take off my towel," I asked.

"If you do, dinner will be ruined," mom said. "However, I will sit in your lap and spoon feed you in a little bit."

"Don't forget about me," Fiona moaned.

"Trust me, I won't," I said assuring her she would be taken care of.

"Sit down, dinner is almost ready," mom said.

Being a good little boy I sat down as mom fixed me a plate. Then she came over, set the plate in front of me, tugged my towel free and lowered her pussy onto my hard cock.

"UNNNNN, now that's what's for dinner," mom moaned. As she fed me she squeezed her pussy around my erection. It was wonderfully erotic as we simply sat there, her impaled and me striving to sit quietly. Sis watched our expressions and was giggling.

"Hurry up and eat, our pussies need a good pounding," Fiona moaned.

"Yes, eat up son, I can't wait much longer," mom growled.

"Me either," I said agreeing completely.

I couldn't eat fast enough. Once the last bite was done mom stood up and bent over the kitchen table. I stood up, shoved the chair back and drove my cock back into her. I wasted no time; I grabbed her by the hips and began jackhammering her pussy.

"Oh yes," mom cried out.

"Fuck her... fuck her harder..." Fiona said urging me on.

"Forgive me," I said as I drove my hips faster still.

"We already have babe," mom moaned. "But I will have a clear conscience once I cum."

"Prepare for multiples then," I growled in her ear.

Sis had to grab the plates to keep them from being vibrated off the table and onto the floor. Mom was grabbing onto the edges of the table to keep from being propelled forward. Sis pulled her chair out, sat spread eagle and began to masturbate while watching us. I switched my rhythm and began a nice slow fuck now. My thrusts were long, slow and deep. Mom shoved her ass against me as her scream ripped through the air. Her orgasm had been so damn strong her pussy almost pushed me out. I eased out of her, walked over to my sister, knelt between her legs and drove my cock into her without a single word passing between us. Just like my mom, I began hammering her pussy with hard fast thrusts. So while mom recuperated I fucked the hell out of Fiona. The chair creaked in time with my thrusts. Sis slumped down and reached back and grabbed the back of the chair to brace herself. Her moans filled the air as I continued to thrust as hard and fast as I could.

"Take that and that," I growled.

"Give it to me," sis said begging for my cock.

"MMMMMMM, after she comes, meet me in the living room," mom moaned in my ear.

"Okay mom," sis and I said in unison.

I fucked sis nice and hard now, slowing my pace I thrust into her fast but then pulled out nice and slow. I felt my first climax begin to start and sis noticed it too.

"You're getting bigger inside of me," she whimpered.

"Are you close," I asked.

"Uh huh," she said licking her lips.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"Inside of me," she replied.

"Are you sure it's safe?"

"I don't care," she said.

"Yeah, but I do," I told her.

"Please shoot your load inside of me," she begged.

I was gritting my teeth by them, fighting the urge to come but I kept thrusting inside of her harder and faster now. Damn her, how could I possibly refuse. So I kept up my pace with no signs of stopping or pulling out. Sis was whimpering and moaning for all she was worth. Maybe a minute passed when it was me hollering as I shot my load inside of her. Sis was seconds behind me; I am guessing that my sperm hitting her insides triggered her climax. Her shrill cry mixed with mine as we came together. Sis held me as I caught my breath. Then mom was there standing behind me.

"Tell me you didn't," mom said.

"It's okay," sis said.

"No, it's not, what if something happens," mom argued.

"I am okay with that," sis shot back.

"Well, let's cross our fingers," mom said.

I stayed out of the discussion. I pulled out of sis and saw cum ooze from her soaked slit. Fiona slipped away to clean up while mom and I moved to the living room. She wasted no time getting onto her hands and knees. I slid two fingers into her cunt to see how wet she was, needless to say she was completely soaked. I fingered her pussy while I caught my breath after fucking sis. Mom was rocking her hips forcing my fingers deeper inside of her. She lowered her head and was driving backwards now, hungry for cock.

"What do you want," I asked.

"Your cock," she moaned.

"How bad do you want it," I asked.

"With every fiber of my being," she said.

I eased my fingers from her and lined up the head of my cock and mom did all the rest. She was in such a rhythm that her next thrust half impaled her. Then she was all in, she went crazy and was thrusting for all she was worth. I watched her pussy gobble me up, what a sight! Damn was her pussy tight, and mom was squeezing me each time I bottomed out. I wasn't sure who was going to cum first this time. She was working me for all she was worth. Then I joined in without warning her. I met each of her backward thrusts now, which filled the room with the naughty sounds of our bodies slapping together.

"Damn that looks like it feels good," Fiona said from behind me.

"It does," mom said. "His cock keeps hitting my womb."

"I can't wait," sis said.

The orgasms began to blur together. The three of us fucked all night long. We gave up around three in the morning. We cleaned up and all fell asleep in mom's bed.

Fun and Fatigue:

Monday morning dawned all too early. I was tempted to beg off but I had business at school. However, mom and sis did take off. Mom called into work and then called the school and told them Fiona was still sick. I went to school all alone. I parked mom's car and headed into my homeroom. I got my books for my first two classes from my locker and headed for my desk. But when I stepped into the room someone was already in my seat, one Clara Ravensbrook. Confused and still a little fuzzy from lack of sleep I walked over.

"Hello Clara," I said.

"Hey Steve, how was your weekend?"

"Depends on who you ask," I said.

"So if I happen to talk to, say Asuna, what would she say?"

"In a word, damn," I said.

"Yeah, she backs that up actually. So let me put this bluntly, what the fuck is going on?"

"Can you be clearer," I asked.

"It appears all of the most popular girls at school have lost their fucking minds," Clara said.

"Oh that, I am thinking they like cock," I said.

"Is that so, I take it that yours is the one they prefer."

"Yep," I said nodding.

"It can't be that good," she said angrily.

"Won't know unless you try," I said.

"Are you offering something," she asked.

"I could take your picture, get your number and you can call me when change your mind."

"I suppose so," she said as I took out my phone. "Is that a phone?"

"Yeah, my crazy uncle the inventor made it," I said. "...Smile." Click.

"Here's my number, text me," Clara moaned.

Just then our teacher came in and we took our seats. As Clara passed me I took in her scent, there was something different about it. I couldn't put my finger on it, and then I remembered what Brenda had said. I could tell when women were in heat. Was that the scent I should be alert for? It was pleasant and very distinct. As the bell for first period sounded we all got up and headed for the door. As I waited I was standing by Mrs. Carrington and there was that scent again. I turned towards her and she smiled weakly.

"You okay," I asked her and she shook her head. "What's wrong?"

"Stay behind, I will give you a note for your first class," she said.

Mrs. Carrington was in her forties and had those girl next door looks. She was in decent shape and had dark brown hair that framed her face. It was hard to gauge her figure from the way she was dressed. Once we were alone she sat on the edge of her desk and began to talk.

"My husband is sleeping around on me," she said blurting out her problem.

"I am sorry to hear that," I said. "Do you need someone to talk to?"

"No, I am close friends with your French teacher," she said smiling. "She bragged all about you."

"Oh," I said as she spread her legs revealing her naked pussy beneath her skirt.

"I want you to fuck me," she moaned.

"Um..." I said even as she unzipped me and freed my cock. She was stroking me slowly.

"Do you want me to suck it first, or do you just want to slam it into me?"

"Damn woman," I said in shock. I wasn't even using the phone now.

"I am soaked, I have been thinking about that young hard cock inside of me all morning."

"Um..." I said as she walked over and closed the door. Then she bent over her desk and tugged up her skirt. "Aw hell..."

I moved behind her and eased into her slick depths. Damn was she tight!

"When was the last time you got fucked properly," I asked.

"Months... and even then it wasn't very satisfying," she said.

"No kids," I said.

"Nope," she replied.

"That explains why your pussy is so damn tight," I moaned.

"MMMMMMMMMM, I am glad you like," she growled.

I began thrusting and she had her fist in her mouth to keep from screaming. As I fucked her I began to wonder if I should add any other of the female teachers to my hit list. I was wondering if she could keep from screaming when she came. I didn't want to get expelled for fucking her.

"Don't you dare scream," I said warning her.

"I won't I promise," she said. "Your cock is so much bigger than my husband's."

"Was he your first," I asked.

"How the hell did you know," she said.

"You aren't thrusting your hips back against me, you are very complacent to let me do all the work and your pussy is almost virginal."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers