Click Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at everyone and wondered if I should even burden them with my suspicions. But a weight shared is a lighter load, so I prefaced my confession with an oath of silence from them.

"I don't want this going any further than those at this table," I said. They all looked at one another and nodded. "Okay, here goes, I think I may have figured out who my birth parents are."

Brenda seemed pleased but the others were in the dark about this particular subject.

"I was adopted," I said. "I think my Aunt Carlotta may in fact be my mother."

"I didn't know you had an aunt," Kevin said.

"You would know her as Uncle Carl," I said. "The recluse who invents all those crazy contraptions, hell, I didn't know she was a girl until recently."

"You have a weird family dude," Sam added.

"Tell me about it, but that's not what is bothering me," I said.

"Then what is," Asuna asked.

"My father," I said and felt the bile in my throat. "Oh hell, I'm not sure any of you would believe me."

"You don't know until you try," Natalie said soothingly.

"A great old one," Arianna said.

"What," I said.

"I have finished your DNA profile," Arianna said from my back pocket. I took her out and placed her on the table.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"You don't know what to call it; I have matched all the relevant data and determined the entity is a great old one."

"So what were the results," I asked.

"You are indeed a hybrid," Arianna said. "You possess genetic markers that are utterly alien as well as DNA proteins that I can only guess are silicon based."

"Get the fuck out," Kevin said in shock.

"There is more," Arianna said. "I have isolated nanites in your blood stream. They are crystalline in nature and may have everything to do with your silicon based DNA."

"Where the hell did microscopic machines come from... aw shit... that blue thing Carlotta gave me, it was crystal-like?"

"You never mentioned this," Brenda said.

"I didn't want to worry you," I said. "Besides, I thought it was just one of her inventions. I mean it dissolved in my mouth like any candy or throat lozenge would have."

"What is this thing she gave you supposed to do," Sam asked.

"Make me smarter," I said. "That is what she hinted at."

"What about unstable," Asuna asked. "Do you think it will affect you like it did her?"

"Only time will tell," I said. "...Now, what about this great old one thing?"

"It was in my memory along with a great deal of information about them," Arianna said. "It fits Carlotta's description of the entity she encountered."

"Great, just fucking great," I said.

My appetite tanked, I got up and prepared to leave. Brenda stood up and followed as I headed outside. I am sure there were a host of concerned looks as I left. I found a quiet place to talk.

"This is just too fucking much," I said blurting out my thoughts.

"Steve, everything is going to be alright," Brenda said her voice soft and gentle. "I am not going anywhere I promise; no matter what I love you."

'She is telling the truth,' said the stone. No matter where I went the stone from the cave was in my head.

'I believe you,' I said to the stone. 'Why don't you speak with Brenda?'

'I am particular about who I chose to speak to,' it said.

'If I asked, would you speak to her, would you?'

'I could, but the price would be high,' it said.

'Price, what price,' I asked.

'Perhaps price is the wrong word, toll... the toll would be too great,' the stone said.

'I would risk it for her,' I said without hesitation.

'If you are sure... very well,' it said. 'Tell me when you are ready.'

I wanted to explain to Brenda what was about to happen.

"There is something you need to know," I said.

"What is it," she said.

"You remember the stone from the cave," I asked and she nodded. "You know how it spoke to me. Well, it is still speaking to me."

She made an expression somewhere between disbelief and confusion. Her brow crinkled and her eyes narrowed.

"I know how it sounds but it is true and I can prove it," I said.

"How could you possibly prove something like that?"

"I am going to have it speak through me."

"Steve, I am not sure that is a good idea," she said. "If what you are saying is true, the psychic strain would be enormous."

'Do it,' I said to the stone. I felt the power flow into me instantly; it began from my feet and moved upwards from there. The sensation was what I imagined people that are struck by lightning feel but this was long and drawn out as it slowly consumed me. It took a full minute for it to reach my head and when it did there was a flash and then nothing.

Through the Gate of Dreams:

I was walking through a lurid landscape of cyclopean stones. The smallest stone must have weighed in around a thousand tons and I could only guess what the largest tipped the scales at. The stones had been quarried from some fantastical plane that had spat out these blocks of greenish black. Each and every stone had etched upon its surface disturbing characters that spoke of blasphemous things from beyond time, space and the dimensions that we know of. Statues there were of daemons and hell spawns from beyond the furthest pale.

Like most of my dreams I felt a pull towards the center of this place. I walked under the illumination of a queer darkling sun that burned with a weird black radiance. After wandering for a time I came to steps whose proportions were scaled to titans and no mortal could possibly climb them. I had to find another way around to my unseen destination, but the closer I got the stronger the pull. So after some searching I discovered an inclined ramp that led upwards. After traversing the ramp I found that instead of having moved upwards as I thought I was in fact further down than I had begun. How the hell had that happened? My next obstacle was a series of concentric steps that led downward, the pull was growing impossible to resist now, and so down I went. Ten steps later and my perception of things had drastically changed. Like the ramp my apparent downward travel had in fact elevated me above the surrounding obstructions. Was the entire city sculpted from some sort of alien geometry where up was down?

From my new vantage I could see a towering obelisk of blue stone. Using the strange geometry of this place I knew that despite it appearing to be far away it was in fact but a few steps away. It was leap of faith to be sure, but I never hesitated as I lifted my foot and stepped forward. Space bent around me and a moment later I was standing before the blue monolith. Like other structures the massive door carried the alien alphabet and upon it was written the doom of all mankind. I ran my fingers over the dire script and felt the power it held come blazing to life. The door began to open. I stepped backward as the bottom of the portal began to swing skyward. But like the rest of this accursed place the door behaved in ways that defied logic. By the time the door was finished opening the massive stone structure was resting to the left of me despite the fact that it should have been settled upon the ceiling of the doorway and not the left door jam. My mind was reeling from seeing the entire thing unfold. From out of the abyss that yawned before me came a voice, it was the sibilant whisper of the Dreamer.

'Welcome home...'

My eyes slowly opened. I was no longer at school, I was in a hospital and to my left hand side Fiona slept in a chair. Off to my right was the sleeping form of Brenda. I could hear the steady beeping sound of machinery behind me, feel the soft purr of oxygen from the nose plug and feel the dull throb of the I.V. in my right hand. My head was throbbing and the rest of me felt like it had been hit by a bus. But hey I was alive and damn I had to pee! I hit the nurse call button. The door opened and I put a finger to my lips to make sure they were quiet and didn't wake the girls. I was expecting a nurse but when I saw the white lab coat I realized it must be my doctor checking in on me. Then she was quietly lowering the left side guard on my bed and leaning in close. When I saw her face I almost choked, it was the woman from the movie theatre! She looked at me like she should know me but couldn't make the connection.

"Déjà vu," I said.

"Same here," she replied.

"I have to pee," I said.

"Okay, let me check your vitals real quick and we will get you up and around."

True to her words she took down my pulse, blood pressure and checked the machines monitoring me. She made a face and then unhooked everything. Last to go was the I.V. and then she helped me to the bathroom. Okay so I couldn't keep my balance and had to sit down to take a piss, but at least I was out of that damned bed.

"How long," I asked.

"Three days," she said.

"Holy shit," I said.

"You were lucky to wake up."

"Love your bedside manner doc," I said.

"Sorry," she replied. "Want to take a shower?"

"Only if you join me," I said.

"I don't know about that," she said.

"So, I guess a gorgeous woman like you is happily married," I said. But to my surprise she shook her head. Wait, that isn't right, at the theatre she said she was married to the love of her life.

"I thought I was, but a lot of things in life appear one way and are completely different."

"Remember," I said softly. I watched her eyes go wide as the memories came flooding back.

"YOU," she said a little too loud.

"Yes and you too," I said.

"How could I possibly forget something that amazing?"

"So I guess the shower is a go," I said.

"Yeah, let me get the water ready."

She set a plastic step stool in the shower for me to sit on and then started the water. She helped me out of the hospital clothes and onto the stool. Then she stripped out of her clothes and knelt behind me. Doc took the hand held shower head and started from the top down. Once my hair was soaked she drizzled shampoo into my locks and then there was the wonderful sensation of her fingers working the shampoo into a deep lather. There is something intensely sensuous about someone else massaging your hair and scalp. Then she rinsed the shampoo out and began working her way down. Everything was fine until she got to my right arm. Then she stopped and looked at the wash cloth she was using.

"What the hell," she said. I looked down and saw the mass of arm hair that was now deposited on the cloth. Then I looked at my arm and there was a long wide path of bare skin. She rinsed the cloth and continued to wash my arm. When she was finished my right arm was completely naked now, all the hair was gone. She moved to my left and the results were the same. She moved to kneel in front of me now; Doc had that look of clinical curiosity on her face now. She sprayed my chest and groin and shook her head as the hair dropped off in huge patches. It didn't take long for her to denude my lower extremities as well.

"Close your eyes," she said. I did as she asked and felt the warm spray of the water and I heard her quizzical gasp of surprise. "Well that's fucking strange as all get out."

"What," I asked.

"Every bit of hair fell off of you, except for your eyebrows and that on top of your head."

"Why is that weird?"

"If this was radiation, all of your hair would have fallen out. But this is some sort of selective process going on."

I immediately remembered what the stone had said, there would be a toll. Was this all that would happen or was this just the beginning? I guess only time would tell. Doc decided it was time to take her payment for her services. She turned off the water, straddled my waist and sat down.

"MMMMM, now that we have washed the funk off, care to watch me fuck you senseless?"

"I am too weak to protest," I said grinning.

"Good," she moaned.

Even though I was weak as a kitten my cock was all fired up. As she pressed her bare tits to my chest my dick rose to the occasion.

"Something is poking me," she said. "Let's see how deep it'll go."

Doc rose up, grabbed my cock and guided it between her pussy lips. Damn, I really needed this especially now. A fucking coma, massive hair loss and god only knows what else. Doc began to rock her hips forward and back working my cock like a pro.

"Damn girl, work that pussy," I growled.

"Yes sir," she said as she began to squeeze my cock with that talented cunt of hers.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into a deep soulful kiss. That really got her motor running. She was thrusting harder now and despite my desire to prolong things my orgasm was building by the second. As my cock swelled up inside of her Doc moaned louder as our kiss deepened. The little slut was going to milk one hell of an orgasm out of me. We were both moaning as I grabbed her by the ass cheeks and pulled her to me. As cum shot into her, Doc's back arched as she came right alongside me. Our kiss never faltered even as we climaxed simultaneously. She leaned against me and sat like that for a long time.

Doc broke our kiss after what seemed like forever. We made eye contact and there was definitely a connection there.

"How bad is it," I asked.

"You had some sort of seizure, but it was unlike anything I had ever seen. The damage was all over instead of limited to the temporal lobe like a typical seizure."

"Great," I said.

"I plan on ordering a second CAT scan to get a better look," Doc said with a reassuring smile.

"Anything else I should be worried about?"

"Well, there were some strange results on your blood workup," she said.

"Not worried about that," I said knowing it probably picked up on the silicon based DNA in my system.

"I wanted to run a DNA test, but my boss shot that down," Doc said.

"That is a relief," I said. "Considering what they would find, I am glad he stopped it."

"What would they find?"

"Let me get my phone and I'll show you."

Doc was very reluctant to rise off of me, but she did with a deep guttural moan. She got to her feet, turned around and bent over to get the hand held shower head. A sudden surge of strength filled me and I took her from behind. She let out a yelp of surprise when I pierced her to her core. Then I was driving my hips into her slowly, I wanted to savor this. She grabbed her ankles and let me have my way with her.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "I need your cock."

I grunted each time my cock was hilted inside of her. Oh damn she had a tight little pussy.

"So damn tight," I moaned.

"It should be," she said. "You're only my second lover."

"You mean," I said.

"Yep, my husband was my first and only until you."

"I feel privileged," I said as I thrust harder as my full strength returned.

I couldn't imagine any man depriving this fine woman of loving. She was so damn eager to please. I guess it was her long hours that drove them apart. He never saw her and found someone else to fill the gap.

"Tell me what you want," I asked as I thrust faster now.

"I want you to cum," she said.

"What about you?"

"I don't matter, your pleasure is the only thing that does."

"Don't you want pleasure, don't you want to cum?"

"Of course I do, but not until you do," Doc whimpered.

"Are you close Doc?"

"Yeah, real close, but I can't until you do."

"It's okay," I said. "Don't worry about me, I'll either fill your pussy or spray your back and ass."

It wasn't thirty seconds later that she convulsed and her pussy grabbed me like a vise. Even as I continued to thrust into her I wondered at her utterly complacent attitude. What had shaped her to be this way?

"Why is my pleasure so important to you," I asked as I eased out of her, spun her around impaled her once more to the core. Face to face now, Doc's eyes were wide with hunger.

"It is how I was raised," she said.

"I don't follow," I said.

"My dad was old fashioned, he dealt out punishment when I was bad and rewarded me when I was good. So I want you to punish me if I displease you and let me cum if I make you happy."

"What sort of punishment?"

"Anything you want," she said.

"You haven't displeased me, but if you do I am sure something will inspire me."

"Goody," Doc said.

The shower door opened and there was Brenda and Fiona. They both stared at us as I continued to fuck Doc.

"I told you he was better," Brenda said.

"Better... hell, he is cured, it's a miracle," Fiona said watching my cock slide in and out of Doc's tight pussy.

"Like the view," I asked the onlookers.

"Yes," they said in unison.

"I am almost there," I growled.

"Fuck her Steve," Brenda said her voice full of promise.

"Make her cum, I want to see it," Fiona snarled.

"You hear that Doc, they want to see you cum. I want you to cum with me, that's an order."

I thrust harder now and Doc let out a nice loud grunt. Then I grabbed her by the ass cheeks and lifted her up, Doc's legs wrapped around me instinctively. I pressed her back against the wall of the shower and began fucking her fast and hard.

"Yes, if you keep this up I'm going to cum, come with me Steve," Doc howled.

I was so damn close; I had to time this perfectly. Unlike my other lovers, Doc was the only one I had ever climaxed with at the same time. I liked that, a lot.

"Squeeze me you dirty little slut," I said through clenched teeth.

"How... is... that...?"

"Oh goddamn that feels amazing," I said mere seconds away.

"So fucking close," she whimpered.

"Come with me," I said as I hammered her insides until I couldn't anymore. My sperm pulsed deep inside of her and a heartbeat later Doc was there with me. Her tight pussy clamped down again like a fucking clamp.

I eased her down to her feet and then pulled out. Damn I hated that part and so did she. We washed up and I returned to my hospital bed dressed in fresh scrubs. Brenda got me my backpack and I fished out my phone. I switched Arianna on and told her to show Doc the DNA results. Doc stared dumbfounded at the screen and then looked at me.

"Where the hell, how the hell...?"

"It comes from my father's side of the family tree," I said.

"Who was your father, hell, what was your father?"

"He belongs to an ancient race that was here long before humanity came down out of the trees. That's all I know, I wish I could tell you more, but I can't."

"Oh Steve," Doc said. "If there is anything I can do to help."

"Yes, don't leave me. I am so scared!"

All three of them huddled close to me as the tears came again. I was still scared shitless but at least I was surrounded with those who loved me. We were like that while the tears lasted then all the questions poured out. Was I going to be okay? How long would I be in the hospital? Where was mom?

"Oh shit, she doesn't know I woke up," I said. I called home and mom answered.

"Hello," she said.

"He's awake," I said.

"Steve! Oh my god baby! Are you alright?"

"I am fine, but you are missing the party," I said.

"I will be right there," she said and then hung up.

Mom stepped into my hospital room, the lights were off and the only illumination came from outside, both from the corridor and the windows. She looked around and saw that I was not in my bed. I stepped up from behind her, one arm going around her waist and one hand going over her mouth.

"Shhh, close the door," I whispered in her ear. It was a good thing I clamped a hand over her mouth, her scream was stifled by my hand. She had stiffened initially but now she relaxed and reached out to close the door.

"Good, now let me take your coat," I said. I let go of her and slipped her jacket off of her. I tossed it onto a nearby chair. It looked like she raided my sister's closet; mom was wearing a black half shirt and tight jeans.

"Take off your shoes," I said and she bent over to untie them. Her ass brushed up against my groin where my erection was already in full bloom. Once her shoes were off she stood up, I reached around and unbuttoned her jeans. Then I slowly tugged them down revealing her bare ass and soaked slit. Mom stepped out of the jeans with a soft moan. I tapped her inner thighs and she took a wider stance for me. Then my face was between her legs as I began to lap at her pussy.