Click Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

"Oh Steve, that feels so damn good," mom whispered. "UNNNNNN, that's my clit, oh shit... how do I taste?"

I didn't respond I just kept licking away. She ground her pussy against my face as I ate her out. When I was ready I stood up and took up a position behind her. I reached under her shirt and cupped her tits. While I played with her nipples and kneaded her breasts mom was grinding her ass against me.

"Don't tease me baby, give it to me," she whimpered.

"What do you want," I asked her.

"Your cock baby, I want it inside of me."

"You are so damn spoiled," I said. I touched her shoulder and she bent forward until we were aligned. Then without the use of hands I managed to line up the head of my cock with her slit and gently pushed.

"Oh god, it's going in," she hissed. "UNNNNN... fill me up precious!"

"Feels so good," I moaned.

Once I was hilted inside of her I began to thrust slowly savoring the pleasure of her cock sleeve. However, mom's sounds were stoking my lust and I wanted to get more out of her. I thrust harder and harder and was rewarded with more profound curses from my mother. My fingers dug into her ass cheeks as I pounded her pussy. I wondered if we would make too much noise and draw the attention of a nurse or doctor. So far so good, but mom was well on her way to climaxing.

"Come on, cum for me," I hissed.

"Almost there precious," she whimpered. "Just a little more..."

"Take that and that," I said as I thrust into her.

Her hips bucked and her body convulsed as she climaxed. She managed to clamp her own hand over her mouth to keep from screaming. I kept on thrusting through her orgasm. I felt my strength fading and needed to finish soon or not at all. Mom kept her hand in place as I jackhammered into her cunt. I felt my climax building quickly and so did mom.

"You're swelling up precious," she moaned. "Shoot your load in my pussy!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... please," she said. "I want it so bad!"

"Okay... here it comes, I almost there," I groaned.

"Yes..." she moaned. "Fill me up... oh god yes!"

My sperm hit her depths and mom ground her ass against my groin. I leaned against her and whispered in her ear that my strength was nearly gone.

"I got you precious," she said. With some careful maneuvering we managed to get me sitting on the edge of the hospital bed. Mom, without any prompting, dropped to her knees to lick my cock and balls clean. Then she helped me into my scrubs and tucked into bed. Only then did she get dressed and sit by the side of my bed.

"Thank you," I said weakly.

"No honey, thank you for so much attention," she said.

"Please forgive me..."

"Forgiven and forgotten," she said cutting me off. "You made a mistake, you got carried away but don't worry. I will always love you and so will your sister. You know that."

"Yeah, I am just so sorry," I said.

"So what happened," she asked. "All I have gotten from the nurses around here is that you suffered some sort of seizure."

"I don't know much more than that, I was talking to Brenda at school and the next thing I know I wake up here. They are planning a CAT scan tomorrow to see the extent of the damage and then they can work on a course of treatment."

"I am just glad that you woke up," mom said. "I am sure everything will work out."

"Yeah, I have a visit planned on Saturday with Carlotta. I have some questions I have to ask her."

"What sort of questions," mom asked her eyes narrowing.

"I think you know," I said as soothingly as I could. Mom bit her lower lip, the only time she did that is when she was worried.

"I love my sister, but she is fucking nuts with all this talk about the monster in the cave."

"So she told you," I said. "What if there were proof that her story was true."

"What the hell are you saying?"

"DNA doesn't lie," I said. "I had my blood tested and it came back with some terrifying results."

"The test must have been tainted somehow," she said her features twisting into a mask of fear.

"No, I did the test myself," I said. "One of my parents isn't human. Which means, that Carlotta is my mother and that you adopted me at birth, to keep me away from the crazy lady?"

"Steve, I was going to tell you eventually, when you were old enough to emotionally handle it. But you must be wrong about your father." Mom said with so much emphasis on that single word, must.

"I wish I was, trust me all the changes I have been going through and the weird ass dreams."

"Changes, what sort of changes?"

"I can see in the dark as easily as you see in full daylight. I can even see where no light is available at all. My other senses have grown more acute as well." I said, leaving out the ability to breathe underwater, sonar and the newly growing sense of vibrations around me. Since I woke up I could 'feel' the nurse's footfalls on the tiled floors. The closer they get to me, the stronger the feeling. I could almost imagine what a spider must feel when prey enters its web.

"Well at least you haven't sprouted tentacles," she said lightheartedly, but my expression dimmed when she joked about it.

"Not yet I haven't," I said. "...Just the one and that one you like."

"No precious, that one I adore," she purred.

"Oh I almost forgot," I said. "Check out my arm, notice anything different?"

"Um... no," she said.

"No arm hair," I said. "I lost most of my body hair today after I woke up."

"Let me see," she said with a wicked smile. I grinned back, pulled down my covers and then my scrub bottoms.

"See, not a whisker," I said.

"Smooth as a baby's bottom," she said as she stroked me.

"MOM, I am trying to be... UNNNN..." I said even as she began to lick and suck me.

"Let me tit fuck you before I go," she begged. "Maybe your cum tastes different."

"UNNN... UNNNNN... OKAY..." I moaned. "Cockwhore... can't get enough can you...?"

"UNNNUHHHH..." she purred with my dick half way down her throat.

"It's going to be a long night," I said as she tugged her shirt off.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers