Cock Star Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

This was a side of his girlfriend he never saw before. Watching the giant black man strip his girl down to her garters and stockings and high heels then admire her body by kissing her and every inch of her for over an hour as he sucked her enormous tits and perky nipples until she came hard no less than ten times. During this time his puny dick was so dick hard in his pants that he came three times, just from watching.

Watching the giant black Principal carry his girlfriend to the sofa than get between her long legs and spend an hour kissing up and down her thighs before he finally began sucking her pussy was an education for him, as he had never done this to her. Spending another hour eating her pussy and her asshole while watching her have one orgasm after the other had his eyes wide-open and his puny dick as hard as steel.

The thing scene that would play over and over in his mind for the rest of his life was seeing his girlfriend on her knees cupping her huge 38DD tits around the gigantic cock as the black principal fucked between them.

The sight of her in her stockings with the backs of her feet coming out of her high heel pumps had his little white penis so hard he actually burst in his pants. The sight of the Principals gigantic black cock making his girlfriends huge tits look small in comparison was shocking to him.

Also, the look of utter lust on her part as the older black man fucked through the center of her huge tits was something he'd never forget.

Watching her licking all over his huge black cock then meet for a lovers kiss had his heart broken, but also his puny, white dick hard in his pants. Watching them go to his bar and kiss like they were lovers broke his heart and when he watched her sitting on the bar stool as the giant black man fucked into her pussy while they kissed hard drove him to drink two bottles of hard liquor from his fathers private stock that night.

Although he waited by his phone as his stomach was in knots the call never came. On Monday morning he saw her standing at her locker with three cheerleaders. They were all giggling as she was talking to them.

He ran up to her at her locker and whimpered like a little boy asking if she was alright. She laughed in his face and told him that she never felt better. She went on to tell him that she and the black Principal fucked all weekend and that he drove her to school. This crushed him as he walked away with his head hanging down.

The second time she fucked the giant black man was with her stepmom. The stacked cheerleader and her stepmom had become very close, so close in fact that there were weekends while her father was away on business where they would both be dressed in the sexiest lingerie fucking each other morning, noon and night.

During a heavy kissing session after fucking all afternoon the stepdaughter told her stepmom about her weekend with her black Principal. Knowing how hard the stepmom came when she was fucking her and saying things about the Principals huge black cock had the stepmom going wild with thoughts about fucking him herself.

At the next basketball game the hot stepmom came to the came deliberately wearing a skin-tight mini dress with sexy lingerie underneath and a pair of sexy pumps in hopes to get the black Principals attention.

When her stepdaughter saw her she knew exactly why she was dressed the way she was. Within a few minutes the sexy stepmom was in his office, bent over his desk getting pounded from behind from the biggest cock she had ever fucked. The next night, when Dad went away on business, both, Kelly and her stepmom were getting a fuck they would remember for the rest of their lives.

Emily. The night with her black Principal

In the locker-room she put on a pair of tan thigh high stockings she borrowed from her friend, Kelly. She removed her bra and stepped into a pair of black pumps. Her thin, transparent white blouse added to the effect of her ultra-hot teen look.

What started in his personal parking space ended at his condo where she got to experience what all the stories she heard were about as they fucked the entire weekend.

That ride started with them kissing like sex-starved lovers in his Mercedes right in the school parking lot, then at every traffic light along the way. The tinted windows allowed them to kiss hard and for him to play with her body without anyone looking in.

Back to Emily and her grandfather.

As she stood outside the limousine and started talking to her grandfather she lit another cigarette. This was something that would have most certainly surprised her grandfather.

Also, her wearing a pair of black high heel pumps with her school uniform of white blouse and sinfully- short pleated skirt would have raised his eyebrows. He never saw her in shoes like that or a skirt so sinfully short because she always carried them in her school's back-pack then put them on in the cheerleader locker room. All her friends did the same thing.

Because of her ultra-flat chest and tiny nipples and shiny braces giving her the appearance of a pre-teen she wanted to blend in with the more developed girls at her school.

Being on the cheerleading squad gave her a status that she loved. It was that status that put her on the radar of her sixty eight year old, black Principal.

What would have absolutely shocked her grandfather was that his innocent granddaughter had fucked the black Principal while he was away on business. But, what would have very much impressed him was the way her pussy effortlessly took his enormous, black shaft and the things her snapping pussy did to drive him crazy all weekend.

When her grandfather told her his plans for the weekend she was absolutely dizzy with excitement. The night of her birthday flashed by as she thought about his hands running over her ass during their dance and what she knew was a massive cock in his pants as he pressed-up against her. What she didn't know at the time was that it was her grandfathers way of letting her know he wanted to fuck her.

As he talked to her about his plans she thought about how close they had gotten right up until the point he began dating the stunning widow, Nellie.

Before her grandfather started dating the attractive widow they had been doing everything together during the week and especially on the weekends. From nightly dinners at his country club to attending many private functions with him.

Weekends were spent together going to museums and sailing or racing on his forty five foot sailboat. She adored being with him and especially being on his arm at societal events, but all that closeness came to a screeching-halt once he began seeing the attractive widow.

Going from always being with her grandfather to hardly ever seeing him and when she did the older woman was always with him was torture for her. This is what made his granddaughter despise the older widow Nellie.

After her grandfather told her about his plans for that evening and the weekend she asked about his girlfriend.

"Is, 'SHE' coming with us grandfather?" she said in a sarcastic tone referring to his girlfriend, Nellie.

"No, Emily. It will be just you and I exclusively all weekend."

"Just like it was before 'She' came around grandfather?" she said ecstatically as she filled her lungs from her cigarette.

"My hope is that it will be much better," he said in a deep voice as he thought about his rock-hard cock and how bad he wanted to fuck her.

"Much better?" she asked in a playful voice, with the hopes that he wanted to fuck her.

"Well you're eighteen now baby," he said with a strong, confident tone, "which very much means you and I can do a lot more together."

Sparks were flying through her as she thought that her grandfather might really want to fuck her. Just the fact that he called her baby made her melt inside.

"Grandfather, all week I thought about how we danced at the club."

"Yes. So did I, baby...so did I."

'He's calling me baby,' she thought to herself breathlessly.

She decided to take a chance then said," I felt you against me grandfather."

"Yes, Emily. You turning eighteen and holding you so close made me feel things I hadn't felt in a long time."

What the teen granddaughter didn't know at that point was that her eighty eight year old grandfather was an absolute stud who fucked all the time. He had a reputation that had every teen that worked in his hospital waiting in line to fuck him.

She then decided to go for broke and said in a deep, throaty voice, "Is that why your hands drifted over my ass grandfather?"

"Emily," he paused, and in a voice that attempted to sound repentant, "I couldn't resist."

"Really," she said coyly.

"Yes. As I said, you made me feel things I hadn't felt in a very-long time.

Once again he wasn't telling her the truth. He was also stretching the truth, because in reality it was quite calculated on his part to press-up against her and to caress her ass.

And the part about not having felt those feelings for a long time was most certainly a lie, because of the eighty eight year old had a reputation in his hospital for being an absolute stud with every teen.

After letting the smoke out of her lungs she became very bold then and said, "Well your hands on my ass drove me crazy grandfather."

"They did now?" he said in a deep voice that let her know it was his intent.

"You know you almost made me cum," she said in a throaty voice.

He was rock-hard hearing that.

"Sexy," he said in a deep voice.

"Your hands running over my ass had me so turned on that I almost came baby," she rasped.

"Really?" he said in a deep voice.

"My pussy was on fire grandfather." "Your hands on my ass had me so fucking wet I nearly came baby."

He could not believe that this was the same innocent and sweet girl talking who moved into his house this past year, but he absolutely loved the way she was speaking to him.

"Emily, you are so sexy," he said deeply.

Hearing him say that made her so wet.

"Oh fuck...each time I felt your hands touch my ass I nearly exploded," she said in a hot breath.

He made a mental note to play with her beautiful ass.

"Did you like my ass grandfather?" she said in a throaty voice.

"Emily, your ass felt incredible baby," he rasped as he thought about how hard it made his cock as his hands trailed over her sexy cheeks.

She then went on and said, "There's something else grandfather. Something that has kept me awake every night since then."

"What is it, Emily?" he asked, but already knowing what it was.

"Well, what I felt press up against me felt gigantic."

"Emily...I'm," he said, trying to sound surprised before she cut him off.

"Don't be embarrassed grandfather," she said then in a sly voice added, "I loved knowing I made you hard."

"Oh my," he said surprised at her words, but very-much turned on by her brashness.

" So, did I make that big-ass cock of yours hard grandfather?" she said in a voice that sounded to him like someone who was quite experienced sexually.

"Emily," he said in a surprised voice as his massive cock bulged in his pants.

"Grandfather I'm eighteen now. I'm not a child."

"Yes, yes I certainly know that baby," he said as he thought about how bad he wanted to fuck her.

Of course what her grandfather didn't realize was that a lot of her confidence came from fucking her older, black Principal this past week. It was her snapping pussy that made his enormous black cock cum over and over all weekend.

"So did I grandfather," she purred, " did I make that huge-ass cock of yours hard as you held me close?"

"Yes...yes you most certainly did baby," he said in a confident tone that sent chills up her spine.

He was thrilled to hear her talk so openly. Her choice of words had his massive thirteen in cock aching to fuck her.

"And what I felt was a huge cock wasn't it grandfather?"

There was a slight pause, then with an absolute confidence that made her pussy get instantly wet he said, "Yes, Emily. I've been told that I am exceptionally large."

"By, who?' she said in an annoyed voice, "that bitch, Nellie?"

"Emily!"

"I don't care grandfather. She is an absolute bitch."

"She is not a bad person, Emily and she has gone through a lot with losing her husband."

"Well, ever since she came into the picture you and I never spend time alone anymore."

"Well that's all about to change."

"Umm...and now that I'm eighteen maybe there will be new things you and I will do together grandfather," she said in a sly voice then took another drag from her cigarette before tossing it to the ground and putting the butt out with her high heel pump.

"That's exactly what I had in mind, baby," in his distinguished voice that made her wet.

"Really?" she said in a deep-throaty voice.

"Yes, really baby."

"Grandfather, all week all I could think about was your huge cock. I wanted you to fuck me on my eighteenth birthday so bad."

His massive cock was now bulging in his pants, nearly tearing the seams apart as he listened to his granddaughter say that she wanted to fuck him.

"Emily. If you only knew how bad I wanted to fuck you that night," he said using a word he never uttered in her company.

"I was so furious that night knowing you and, Nellie were going fuck on my birthday instead of you and I grandfather."

"No no," he responded instantly, "she and I have never..." He paused.

"Fucked?" she said in a surprised voice, once again helping him with his words.

"That's exactly correct," he answered. "Our relationship is more of company and friendship."

"You never fucked her?" she said being somewhat doubtful.

"No, Emily. Never," he said in an assuring voice.

"Umm. I want to be your companion grandfather."

"Emily, all week all could think about was wanting you, and how bad I wanted you in my bed the night of your birthday."

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "and all week all I could think about was your huge cock pressing up against my pussy and how bad I wanted you inside me."

He was surprised to hear her talk so openly and use words he never heard from her.

" And all I could think about was how much and how bad I wanted to be inside your pussy," he said in a deep voice, " fucking you with every inch of my big cock."

Hearing him speak with utter confidence made her moan.

"Oh fuck grandfather," she groaned as she got into the limousine.

"Was that 'Oh Fuck' for your grandfather, baby?" he said in a deep voice.

"Oh God, I want to fuck you so bad grandfather. My pussy's on fire right now," she moaned. "I wish you were in my pussy right now baby...Fucking me with that huge-ass cock of yours."

"Oh god yes," he said out loud.

"Is your cock hard now?"

"As hard as steel baby," he said as his hand ran across the length of his stiffness.

"Fuck grandfather, I can't wait to suck it," she said in a deep, throaty voice.

"Emily," he groaned in a deep voice.

She thought about the hours she spent blowing her black Principal and how much she loved sucking his huge cock and giving him head. She thought about how her own pussy came over and over as she was blowing him. The thought of her grandfather having a huge cock had her hands down her pleated skirt.

"Fuck...thinking about your huge cock and how bad I want to suck it is making me crazy grandfather," she said as she put her high heel up on the leather seats and spread her long, tapered legs.

"Oh Emily," he said in a low moan.

"I wanna blow you so bad," she moaned as her fingers reached her bulging clit.

"Emily," he moaned as he thought about her beautiful teenage mouth on his enormous manhood.

"I wanna suck that that huge cock and make you load for me baby," she said using words she just learned from her black Principal.

"Baby," he groaned as his cock pulsed feverously in his strained pants.

"I wanna suck you so bad, and make that huge cock load so hard," she purred.

This was all too good to be true for the eighty eight year old grandfather. He wanted her in the worst way, and now the opportunity was there for them to fuck.

"Emily, baby, I called your driver," " He will be picking me up at the hospital parking lot where I am now and then I am taking you to a very fashionable boutique.

"Ummm...can't wait to be with you grandfather," she purred as her finger traveled into her skirt and ran over her thong circling her throbbing clit.

"Yes," he said, "just the two of us, baby."

"Fucking," she groaned as her finger hit the trigger of her engorged clit.

"Yes," he said in a commanding voice," fucking all weekend baby," he said with a confidence that had her clit explode.

"Oh fuck...so perfect grandfather," she groaned as she came.

"We have a lot to make-up for baby," he said in a voice that had her purring.

"Oh grandfather, I want to fuck you so bad," she moaned as her fingers began circling her throbbing clit. "I've always wanted to fuck you," she said in a throaty voice.

"All weekend baby," he said with confidence, than added with authority, "then you'll move into my bed."

"What about, Nellie?"

"Baby, you are all I want," he said in a deep commanding voice.

"Of fuck, I can't wait to be yours... so fucking bad baby," she moaned as her finger messaged her throbbing clit.

"Yes, Emily...it will be just you and I now...You on my arm at every function, then you in my bed every night," he said in a voice that had her spinning.

"Oh baby...I want it so bad," she purred at the thought of being on his arm then fucking every night in 'their' bed.

"And so do I baby...so do I." "I will see you shortly."

"By baby," she moaned as she clicked off her cell and continued to rub her throbbing clit.

Sitting in the far-back of her grandfathers stretch limousine she was partitioned-off from the driver. Knowing she was going to fuck her grandfather had her mind spinning. Knowing he was dumping the older widow for her turned her on like crazy.

As she played with her throbbing clit she began to finger-fuck her pussy. She was dripping wet at the thought of fucking her grandfather. As her two fingers went in and out of her snapping cunt she thought back a few months before when she watched her grandfather compete in an iron-man competition. It was sponsored by his hospital in which he is the President. It was a charity to raise money for cancer research.

Closing her eyes as she rubbed her clit as she saw her eighty eight year old grandfather without his shirt. The incredible definition of his chest made her melt with desire. Although there was an elastic quality to his skin, because of being eighty eight there wasn't an ounce of fat on him. She even remembered hearing a lot of the women and their daughters commenting on his incredible physique.

Watching him compete, and then easily win the grueling competition, against athletic males in their twenties and thirties made her think about how he would fuck her. Her black Principal was a behemoth of a man who pounded her into submission all weekend.

The more her pussy took his huge cock without showing any torment; like every other pussy he fucked caused him to rage and pound and pound to the point where he was sweating and breathing like a bull in a bull-fight.

Being a former professional football player he had incredible strength and endurance and during their wild fuck he pounded her scorching pussy like a jack-hammer for hours on end. A big reason she knew this was because of her clamping pussy and how it would suction his huge cock with each deep-thrust and drive him crazy.

She knew her pussy would do the same thing to her grandfathers cock, because his cock was even bigger than her black Principals and she was much more turned onto him. She thought about his body and the amazing condition he was in at eighty eight and wondered how her grandfather would fuck.

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers