Click Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

"It is virginal, no cock has been so deep inside of me," she said as she jabbed her ass against me. "How is that?"

"Push back when I move forward," I said. "Yes, like that... unnn unnn unnn..."

"SHHHHHH, you are being too loud," she said warning me.

I bit my lip and thrust harder now. Come for me you slut, I thought to myself. As if on mental command she thrust back and ground against me as she climaxed. God damn her pussy was squeezing me!

"Thank you... oh god I miss that..." she moaned softly.

"I want to shoot my load down your throat," I said.

"I've never done that... yet..." she said wickedly. "Tell me when and I will suck you fucking dry!"

"That's my girl," I said.

Soon we were back in a rhythm and I knew I would be coming soon.

"I am getting close," I warned her.

"Just tell me and I will take your load down my throat lover," she said.

I slipped my phone from my back pocket and thumbed it on. I held it in my hand as I spoke to her.

"On your knees," I said as I pulled out of her.

She obeyed without question and was looking up at me as she licked and sucked my cock. Click. There was a nice photo of my homeroom teacher with my cock between her lips. She went blank for a second and then she renewed her attack on my dick. She never used her hands; she just grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled her head forward onto my cock. It was my turn to jab a fist in my mouth to keep from screaming. I watched as she face fucked my erection. I managed to warn her but she never slowed down. She just drove her head forward over and over again until I came, and I came hard. My cum splashed the back of her throat and she swallowed like mad. She licked me clean, tucked me back in and carefully zipped me back up.

"How was I?"

"You were fucking amazing," I said.

"Thanks, let me write you a note," she said.

I showed up for algebra class grinning like an idiot. I handed Mr. Burke my note and he waved me to my seat. My buddies were all around me and smiling seeing my expression. They waited for class to start again before they began to whisper.

"What's with that look dude," Sam asked.

"Did you get laid or what," Mike said.

"You did," Kevin said. "You got laid here at school!"

"Maybe," I said.

"How did you get her to give you a note," Mike asked.

"Did you forge it," Sam asked.

"Oh my god, you fucked her... you fucked Mrs. Carrington, you man whore you!" Kevin hissed.

"No way," the other two said.

"Maybe," I said.

That ended the conversation, well that and Mr. Burke walked over in our direction. As he explained the next chapter he returned to the chalkboard and wrote out an equation.

"Mr. Osborn, why don't you come up and try solving this equation?"

"Okay," I said. I looked at the board and there was the answer in my head.

I wrote the answer down and Mr. Burke coughed when he saw my answer. Then he asked me to write out my work for the equation. I shrugged, picked up a piece of chalk and wrote on the board.

"That is correct, how did you figure out the answer Steve?"

"Honestly, it just popped in my head," I said.

"Really, care to try another one?"

"Sure," I said and handed him the chalk.

I answered the next problem as easily as I had the first. This time I wrote out my work for him and the class's benefit.

"Correct, have a seat," he said with a smile. "Who's next?"

No one volunteered so he had to pick out the next victim. The rest of the class went without a hitch. Before the class was done I went to the very last lesson and tried to solve one of those problems. Once more the answer was there, I wrote out the solution on a piece of scrap paper and checked it against the answer key in the back of the book. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that I was correct but I was coolly confident now at my skill with math.

"I'll be damned," Mr. Burke said over my shoulder.

"Sorry," I said.

"I watched you solve that equation," he said. "That was amazing."

"Um, just lucky," I said and closed my book. Ring. Saved by the bell, I walked out with the rest of the students unwilling to be confronted by Mr. Burke at that moment.

My next class was History with Mr. Harrower. I was looking forward to it since Brenda was going to be there. I had questions and to be honest I was suffering from information overload. I really hadn't sat down and thought about everything that had happened. This would be a chance to share a few texts and get some more information. I walked in with Kevin, Sam and Mike. We took our regular seats and to my shock Brenda arrived and sat next to me on my right, which was usually vacant. Yeah, I was all kind of popular; to the point only my friends dared to sit anywhere near me. Brenda was now flaunting our relationship to not just this class but the entire school.

"Aren't you concerned," I asked her but she just waved me off. "Okay, it's your funeral."

"I have a question," she asked completely ignoring my previous remark. "You ride a dirt bike right?"

"Yeah, but it down for repairs," I said.

"I thought I heard something like that," she said smoothly.

"Sam," I said and he stammered then fell silent. "I don't see the harm in it."

"Oh good, cause she like totally milked me about all of your likes and dislikes," he said.

"Really," I said turning to face her now.

"I wanted to know without tipping my hand," she said smiling.

"Ah, I am surprised you didn't hit Fiona for info first."

"I did, but she was rather vague about things like comics, books, movies and the like. Sam was a veritable treasure trove of relevant facts."

"Good to know he has my back," I said.

"They all have your back," Brenda said.

I was about to reply when Mr. Harrower arrived. The class went silent and he went through roll call. We all turned in our homework and reviewed where we had left off on Friday; of course I was taking notes since I had missed that class. Brenda tapped me on the shoulder.

"I will text you my notes from Friday," she said.

"Thanks."

I shrugged and gave her a little smile. Mr. Harrower was talking about ancient Egypt, specifically the cults that surrounded the departed pharaohs. Even as he finished up there came a knock on the classroom door. He went and opened it allowing a well-dressed man in an expensive business suit to enter. He was tall, at least six feet, and had just a little gray hair around his temples. I saw the flash of metal on his left hand and squinted to see better. Brenda never warned me about the hawk-like vision; I could easily make out the signet ring he was wearing. Mr. Harrower and the visitor shook hands, and then our teacher introduced his guest.

"Everyone, this is Mr. Duncan Reilly, he is an archaeologist and a mentor of mine. Why not give him a warm welcome."

"Hello Mr. Reilly," the class said in one booming voice.

"Hello class," he said in his rich tenor voice. His Irish brogue was prevalent as he addressed us. "I was invited to speak to you today in regards to ancient Egypt."

He walked to the front of the class and began to talk about the great building projects of various pharaohs spanning thousands of years. As I listened I began to doodle the design on the signet ring. I slipped my phone from my back pocket and sneaky as I could snap a picture of my doodle. Arianna began to search for any sign of that insignia. Mr. Reilly went on about the stone masons and hinted at the secret society that was the Masonic Order. Someone even raised their hand and asked about that.

"The Masons, oh they say they were around back then," Reilly said. Just then Arianna returned a host of responses about the rings design. They all pointed at one source. I raised my hand and was called on.

"What about the Hermetic Order of the Silver Twilight," I asked. "Were they around back then?"

"Steve," Brenda gasped in shock.

"Oh don't be alarmed," Reilly said coolly. "You have keen eyesight Mr..."

"Osborn, Steve Osborn," I said.

"Yes the Order was around back then," he said. "Where did you hear about it?"

"I am a bit of a polymath," I said.

"NERD," someone said.

"That'll earn you detention Hightower," Mr. Harrower snarled. "Show some respect."

"It's okay," Reilly said. "The nerds will be making all the money later on in life. So, if I were Steve, I'd be damn proud of being so intelligent."

Then he continued on with his lecture. I looked over at Brenda and she was visibly shaken. I shot her a look that said 'what?', but all she did was shake her head and put on a brave smile. What the hell was that all about? I began to doodle while I listened to the lecture. My doodle appeared to express my unconscious thoughts, it was a map of sorts and it didn't take a genius to tell me what it represented, the cave in Ireland that Carlotta had been through. I darkened in the lines that represented the walls and even put two X's on the map, one for the warning and the other for what Carlotta had called the impossible date. I even wrote down in the margin what the X's stood for. Before I knew it class was over and the bell for next period was ringing. I was yanked from my daydream and closed my notebook and stood up to leave.

"Hey Steve can you stay behind for a minute," Mr. Harrower asked.

"Um, sure," I said. "I'll catch up with you at lunch." I told Brenda.

"Be careful," Brenda whispered.

"Love you," I said. Brenda actually blushed, leaned over and kissed me.

"Love you too."

The class emptied and only then did Harrower and Reilly come over to me. Reilly stuck his fist out for a handshake. I shook his hand and then turned his wrist so I could get a better look at his ring. I figured there was no harm at this point.

"Like it," Reilly asked.

"Yeah, so what do the swords stand for?" I asked.

"The three who rule," he replied. "...The three aspects of the Order."

"Interesting," I said. "So what can I do for you?"

"Well, you appeared distracted during my talk. Can I see your artwork?"

"I don't see why not," I said knowing it was a nice way of demanding for it. "Here," I said opening my notebook to the map.

"Interesting, it looks like a mastaba," Reilly said.

"You mean a burial chamber," I asked.

"Exactly, the layout is very typical of Egyptian design," he said.

"That's funny, this place is in Ireland," I said.

"Ireland, have you been there?" Harrower asked.

"No, but a relative of mine has," I said. "They described it to me in great detail."

"What do these X's stand for," Reilly asked.

"The first was a warning written in chalk, and the second was a name and an impossible date."

"What do you mean an impossible date?" Reilly asked.

"It hasn't happened yet," I said. "But the writing itself was very old, it was faded and the cave was untouched for centuries."

"How do you know that," Harrower asked.

"If the story is accurate and I believe it is, then I stand by my statement."

"Where in Ireland," Reilly pried.

"You want to find it, don't you?" I asked him and he nodded. I shrugged and told him everything Carlotta had shared with me.

"I know that area, but I think you are mistaken," Reilly said.

"I am just telling you everything that they told me."

"I believe you, by the way, I would lose interest in the Order if I were you," Reilly said with a grim smile.

"I knew that was coming," I said. "Color me compliant, I don't need the trouble."

"You are a bright lad," Reilly said.

"Here's your note for your next period," Harrower said handing me a piece of paper.

I took it, and left without a word or a look back. I wonder if these were the spooks that Carlotta was talking about. No wonder Brenda was so upset, she didn't want me disappearing or anything like that. I took out my phone and looked to see what Arianna had pulled up.

"So tell me," I said. "What have you found out about the Order?"

"They claim an unbroken line to the first dynasty of Egypt. I have also found people I believe are members of the Order in key positions worldwide. Here is a display of the names and their positions Master."

"Holy shit," I said seeing that many were Senators, Prime Ministers and other highly placed political, business and religious figures. "Keep this list encrypted unless I tell you otherwise."

"Yes Master," Arianna said.

"I got to get to class," I said. "Keep up the good work."

"Yes Master."

I stepped into my Advanced Biology class and was handing my note to the teacher when I realized it wasn't the person I was expecting. My head snapped up and I looked her in the eye. Instead of the old crone Ms. Taylor, there was a smoking hot substitute; she was a petite Latina who was curvy in all the right places.

"Um..." I said and the entire class laughed at my predicament.

"You must be Steve," she said in that sexy accent of hers.

"Yeah, that's me," I said swallowing hard.

"Take your seat," she said with a wicked smile. "Oh by the way Mr. Osborn, how would you suggest a person remember DNA?"

"The movie Gataca," I said without hesitation.

"Why is that," she asked.

"The letters that make up Gataca are the same four proteins that make up DNA, A... C... G... and T."

"Very good," she said with another smile.

I sat down and there was Asuna on my left and Natalie on my right. They must have sent the two jocks that normally sat there running before I got to class. So I enjoyed the view while I took notes. Asuna kept flashing me her push up bra while Natalie pulled up her skirt showing me her lack of panties, oh damn! As I took notes I kept thinking back to History class. Carlotta had been in Ireland and raped around twenty years ago. I knew that my mom wasn't my birth mother but... oh fuck! I lifted my head up and felt the shock of the knowledge hit me between the eyes.

"Mr. Osborn, are you alright," the teacher asked. "You look terrified."

"I... need some fresh air... please," I stammered as tears began to form.

"I'll take him," Asuna offered.

"Or me," Natalie said.

"No, I will," the teacher said. "I want you to read the chapter on RNA and we will discuss the material when I return. Steve, follow me."

I just nodded and stood up and followed her. Once outside the classroom she led me down the stairs and outside. The cold breeze hit me in the face and I felt a little better. The teacher turned to face me and waited for me to speak.

"Steve, what the hell is going on," she asked. "I know you don't know me, maybe it'll be easier to talk to a substitute teacher if it's a sensitive subject."

"I think I just figured out who my birth mother is," I said. "...and who my birth father is."

"I take it the news isn't good," she said.

"NO," I said a little too loud. "If I am right... I'm a monster!"

"Steve, I know we just met, but I can tell you right now you aren't a monster. You are sweet and kind. The fact you are concerned speaks volumes to your humanity."

"You don't know," I said feeling the tears begin to overwhelm me. "Oh my god... I need to get a DNA test done. I have to know."

"To know if your mother and father are who you think they are," she asked.

"NO, I told you... I need to know if I am human or not!"

"That doesn't make any sense," she said. "...Of course you are!"

I felt her arms around me, holding me. The tears burst forth and I was sobbing uncontrollably. My arms went around her waist and the scent of her need became overwhelming. I knew she wanted me, just like Brenda had told me. The kiss was fierce. It was a hungry thing that grew by the second. Then we were standing apart staring at each other.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"I'm not," she said. "I am going to go up now. Take your time and we will discuss the kiss later."

She left without another word and I leaned against the side of the building panting, damn! Suddenly I thought of Arianna and took out my phone. I had to know. If Carlotta was my mother then there was no doubt who my father was.

"Arianna, I need your help," I said my voice cracking.

"Master, what is wrong," she replied her voice full of concern.

"Can you sample my DNA," I asked.

"Of course, I just need a blood sample," she replied.

"Here," I said as I bit my lip and let drops of blood fall on the phone's surface.

"That will suffice," Arianna said. "It will take time to process. I will give you a complete analysis. Is there a specific answer you are seeking?"

"Yes, am I human," I said.

"I don't understand," Arianna said.

"I believe Carlotta is my birth mother and... gods I can't even voice it. I am afraid of who my father may be."

"I understand," she replied. "I will put all of my efforts to this task."

"Thank you."

I wiped the blood off of my phone, got my shit together and headed back to class. I just walked in and took my seat. Asuna and Natalie were both looking at me like they wanted to comfort me right then and there. What a sight that would have been, I actually cracked a smile thinking of fucking them in front of everyone, especially the teacher. I wonder if she would get upset or join in?

I needed something to take my mind off of my potential lineage. I began to undress my teacher in my mind. She had cleavage to spare and I wondered if she were a D or a double D cup. My cock would disappear between her tits no doubt in my mind about that. Then when she turned around and I got a good long look at her ass I was in lust. It was round and firm and begged to be bent over and spanked.

I knew I wasn't the only one who found her attractive but I was the only one she had kissed. That alone put me ahead of the game. I could take her picture and lay claim to her, but was that the right thing to do? I looked over at Asuna and she was grinning at me. Then I glanced at Natalie and she mouthed the words 'do it'. Well, if they thought I should, what was the harm in one more after all? I waited until the bell rang; I had my phone in hand as I approached my victim.

"Can I get a picture," I asked.

"Of course you can," she said almost moaning.

"Wait, I want in," Clara cried out.

"Me too," another girl said. Suddenly I had twelve of the most attractive girls in the school in my sights. Most of them weren't even on my list, but I had to take the picture so I just smiled and waited.

"Is that everyone," I asked. So I had six girls and the teacher standing along with six girls kneeling for the photo.

Click. They all went blank for the briefest of moments and then I saw that look in their eyes, command me it said.

"Everyone but the teacher headed off to lunch," I said and they complied closing the door behind them. "Why did you let me kiss you?"

"I was sent here to give you something," she said. "I never thought you'd be so handsome."

"What is it," I asked.

"An invitation," she said pulling an envelope from the desk's belly drawer. "Here, are you going to fuck me now?"

I took the envelope and noticed the high quality paper and fine calligraphy. I would open it later, now I had more pressing matters. I had been lucky with my homeroom teacher but I couldn't rely on luck alone. I didn't want to get caught, get expelled and this poor thing lose her job.

"Come to my home tonight, you can help me with my homework."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM, Yes Master," she said.

I gave her my address and left for the cafeteria where Brenda and others would be waiting. By the time I got downstairs a table had been occupied and someone had gone through the line and gotten my food for me, how thoughtful of them.

"Thanks," I said as I sat down. As I ate I watched Brenda's expression, she was concerned and waiting for the right moment to broach the subject. No doubt Asuna and Natalie had told her what had happened, my little meltdown.

"Are you alright," Brenda asked.

"No," I said telling her the truth. "I am far from alright."

"What is wrong," she asked.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers